Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Wife Has Coffee With New Black Bull

"Jayden agrees to have coffee with Paula"

33
4 Comments 4
1.4k Views 1.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

Sunday afternoon, Maurice returned home. David was outside doing yard work and cleaning the pool. Paula was busy on the internet looking at photos on how to decorate a nursery. 

Maurice walked up to David and said, “Dave, I need to tell you that your mom is in good health, and she is doing fine with the baby. Your dad has started preparing their spare room for the baby.”

“That is good to hear. I was concerned that she was too old to get pregnant.”

“She is doing fine, in fact, they both are. I guess it is because they have been through this same situation several times before.”

“Yes, I guess they have. It was a bit of a shocker to hear all of that when they told us.”

“I guess it would be. But how has Paula gotten on these past few days?”

“She is doing well. I can tell that she has missed you and the sex that the two of you share.”

“I was wondering about that. I assume that is why she agreed to have sex with Jayden.”

“Yes, I assume so. It was a bit surprising for me, as we were having a good time. But she is again a slut, and she does as she wants.”

“How do you feel about that? Are you OK with her fucking around, especially when the two of you were out on a date?”

“Honestly, I am OK with it. As you know, I asked for it and this is all my making. I am happy to be her cuckold, as that is who I am. I know she loves me and will never leave me, she just needs more than I can give her. It took her a while to agree to it, but meeting you was all she needed to wake up the slut that had been hiding within her.”

“Yes, I know all that. But we have something new to talk about. And that is about her now seeing black men. I am OK with it as I am just her lover, just like I am now your mom's lover. But, you have to understand that she may now become a black cock slut.”

“The color of the man is not important to me. I just want her to be happy. I am concerned that she might get hurt. Not physically, but emotionally. If you or another man suddenly stopped seeing her, she could become depressed. With my work being away from home for a month at a time, I just don't want her to get hurt, especially now that she is pregnant.”

“Taking care of your wife and family is what a good husband does. I know that you put her first. I respect that. And for now, I am not going anywhere. Well, except for when I am with your mom.”

“That is refreshing to hear. Both Paula and my mom need you right now. I know my dad feels the same.”

“I am glad we had this talk. I now need to go in and see your wife.”

Paula was in the office with her back to the door when Maurice walked in. He didn't say anything. He just walked up to her, wrapped his arms around her, and started kissing her neck.

Paula reached up with her right hand and placed it on the back of Maurice's head. “Mmm, baby, I have missed you.” 

“I have missed you too. When you get time, we need to talk.”

“Ok, is something wrong?”

“No, I just want to talk about what has happened these past few days, for both of us.”

“Ok, let me finish up here. I will meet you on the porch.”

When Paula finished up with the items she was reviewing and submitted the order request, she joined Maurice on the porch.

Maurice was sitting on one end of the porch swing, and Paula sat down next to him.

As she sat down, she placed her hand on his lap to show him that he was missed. 

“Paula, did you really miss me, or did you just miss my cock?”

“I did miss you and your cock.”

“Is that why you were so quick to give Jayden the blow job while you were out on a date with Dave?”

“What are you saying? Are you jealous?”

“Jealous, no. I just want to know that you are in a good place. I do not have a problem with you having sex with other men. As I am just your lover.”

“Thank you for ensuring I am okay. I believe that you set the bar pretty high. For the past few months, you have been giving me something that I had not thought was possible. Each morning you have started my day off with a massive orgasm, and each night you have put me to sleep with one. I have become addicted to them. When you were away, I needed to feel what I was missing.”

“I understand that, but now that Deanna is also pregnant, I will be spending equal time with her. You do understand that, right?”

“Yes, and I want you to spend time with her too. She needs you just like I do.”

“While I am with Deanna, I do not have an issue with you seeking out other men to satisfy you. I know you are a slut, and you need sex. But you need to talk to Dave to ensure he is okay with it.”

“We made an agreement that he would not question what I do. He gave me control of our marriage.”

“Yes, I know that, but he is your husband, and you need to ensure that he is okay with everything. He loves you and does not want to lose you.”

“Yes, I know he loves me, and I love him, that has not changed. But you might be right, I should talk with him.”

“Good, now it has been four days since I last tasted your sweet pussy. Let's go into our room and let me have a piece.”

“Mmm, I do need some cock right now.”

Maurice helped Paula up, and they went into the master bedroom. Within minutes, they were screwing like crazy.

When David finished with his chores, he came into the house to get a drink of water. When he entered the back door, he heard his wife in the middle of a strong orgasm. He just smiled, as all was normal again. 

After dinner on Monday, David and Paula did talk about their relationship. David assured Paula that he was okay with her seeing men other than Maurice. She asked if he would have a problem with her seeing a black guy. Again, David assured Paula that he did not have any concerns about whom she dated, as long as she was honest with him and told him what happened. 

On Thursday, Maurice returned to Deanna and Mike's home. It was agreed upon that he would stay four nights with each lady. But before he left, he gave Paula one last good fucking and left her with her pussy full of his cum. 

After the good morning sex, Paula happily left for work. During her mid-morning break, she sent Jayden a text, “Can I see you today during lunch?”

A few minutes later, she received the reply, “Meet me at the coffee shop near the college on Second St. I am available between 11:30 and 1:00. I take my coffee with cream and sugar.”

Paula noticed in the reply that Jayden may have been young, but he carried himself with dominance. 

Paula left work early, and arrived at the coffee shop at 11:15. She ordered two coffees and two muffins, and she then took a booth near the windows. She sat so she could see the front door. 

At 11:35, Jayden walked in. He was wearing docker pants with a polo that had a University of South Carolina logo on it. He had a black and crimson backpack over one shoulder. School colors and required clothing for all scholarship athletes.

She noticed that he did not look like the typical college kid, but was dressed very smartly.

Jayden placed the backpack in the seat opposite Paula and sat down next to her. 

“I was wondering when you would be calling.”

“Why do you say that?” Paula asked sheepishly.

“I just knew that you would be calling me sooner than later.”

Without asking, Jayden opened the muffin and took a drink of his coffee. 

“So, what can I do for you?”

“Well, to be honest, I was hoping to see you again.”

“See me, or date me?”

“If you put it that way, yes, I was hoping that we could spend time together. Do you have a girlfriend?”

“Girlfriend, no. But I am in college, so I do have a few friends who are girls. A few of them I date from time to time.”

“Good.”

“I have a few questions for you.”

SECRET_WIFETS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SECRET_WIFETS

“OK, ask away.”

“Is your bull okay with me being with you?”

“Yes.”

“Is your husband okay with you being with me? Not that I really care.”

“Yes.”

“What do you want to get out of dating me? I will guess that you are at least ten years older than me.”

“To be honest, I just want sex.”

“I am good with that. But is that all you want?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, last weekend when you were giving me head, you didn't seem to mind my friends watching you.”

“No, I have been watched before. You should know that, as you fucked me at the swingers' club.”

“Yes, that is true, and that is why I want to ask you if you want more than just my cock.”

“What do you have in mind?”

“Those other guys you saw me with at the swingers party were my teammates. But two of them are no longer on the team. They transferred to another school. But I am a member of the Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity.”

“I don't know that fraternity.”

“That is not surprising, as you are a white girl. APA is a black fraternity.”

“Oh, I see…”

“The guys from last weekend are all my brothers.”

“That makes sense.”

“From time to time, we meet up with white girls and give them a black gang bang. If that is something you would be interested in, we would be happy to satisfy you.”

“I have never done a true gang bang. Having four guys in one night at the swingers' club is the most I have done.”

“If you want to do it, we normally bring eight to ten brothers to satisfy the girl's needs.”

“Ten black cocks.”

“No, ten big black cocks.”

“Right.”

“I do need to tell you that our fraternity name is Alpha Phi Alpha for a reason. We are all alpha males. You will not be hurt, but we can get a little rough.”

“Rough, remember I am pregnant, and my baby comes first.”

“Rough might be the wrong word, we can get very aggressive. But your baby will never be in danger. We respect all breeding. We prefer the breeding to be done by us, but we will never hurt a baby.”

“That is good.”

“You need to be ready for cocks to be in you continuously. Your pussy and mouth when one cock pulls out another will enter. We take turns to prevent us from cumming too quickly.”

“That is what I imagine a gang bang to be.”

“Good, now tell me about your husband.”

“What would you like to know?”

“I know that he is a cuckold, but is he also a sissy? Many white cucks are.”

“Yes, he is a sissy, but we have really not gone too far with that. Other than he only wears girl panties, and he is in permanent chastity.”

“I remember that he liked to suck cocks, and clean your pussy.”

“Yes.”

“What about a makeover?”

“What do you mean?”

“Well, a few months ago, we had a party with another cuckold couple, and the wife asked us to feminize her husband. We brought along a sister from our sister sorority. While we were engaged in the gang bang, she feminized him.”

“What did that entail?”

“She showered him and shaved him completely off all body hair. She then dressed him in a French maid's outfit, put a wig on him, and did his makeup. When she was done, he looked just like a girl. She then led him to the party, where he sucked all of our cocks.”

“Hmm, that might be fun, even if it was just for one time.”

“I thought you might like it.”

“By the way, do you do anal?”

“I have, but not recently.”

“Well, if you are going to date black men, then you need to be ready for it.”

With that, Jayden opened his backpack and pulled out a box. He then handed it to Paula.

“What is this?”

“It is a gift, open it.”

Paula opened the lid of the box, and three butt plugs were inside, each a larger size than the next. 

“They are trainers. You need to start using them. They will help prevent the hurt.”

“I saw these at the porn shop on I-77.”

“You should also have your husband use them. Sometimes alpha-black men like to take sissies from behind. It is a dominant / submissive thing. Has your husband ever had his ass fucked?”

“Only by me and by the dominatrix mistress.”

“So you have used a strap-on him?”

“Yes.”

“Good, so he will know what to expect.”

“I am not sure that I want to see him getting fucked in the ass. I think it is sexy when I see him sucking a cock, but I am not sure if I want to see him having sex.”

“OK, how about if we just see how that goes? Some sissies like it.”

“OK, that sounds like a good idea.”

“Great, when do you want to meet us? I have a team commitment this weekend, but I don't think we have anything planned for next weekend.”

“Next weekend should be good for us. David doesn't return to work for another two weeks.”

“Good, I will let my brothers know that we have a date with a hotwife next weekend.”

“I can't wait.”

“Me either. Oh, where would you like to meet? Most of the time, we meet in a hotel. The lady always pays for the room.”

“How about just coming to our house?”

“Are you sure about that? Most people don't want their house used for a gang bang. They don't want the neighbors to talk.”

“I don't give a shit what my neighbors think. Most know that Maurice lives with us and that he is the one who knocked me up.”

“Your house it is. Just send me your address.”

“I will.”

“Oh, can you give me a ride back to school?”

“Sure.”

As they were walking out to Paula's car, Jayden said, “I still have thirty minutes until my next class. How about you give me another one of your incredible blow jobs?”

“Where?”

“Right here in the back seat of your car.”

“I haven't done that in years, and people could see us.”

“That is part of the fun, taking the risk that you will be seen sucking the cock of a black man.”

With that, both Paula and Jayden got into the back seat of Paula's BMW X 7.

After they got in, Jayden unbuckled and unzipped his pants, lifted his ass, and pulled his pants down to his knees. Without being romantic, Paula leaned over and took his cock into her mouth. 

From the previous weekend, she knew how he liked it. She used both hands, one to hold the base of his cock and one to squeeze his balls. The whole time, she used her mouth on his cock. The previous two days, she had Maurice's cock in her mouth and throat, so she was already practiced up to take Jayden into her throat. 

Just like the past weekend, as Paula was sucking on Jayden's cock, he took out his phone and took a couple of pictures. He again sent them to his fraternity brothers, but this time with a caption, “The slut wanted more. We have another party next weekend. J.”

After about fifteen minutes of steady stimulation, Jayden shot his seed straight down her throat. 

After swallowing all of it, and ensuring his cock was clean, Paula sat up. She felt good about herself in that she had just satisfied her new bull.

Jayden just said, “Thanks.”

He then lifted his ass and pulled his pants back up. They both opened their doors, got out of the back seats, and then got into the front seats. 

An older couple was exiting the coffee shop and saw them switch seats. The guy just smiled.

Paula drove over to the university. Jayden told her where to drop him off. It was in front of one of the lecture halls. As he was getting out, he leaned over and kissed Paula hard on the mouth. He then said, “Oh, one more thing. We will expect your pussy to be completely bald. And we normally drink scotch.”

“I am always clean down there, but I will schedule a waxing for next week. Will bourbon do? David has a large bourbon collection.”

“Bourbon will be fine. See you next week.”

Many students saw what was transpiring. A young black student had just kissed a white professional lady in a BMW. 

Paula then returned to work. 

That night over dinner she told David about her day, including giving Jayden head in the back seat of her car. And that the following weekend they will be having a party with the Alpha Phi Alpha fraternity at their house.

Published 
Written by Thegroom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments