Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

An Anniversary Getaway

"Sometimes fantasies do come true."

52
11 Comments 11
4.2k Views 4.2k
4.2k words 4.2k words

Author's Notes

"This is my first submission. The story is fictional, but based on real locations and conversations."

I left home last month to do another four weeks at work. As always the time away from you was hard but it does provide us with many extra advantages that most people do not have available to them. This is where our story starts:

While I was away, our anniversary came and passed. I had flowers and a gift delivered to you, but I was not there to celebrate our special day with you.

After I returned home we fell into each other's arms. The first weekend, we locked ourselves into our home and only came out to allow the dogs time in the yard, then back inside to hold and love each other. What a great weekend!

On Monday, you went back to work (just walking a little slower than normal and with a glow on your face.

I set out to work on the honey-do projects and a couple of trips to the driving range. On Wednesday, I knew we needed a getaway weekend. The previous weekend was great, but I wanted to give you a weekend anniversary, one that would be special for both of us.

I contacted your folks to watch the dogs. Then I made reservations at the Planters Inn in Charleston, booked a suite for two nights, and then reserved the same corner table at Hall’s Steakhouse, where we ate during our honeymoon on Saturday night.

After you got home from work, I had a cocktail waiting for you and served you dinner. After dinner, we sat down on the couch together, and I said,

“Remember when we went on that weekend diving trip two years ago?”

“Yes.”

“Well, I have planned another weekend getaway.”

“REALLY!”

“Yes, and tomorrow, when you get home, I want you to pack your nicest dress with all your best accessories for a very nice dinner. Some nice clothes for walking around, comfortable shoes, and a sexy outfit for our room. I would like you to bring that sexy shelf bra that you have so when we are out to dinner, your boobs will be on full display. This time we will not be going up to the mountains but going down to Charleston. I will put all your stuff in the car and pick you up after work.”

“Oh, baby, I love it when you do this for us.”

As we pulled up to the hotel, you stated, “The Planters! Nice.”

I then replied, “Yes, I always get the best for you.”

We ate at the restaurant in the hotel on our first night, followed by a couple of drinks in the lounge. The bartender was quite busy, but was able to take care of us. I left him a nice tip. Then off to our suite for a fantastic evening of romance and lovemaking.

After we finished loving each other and were laying together cuddling, I said to you, “Honey, you remember that fantasy I once told you, where we go down to the hotel lounge at different times? You first, then me?”

“Yes.”

“And where, after a few minutes, do I have the bartender send you a drink”

“Yes.”

“Then you motion for me to come over and sit next to you, as if we are strangers, and I am trying to pick you up?”

“Yes.”

“Well, do you think we could play that game tomorrow night?”

“Baby, that would be fun. But what if someone else sits down next to me and tries to pick me up before you get there?”

“Well, I guess that will just have to be the risk we will have to take.”

After a short pause, you replied, “If someone does try to pick me up, I will flirt with him to make you jealous.”

I then said, “Well, then hopefully I am better looking than him”

“I guess we will find out, won’t we?”

And with that, we fall asleep in each other’s arms.

When we woke, we had another incredible round of lovemaking, followed by a shower together. While in the shower, I went down on my knees and licked your pussy as the shower sprayed down on me. After you had the second climax of the morning, we got out of the shower and dressed for the day. Then down to the restaurant for breakfast.

The day was spent walking the streets of Charleston, going into the different shops, always walking hand in hand. We got back to the hotel about three hours before our dinner reservations. Our feet were a bit sore from walking on the concrete sidewalks. We laid down on the bed to relax, and I then set an alarm in the event we fell asleep. We again needed a shower before dinner, as we wanted to be clean and fresh.

After a few minutes, I rolled over and started looking at you. When you became aware of my gaze, you also rolled onto your side, so we were facing each other. Without saying a word, we started kissing, slowly at first, then with more passion as our hands started to move over each other. Soon my hand was under your shirt and rubbing on your already hard nipples. Within no time, we were both completely naked, still kissing each other as if we were necking teenagers. I started to push you onto your back and started to move over and on top of you. But before I could completely cover you, you said, through our kiss, that you wanted me to lick you first.

I broke our kiss as you requested, smiled at you, and proceeded to slowly move down your body, stopping at your nipples. I sucked them into my mouth, licked them, and bit them, causing you to jump. From there, I continued down your body. When I was just above your pussy, you opened your legs for me. I stopped for a moment and inhaled a deep breath, filling my nostrils with your incredible scent. My eyes rolled back as I was instantly intoxicated by your smell.

I then leaned down and gave your pussy and clit a quick lick. I was relishing in your taste. Your pussy tasted amazing—salty from your sweat mixed with your sweet juices. After my mind came down from your intoxicating scent and taste, I began to give you the servicing that they needed.

As you were nearing your climax, I inserted two of my fingers into your wet pussy. After a few more minutes, you started breathing hard; your body started to shake, and that is when you started gushing. I tried to catch all of it in my mouth, but with the force and volume, some of it ran down your ass and onto the bed, causing a wet spot. I slowly released the pressure that I had on your clit, and removed my fingers from your pussy.

I started to climb up on top of you, so I too could cum. At that moment, the alarm sounded. We had been making love for ninety minutes and we needed to get showered and dressed for dinner.

I was tormented that I was not able to have a release, but with a wicked smile and a commanding voice, you told me that I would just have to wait.

I couldn’t believe that you were denying me, but at the same time, I loved it. I knew I would be in a sexual state of arousal during dinner.

We again showered together, washing each other. You knew that I was still horny and teased me by rubbing my cock with soap, but again, you did not allow me relief.

After our shower, we dressed me in a sports coat trimmed with my new boots. I enjoy wearing my boots when we are out; they make me taller than most men, and I feel they make me walk with pride when I am next to you.

You were in a very sexy black dress with a plunging neck; your cleavage was on full display as the shelf bra was doing its job. The jewelry you put on accented you perfectly. Lastly, you sprayed yourself with some intoxicating perfume.

We took an Uber to the restaurant so we wouldn’t be hot and sweaty for dinner.

Dinner was again amazing; we had cocktails and shared a bottle of wine. We also shared dessert. The waiter took our picture, as this was our anniversary dinner. You quickly posted the picture on social media, telling everyone about our evening.

We choose to walk back to the hotel, again hand in hand. There were many couples out that evening, all enjoying each other just as we were.

Upon arriving back at the hotel, we decided to have another drink before going up to our room.

As we entered the lounge, I had to use the men’s room and asked you to get us a table.

When I returned to the lounge, I could not find you, as I saw that all the tables were taken. When I looked at the bar, I saw you sitting there. I started to walk towards you, but that is when I remembered. MY FANTASY!

I took a seat across from you. You gave me a questioning look, but then you smiled. I winked, and you winked back.

The bartender took my order, and I asked him to keep my tab open. I looked around the lounge, pretending that I was alone. Occasionally, I looked at the game that was on the TV and listened to the music that was playing. There were a few couples dancing together.

When my drink was nearly gone, the bartender asked me if I would like another. I said yes, and that I would also like to buy the lady across from me a drink. He smiled at me and prepared the two drinks. He handed me mine, and then, just as he was turning to give you yours, a man approached you and asked if he could sit beside you. You smiled at the new man and said yes.

The bartender leaned into you and said the drink was from me; would you like to accept it? You looked at the guy and at your drink and said yes. You took the drink, raised the glass to me, said thank you, then pointed to the guy next to you.

At this point, I knew you were starting the tease that you promised me.

I humbly played my part and made the gesture that I understand, the guy saw this exchange and assumed he had first dibs on your company. The two of you started a casual conversation.

I finished my second drink, and that is when the bartender offered to refill me. He then said to me, “Looks like you were just a few seconds too late; better luck next time.”

My response to him was, “Yeah, it kind of looks that way.”

After a few minutes, I saw you typing out a text message. My phone vibrated, but I didn’t check it right away. A couple of minutes later, I checked my phone and read, “Sit back and watch, I am going to tease you some more!”

I started to sip my bourbon slowly, as I didn’t want to get too drunk. Soon a guy sitting next to me started talking to me about the game that was playing on the TV. I started to talk with him but coyly kept watching you.

You were aware that I was paying attention to what you were doing but not “watching you”.

You continued to flirt with the guy, accepted a drink from him, and seemed to enjoy his conversation. I saw that your left arm was no longer on top of the bar, and his right arm was also below the bar.

As the two of you continued to talk, you seemed to be at ease with him. You also knew I was watching you, and I would ensure your safety.

After another round of drinks, he asked you to dance. You said “yes” as you stood up, took his hand, and headed to the dance floor. When he was not looking, you stuck your tongue out at me and smiled. After a few songs, the two of you returned to the bar.

I had been watching it the whole time. The bartender was aware of me watching you. He again poured me another drink and said, “Oh, she is a good dancer too; too bad you were late with your drink offer.”

“Yeah... the guy sure is the lucky one.”

After some time, you again accepted his offer to dance. I knew you were enjoying the dancing and the tease that you were giving me. A slow song came on, and that is when he pulled you in close. You accepted his offer. At that moment, I was about to burst; the girl of my dreams was slow-dancing with a stranger. His right hand was on your left boob, and his left hand was on your ass. I was as horny as I had ever been, but I could only watch.

anita_asgardrian
Online Now!
Lush Cams
anita_asgardrian

When the song ended, the two of you returned to the bar. Your dress was now more open in front. He must have lowered the zipper. Because of your shelf bra, your nipples were on full display; I was sure I saw the brown of your areoles. I couldn’t believe this was happening. You looked amazing and I could only watch.

After finishing your drink, you asked him to excuse you as you had to use the lady's room. When I saw you leave, I too departed for the men’s room. When you came out, I was waiting for you.

“Do you like what you have been watching?”

“Baby, you are glowing right now.”

“You want me to continue?”

“You can do anything you want.”

At that point, you reached out and placed your hand on the crotch of my pants. I was rock hard. “It does feel like you like what you are watching”

“Yes, I have been like this since he sat down next to you.”

That is when you said, “Remember your other fantasy, the one where you want me to cuckold you?”

“Yes.”

“Well, tonight I am super horny and I like this guy. I checked him out during the slow song; he is BIG. I want you to know I will do it if you want me to, but there will be no going back.”

I just stood there, unable to talk; I couldn’t say anything. I just nodded.

After you received my nod as your answer, you turned and started walking back towards the bar. You stopped, reached into your handbag, pulled out your panties, and handed them to me. “I don’t think I will be needing these,” and with that, you left me.

I brought your panties to my nose and inhaled deeply. I knew your scent and knew that you were horny. I placed the panties into my jacket pocket, waited a few moments, and then followed behind you, taking my stool at the bar.

I watched as the two of you continued your conversation. From time to time, I could tell you were whispering to him. Once, he looked over at me but did not say anything or make any gestures.

I ordered another drink and again returned to “watching” the game that you were playing with me and the game that was on the TV.

A short time later, my phone again vibrated. I waited a minute before reading the text. “I will call you when you can come up to the room. Stay down here until I do.”

Your new friend waved to the bartender; he paid for the drinks that the two of you had drank, and with that, the two of you left the bar.

I sat there, wondering what just happened. So many fantasies that we had talked about were running through my head. Fantasies never become real, but would it really happen this time?

The bartender came to me and said, “She is your wife, isn’t she?”

“What?”

“The lady who just left, she is your wife? I saw you two last night. I see this all the time. Couples act out fantasies, and then the lady leaves with a guy.”

“Yeah, she is my wife”

“Buddy, you are about to be cuckolded. This same thing happened last weekend. I hope you are up for it.”

The bartender handed me another drink and told me that the drink was on him.

After what seemed like forever, I checked my phone, no message, it had only been thirty minutes. The bartender saw me looking at my phone and only smiled.

Another thirty minutes went by and my phone vibrated. The text read, “Come up now. I want you to meet the man that just cuckolded you.”

I quickly called for the bartender to close me out. I am sure he saw that my face was red, and I could barely sign my name, I again left him a nice tip.

Suddenly I was feeling no effects from the alcohol, even though I had been drinking for a couple of hours. But I was numb, numb from emotions.

After getting to the door of our room, I swiped the key card, and the door lock beeped. I pushed the door open. My heart was racing.

As I stepped into the room, I saw the end of the bed and your legs. They were bare and bent at the knees. I quickly walked into our suite and saw you lying on the bed. Your dress was on the floor, with you lying on top of the bed naked.

Then I saw on your left boob two large red love bites. The size teenagers put on each other’s necks. I knew I had not put them there. I was still numb from the emotions and hormones that were running through me.

That is when you broke the silence and said, “Aren’t you going to introduce yourself to the man that made your fantasy come true? His name is Maurice, and you need to thank him.”

I had not even seen him and had completely forgotten about him. I turned to my left, and sitting in the chair beside the bed was a man. Not just any man but Maurice, the man who had just fucked you and made me a cuckold.

Doing as I was told I stepped forward, raised my right hand, and offered it to him. “Hello, my name is David.”

“Hello David, your beautiful wife told me that you are here in Charleston to celebrate your anniversary. And that you have wanted to be a cuckold for some time. Well, congratulations on your anniversary. I hope you like the gift that I just gave to you.”

I was still dumbfounded, and could only say, "Yeah." Then, remembering what you had just told me, I said, “Thank you, Maurice.”

“Your wife is a great lover. And I would like to say that she is now a Hotwife.”

“What? Oh, yes. Hotwife, yes, I have been wanting her to become one. But I was hoping to watch her as it happened.”

“Sorry, Dave, but that was just not going to happen, at least tonight. But if you want, I will watch you as you take your gift that I left in her pussy.”

Again: “What?”

“My gift to you is the cum that I put inside her pussy. She told me that when you first asked to be cuckold, you said that you would clean her.”

“Oh right.”

I looked at you, my new Hotwife, in just the few moments that I had been talking with Maurice, you changed. You were lying there as before, but now from my eyes, you were now the hottest lady I had ever seen.

You then said, “Baby, I want you to clean my pussy, just like you promised.”

I stumbled over my feet as I walked to the bed and looked at you from top to bottom. You looked radiant and glowing, with a big, satisfied smile on your face. I then saw a small pearl bead leaking from your pussy. And remembering my promises, I got down on my knees at the side of the bed. You moved so your pussy was at the edge of the bed. I lowered my face down between your legs and inhaled deeply, like I did with your panties just over an hour earlier. But the smell was quite different. Not just your natural smell, but also the musky smell of a man’s scent.

As I paused to take in my thoughts, I felt your hand on the back of my head and your legs dropping over my shoulders guiding me to your pussy. The taste was similar to when I have cleaned you of my cum.

After just one lick, I showed you my tongue. And you said, “NOW swallow it!”

I did as you instructed me, and at that moment I knew that I had become a cum-swallowing cuckold.

At that moment, I heard a camera click. It was Maurice using his phone to take a trophy photo of his accomplishments, making me a cuck. A moment later, I heard the room door open and close. Maurice had just left the room, giving us our time alone.

I returned to giving you more oral and to making you cum again with my tongue and mouth, just as I had done hours earlier.

After your orgasm, you pulled me up to you. I thought you wanted me to reclaim you, so I stopped to take off my clothes.

But you stopped me and said, “Before you take off your clothes, we need to talk.”

“About what?”

“About what has just happened.”

“Ok”

"As it turns out, Maurice lives up in Charlotte, just an hour from us. I have his number, but I have not agreed that I will continue to see him. This was your fantasy. I was not entirely open to it. But when he started fucking me, I knew it was going to be good. He is an incredible lover. He knew exactly what I needed and how to please me. I had multiple orgasms before he had his first. I am willing to see him again, but with a couple of conditions.”

“I do want to be your cuckold. What are they?”

“I do not want what just happened, or what may happen again, to change what we have. I love you and only you. This was your idea. I was not completely on board with it. But after it happened, I am willing to do it again.”

"Ok"

“That is not all. If I agree to see Maurice or any other man, I want it to be without you. I know that your fantasy was to watch. But I don’t want you present, at least not now. After each time, I will tell you all about it and let you reclaim me afterward. But I don’t want you there. Those are my two conditions.”

“Ok, I can agree to that. I saw how much fun you were having in the bar, and I assume you had a good time after you got back to the room. I only want it to continue if it will make you happy.”

“He did make me feel special, and yes, I had a good time.”

“So then I agree to your conditions. You will be Maurice’s Hotwife and I will be your cuck.”

“You know what? There is one more condition.”

“Ok, what is it? I am sure it will be fine.”

“You have not heard it yet, you may want to think about it.”

“Ok.”

“Stop, let me finish, I will give you until tomorrow morning when we return home for your answer.”

“Ok, what is the third condition?”

“It is about those other fantasies of yours I have seen your online browsing, the ones where you want to live within a Female Lead Relationship, to be a sub, and for me to be your Dominant Mistress. And for you to be in chastity, to be denied my pussy and tits.”

“I have never wanted to be denied your tits.”

“I know, but I have added that. You have until tomorrow to agree. Or if you want to reclaim me now, that will also be an agreement. We will stop on the way home at the “Lion’s Den” and look for a chastity device for you.”

I sat there on the bed for a few moments and looked at how radiant you were; looked at your wet and swollen pussy, the marks on the side of your boob.

Then slowly I stood up. Knowing that what I was about to do would change the relationship that I had with you, my wife, the most beautiful lady I had ever been with. My love for you will never end, but my body was telling me that I needed to be your sub. Your cuckold.

And with that, I started to unbutton my shirt…

Published 
Written by Thegroom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments