Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Our Plan To Get Out Of This

"We come up with a genius plan to stop this from continuing..."

44
7 Comments 7
8.8k Views 8.8k
2.2k words 2.2k words

If you haven’t already read what has happened to us, go back and catch up.

 

The short version is that we had some storm damage at our house, and an electrician who was doing the repair work found some pictures and videos of my wife Lisa in the attic.  He ultimately blackmailed us into allowing him to have sex with her.  He said it was going to be a one-time thing, but eventually, he came calling again, and the second time, he turned up the intensity, doing things to my wife that I still can’t get out of my mind.

After that second time, it was clear that he wasn’t going to stop.  I’m not sure I would either.  Lisa is a beautiful and classy, and he essentially had her as his personal fuck-doll.  So in all reality, I’m not sure I would stop either.  But obviously, we had to stop this, or it was going to continue on forever.

 

About a week after the second episode, I decided to do a little research on this guy, and what I found was the answer we needed.  I looked up his business on Facebook, which had a link to his personal page.  So I started digging, and was shocked to see that he was married.  He was married with three kids and a beautiful wife of his own. 

I immediately went to Lisa and told her what I had found.  She was surprised too.  Why would he be doing this if he had a wife of his own?  Obviously, he had a perverted side that he had found a way to act out.  I told Lisa, “I’m gonna find out everything I can about him.  We’ll figure out some way to stop this.”

I hadn’t been out of the room for more than five minutes when Lisa walked in and said, “I’ve got an idea.”

“OK, let me hear it,” I said.

“What if you tell him that I actually enjoyed it, and we’re open to him coming over again, and when he does, we’ll have our own camera’s setup.  After we’ve got him recorded having sex with another woman, we can threaten to show his wife if it doesn’t stop.”

I thought about it for a minute, and while I didn’t love the idea of him fucking Lisa again, it sounded like a pretty good plan.  We talked and talked, to make sure we weren’t leaving some piece of the plan out, and finally agreed that this should work.

So, I sent him a text.  “I know this may catch you by surprise, but this situation has sparked something in us.  Maybe something about the erotica of it all, but Lisa would be open to seeing you again if you’re interested.”

I felt kind of stupid writing it out, almost like I was a damn salesman, offering my wife to this guy.

Well, it took him all of two minutes to reply, “Hell yeah.  I’m definitely interested.  Would Monday or Tuesday be OK?”

We ultimately decided Monday night would be perfect.  I sent the text on Saturday, so that would give us enough time to get a camera rig, plus the kids were sleeping over at their grandparents house that night, so Lisa could be alone.

We went ahead to Best Buy and picked up a spy cam kit they had which was tiny and wouldn’t ever be noticed.  We went and grabbed a bite to eat, had a couple drinks, and headed back home where we ended up having some of the best sex I can remember.  Lisa was like a wildcat that night.  She was wearing a slutty lingerie set with pink high heels, and she was all over me. 

I asked her, Are you horny thinking about him fucking you again?”

She laughed a little, and said, “No! I’m just horny for you, babe.”

Whatever was on her mind, she was turned on big time, which turned into a great night for me.

Monday finally came and I headed into work.  Throughout the day, just like last time, I was anxious, but also somewhat turned on as I thought about what was happening.  It was crazy. I was pissed and wanted it over with, but it was also pretty crazy thinking about it.

He had planned to be there at 6:00 again, but sent me another text just to confirm. Just as it had been the other two times, he didn’t want me there, so I stayed at work, then went to get supper and a drink before heading home. 

They were supposed to be done at 8:30, so I got home at about 8:40 and immediately went back to the bedroom.  Lisa was sitting up on the bed and looked like she had been crying.  I asked her what happened.

 

This is her version of how the night went:

He got here right at 6:00 and we had a double-shot margarita while making small talk.  He had brought the stuff to make drinks, and it was STRONG.  While we were drinking, he was rubbing my face and telling me how sexy I was.  It was surprisingly comfortable.  After all, we’ve done this a couple of times already, so…

I could really feel the alcohol kicking in and felt like the room was spinning.  He reached over and kissed me hard, shoving his tongue into my mouth, and I shoved mine back into his.  Then he told me to go change into something sexy and he’d be back to the bedroom in a few minutes. 

I remembered that he had told me he loved seeing me in stockings, so I got some white stockings, black heels, and that little pink micro-dress I wear sometimes, which makes me look like a freakin’ hooker.

He walked in and loved what I was wearing.  He told me how sexy I was and that he was so glad I wanted to be with him again.  We started kissing hard, which led to his hands rubbing all over my body.  Within minutes, he had my dress slid up and my panties slid down to my ankles.  He pulled up one of my legs and started rubbing my pussy, which was honestly soaking wet and throbbing at this point. 

EmilyCandy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
EmilyCandy

I’m sorry.  I know this is a situation we don’t want to be in, but I was buzzing hard from the alcohol and my body just reacted.

After a few minutes, he leaned me over the bed, exposing my ass up in the air.  My skirt was slid up around my waist and my panties were still hanging around one of my ankles.  With my face down and my ass up, he started licking my pussy and ass slowly.  He picked up the intensity over the next few minutes, and it felt so good.  I had already had one orgasm and was working up to another one when he stopped. 

He stepped back and said that he just wanted to look at my sexy ass.  I could tell he was taking pictures again, but then he stopped and I could hear him taking off his pants. 

He told me to stay like I was, and he started rubbing his dick on my pussy.  I was so damn horny, I finally told him to fuck me… and he did.  He slid his dick in with ease because I was so wet, pumping in and out for what felt like fifteen minutes at least.  He was also fingering my ass at the same time.  I know I had two orgasms at least. 

He turned me over and pulled me around so that I was laying at the edge of the bed.  He started licking my pussy again, almost in a 69 position, but he was still standing up.  I was going out of my mind because I love getting my pussy licked.  Then he stopped and said, Now, I wanna fuck that beautiful face of yours.” 

First of all, I had never heard it called that.  I knew what he was saying, but I had never heard somebody say it like that. 

I didn't know what else to do other than let him do whatever he wanted to me.

He grabbed me by the shoulders and pulled my back to where my head was laying back off the bed, and then slowly put his dick into my mouth.  It was only in two or three inches, and I was sucking the best I could.  He was positioned so that he could easily rub my pussy and clit, which kept me all worked up.  He started going deeper into my mouth, then he grabbed my wrists and tucked my arms down beside my body so that I couldn’t control how much went into my mouth. 

From there, he started going deeper and deeper, literally fucking my face.  He started hitting the back of my throat, which made me gag.  I was slobbering and spit was running all over my face and dripping into the floor.  At one point, I felt like I couldn’t breath and started struggling to get loose.  He pulled his dick out, and leaned down and said, “It’s OK. Just let it slide down your throat.”

I felt like I looked like shit. I had been gagging already.  I don’t know what the hell I was thinking, because I had already felt like I was choking, but I said, “Don’t go too hard, OK?” 

He said, “That’s my girl,” got back up and slid it back into my mouth.  He was working my clit like crazy, shoving deeper and deeper, still with my arms trapped leaving me helpless to control anything.  He was slamming my throat over and over.  I was gagging, slobbering, trying to scream, but he kept going.  His entire dick was pumping in and out of my throat.  Spit was going everywhere.  I mean, it was all over my face, all over his dick and balls, and a puddle of spit in the floor.

He fucked my face HARD for at least five minutes.  He would take a break ever so often to let me catch my breath, then he’d go right back in. It didn’t take too long before he was ready to cum.  He told me he was going to cum in my mouth.  And he did.  He must have been really worked up, because it was a lot.  I swallowed all I could but some leaked out of my mouth, then he told me to keep sucking.  I sucked him until he was all cleaned off, then he got dressed, gave me a kiss and left.  I washed up, but if you see my eyes bloodshot, it’s because of gagging so much. 

***

“Damn,” I said.  “Did you like it or did it feel too rough?”

She said, “It was rough for sure, but I kind-of liked the aggressiveness of it.  I mean, I don’t have a thing for him at all.  I only want you baby, but it wasn’t too bad if that’s what you’re asking.”

After holding her for a few minutes, we changed clothes and went off to watch a little TV and fall asleep.

The next day, I took the spy cam to work with me.  The type of camera it is, you have to upload the content to a computer to see it.  I plugged it in, booted it up, and… nothing.  It was blank.  Nothing had been recorded. 

I texted Lisa, “Lisa, did you not turn on the spy cam before he got there like we talked about?”

She replied, “Oh my God! I was going to after he got here.  I was going to act like I had to go to the bathroom, and turn it on.  But after that hard drink, I totally forgot it.  I’m so sorry.”

What the FUCK!  What the FUCK!

Damn it! 

I sat there in disbelief of our situation.

She texted again, “I promise I meant to turn it on.  I just forgot.  I’m so sorry,” which was an odd way to say it.  But whatever.  I know she meant to turn it on, but damn! 

I mean, obviously we could still do the plan again, and make sure the spy cam is turned on this time, but Damn It!

I replied, “OK, it’s fine.  We’ll talk when I get home and figure out what to do.”

Within the same hour, he sent a text, "Thanks for inviting me last night.  I had a great time, and I hope she did too.  Lisa's such a sexy lady.  Hope we can do it again sometime."

I thought to myself... I really didn't plan on there being "another time," but not sure what else to do at this point.

Damn!

Published 
Written by HotCoupleLove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments