Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Of Course I'll Marry You! But... Chapter 1 - Confession

"A proposal of marriage leads to a confession of past sins"

56
11 Comments 11
3.3k Views 3.3k
3.3k words 3.3k words

Author's Notes

""O what a tangled web we weave, when first we practice to deceive!" - Scott The opening tale of a young couple beginning their journey together. <p> [ADVERT] </p>Likes and comments are always appreciated. Enjoy!"

Rebecca and Kyle had been dating for nearly two years and it was getting to the point where she thought he might be the one she wanted to spend her life with. More and more lately, their conversations would turn to thoughts about long-term plans, places they’d like to visit and things they’d like to do and see. Kyle had tried to be subtle but she had the feeling he was going to pop the question. There was only one problem.

It happened on a Sunday. They had just had a nice dinner together at his apartment and he had gone all out. After flowers, wine, and a delicious meal and they settled in on the couch to watch a movie. That’s when he asked her the question she had both dreaded and longed to hear.

“Oh my God Kyle, I want to say yes, you have no idea how much but there’s something you need to know about me,” she answered as she fought back the tears.

“Oh,” he replied. “Not the answer I was hoping for.” He sat silent for a moment before getting up and going into the washroom to gather himself. When he returned, Rebecca was wiping the tears from her face.

“Can we talk?” she asked. “Let me tell you what I need to tell you.  After you’ve heard what I have to say if you still want to ask me, I’ll say yes.” She squeezed his hand. “I promise.”

He took a deep breath, very concerned about what he was about to hear. She took one as well and steeled herself.

“You know that I wasn’t a virgin when we met, right?” He nodded. “And you know that I think that sex is really good between us.” He nodded again. “Well,” she hesitated, “this is hard. The thing is, I haven’t exactly been 100% faithful to you.”

Kyle was shocked. He hadn’t even thought about another woman since they had met and he thought she felt the same way. He couldn’t believe she’d fucked around on him. He closed his eyes and took another deep breath. “I think you need to leave.”

“No, Kyle, wait. It’s not what you think.” She realized how lame that sounded but she had to try to tell him the truth.

“What’s his name?” he demanded.

She smiled sweetly and licked her lips, “Not his name,” she said, “her name.” She paused to let that sink in. “Yes, I’m bi,” she continued, “I have a girlfriend, Amanda. Mandy for short.” Another pause to let him process what he had heard. They had talked about their fantasies and she knew that he wanted to see her with another woman and maybe have a threesome. She felt guilty about keeping it from him but now that he was asking, he needed to know.

“How long have you been with her?” he asked. At least he wasn’t throwing her out, that was something.

“Since not long after we met,” she answered. “I’m sorry I should have told you. I guess I was afraid you’d dump me when you found out.”

“That was my first thought,” he replied.

“Please, hear me out,” she pleaded. “I love you, Kyle, I’m certain of it but you need to know the whole story.”

“So tell me the story,” he said, “all of it.”

“All of it?” she raised an eyebrow. He nodded. “Okay then, you asked for it.” She leaned forward and kissed him softly. “You won’t like all of it, I promise.”

“You said I need to know, so tell me,” he insisted.

“Very well,” she replied with a sigh. She reached for his hand and after a moment’s hesitation, he reached out to her. “So, you know about Mandy now. I like her but I don’t love her, not the way I love you. I would like to keep seeing her but if you don’t think you can handle that, I won’t.”

“If I say you can’t keep seeing her, you’ll resent me for it, or you’ll just carry on behind my back,” he replied. “I don’t know which would be worse.”

“I hear you,” she said, squeezing his hand. “I guess it’s easy having your cake and eating it too if no one else knows about it.” She thought for another moment, “What if there’s a way?”

“What are you talking about, some sort of three-way triangle thing?” he asked skeptically.

“Would that be so awful?” she replied.

“What makes you think she’d go along?” he asked.

“Well, that’s the part I said you wouldn’t like,” she answered. He motioned for her to continue, too stunned to say anything.

“Remember that weekend just after we started dating you had to go away for work and I went to that festival with Mandy?” He nodded. “Well, dammit this is hard, you’re going to think I’m such a slut.”

“Why would I think that?” he asked, almost afraid of the answer. Rebecca lowered her head and sniffled a little.

“Because I am a slut,” she said, looking directly at him. “It’s true, I love sex and I’m not especially picky about who I have it with. There, it’s out there. The girl you just asked to marry you is a slut.” She began to cry, taking her hand from his and placing both of hers over her face.

Kyle processed this for a moment before getting up off the sofa to get her a drink and some tissues. He handed them to her, and she thanked him, “I don’t deserve you,” she sobbed, “and you deserve better than me.”

“I don’t know about that,” he replied. “You said I need to know everything, tell me everything.”

She took a few deep breaths to control her sobbing then looked at him. “Are you sure?”

“Absolutely! I want to go into this with my eyes wide open,” he replied, taking her hand once more.

“Wow,” she said. “Okay, that festival was the first time Mandy and I hooked up, it was wild and crazy, we were drunk and both seriously horny. We ended up dancing together and when the band stopped, we just looked at each other and we knew. So I grabbed her and kissed her, right there in front of about a thousand people. And I didn’t care who saw it. I was in lust, all I could think about was her and I getting naked and spending the weekend together. And that’s what we did, we left the festival, went to her place and never got out of bed except to eat or go to the bathroom for 2 days.”

It was his turn to say, “Wow.” He took a breath and started asking questions.

“So, that’s when you realized you’re bisexual?” She nodded.

“I’d never even thought about it before. Never dreamed or fantasized about it, was never attracted to another woman, not like that, I know it sounds weird and cliché but really, it just happened.”

“Okay,” he replied, “how many times?”

“Have I been with her?” she replied. “A few, about once a month we get together and we, you know…”

“Fuck,” he said. She nodded yes. “And you never thought to tell me. Did you not think you could trust me with that information?”

“I’m sorry but no, I thought you’d break up with me if you knew,” she started sobbing again.

“It’s not the bisexual thing I have a problem with,” he said, “I get that some people like both sexes. It’s the dishonesty, the sneaking around, that’s what I can’t understand.”

“Oh,” she said softly, “I seriously thought it would be the ‘bi thing’,” she said, using her fingers as air quotes.

“Are you kidding me?” he said. “Remember that night we watched those videos in bed? And I kept going back to the one with the two girls and a guy. Did you not catch the hint?”

“Yeah but I thought that was just because the one girl looked a bit like me,” she said.

“That too,” he grinned, “You two could be sisters.” It was his turn to take a deep breath. “I’ve always wanted to be with two women at once,” he said. She reached out and took his hand.

“We could make that happen,” she answered, “I’m pretty sure Mandy would be up for that.”

“How do you know?’ he asked.

“That’s the other part of the ‘everything’,” she answered. “You might not like this part.”

“Go on,” he said.

“Remember that weekend I said I had the flu and couldn’t see you?” She was very nervous about this part, she was certain it would be a deal breaker. “I lied. I was with Mandy.” She paused for a minute, thinking she might as well get up and leave now, he was never going to accept this. She steeled herself and took another breath. “And we weren’t alone.” She looked directly at his face, hoping he would stop her so she wouldn’t have to continue.

“Seriously?” he said. “What was it, like some kind of lesbian orgy?”

temptationxo
Online Now!
Lush Cams
temptationxo

“Not some kind of orgy,” she answered, “and not just with girls.” It was then she felt her panties dampen as she started to become aroused as she recalled the events of that weekend in her mind.

“Was it anybody I know?” he asked. She shook her head.

“No, it was nowhere near here,” she answered. “Mandy has a friend, a guy friend that lives a couple of hours away, she invited me to go with her for the weekend. We had no idea that was going to happen, we were just sneaking away for the weekend together. We got there on Friday and we went to a party on Saturday night. That’s when it happened.” The sobbing started anew, “Oh my God I wish I had never done any of this, I’m so embarrassed!”

"How many?" he asked her. She hung her head and couldn't answer, instead, she held up eight fingers. "Eight guys! O Jesus Christ Rebecca!"

"Not eight guys," she corrected. "Six guys and Mandy plus one other girl." She sobbed again, "I told you that you wouldn't like it!"

He took a deep breath, trying to process what he'd just heard before continuing, “Are you embarrassed because you did it or embarrassed because you felt you had to admit it?”

“I’m not embarrassed I did it,” she said after a moment’s reflection. Her pussy warmed at the memory.

“Do you want to do it again?” he asked. The thought had just crossed his mind that he might like to watch her get fucked by another guy. Or two. Or three.

“I don’t know,” she answered. “But I would never do it behind your back. I’ll never do anything like that again.”

“I see,” he said. “Is that it?”

“That’s it,” she replied lying to him. There was one other thing but she didn’t dare tell him. “Unless you want to know all the details.” She smiled at him seductively, half hoping he would ask her to describe the events of that amazing evening. She was fully aroused now and she knew that it would not take much to make her come.

“I think I need to think about this,” he answered. She started sobbing again. “Don’t worry, we’ll talk about this some more but you kind of got me drinking from a firehose here, it’s a lot to take in, I need to process this.”

“I understand,” she said sadly. She didn’t really but she decided not to press the point. She had hoped she’d be able to make sweet love to him that night but now she wondered if they would be together at all. She stood up and collected her things before moving over to him and pulling him to his feet. Wrapping him in a tight hug, she whispered, “Whatever else you think of me,” she said, “remember that I love you and if you still want to ask me that question, I will say yes.” She kissed him softly on the cheek and then he took her face in her hands.

“Thank you for being so honest,” he said. “That’s huge for me. Let me think about all this. We’ll talk soon, I promise.” He kissed her softly and led her to the door.

“Hi, Rebecca! What’s up?” she heard over the phone. As soon as she had gotten home, she called Mandy. She had to talk to someone, being alone would have been a bad thing at the moment.

“Oh my God, Mandy, I fucked up big time!” she replied. “Kyle asked me to marry him…” she started sobbing into the phone.

“And you told him about us,” said Mandy. “I guess you had to, you couldn’t keep lying to him.” It seems Rebecca had wanted to tell Kyle about them but Mandy begged her not to. She was afraid that Kyle would demand that they not see each other anymore and sex with Rebecca was just too good to give up.

“How could I not tell him?” Rebecca cried piteously. “But that’s not all I told him.”

“NO!!” Mandy shouted, “You didn’t tell him about that weekend, did you?”

“I had to,” came the sobbing reply. “He wants to marry me, he deserves to know!”

“You’re too honest,” Mandy said. “I wouldn’t have told him.”

“I’m not you,” said Rebecca. “Oh God, what if he dumps me?”

“You’ll be fine,” her lover replied, “I’ll be there to pick up the pieces.”

“I know you will, thanks.” Rebecca’s sobs turned to sighs as she calmed herself.

“In fact,” Mandy, offered, “I could come over right now to take your mind off things. We could recount that weekend. You know how turned on you get when we talk about it.”

“That’s probably not a good idea,” Rebecca replied. “Not tonight. If he found out that would be all she wrote.”

“Do you want to marry him?” Mandy asked.

“I think so,” was the reply. “If he can accept that I’m a great big slut, and if he asks me again, I will say yes.”

“First off, you’re not a great big anything. You are small and dainty and everything about you is perfect!” said Mandy. “Secondly, you’re not a slut, you just like sex more than the average girl.”

“Isn’t that the definition of a slut?” The sobs started again.

“If you were a slut, you wouldn’t have told him,” said Mandy. “You’d just keep on having sex with whomever you wanted. And as long as I’m one of those people, I don’t have any problem with that!”

“You and I have a very different opinion of what makes a slut I guess.” Rebecca took a deep breath. “I think I need to be alone right now. I let you know what happens.”

“So that’s it then, if he asks you again you’ll say yes and we’ll be done. Is that the way it will be?” Mandy was getting a little annoyed with the way things were going.

“Maybe, I don’t know,” Rebecca replied. “He did say that he wants to watch me with another woman.”

“And you’d like me to be that woman?” asked Mandy.

“Maybe, would you do that?”

“If it meant I could keep seeing you, yeah, probably I would.”

“Good to know,” said Rebecca. “Thanks for listening. I’ll let you know what happens.”  She ended the call and slumped back on the bed, recalling the events of the evening, her mind turning inevitably to her recollection of that wild night when she let six different guys use her as their sex toy. She got wet as she recalled how much she loved the feeling of different cocks in her pussy, her mouth and her ass all at the same time.

Then she reached into her nightstand and pulled it out, that silicone replica of the magnificent black cock she had fucked and sucked that night. The week afterwards, she had gone to an adult store in search of it, trying to find one that was as close to that real thing as she could. About eleven inches long and as thick as her wrist, no one else knew she had it although her neighbours probably suspected she had something like it from the screams she just couldn’t contain on those nights and mornings when she used it to bring herself to that peak of absolute bliss with it.

She loved that black cock and she wanted more of them. She hadn’t been completely honest with Kyle, and as she thought about what she had told him, she wondered if she really could keep that most intimate of promises to him. She suspected that she could not and that, if she got the chance, she would fuck and suck another black cock, and another and another, so intense was her lust.

She ran it along the crease of her now sopping lower lips to make it slick and warm before placing its broad firm head against herself and pushing it in. There was resistance at first, as there was every time she used it, but it didn’t hurt her the way he had. She hadn’t known what to expect from him and the pain only lasted for a moment, turning quickly to pure lust as he impaled her, opening her very core with his length and his breadth. He started slowly but then she began to beg him for it, to pound it into her, her lust taking over from what little reason remained.

Then she came all over him, squirting and gushing and soaking them both as she had one orgasm after another. The other people in the room stopped to watch as she began moaning and speaking in intelligible grunts and groans. Then, just as she rose to one more peak of ecstasy, he exploded inside her.

So full she was that her pussy could not contain it all and it shot out of her, squirting down her thighs and the crack of her ass. He held himself inside her he came, it seemed her pussy felt every ripple and vein, and every bit of his cock was touching her. She looked down as he pushed himself up on his arms, moving slowly out and then back into her. She could see the outline of it under the skin on her tummy, bulging it up slightly as he moved into her and relaxing it as he pulled back. That’s when she decided that, whatever else happened to her in her life, she would never again turn down the opportunity to fuck a long thick cock.

These were the thoughts that possessed her as she fucked herself with its replica. It wasn’t the same thing but it was close and as the fake balls touched up against the cheeks of her ass, she looked down to see that familiar bulge in her tummy just before she came.

"Kyle is a great fuck,” she thought, “but that dude was better!” If only she knew his name.

Published 
Written by CaressofSteel
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments