Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

First Day In Chastity

"David becomes the sub that he has been dreaming about."

49
7 Comments 7
2.6k Views 2.6k
3.2k words 3.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is a follow up to my previous story, “An Anniversary Getaway”."

After David and Paula checked out of their hotel, they started their drive back home. Not much was spoken about the previous night. The Lion's Den sex shop was about halfway. When David started exiting the freeway, Paula asked, “Why are you turning?”

“This is the exit for The Lion's Den.”

“Oh, right, I forgot about that. Yes, our agreement.”

The Lion's Den has a large parking lot. Truckers often visit the store, as it is just off the freeway. The store is quite large for a sex shop. 

As they pulled into the parking lot, there were a couple of trucks parked in the truckers' area and a few cars parked near the store. They parked their BMW near the front door, and David noted that there were not any other nice cars in the parking lot.

After entering the store, they noticed that there were only working-class men in the store. 

Without even looking around, Paula went directly to the counter and asked the salesman, “We are looking for male chastity devices; do you have any?”

The salesman said, “Yes, over in the bondage area. Would you like me to show you?”

“Thank you; that would be great.”

As the salesman started to lead David and Paula to the bondage area, the other men in the store all looked up at David. Still being new to his new “role”, David was a bit self-conscious. 

When they arrived at the bondage area, the salesman asked a few questions. “Do you prefer metal or plastic?" 

Paula replied, "We are not sure what the differences are.”

“The main difference is how you want it to look. But the metal cages are stronger than the plastic. But the plastic can be worn through airport x-ray machines.”

"Let’s look at both."

"OK, but we also need to know the proper size. How big is your husband?"

"He is not too big, less than five inches when hard, and only 2 when soft."

"OK, and how about his sack?"

"Oh, no, they are not big either."

“That won't be a problem, but we will need to know the circumference around his shaft and balls. The ring must be the correct size. If the ring is too big, his balls will slip out, and if it is too small, it could cut off circulation and cause pain.”

"How do we know his size?"

"I have a tape measure that he can use to get the proper size. Let me get it and he can go into the back room to measure."

After the salesman gave David the tape and instructed him on how to conduct the measurement, David went into the back room. After he returned, he told the salesman and Paula, “Seven inches.”

The salesman then said, “With your shaft only being two inches when soft, I would recommend a small cage.”

Paula said, “Yes, I thought he would need a small.”

After looking at the small metal cages, they found one that they thought might be a good fit. The cage was only one and a half inches long with a small opening at the end. It appeared that his shaft would be pointing downwards.

That is when Paula again said, “Tell us more about the plastic ones. As my husband does travel much for his work.”

“Well, we only carry the best quality. The CB2000 and the Holy Trainer. We do not carry any of the cheap Chinese knockoffs, as they usually break in a couple of weeks.”

“What is the difference in the two devices?”

“Mostly personal preference. The CB2000 has a few more parts to it, whereas the Holy Trainer has only two parts.”

“What do you recommend?”

“Actually, I recommend the Holy Trainer. With his size being two inches, and after he starts to shrink, the small might be too big.”

“He will shrink.”

“Yes, most long-term chastity wearers start to shrink. And because of this reason, I recommend going with the Nano right from the beginning. It might be a little uncomfortable the first few days, but most of my customers are happy they went with the smaller size. I always recommend going one size down”

“Then let's take the Nano. What do you think, honey?”

David was in awe of the conversation. The salesman and Paula were talking openly about male chastity devices. He just said, “I am sure the Nano will be fine.”

The salesman then said, “What color do you prefer?”

Paula said, “We get to pick colors too?”

“Yes, black or pink are the most popular. Pink is normally purchased for sissies.”

“Well, I am not yet sure we are ready for pink. Last night, we just became a hotwife and cuckold couple.”

“Oh, congratulations! Many of my customers that purchase cages are cuckolds.”

“Thank you; my husband had been asking me for some time to cuckold him. I was just not ready. Then last night, while celebrating our anniversary, a man approached me at the bar. One thing led to another, and now he is officially a cuckold. Isn’t that right honey?”

All David could say was, “Yes.”

“I hope it works out for you. Do you plan on continually seeing the bull?”

“Yes, we might. I haven’t really decided yet.”

The salesman then said, “Good for you. Now is there anything else I can help you with, maybe some butt plugs?”

“No, for now, I believe we have all we need. If we require anything else, we will return.”

“Are you going to go with both devices, metal and plastic?”

“I think I will like the look of the metal one on him, and because of his travels, the plastic one would be good too.”

“Oh, one more thing. Prior to putting the device on, there are a lot of YouTube videos to help with the first time, and you need to be clean-shaven as that helps prevent chaffing.”

“Thank you for sharing the information, but my husband is already clean down there.”

David just smiled and nodded to the fact that he kept himself hair-free down below. 

After returning to the freeway, David said, “Thank you.”

“For what?”

“For taking the lead in the store.”

“Well, you are welcome. But isn't that what you wanted? After I looked up what was involved in a female-led relationship, I thought you would want me to do the talking.”

“Yes, but I did not know you had been looking into it.”

“When I saw what you were looking at online, I wanted to know more. I searched online for what FLR is and was surprised that you were looking at it. Yes, I learned that it is normally just referred to with the first three letters. It was something that I had to learn about.”

“How do you feel about it?”

“Well, it is not the normal marriage where the husband is in charge of the household or where the duties are shared. That will take a bit to get used to. But I was enjoying talking to the salesman while you just stood there and let me do all the decision-making. I felt like I was in charge.”

“I liked it too. I liked that you were leading us, and I would like it to continue if you are willing to take an even more dominant role in our decision-making.”

“OK, let's see how it goes.”

“I will continue to go to work and make my salary as before, but I will not spend it without your approval. I will inform you of everything I buy. I give you full authority over our financial accounts. This week, I will go into the bank and sign the cards, putting your name first."

“Oh, honey, I don't think you need to do that.”

“We just agreed that you would be the decision-maker for us, so I feel that you should also have first say on our accounts. I am sure there will be more that we will need to do."

“OK, I had not thought about that, but yes, that would make it even more complete.”

“When I am home, I will take charge of the housework and do the routine chores. You no longer have to do them. I will also make your dinner and clean the dishes after.”

“Now that I like! I had not thought about that, but yes, that will be good.”

After they arrived home and got the car emptied, David went into the shower. Using Paula's daisy razor, he shaved himself clean from the week's growth. After he came out, the two of them started watching YouTube to learn how to put on the chastity devices. 

Then, following the advice from the videos. David slid the cage over his shaft, and Paula inserted the locking device. The lock clicked, the key was removed, and David was now locked in chastity.

Paula placed one of the keys in her handbag, and the other was placed in the safe. 

The rest of the afternoon and evening were uneventful. David did make dinner and clean up the dishes afterward. They sat together on the couch, watching TV. 

When David got up to pee, it was then that he discovered that he would not be able to stand to pee, as the cage was pointing his head down directly at the floor. For the first time in his life, he sat on the toilet seat to pee. “Just like a girl having to sit to pee,” was his thought. “But I asked for this.”

LuanaxBomBom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LuanaxBomBom

As they were getting into bed, David said, “Thank you again; I cannot fully explain how the day has made me feel. I do feel good inside.”

“You are welcome. I also had a good day.”

As they spooned into each other, Paula was in front of David. David noticed that he could not feel Paula's ass with his cock. And he would normally be getting an erection right now, but the cage prevented that. His feelings were the same. Just that he was prevented from getting hard. Paula wiggled her ass as she had always done in the past, but this time there was no way David was feeling her smooth skin. This was David's second discovery of what male chastity does.

David then lifted his left arm to wrap it around Paula to pull them even closer. As he had done from the first night that they had slept together, David moved his hand to hold Paula's boob. 

Paula immediately took hold of David's hand and moved it off her boob. “I told you that my pussy and tits are now off-limits to you! You don't get to touch me without my prior permission.”

“I am sorry, it was just a habit.”

David then kept his hand on Paula's belly. They fell asleep in each other's arms.

As they started their week, they got into a normal routine. David would have breakfast ready for Paula after she was dressed. After she left for work, David ensured the house was clean. The laundry was done, and the grocery shopping was taken care of. He brought the mail in and had it laid out for her review each evening. He never threw any of the junk mail away, as he knew it would not be his decision on what was to be placed in the trash. 

He did go down to the bank and had all the accounts that had his name as the first signature changed to Paula's name. Likewise, he went down to the DMV and did the same with his car. Everything that he owned was now in Paula's name. 

When he returned home after transferring all the assets, he felt relieved and satisfied.

He was relieved that the process had been going smoothly since becoming Paula's sub. No longer having to worry about the day-to-day decisions, he could just concentrate on making Paula happy.

He was satisfied that his dreams were coming true. Not only that, but he no longer had to hide his internet browsing. Maybe the day he “forgot” to delete his browsing history was done on purpose. He wanted Paula to find what he was looking at. For her to find that he wanted her to be his DOM and to live within an FLR. 

Each day after shopping, he left the receipts on the counter next to the mail, so Paula could review his spending. 

Each evening, when hearing her pulling into the driveway, he quickly made her an Old Fashion, as it was her favorite cocktail. He had dinner completed and just needed to be placed on the table. 

Paula was not expecting all the little extras that David was doing for her. But she quickly learned to expect it. And within a few days, she wanted it to continue. She would check his work each evening to ensure that he had not missed anything. She had not told him to do the extras, but when he did it all on his own, she wanted it every day.

Paula did not have to punish David, as he was eager to please her.

David kept up his part of the agreement. He never touched Paula's pussy or boobs without her telling him to do so. David was a boob man, and not being allowed to touch or suckle her big DDD boobs was the hardest part of the chastity agreement. 

After the fourth day of being in chastity, David noticed that he felt different. He was consistently horny and was so eager to please Paula. Paula noticed this too. She enjoyed the extra attention.

They agreed that each week, David would be allowed to remove his chastity device so he could shave. Paula would be in the bathroom when he showered and shaved to ensure he did not touch himself and accidentally ejaculate. Just a little humiliating supervision. But David relished her added supervision.

When Paula wanted some loving, she would instruct David to lick and finger her pussy, always giving her multiple orgasms. David never asked if he could enter her, but sometimes, while he was giving her oral, he started to leak uncontrollably. Paula knew that his balls were being flushed out by all the leaking, preventing his semen from becoming stale.

As time went on, David received his plane tickets back to work and would be leaving the following Monday. He went about getting ready to be gone for a few weeks. 

He went and got a haircut, an adjustment, and a message. While lying on his back to allow the therapist to massage his front, the cock cage was protruding upwards under the sheet. He knew the therapist had noticed the round bulge caused by his cage.

On Wednesday afternoon, his phone rang. It was an unknown number with a 704 area code. David thought, “704, that is Charlotte. Who do I know in Charlotte?”

“Hello.”

“Hello, Dave, this is Maurice.”

“Maurice?”

“Yes, Maurice from Charleston.”

“Oh, yes, Maurice. How are you?"

“I am doing fine, but how are you doing?”

“I am doing well. Thank you for asking.”

“Well, very good. I won't keep you. I just wanted to check on you. And to wish you a nice day.”

“Thank you, and you have a nice day too.”

After the call, David was thinking that it was unexpected to hear from Maurice, and wondered how he got his number.

After Paula had gotten home, and after they ate dinner, they were relaxing on the couch, when David said, “Today Maurice called me, just to say hello.”

“He was calling to check on you.”

“He was. How do you know that?"

“Because I gave him your number.”

“You did?”

“Yes, we have been talking and chatting since we returned home from Charleston.”

“I did not know that.”

“I know you didn't. I had not told you that we were.”

“Oh.”

“Before you ask another question, remember that being in an FLR is what you wanted. I had not told you, as I am now our leader and your DOM. And I now decide when and if I will share information with you.”

“Right, I understand now.”

“Now I need you to call him back and ask him to come over this weekend.”

“Come over this weekend?”

“Yes, he wants to come and check on you. To see how you are doing in your new role as a submissive cuckold.”

“Why would he want to check on me for that?”

“Well, as it turns out, Maurice has experience with the training of submissive cuckolds. And I want to see him again.”

“You do? That is great! I was not going to ask, but I was hoping that you would continue seeing him. In the brief moment that I had met him, he seemed like a nice guy, and I know that he made you happy.”

“He is a nice guy. And he will be stopping in and checking on me while you are away at work. To ensure I am safe here at the house, and to also give me more of his incredible cock.”

This was the first time that Paula had said anything about Maurice's cock, or about the sex that they had. The only thing she had said was that Maurice was the man who had made her a hotwife.

“I think it will be good that he will be here from time to time. If he is seen here while I am away, other people will know that you are not alone and that you have a man here to take care of you.”

“Yes, we talked about that. Now, call him.”

“OK.”

And with that, David took out his phone and pressed call on the last number that he had spoken with.

“Hello, Maurice, this is David again.”

“Hi, Dave, what's up?”

“Paula and I have just been talking, and she has asked me to call you and invite you over for the weekend.”

“Is that all you talked about?”

“No, she also said that the two of you have been talking about my training.”

“Yes, and what else?”

“A, um, well, we want you to come over and fuck her again.”

“Thank you for the invite, Dave. Yes, I will be more than happy to come over this weekend. I can be there at about 5 pm on Friday."

“I am normally making dinner at five. I will make another plate. Do you like steaks? I was planning on grilling rib-eyes.”

“I love rib-eyes. And Paula has told me that you have nice collections of both wine and bourbon.”

“Yes, we have a nice selection of both.”

“Great, I will see the two of you at five on Friday.”

“OK, see you then.”

"Oh Dave, one more thing.”

“Yes?”

“From now on, when you speak to me, you will address me as Sir. I am not Maurice to you, as I am now Paula's lover. And as her lover, I am also dominant over you. Do you understand that, Dave?”

David took a moment to process what Maurice had just said. “Yes, sir, we will see you Friday at five.”

Published 
Written by Thegroom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments