Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Hot Wife And Her Bull Start Going Out In Public Together

"Hot wife and her lover start going out to clubs, leaving their cuckold at home."

29
3 Comments 3
2.6k Views 2.6k
7.7k words 7.7k words

David returned home from his overseas trip after being gone for four weeks. He routinely worked a four-week rotation. 

In the past, Paula was always waiting for him at the airport. This time was no different, but standing next to Paula was Maurice.  Paula was very happy to see her husband, and she ran up to meet him. She gave him a big kiss and hugged him with passion. Maurice waited until they had broken their embrace and reached out his hand to shake David's. 

After they all got home, Paula was excited to show David the changes that she had made to the master bedroom suite. 

Prior to leaving for work, David had moved all his clothes out of his closet and into the closet in the spare room. Maurice had moved all of his clothes into the closet. But what David did not expect was the new bedroom set. The set that David and Paula had bought together right after their wedding was gone. A new king-size bed was now in the center of the bedroom. Matching nightstands and dressers were also in the room. 

“See what we have done, honey. Maurice and I picked out a new bedroom set.”

“Why did you buy a new set?”

“Well, sweetheart, that one was yours and mine. Since we are no longer sleeping together and now that Maurice is my lover, we thought it would be nice for us to get a new set. We placed our old set in your bedroom.”

“I was not expecting this.”

“It was still a good set, so we thought you would like to have it in your room.”

“Thank you for thinking of me.”

“We have one more thing to show you.”

“Ok.”

“See the large eye bolt in the center of the ceiling?”

“Yes, what is it for?”

Maurice then picked up a large rope device from the corner of the room.

“It is for our new sex swing. Maurice has started fucking me while I sit in the swing. He can get deep penetration when I am in it, and I have incredible orgasms.”

“Wow, I never knew that about you.”

“I did not know I could have them, either. Maurice has taught me a lot about things I never knew or experienced. I am so glad he is now my lover.”

“If it makes you happy, then I am ok with it. Making you happy and satisfied is why I asked you to cuckold me.”

“Yes, I now know that and understand what I had been missing. But you must be tired from your travels. You go get cleaned up and get some sleep. We can talk more tomorrow.”

“Yes, I am tired.”

Early in the morning, David woke up to screaming. When he jumped out of bed and ran to the noise, it was coming from the master bedroom. The door was open, and when he entered the room, he then recognized the voice. It was Paula. Maurice was fucking her hard, and she was screaming through her orgasm. 

“Oh, baby, we are so sorry. We forgot that you were home. While you were gone, Maurice started fucking me every morning. The morning sex is so incredible, I now scream when I cum. Tomorrow, we will ensure the door is closed.”

After he found out that all was well, David turned and left his old room. He was now wide awake, so he went into the kitchen to start a pot of coffee.

Later in the morning, David said to Paula, “Honey, I am going to need the key to remove the cage. I haven't shaved since the day before I left. All the hair under the plastic device has caused me to itch terribly.”

“Oh, baby, we forgot about that. I know where Maurice keeps the key. Let me get it, and I will unlock it for you so you can shave and shower.”

“Thank you.”

While Paula was removing the device, she noticed that David's cock was even smaller. 

“Baby, you are still shrinking. This device no longer fits you.”

“I know. I was looking online to order a new, smaller one.”

“We will have to look into that before you leave on your next trip.”

“Paula, can I ask you a question?”

“Absolutely, baby.”

“Paula, it has now been two months since I had a release. Will you allow me to cum?”

“Oh, baby, I had not even realized it had been that long. After you shave and shower, I will help you with that.”

Paula watched David shave and shower, just like she had done before he left. 

David was hoping he and Paula would make love together now that he was out of his chastity device. 

After he was dried off, he took Paula by her hand and led her into his bedroom. When they entered his room, he asked her, “Would you like me to help you take your clothes off?”

“Why?”

“I thought we would make love before you placed me back in chastity.”

“Oh no, baby, we will not be making love. I am now Maurice's girlfriend, and my pussy belongs to him. You have seen how hard he fucks me.  You were never able to satisfy me the way he does.”

“But it has been so long since we made love, I thought we could today.”

“No, I am now Maurice's lover. You know this. I said I would help you cum. But if you keep this up, I will put you back in your cage without allowing you to cum.”

“Please don't do that. If we cannot make love, will you lay with me and stroke me?”

“Yes, I will do that.”

David was still naked when he laid down on his bed. Paula was fully dressed and laid down next to him. She reached out and started stroking his cock. 

“Wow, baby, I had forgotten how small you are. Maurice is more than twice the size of you. Even if we were to make love, I am not sure if I would even be able to feel you. Maurice has stretched my pussy so much that you would not even be able to feel me.”

Just then, David shot his cum all over his belly. Paula then said, “Wow, that was fast. Maurice always takes at least thirty minutes before he cums.”

“It has been quite awhile for me.”

“Yes, I know.”

Paula then let go of David's little cock and said, “Now clean yourself up, so I can put you back in your cage.”

On Friday, Paula said to David, “Baby, tomorrow night Maurice and I will be going out for dinner, and then we will be going to a club for dancing.”

“Oh, that sounds like fun. Can I come too?”

“No, baby. While you were away, we started doing this together every Saturday. It is just one of the things we do together. I have started to meet new friends, they know that I am married, but they also know that I am Maurice's girlfriend.”

“If you are always with him, how do they know that you are married?”

“Because I always have my wedding rings on. You know that I love you and that I am proud to be your wife. It is just that I am now a hot wife as well.”

“Remember when I first asked you to become a hot wife, and you told me no? But now it appears that you have accepted it full-on.”

“Yes, I am very happy with how things developed. And it is all because of you.”

“Tell me about your Saturday dates.”

“Well, we usually have a nice dinner, then go to that dance club down on First Street. We have made friends with a small group, and we all dance together. Last weekend, we closed the club, it was so much fun.”

“So, I won't see you until Sunday morning?”

“We probably won't get up until the afternoon. You should just plan on spending time with yourself on the weekends.”

That became the routine for David, Paula, and Maurice each time David went to work, and each time he came home. Then, during David's third trip away at work, Maurice took Paula to a new club, “The Bull Pen”. The new club was by invitation only on Saturday nights, but once you obtained an invitation, it was always open to you and your date.

The women were all dolled up to the nines, and the men were all tall and athletic. Everyone was nice and outgoing. The music always had a good dance beat. Paula made friends with the other ladies quickly. She introduced Maurice to her new friends, and they introduced her to their boyfriends. 

Suddenly, Paula realized the club was for hot wives and their bulls. There was no jealousy when dancing with another's date. Everyone was bumping and grinding. Maurice told Paula to have fun.

The next week, Maurice told Paula that he had to go up to Charlotte for the day, and he would be back around six. When he got back to the house, she asked him, “Baby, why did you have to go up to Charlotte?”

“I had to sign some papers.”

“What papers.”

“Paula, I love being here with you. I love our relationship, and I love being your lover and your bull. I needed to sign a rental contract for my house. Since I live with you full-time, there was no reason to keep my house vacant, so I hired a rental agency to rent it out.” Upon hearing this, Paula jumped into Maurice's arms and gave him a full, passionate kiss. 

“Oh, thank you for doing that and for telling me. It makes me feel so much more secure knowing you no longer have another house. And that our home is now your home.”

As time went on, Paula was getting more sex than she ever dreamed about. She was beyond happy, as this is what David wanted for her.

Maurice and Paula started going out regularly as a couple, they did not try to hide their relationship. Paula and David's old friends took notice but did not say anything, as they saw Paula looked happy. 

Maurice started taking Paula around to meet his friends. She always wore the rings that David had given her. The only jewelry that she wore that was from Maurice was her hot wife anklet. David would always introduce her as his girlfriend.

After their second time at the new club, Paula started dressing and acting like the slut she was when she was younger. Maurice loved how she was interacting with the other bulls. Each night, he encouraged her to have fun when dancing with other men.

Then one night, she was dancing with a guy who was younger than she was. He stood about six-foot-one, had broad shoulders, a well-defined chest, and a flat stomach. As they were dancing, she backed against him and started rubbing her ass against his hard groin. While she was doing this, her new dance partner reached down and took one of her big tits into each of his hands. 

After a couple of minutes of this, she looked up at him over her left shoulder. He bent down and started kissing her. Both of them opened their mouths and went into a long, frenzied tongue kiss. Paula turned to face her new man never breaking their kiss. Then, without thinking, Paula lowered herself down onto her knees. 

Just like she did when she was in her early twenties, she lowered his zipper, reached in, and fished out his cock. As soon as it was out of his pants, she opened her mouth and took his cock deep into the back of her mouth. As the music was playing, she was bobbing her head to keep up with the rhythm. Many other couples started forming a circle around them. 

Maurice was watching from the side of the dance floor and just smiled as he knew that at this very moment Paula had switched back to being a wanton slut. And he knew that they were going to have a lot more sexual adventures together. 

Paula kept up her attack on the new guy's cock. After about five minutes, he placed his hands on the back of her head and pushed his hips forward, causing his cock to go deeper into Paula's mouth. Then, without warning, he shot his load into her throat. Four full shots in all. Paula was looking up at him the entire time. After his last shot, she pulled away and kissed the head of his now-deflating cock. She stood up and said, “I am Paula, and I love sucking cocks.”

“I am Terry, and I love having my cock sucked by sluts.”

“Nice to meet you, Terry. Maybe we can dance again another night. But right now, I am so horny. I need to find my boyfriend so he will take me home and fuck me.”

“I am willing to do that as well, but maybe next time?

“MMM, that would be nice as well.”

One night, while Maurice and Paula were at The Bull Pen, they were introduced to Alan and Lynn. The introduction came after Paula had been fucked in the men's room. Alan had watched it happen.

Alan asked the bar tender, “Who is the slut with the big tits?”

“Oh, that is Paula, her boyfriend and her started coming in here a couple of months back. She is a big hit with the guys.”

“I just watched her fuck a complete stranger in the men’s room.”

“That is nothing, a couple of weeks ago she blew a guy right there on the dance floor. I understand they leave her husband at home.”

“I need to meet her and her boyfriend.”

“Her boyfriend is standing right over there, he is also a player.”

Alan and Lynn were known within the clubbing scene. They were also leaders of a swinging club. After the introduction, Lynn did most of the talking and asked Maurice and Paula if they would like to join their small club. They meet at their house once a month. Lynn went on to say that their swinger's club was a bit different from most, as it was directed towards cuckolding.

Once Lynn said the word cuckolding, Paula looked at Maurice and said, “Baby, this sounds like fun.”

Lynn then asked if Maurice was the husband or the bull. 

Paula answered with a big smile on her face, “Maurice is my live-in lover. My husband is not here, we don't normally bring him with us.”

Lynn then told them, “Our home parties can be with just the hot wives with their bulls, but we also like the husbands to come, as we have special fun with the cucks.”

Paula asked, “Is Alan a cuck?”

“No, he is more of a stag, I do fuck other men, and he likes to watch. Occasionally he will fuck one of the other hot wives, but he normally looks after the husbands and ensures they are ready for their activities.”

“Baby, this sounds like fun. Maybe we should check it out, and if we like it, we could bring David along. He really needs to meet other husbands like himself.”

“That sounds like a good idea. When is your next party?” Asked Maurice.

“We will be having one next Saturday. If you give me your number, I will send you our address.”

Maurice and Paula did attend the party at Alan and Lynn's house the next weekend. They stayed until the very end. As they were getting ready to go, Paula went up to Lynn. After giving her a hug, she said, “Thank you so very much for inviting us.”

“You are very welcome. Did the two of you have fun?”

“Oh my god, did we! I can't speak for Maurice, but I absolutely had an amazing time. Where did you find all these men? All of them are hung with huge cocks. Five of them fucked me so hard that my pussy will be aching for a few days.”

“Good, most of the men you met are our regular bulls. Their hot wives were also getting fucked. I believe your Maurice fucked at least two of them.”

“Did you, honey?”

“Yes, and I received an incredible blow job from another lady.”

“All of us hot wives love sex.”

“Lynn, I don't believe I saw any husbands.”

“They were all kept in the back room. We normally only bring them out when one of the girls will be pulling a train. Then they all have clean-up duty. Many of the other hot wives work as the fluffers, but the husbands do the cleaning. We keep them together when they are not needed, so they don't get in the way. And they like talking to each other, as they are all dominated cucks.”

“My husband is out of town working. When he gets home, we will have to bring him.”

“When do you expect him back? Our next party will be in four weeks.”

“He will be back, and we will bring him.”

“Good. See you next month. By the way, next month we will be having a special treat. I have invited five members of the university's football team to attend. They are all young, and what should be even more fun is they are all black. They were requested by Marsha, as she will be the queen that will be pulling the train.”

“That sounds like fun; I will most definitely help with the fluffing, as I have never tasted black cock.”

Paula then turned to Maurice. “Baby, I should have asked you first. Will it be ok with you if I suck a black cock?”

“It will absolutely be ok with me. In fact, it would be fun to watch you fuck one as well.”

Lynn then added, “You will have to try a black cock, you will always remember your first. Just like remembering the moment you lost your virginity.”

“We will see you next month.”

“Drive safe, and thank you for coming.”

It was about a week before David returned home. Paula was out doing errands around town when she stopped for a cup of coffee. While she was waiting in line, a voice from behind her said, “Paula, is that you?”

Paula turned around and saw Kayla, one of her old friends from when David and she were dating. 

“Kayla, it has been a long time. I can't believe we are here together.”

“Yes, we need to catch up. Do you have time to sit and talk while we drink our coffee?”

“Yes, absolutely.”

After they both received their coffee they sat at a table near the front window.

“So, how have you been? What have you been up to?” Kayla asked. 

“Life is so good, we are in such a great place. We are both very happy. How about you?”

The girls talked over their coffee, catching up on the past couple of years.

Then Kayla asked, “Paula, I have to ask, as I have been hearing rumors about you being seen around town with a new guy. Is this true?”

“Yes, it is true. David and I have a strong and secure marriage, but a few months ago, he told me that he would like for me to be a hot wife and for him to be a cuckold. He said he had a great desire to watch me have sex with another man. At first, I was against it, but then one night, while we were staying in Charleston, it happened. I met a guy at the bar, and I took him up to our room, where he fucked me to the most incredible orgasms. David then came to our room and was beyond excited.

A few weeks later, we invited Maurice to our home, where he fucked me again in our married bed. This time, David watched. David then moved out of our bedroom, and Maurice moved in. Maurice has been living with us ever since. I still wear David's ring, and now I wear the hot wife anklet from Maurice.”

“That is unbelievable. I had heard of cuckolding but have never met anyone who is living the lifestyle. I am surprised that you have done it.”

“I know, right. Who would have thought, two years ago, that I would have a husband who loves me and a boyfriend who fucks me crazy every day. 

“Maybe I should cuckold my husband too if that is all it takes to have great sex.” 

“Kayla, you really should, but I need to get on with my errands. It was great seeing you again.”

“You take care and have fun.”

“You too.”

After David returned home, they all got back into their new routine. David went directly to his new bedroom, the old spare room.

The next day, Paula removed his chastity device and watched him shave. She then gave him a hand job to allow him to orgasm. After he had his sexual release, she again locked his shrinking cock into his cage. 

“Wow, baby, you are still shrinking.”

“Yes, I believe I need another smaller one because my head no longer reaches the hole in the cage. When I pee, I spray everywhere. I can no longer stand to pee. I must now sit like a girl.”

“I am glad that you have learned that. Isn't that part of the fantasy that you had? And besides, you do wear girl's panties now, so sitting to pee should be natural for you. You are changing quickly and nicely into a sissy. I, for one, love our new lifestyle”

“Yes, I never thought fantasies could come true. Our marriage has changed into the one I dreamed about. You are now getting the sex that you have always deserved. And everything about you is more sexy.”

“Yes, life is good. And I love you so very much. Thank you for helping me change. I have a small gift for you and now is the time to give it to you.”

Paula reached into the night stand beside David’s bed where she had placed a small box prior to David’s return. She handed it to him.

David opened the box and found a new Holy Trainer in size nano, but what immediately caught his attention was that it was pink.

MilaLoonaa
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MilaLoonaa

“A new cage.”

“Yes, and it is smaller than the one that you had been wearing you should no longer have any problems peeing. And I thought it would be fun for you to have it in pink.”

“I remember that the guy at the sex shop said that pink was for sissies. Do you now think I am a sissy?”

“Well, you have been wearing panties, you do all the cleaning when you are home, and you have sucked Maurice’s cock. So yes I think you are now a sissy.”

Paula then placed the new pink cage on David and latched the locking device. She took off her necklace and placed the key onto the chain and reattached the clasp.

“Stand up and let me look at you in your new cage.”

David did as he was instructed.

“Pink looks great on you baby, and the smaller device makes you look even smaller. I think it looks cute on you.”

“Thank you.”

The next day, as David was cleaning the house, he noticed a new calendar in the bathroom of the master suite. There were three circles on different days. One circle had “SP” written over the day. The next circle was over three days with an “O” written on it. The third circle had “SC” written. David thought that he would ask Paula what was the purpose of the calendar in the bathroom.

After they all ate dinner, they were sitting in the living room having a relaxing cocktail when David asked, “Honey, today when I was cleaning your bathroom, I noticed a calendar on the wall with circles and letters written on it. What are the circles and letters for?”

“Well, we have a few things that we need to talk to you about. We believe they may excite you.”

“Ok.”

“So, you remember when you were home last month and Maurice and I started going to the clubs?”

“Yes.”

“Well, soon after you left, we met Lynn and Alan, they put on a swinger's party at their home every month. They invited us to join. We attended their next party and had a great time. Their parties are different from most swingers' parties, as theirs are directed towards cuckolding. In fact, their next party is this Saturday, and we told them that all three of them would attend.

“Ok, that sounds like fun, but how did they know you were interested in swinging?”

“Alan saw me fucking a guy in the men's room of the club.”

“What? You fucked a guy in the men's room?”

“Yes, and a couple of weeks before, I gave another man a blow job on the dance floor.”

“Master Maurice, are you okay with Paula having sex with other men?”

“Yes absolutely. She is again a slut. Isn't that what you wanted?”

“Yes, but I never thought she would fuck a guy in the men's room or give head to a stranger.”

“Baby, I had told you I had done both of those before, and it turned you on. Besides, you no longer get to say who I have sex with. Remember, you agreed to being my sub and allowing me to make the decisions. I did talk it over with Maurice, as he is now my boyfriend, and he encouraged me to do it.”

David bowed his head and said, “Yes, you are right. Please forgive me for questioning your decisions.”

“You are forgiven. I know this is a lot to process right after returning home after you were gone for four weeks.”

“Thank you, so tell me about the swinger's club and the calendar.”

“Oh, right. So during their parties, all the cuckold husbands stay together while the hot wives have sex with the dominant men. Sometimes the husbands help out with the activities, but mostly they stay together and just talk.”

“Ok, what are the activities?”

“What Lynn told us is that during special parties, some ladies pull trains, and the husbands help with clean-up.”

“Ok, cleaning up afterward can't be so bad.”

“Baby, I don't think you understand what cleaning means. Do you remember the first night that Maurice stayed with us. And after you licked my pussy clean of his cum, you sucked his cock clean?”

“Yes, that was incredible.”

“Well, that is what the husbands do. They clean up all the cocks after they pull out of the queen's pussy, and the husband of the queen cleans her pussy after each bull has fucked her.”

“Oh, ok, I understand. This is something I never dreamt about.”

“We want to experience this weekend together, all three of us. We all should have fun.”

“Ok, now please tell me about the calendar.”

“So, remember when we met with Raven? And you said that you were willing to be a faithful partner and good father to any baby, no matter how I got pregnant.”

“Yes.”

“Well, Maurice is not completely like you. He wants me to have a good time and fuck as many men as I want, but he wants to be the one who gives me a baby. So we are tracking my cycles on the calendar. SP stands for started period, O stands for ovulation, and SC stands for swinger's club.”

“Oh, that makes sense, Master, doesn't want you fucking other men when you are ovulating.”

“Yes.”

“Good, because I have been waiting patiently for the day when you tell me that you are pregnant. And I want Master to be the one who makes me a father.”

“I do want to be the one who puts the baby in your hot wife's belly,” Maurice added.

 “And we have been trying, but it just has not yet happened.”

Later after they all finished talking, they all went to bed. Paula and Maurice in the master and David in his room down the hall.

While eating breakfast on Saturday, Paula said to David, “Baby, there are a few things I would like to go over with you today.”

“Sure.”

“I know that tonight will be your first time at a swinger's party. And I want you to be the best husband there. Today I will be getting my hair done, then my nails. I think you should come with me and get a hair cut, and then I want you to get your nails done too.”

“I have never had my nails done.”

“I know, and I just think that a good mani and pedi will help you look great tonight. It isn't a big deal. I always see men getting their nails done.”

“Ok, if you think I need it, and it will make you happy, then let's go.”

After Paula had her hair done, she had her stylist cut David's hair. They then went to the nail salon. They sat down next to each other, and Paula told the technicians that they both wanted the “works.”

After the technician had finished with David's feet, he asked, “Would you like your toes polished?”

Before David could say anything, Paula said, “Yes, my husband would like pink.” 

Paula quickly looked at David. He knew not to question her. 

Paula had bright red placed on both her fingers and toes. 

On the way home, Paula gave David more instructions.

“Baby, when you take your shower today, I would like you to shave more of your body hair. Again, I want you to be the best-looking husband tonight. I know your pubic hair is still short, but I will take off your cage so you can again make it completely smooth. I also want you to shave your belly, chest, your legs and while you are at it your arm pits too.”

“Really?”

“Yes, I want you to be completely smooth. I want the other husbands to feel a bit jealous when they see you. And more importantly, I want the other hot wives to know that I have a very obedient and submissive sissy.”

“I understand. Will you help me shave?”

“Yes, of course, I would love to help you get ready for your first time out as a cuckold husband. But after tonight, I want you to do it for yourself.”

As they were all walking up to Lynn and Alan's house, Maurice and Paula were in front, holding hands, while David was walking behind them.

As they entered the home, Paula hugged and kissed both Lynn and Alan. Maurice hugged Lynn and shook Alan's hand. They stepped to the side, so David could be introduced. 

“Lynn and Alan, this is my husband, David. David, these are our hosts, Lynn and Alan.”

“It is nice to meet you, Lynn and Alan. Mistress Paula has told me so much about you.”

“We are glad you could attend, and we hope you enjoy the festivities tonight. Has your beautiful, hot wife told you what to expect?”

“Yes, she told me that we would be attending a swinger's party for cuckolds.”

“That is about the gist of everything. Let's get you all dressed, and David, we will let the other husbands tell you more of what will be happening tonight.”

Paula spoke first, “That will be great, as David is excited to meet other cuckold husbands.”

Lynn then instructed all three on the wardrobe for the evening. Maurice was handed a long white terrycloth robe. Paula was handed a similar one that was cut higher to show her ass cheeks, and was mostly open in the front to show her deep cleavage, barely covering her nipples. David was handed a baby blue nightie with ruffles on the sleeves and on the bottom. It also came down to just the top of his ass. In the front, it stopped just below his belly, nicely showing his pink cage. 

Paula then said to David, “It is a good thing we removed all your hair today, as the nightie looks great on you. And it contracts perfectly with your pink cage and nails.”

“Thank you, for thinking of me.”

As soon as they were all dressed, Lynn said, “Paula and Maurice, please follow me. David, follow Alan.  He will lead you to the cuckold room. Oh, and David, after this moment and all times going forward while you are in our home, we will be referring to you as Paula's Cuck. Is that understood?”

David had a quick flashback to the afternoon spent with Mistress Raven. “Yes, ma'am, I understand.” David then lowered his head without being told to do so.

Lynn handed Paula and Maurice a glass of champagne, and they all toasted. “Tonight, the main event that Marsha will be leading will start around ten. Paula, many of the guys tonight may not want to have complete sex, as they normally wait to cum in the queen.”

“I understand.”

“The boys from the university may not even want to have sex at all until after they are finished with Marsha. But that will be up to them.”

“Of course.”

“Maurice, it is up to you if you want to wait until the gang bang starts before fucking any of the other hot wives. But a few of them may want sex and will try to make you cum.”

“Sure, I understand as well.”

Alan led David to the family room, where the other husbands were sitting. After they entered the room, Alan said, “This is our newest cuckold, he belongs to Hot Wife Paula. Please help him get oriented.”

And with that, Alan left the room.

David looked around the room and noticed that all the guys were also wearing matching nighties, just that they were all in different pastel colors. He also noticed that everyone was also wearing a chastity device. He then said, “Hello.”

One of them, a tall and fit man with a professional haircut, said, “Hello, I am Paul, but before we all introduce ourselves, and because you are the newest to the room, tell us about yourself.”

“Nice to meet you all, my name is David. Paula is my hot wife, and her boyfriend is Maurice.”

“Nice to meet you, David. We saw both Paula and her boyfriend last month, at first, we thought they were married, but because he did not come into the cuckold room, we knew he was her boyfriend. We just wondered where her husband was.”

“I work overseas as a supervisor in the oilfield. I rotate every four weeks. That is why I was missing during the last party.”

“That explains why you were not here. Lynn and Alan prefer that the married couple attend with their bull. You say you work as a supervisor?”

“Yes, while at work, I make decisions that affect great amounts of money, and often the lives of the crew. When I am at home, it is a blessing to me not to make any decisions. When I asked Paula to take control of our marriage and to cuckold me, my life became a lot easier.”

Paul said, “Your story is similar to all of ours. I work as an investment banker, holding the funds of many corporations. The stress was becoming greatly overwhelming for me until we entered into the lifestyle. And tonight, my wife, Marsha, has asked to be the queen for the night. All the wives eventually take turns leading the gang bang.”

“My name is Craig, and I am the cuckold to Tina. Together, we own the largest machine and welding shop here in Columbia. I run the day-to-day operations of the shop, and she runs the office and keeps the books. The company was just barely getting by until she took control of the books. She is now the legal owner of the business, and we now live on the golf course. Life has become so much better for us now that she makes our decisions as well.”

The next to speak was a shorter guy who was also well groomed. “My name is Carry, and I am an Assistant DA with the state of South Carolina. And if I were to guess, my wife Jill is right now being fucked by two regular BBC bulls who I had prosecuted a few years ago. She is a complete slut, and loves to rub my face in her freshly fucked pussy.”

All David could say was, “Wow.”

All the others introduced themselves to David. The last to speak was the guy sitting in the corner. He was also wearing a pink cage, and his nightie was pink. Around his neck was a collar that had SLUT written on it. “My name is Mark, but everyone calls me Mary. I am a housemaid to my Mistress Susan.” I have given complete ownership of everything I once owned to her, and her black bull, James. I am the sissy in the room. I was once a corporate executive until we entered into the lifestyle. After that, I legally signed over everything, including my retirement account, to Susan. For the most part, I no longer exist, I don't even have a driver's license. 

David then spoke, “Nice to meet you, Mark, I mean, Mary. It seems we all have similar backgrounds. We are all or were successful in our lives and professions until we agreed to become cuckolds.”

The guys continued to talk, and David was aware that he was in a room among friends. Then, at 9:45, the door opened, and Alan again walked in and said,  “Boys, it is now time.”

All the husbands stood up, and following Alan walked out of the room. They were led into the living room, where a bed and mattress were placed in the center of the room. All the furniture had been moved along the walls. All the hot wives with the bulls were sitting comfortably. Sitting next to the fireplace were five young black men. 

After all the husbands sat down on the floor, Lynn began to speak. “I see all you cucks are looking nice tonight. Mary, as always, you look special. We need to give a special welcome to our newest husband and that would be Paula's cuck. We all hope you have a great time.”

None of the husbands said anything. They just sat quietly on the floor. 

At 10:00 p.m., Marsha walked into the room completely naked. She went directly to Paul, bent down, and whispered something into his ear. She then gave him a full-mouth kiss. When she broke the kiss, she lay down on the bed and placed a pillow under her ass. 

At that moment, Lynn said, “Let's have some fun. Bulls and our special visitors, Alan, will bring around a hat with numbers in it. The lowest number will go first. As you all get up, the ladies will fluff you to get you ready for Marsha. After you finish, the cucks here will clean you up. Paul will then clean his queen's pussy.”

All the bulls stood up in order to take their turn with Marsha. When the black bulls stood in line, Paula ensured she was the one to fluff them. David was surprised that she volunteered to suck each of them. 

As each bull finished, he chose one of the husbands to clean him. That is when David tasted his first black cock. He noticed that it tasted just like Maurice's. 

Maurice drew number eight. When it was his turn, he did not go to the ladies to get him hard, but to David. “You have cleaned me before, but tonight I want you to be the one that makes me hard.”

David did as he was instructed. After Maurice had finished, he again went to David to clean him. 

After all the men had completed their first round, Lynn stated, “If any of you bulls would like to play with one of our hot wives, just ask them. We will give Marsha a ten-minute break, as she said she wants her cuck to clean her at least twenty times tonight.”

“At that moment, Paula spoke up, “If any of you young studs would like to be my first BBC, and if Marsha will agree to it, I would love to have one of you while she takes her break.”

David did not expect her to say this. 

Marsha said, “Help yourself. They are all strong and have powerful cocks.”

One of the young men stood up and said, “I would love to be the one that blackens you.”

Paula said, “Great, and I want someone to video me with a black cock in my pussy, and my cuckold cleaning me afterward.”

Paula laid down on the bed right after Marsha got up. She spread her legs to show everyone how wet she was. Jayden stopped in front of David long enough for David to again get him hard. He then went directly toward Paula. He climbed onto the bed between her legs, then, without even a moment of foreplay, pushed his big black cock into her pussy. 

Paula gasped, she was used to Maurice's big ten inches, but Jayden was inside her so fast she had not had time to prepare for his cock. As soon as Jayden reached her cervix, he pulled out and started fucking her at full speed. Again, he was not being romantic. He was blacking her, fast and hard.

David just sat there with his mouth open, not saying anything, just watching his beautiful wife being fucked hard by a black man. 

Jayden pounded away at Paula's pussy for the ten minutes that Marsha was on her break. Paula had multiple orgasms, so many it was as if she were in a continuous one. Then, without warning, Jayden let loose his cum. Shooting all over Paula's cervix. If she was ovulating at that moment, she would be having a black baby.

Just as quickly as Jayden entered Paul's pussy he pulled out. Looking down at her, he said, “Welcome to the black cock club, you are now a black cock slut. And I know who you are, I saw you a couple of weeks ago at The Bull Pen. If you ever get tired of your white bull call me I will be happy to become your bull and turn you into a Queen of Spades.” He then looked at David and said, “Now get to work and clean her pussy and don't let any of my cum spill out of her cunt and onto the bed. You will make a good Jack of Spades.”

Jayden then went and sat back down with the other guys.

David did not have to be told twice. He climbed onto the bed, lowered his face between Paul's legs, and started licking and sucking her pussy. Paula pushed down, and much of Jayden's cum left her pussy and entered his mouth. He lifted his head and opened his mouth to show everyone that his mouth was full of cum. He closed his mouth and swallowed. David licked Paula's pussy one more time before the two of them got off the bed. Marsha laid back down so she could get back to receiving her goal of twenty cream pies.

As the men again started fucking Marsha, the hot wives were again busy getting all the cocks hard. It took a little longer this time as they had already shot one round. 

Lynn then came up to David and said, “You are a good cuckold and eat pussy so good, I want you to make me cum with your mouth.” She then led him to the couch, where she sat down, and spread her legs. David, just as he did moments earlier with Paula, started licking and sucking Lynn's pussy.

After a few minutes, Lynn pulled David's face away from her pussy. She then started squirting all over his face, and as soon as her orgasm stopped, she grabbed his head and forced it down onto her pussy again. When she was completely satisfied, she again pulled his head away from between her legs. She looked him straight in the eyes and said, “No one has ever eaten my pussy as good as you just did. Your hot wife is a lucky woman.” 

A little while later, Marsha received her twentieth cream pie, and just like the first nineteen, Paul cleaned her. 

After that, all the guests started leaving. Paula felt proud, as she had just been fucked by a BBC. And she got to watch her cuckold husband suck black cocks and swallow black cum that was deposited in her pussy.

As they all were getting dressed to leave, Jayden walked up to the three of them and extended his hand to Maurice and said, “I meant no disrespect earlier, I know she belongs to you.”

“Maurice replied, “I know, we were all just having fun.”

Jayden turned to Paula, kissed her cheek, and whispered into her ear, “You are an incredible lady, with one hot pussy.”

As Jayden turned to leave, he looked at David and said, “Take care, cuck, and keep up practicing with your cock sucking skills.”

As they were leaving, they told Lynn and Alan that they had all had a great time. And they were looking forward to the next party.

Published 
Written by Thegroom
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments