Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Wife Visits Her Mother-in-Law

"Paula finds out a family secret, that cuckolding runs in the family."

56
11 Comments 11
5.1k Views 5.1k
3.7k words 3.7k words

Author's Notes

"David is told a long time family secret."

Three months after Paula, Maurice, and David attended the swinger's party at Lynn and Alan's house, David was back at work.

One day, David's phone pinged. He looked at the message from Paula, “Baby, please call me when you can.”

David immediately thought there was an emergency at home and called Paula right away. 

“Hello.”

“Is everything okay?”

“Yes, I just needed to talk to you.”

“You don't normally send me a message asking me to call you. I was afraid something bad had happened.”

“I am sorry for scaring you. I am a little lonely right now and just needed to hear your voice.”

“Thank you, but where is Maurice?”

“A couple of days ago Maurice got called away on a business trip. Since he has been with us, I have not been alone.”

“Can you go to your sister's and stay with her?”

“No, her kids drive me crazy.”

“What about staying with a girlfriend?”

“No, and since I became a hot wife, I really don't have anything in common with my old friends.”

“I guess you could call my folks and ask them if you could stay with them. They love you.”

“I never thought of that. Yes, I will call your mom. Thanks, I feel better already.”

“You are welcome.”

“I will let you know what they say. I love you.”

“Okay, I love you too.”

Paula then called David's mom.

“Hello, Deanna.”

“Well, hello, Paula.”

“Deanna, I have a small request that I would like to ask you.”

“Yes, of course.”

“Well, for some reason, I am feeling a bit lonely right now. And David still has two weeks before he returns home. I was wondering if I could come and stay with you and Mike for a few days.”

“You can absolutely come and stay with us. We would love to have you here, and I will enjoy having another lady in the house to talk with. Especially this week, as Mike is playing in a golf tournament and will be gone much of the next few days. When do you plan to come?”

“I have a doctor's appointment this afternoon. I will leave tomorrow.”

“Great, see you then. I will ensure there are fresh sheets on the spare bed.”

“Thank you.”

Paula then sent David a message, “Your mom said I could come. I will leave tomorrow.”

“Great.” Was David's reply.

Paula went to see her doctor as planned. When she got back home, she packed for her visit with David's folks. She put in her suitcase a nice dress, as Deanna and Mike always like to go out for nice dinners, and some casual clothes.

She called into work and told them that she would be taking a few days of personal time. 

The next morning, she drove the three hours to Deanna and Mike's house.

“It is so good for you to come.”

“Thank you for having me.”

Deanna and Paula spent the day just relaxing and talking. Around four, Deanna got up to start dinner, and Paula helped her.

“As they were sitting down for dinner, Deanna asked, “Paula, would you like some wine with dinner? We normally have a glass.”

“Thank you, no. I would just like some water, but if you have any sweet tea, I would like that.”

“We do have sweet tea, Mike just made some yesterday.”

The next afternoon, Deanna asked Paula if she would like a cocktail as they were sitting on the back porch, waiting for Mike to get back home.

Paula again said she would just like water.

The third day, during lunch, Deanna said, “Paula, I know you love my David, and I think of you as a daughter. But I have a question that might seem a bit unusual.”

“Sure.”

“Paula, dear, are you pregnant?”

Paula was not expecting that question, and she paused a moment before she answered. “Yes, I just found out the day I called you. How did you know?”

“Your completion is a bit brighter, and you have turned down the wine and cocktail that I offered you. I know that you and David normally drink. How far along are you?”

“Well, I missed my period just last week. I did a home test, and it was positive. I was excited and wanted to tell Maur… I mean, David, but I thought I should get checked by a doctor before I tell him.”

“Yes, I remember those days well. Mike was away on maneuvers each time I found out that I was pregnant. The army kept him away, even when I was in labor with Sean. Mike didn't get back home for another two weeks.”

“That most have been hard for you having David at home and having a new baby.”

“The other wives on the base helped me. We were all like sisters, as our husbands were gone a lot.”

“That is good to hear.”

“Paula, I have another question, and this one might be a bit personal.”

“Ask anything.”

“Paula, is David the father of your baby?”

Paula was stunned, she froze. She was not expecting her mother-in-law to ask such a question. Paula, wanted to say no, but she said, “Why would you ask such a thing?”

“Well, for two reasons. When I asked you if you had told David that you were pregnant. You slipped up and started to say another name. And, I have a confession to tell you. It is something that no one other than Mike and I have ever told anyone. Our kids don't even know this.”

Paula just sat there, not knowing what to say or do.

Deanna continued, “I believe you have a boyfriend, and he is the father. And I believe David knows that you have a boyfriend.”

Paula was again shocked, but she just nodded her head and said, “I do, and he does. How did you know that?”

“Paula, what I am about to tell you has been Mike’s and my secret for our entire marriage. I have been cuckolding Mike since our wedding night. Mike's best man is the one who consummated our marriage. Mike was a strong army soldier, but he is also a weak, submissive cuckold. Every one of my children was fathered by a different man.

“Wow, I never would have known.”

“Well, if you look closely at their pictures, none of them look like Mike, and they all look different from each other.”

“You will have to tell me everything.”

“I will, but first tell me about your boyfriend. I want to know everything. I want to know all about the man who will be making me a grandmother.”

Paula went on to tell Deanna all about Maurice. How they met, and that he now lives with them. Maurice had moved into the master bedroom. David was now sleeping in the spare room, and David is in permanent male chastity. She hesitated for a moment before finishing with telling Deanna that Maurice has a ten-inch cock, and he always gives her multiple orgasms. Something that David could never do.

After Paula had finished telling Deanna everything, she just sat there and suddenly became nervous. Deanna then stood up, and sat down next to Paula. She reached over and gave Paula a big hug. “Paula, I am so proud of you for telling me everything. It would be hard for any other mother to understand what you just told me, but I am not a normal mother. I am a cuckoldress, and now I have a beautiful daughter-in-law who is also one.”

“Thank you, Deanna.”

“Please, for now on, call me mom, as we have something together that I do not have with my own daughter.”

Paula just smiled and then said, “You promised me that you would tell me your story.”

“Yes, I did. This might take a while. I need a cocktail, and I am sure you need some water. I will tell you everything when we sit back down.

After they returned to the living room with their drinks, Deanna started telling Paula everything.

“Mike and I met right after he had enlisted. We dated for a few months, when he told me that he had to go away for a field maneuver, and that he would probably be gone for three or four months. 

I told him that I loved him and that I would wait for him. But the time that he was away was too long for me to be without sex. I did stay faithful to him, but when he got back, we had a long talk. He told me that he loved me and would do anything to keep me. I told him that I loved him, but I had to have sex. At that moment, we agreed that if we were to stay together, then I would be able to have sex with anyone I wanted.

He then introduced me to his best friend, Tony. To test if he was being honest, I told him that I wanted to have sex with Tony, and that our relationship depended on it. He asked Tony if he would be willing to fuck me. Of course, Tony said yes. The next day, Mike asked me to marry him. I knew we would have a great marriage. To have a husband who loved me and supported me. And I would be able to have sex with any man that I wanted. 

As we neared our wedding day, I told Mike that it would be fun if Tony was the first one to have sex with me as a married woman. This would ensure that he would never go back on his promise. Tony was Mike’s best man, and the first to man to fuck my married pussy.

After we transferred to Germany, I met Don, one of Mike's soldier buddies. He became my first regular lover. Then it happened that Mike had to go away again, so I just kept having sex with Don. That was when I got pregnant with David. When Mike came home, I told him that he was going to be a father, but it was Don who put the baby in my belly. At that moment, Mike accepted his fate of being a father but not helping with the impregnation.

We then transferred back to Kentucky, and that was when Sean was conceived and born. Again, another soldier buddy did the deed. This time Mike was present when it happened, he was taking care of David in the living room when the conception was happening. 

Three years later, while we were stationed in Hawai'i, I immediately became open with my cuckolding of Mike. As it turned out, there were a few other wives there on the base that were also fucking around. 

katywet_89
Online Now!
Lush Cams
katywet_89

When many of the husbands were away playing war games, we regularly had parties. We were not going to stay celibate just because a war was going on. Then one day one of the girls said we needed to have an orgy. We could have single men from the barracks come to fuck us. We all thought that was a great idea. 

We went together and rented out a private resort for a Saturday night. I am not sure how many men fucked me that night. But I know that was when I got pregnant with the twins. Because Jen has red hair and Brian has dark curly hair, I am sure they are from two different guys.”

“Wow. And you had never told anyone how you ever got pregnant? No one has ever counted the months?”

“No one ever had any reason to, as I was married.”

“When did you stop cuckolding, Mike?”

“I never have. In fact, we have not had sex together in years. We are happy with how things are. I have four different bulls that I see from time to time. Sometimes they come here to our house, and sometimes I meet them at their house. One of my bulls is a dominant black man. He gives me incredible orgasms.”

“I had my first black man a couple months ago at a swinger's club.”

“You guys are swingers?”

“Maurice and I belong to a cuckold swinger's club. We both have a fun time when we go there. When David comes with us, he stays in the husband's room.”

“That is so hot. I am glad that you are having fun with your bull.”

“He is more than just a bull, he is my boyfriend.”

“Yes, of course. You will have to introduce him to us. We would love to meet him.”

“That would be fun, introducing my in-laws to my boyfriend, the father of my baby, while my husband is in the room.”

“Oh, yes! That is when you need to tell David that you are pregnant. I will then tell him that he was conceived from cuckolding as well. It will be a family affair.”

“Maybe at some point we could swap bulls?”

“Oh, now that is kinky. Sharing bulls between mother-in-law and daughter-in-law.”

“Yes, that would be kind of kinky. We should think about it.”

“I am sure Maurice would love to fuck the mother of his cuckold. That is just so kinky.”

“We could do that when we tell David that you are carrying Maurice's baby. We could have both of our cuckolds watch. I love that thought.”

“Me too. I am so glad I came. I believe our relationship will be even better after this week.”

“Yes, I am glad I now have a daughter that I have something in common with. We are both dominant, hot wives.”

Paula and Deanna continued to enjoy each other's company until Paula returned home. 

After Maurice returned from his trip, Paula told him about her visit with Deanna. And that maybe the reason that David was so willing to accept his position is because he comes from a cuckold marriage. 

She also told him that she wants to share him with Deanna while both David and Mike are present. Maurice thought that would be fun. He would then have fucked the pussies of both David's mom and his wife.

The next week, David returned home. Paula wanted to surprise David about his folk's visit, so she did not tell him right away that they were going to come. 

Then, on the day of Deanna and Mike's arrival, Paula said, “Baby, while I was staying with your parents, we decided that they should come and visit us for a few days.”

“Ok, when will they be coming?”

“Today, in fact, they will be here in about an hour.”

“What? Wait, Maurice is still here.”

“Yes, I know he is part of our family. I told your mom all about him, and she wants to meet him, and she has something important to tell you.”

“You told my parents about Maurice?”

“Yes, baby, and they were happy for us.”

“I don't understand.”

“Don't worry, it will be okay. In fact, you will understand more when your mom tells you the important information.”

“I am not sure, I don't know what to do.”

“Baby, remember our agreement? I make the decisions. And I have decided that they will come for a visit.”

“I am just not comfortable with this. But yes, I agreed. I trust you.”

“You now need to go and freshen up the guest room.”

“Yes, of course.”

Just as David had finished changing the sheets in the guest room, his folks were knocking on the front door.

“Baby, your folks are here, let them in.”

As David went to the front door, Maurice and Paula were standing together in the living room.

David opened the front door and greeted his parents, with hugs and kisses. 

Deanna said, “David, could you help your dad bring in our bags?”

“Yes, of course.”

Paula then went directly into the living room, where Maurice and Paula were standing. 

She gave Paula a hug, and looked at Maurice. “Wow, Paula, yes, he is something special. I now know why he is your boyfriend.”

David and Mike went out to the car and carried in the bags. He then led his dad into the guest bedroom. They both placed the bags on the bed and returned to the living room, where the others were sitting.

“Baby, you need to introduce Maurice, to your dad.”

David paused for a moment because of the awkwardness of the introduction. But then he said, “Dad, this is our friend Maurice. Maurice, this is my father, Mike.”

Both Maurice and Mike said to each other, “Nice to meet you.”

After the introductions were complete, Paula said, “Baby, both your mother and I have something important to tell you. I will go first.”

David looked at both Paula and his mom with an inquisitive look. He then said, “Ok.”

“Baby, you are going to be a father.”

“Ok. Wait, what? What did you just say?”

“That's right, I am pregnant with your first baby. I found out just before I went to stay with your parents. Your mother knew immediately and said she wanted to be here when I told you. She has something special to tell you as well.”

“Wait, when did this happen?”

“It must have happened just last month when I was ovulating. I missed my next period. I did a home test and then went to the doctor to ensure it had happened.”

Mike then said, “With what your mom told me, Maurice, are you the one who put the baby in Paula's belly?”

“Yes, I guess I am, as we have been tracking her cycle for a few months now.”

David spoke up, “Dad, do you know of this?”

“Yes, but I think your mother needs to tell you why I know and why I don't have a problem with it.”

Deanna then started telling all the family secrets, “David, sweetie, the reason that your father and I are here. It is because he is also a cuckold. And you were conceived by one of my lovers. I have been cuckolding your father since our wedding night. You, your two brothers, and your sister were all conceived by my lovers.” 

“What?”

“Yes, cuckolding runs in your family.” Deanna then went on to tell David the entire story.

David then said, “I knew our family was a bit different from other families, I just thought it was because dad was gone so much with the army.” 

“Yes, I love your mother with all my heart, and I can't live without her. She just needs other men to satisfy her sexually, I accepted my position from day one.”

“Wow, this is a lot to take in. Dad, so I may not have your DNA inside me, but it sounds like I am absolutely your son. As I followed after you in becoming a cuckold.”

“Yes, I guess that is true.”

Deanna then spoke up, “So, I know this is all so new for everyone, but Paula, have you thought of a name for the baby?”

“If it is a girl, I know the name, I have not yet decided on a boy's name. If it is a girl, her name will be Elisabeth Deanna Smith. Maurice's mother's name is Elisabeth, I want her to have your name as her middle name, and of course David's family name will be her last.”

Maurice then spoke up, “If it is a boy, his name should be David Mike Smith. To keep the cuckold line intact.”

Everyone laughed at that.

Mike then said, “I think we all need a drink to toast to our amazing family.”

After they had their drinks, they all went out together for dinner.

David drove, with Mike sitting next to him in the front. The ladies and Maurice all sat together in the back seat. 

When they got to the restaurant, Maurice sat next to Paula, Deanna, and Mike sat together, and David sat on the end.  

After they all got back home, Paula said to both David and Mike, “I have a surprise for both of you cuckolds. My lover will be fucking Deanna tonight. I think it is only fitting that since he has put a baby in my belly, he should also try to put one in the mother of my husband.”

Deanna then said, “I think the two of you need to show each other something. Both of you need to lower your pants.”

Both David and Mike spoke at the same time, “What?”

“Yes, Mike, I am telling you to lower your pants.”

Paula then said, “And David, I am telling you to lower yours.”

Both father and son hesitated for a moment, but both undid their belts, opened their flies, and lowered their pants just as they were instructed.

Both father and son were in chastity. 

Maurice said, “Like father, like son. I think it would be fitting that the two of you not wear any pants while this visit continues. It looks like I will be cuckolding both of you for a few days.”

Paula and Deanna were both smiling. 

Paula then looked at Maurice and said, “Baby, I was just going to have you fuck my mother-in-law in her room. But this kind of changes everything. I think the three of us need to go into our bedroom, and we will have a threesome together.”

Deanna said, “That sounds so kinky, it has been a while since I had a threesome with another girl. “She then said to David and Mike, “You boys have another drink, and we will see you in the morning.”

Paula then added, “Why don't you boys have breakfast ready for us at around nine tomorrow morning?”

Maurice stood up, reaching out one hand to Paula and the other one to Deanna. Helping both ladies up, and leading them into the master bedroom. The door closed behind them.

Published 
Written by Thegroom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments