Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Electrician Returns

"What we thought would be a one-time event turns into more"

53
12 Comments 12
12.8k Views 12.8k
2.3k words 2.3k words

Well… after four months of thinking our “situation” was over, I realized it wasn’t.

If you read my previous story, you already know how an electrician who was doing some work at our house found some pictures and videos of my wife, Lisa, in our attic and threatened to post them online and send them to all our friends if I didn’t let him have sex with her.

He said it would only be a one-time thing, and he even brought all the stuff back to our house that night.  But in the back of my mind, I knew it was too good to be true. 

 

Sitting at my desk at work, my phone dinged.  When I looked at the text, it was him.  “I know I’m probably the last person you want to hear from.  I told you that my request was to be with Lisa one time, and that I would leave you alone after that.  But now I’ve changed my mind.  Honestly, the sex was so good, and I want to have her alone again.”

I could see he was typing another text, but I quickly replied, “Absolutely not! You said it was a one-time thing, and you even brought all the pics and videos back to us.”

Then he replied, “I did bring them back, but I kept a copy.  Plus, while I was with her, I recorded the entire night.  I’ve got even more stuff now than I did before.”

He continued, “Look, I don’t want to ruin your lives, but I want to be with her again.”

Wow.  I didn’t know what to do, so I just didn’t reply. 

After about an hour, he sent another message, “I didn’t hear back from you, but if I don’t hear back from you tonight, I’m going to post everything I have online, and send it to all your Facebook contacts.  Let me know what you decide.”

Shit! Shit! Shit!  We were stuck… again.

 

I took off early and headed home, and told Lisa what had happened.  She was surprised, but also said she kind of expected it.  We talked about it for a few minutes, then just like the first time, she said, “OK, I’ll do it.

Not sure how I felt about it, but she said he was actually pretty good in bed, and even though his dick was smaller than mine, she enjoyed it except for the fact that she was doing it with somebody else.  She said he was actually nice in person, and treated her with respect. 

So, with that in mind, and not having any other options, I told him we would do it, but this had to be the last time.

He instantly replied, “OK, great.  I want to do it tomorrow night, and I want her alone for 3 hours.”

I told him she would be alone from 6:00 until 9:00, and I would be home at 9:30.

 

The next day, I went to work, but I was thinking about this all day long.  Again, I was pissed off, but at the same time, I was kind of aroused by the thought of it all.

After work, I stayed in town, grabbed something to eat, and called Lisa at 5:30 to make sure she was still fine with it.  She said she was. 

The whole time, I couldn’t think about anything other than Lisa with this other guy.  I had already driven from where I work back toward our house, and got there right at 9:30.  I walked in and went back to the bedroom, and found Lisa tied to the bed, with cum on her face and neck.  She looked like she had been fucked over and over.  She said, “Come un-tie me” so I did quickly.  Then she said, “Baby, this time wasn’t like the first time.”

 

In Lisa’s words, this is what happened:

"He got here right at 6:00 and we had a little small-talk.  I told him that even though he wasn’t a bad-looking guy, and he wasn’t bad in bed, this couldn’t continue.  Instead of responding at all, he just leaned over and started kissing me.  I was a little hesitant at first, but then I started kissing him back.  He started rubbing my ass and tits, then he started lifting up my skirt and rubbing my pussy.

"I was getting really turned on and was kissing him back, ready to do whatever would make him happy. 

"He led me back to the bedroom, then put his hands on top of my shoulders and pushed me down onto my knees and told me that he wanted to feel his dick in my mouth.  I took his pants off and started licking and sucking his dick.  He pushed my head deeper and deeper until I was gagging, but was also enjoying it.  He was grunting and I knew he was loving it.

"After several minutes of me sucking his dick, he picked me up and stripped off my shirt, but left my skirt on.  He laid me back onto the bed and started sucking my tits and eventually worked his way down to my pussy.  He licked and sucked my pussy until I had an orgasm. 

"Then he stood up and went over to a bag he had brought in with him.  He pulled out these wrist cuffs that had ropes attached and said he wanted to tie me up and have his way with me.  I was kind-of afraid, but I felt like I had to let him do whatever he wanted.  Once he had me tied to the bed, he went back over to the bag and pulled out a rabbit vibrator.  He said that from the pictures he originally found, he knew I liked toys.  He started working it up into my pussy, slowly moving it in and out.  Then he turned it on, which sends me into orbit.  I love how it feels.  He was laying beside me, toying with my pussy, fucking me with the dildo, watching me absolutely lose my mind. 

"After at least five minutes and two orgasms, he pulled it out and asked me if I liked it.  I told him that I did.  Then he got up and went back over to his bag, and pulled out the biggest dildo I’ve ever seen.  It was at least 10” long and super thick.  He also had some lubricant.  I saw it when he pulled it out, and it scared me a little.  He started walking toward me, and said, 'If you liked that one, you’ll LOVE this one.'

AdrianaHilton
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AdrianaHilton

"I told him, 'I don’t know about that.  That thing is huge.'

"He said, 'Yeah, but you’re going to love it.  I’m gonna make you feel things you never have before.'

"He stuck it up to my mouth and told me to lick it, so I did.  I started licking it and taking some of it into my mouth.  He loved watching me.  Then he drizzled some of the lube onto my pussy and rubbed it in with his hand.  Then he started easing this giant cock into my cunt.  It was so damn tight.  At first , it felt like it was going to split me in half, but it got easier over time.  He took his time, allowing me to loosen up, but then he started pushing it deeper.  At this point, he had only put about half of it inside me and I felt like I was completely full, but he kept pushing.  He pushed slowly, but was getting more aggressive. 

"I was screaming and cussing.  It hurt like hell, but was also turning me on.  It was weird.  I was scared, but also turned-on.  As he heard me screaming, it’s like he got more aggressive.  He started pushing deeper and deeper, sending me into a screaming fit.  He said, 'You’re gonna take all of it, girl.'  I wasn’t afraid, but he was getting really aggressive now, and going stronger.  He pushed it deeper and deeper until the entire fucking thing was inside me.  In and out, harder and harder.  He would pull it all the way out to the tip, then shove it back into me, making me scream like hell every time. 

"He picked up the pace, and was literally fucking the hell out of me with this giant dildo.  I orgasmed over and over as he violently pounded my pussy.  I know it had to be at least twenty minutes that he just pounded and pounded my pussy, which was now dripping wet, because I had came several times Finally, he shoved it all the way in, as deep as it would go, and just held it there for like thirty seconds. He held it in kind-of like it would be if a man was cumming inside me.  Then he jerked it all the way out in one quick motion. 

"I lay there dumb-founded, still in a whirlwind after that fucking. I’ve never been fucked like that.

"I was trying to catch my breath, and he gave me a couple minutes, but then he said, 'Now, let’s see how it feels in your ass.'

"What the hell?  I said, 'There’s no way that’s gonna fit in my ass!'

"He said, 'Oh yes it is.  I told you that I’m gonna make you feel things you’ve never felt before.'

"My hands were still tied, so I couldn’t do anything .  He grabbed my legs and pushed them up toward my head, spread my legs and exposed my asshole for him to play with.  At first he leaned down and started licking my ass and pussy, getting me soaking wet, working his tongue into my ass.  Then he got the lube and dripped it onto my tiny asshole and started working his fingers in.  Then he got between my legs and started working his dick into my ass, and honestly that felt amazing.  Just like last time, he fucked me for several minutes, loosening my ass up.  Then after about five minutes of fucking me, he pulled out and grabbed the dildo. 

"He put more lube onto my ass, and worked it in with his fingers.  Then he started trying to ease it into me.  It was barely an inch inside my ass and I thought I was going to explode.  I’ve never felt anything like it.  I was stretched so wide.  My legs were spread and this enormous thing was in my ass.  He didn’t go as slow as he did before.  He started pushing, harder and harder, with more force, adding an inch at a time.  I was screaming wild, and telling him to be easy, but he just kept going.  In and out, deeper and deeper.  He watched me wiggling around, trying to catch my breath, screaming and cussing.  Then he said, 'Girl, I’m about to fuck you until you completely lose your mind.'

"With that statement, he shoved the entire thing into my ass with one stroke.  I was literally in shock.  I screamed so damn loud, and out of nowhere, I started squirting from my pussy… like, a lot.  It was going all over me and the bed.  It was like I was pissing, but it felt like it was coming from some kind or orgasm I’d never felt before. He was like a madman, shoving it in and out of my ass, pounding me like a fucking whore.  I felt like I couldn’t take anymore, but he kept going. 

"I know he fucked my ass with that dildo at least ten minutes non-stop.  I could barely breathe. 

"When he stopped, he didn’t pull it out.  He held it in my ass with one hand, then threw his legs over my stomach as moved his dick toward my mouth.  He said I was beautiful and that he wanted his dick in my mouth.  I can’t explain it.  I was dead-tired, but also horny as hell, so I started sucking.  He softly fucked my mouth for a few minutes until I could tell he was building up to a climax.  Then he pulled his dick out and shot the biggest load of cum all over my mouth and face. 

"Then he got up and got dressed. 

"After he was dressed, he said, 'I’m gonna leave you like this.  Your husband will be here in a few minutes, and I want him to see you like this.' "

Wow – I couldn’t believe what she had told me.  This mother fucker had gone from being a one-time pleasure-seeker, to being a tyrant who felt like he could do anything he wanted to with my wife. 

As I sat there, I got a text, “Your wife was amazing tonight.  I made her feel things she’s never felt before.  I hope you enjoyed the view when you got home : )”

I didn’t know what to say.  I wanted to beat the shit out of him, but I knew he could turn our lives upside down if he released all those pics and videos of Lisa. 

So I didn’t reply at all.  I just sat there wondering how we could make this end.  I was so pissed off.  I didn’t know how, but we had to stop this somehow.  Otherwise, he was going to continue month after month, doing new things to my wife, treating her like an absolute whore he can fuck anytime he wants.

Published 
Written by HotCoupleLove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments