Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

A Turn of Events I Never Saw Coming

"Lisa has ideas of her own about settling the score"

51
12 Comments 12
9.7k Views 9.7k
3.5k words 3.5k words

If you haven’t read the previous chapters, you need to so you’ll understand what is going on.  The quick version is an electrician found some very graphic pics and videos of my wife in our attic and used them to blackmail us into letting him have sex with my gorgeous middle-aged wife (Lisa).  It was supposed to be a one-time thing, but of course, it wasn’t.  He ended up using Lisa as his personal fuck doll.  We found out he was married, so to stop him, we invited him back over and recorded the whole thing.  Now we can use that video to threaten him to stop.

The last few months were wild, to say the least.  I never imagined something so damn crazy happening to us.  Like I said in the beginning, we have a great sex life, but we’re not what you would call “adventurous”.  In fact, we’re pretty conservative, so the events of the past few months were definitely crazy for us.

Now we had to decide what to do next.

I was at home, and Lisa and I were talking about how we should handle it from here.  I grabbed my phone and pulled up his Facebook profile, and said to Lisa, “Can you believe this guy?  He’s got a beautiful family and still did this?”  She glanced over at my phone, then did a double-take, grabbed the phone out of my hand, and said, “Are you fucking serious?”

I was a bit startled because she went into hyper-drive when she saw the picture of them.  She said, “I went to school with that bitch.”

“Really?” I replied.

She quickly shot back, “Yeah, and she was a bitch.  I couldn’t stand her.”

Then she walked into the kitchen.  It seemed like it really shook her up to see this woman.  I followed her into the kitchen and asked why she seemed so upset, but she said she didn’t want to talk about it, so I just let it go, and didn’t pursue the conversation the rest of the night.

The next day, I got up and went to work, and everything was going well until I got an email from Lisa.

“So, her name is Shelby.  We were in high school together for about two years until she transferred to a private school.  There was a guy who liked me, but she liked him, which made her not like me.  She made it her life mission to make me miserable every day.  She spread lies about me, called me all kinds of names, and even tried to physically fight me.

Still to this day, I’ve hated her.  You know I’m not a mean person, but I really couldn't stand her.  Last night, when I saw her face, it’s like all those memories started running again. 

I know this is not like anything you’ve ever heard me say before, but we ought to do something that proves a point to him and her both.”

To say I was shocked would be a massive understatement.  Lisa was soft-spoken and not aggressive at all, but this really had her fired up.

After reading the email, I sent her a text, “Hey babe, I got your email.  I don’t really know what to say, but I’m on your side.  What do you think we should do?”

She replied quickly, as if she already had it all mapped out in her mind, “I want him to pay for doing this to us, and I want her to pay for what she did to me."

I still didn’t know what she was thinking, and it was scaring me a little honestly.  I didn’t reply, but another text came quickly.

It was short and to the point.  It said, “I want you to do to her what he did to me, and make him watch.”

“What the hell?” I thought to myself.

I replied back, “That’s the craziest thing I’ve ever heard you say.  Let’s talk about it tonight.”

 

I got home that night and we ate supper with the kids.  Lisa seemed fine the entire night.  After we put the kiddos to bed, she didn’t waste much time getting right into it.  As soon as we walked into our room, she said, “I guess you are wondering about the details of what I said earlier.”

"I am," I replied.

Then she said, "Bottom Line: I want you to fuck her. Your dick is bigger than his. First of all, I want her to know what a hell of a man I have, that my man is better than hers, and after all the shit she gave me in school, I still ended up with a stud. I want her to feel it for days. And as for him, I want him to sit and watch the entire thing."

I was in utter shock.  You’ve gotta understand, Lisa isn’t like this.  She’s the mildest person you could ever meet.  So to hear this coming out of her mouth was shocking to me.

It took me a few minutes to process it all.  As I was trying to think, Lisa was talking and talking about how this would be awesome and it would teach them a lesson they needed to learn.

I didn’t know what to do, but Lisa was my “ride-or-die” so I just said, “OK, Let’s do it.”  My mind was running a million miles per hour.  One thought was that we may be in a mess if this went wrong, and another thought was that Shelby was pretty damn hot, and my wife wants me to fuck her.

Lisa said, “Let’s send him a message tonight.”  She was ready to go.

So we carefully worded a text message, “Hey John, it’s me again. This is where the story changes.  Last time you were here, we recorded it all.  You think Shelby would like to see that video?”

Just to make sure he knew I meant business, I then sent a short snippet of the video to him, which showed his face clearly.

He replied, “What the hell? I thought y’all were into it!”

Then he replied again, “That would ruin my marriage dude.  Not cool.”

I said, “It’s not cool to blackmail somebody. That’s what you did to us.”

He said, “Listen, I’ll destroy everything I have with Lisa on it.  You can’t let Shelby see that.”

I responded, “It’s beyond that now.  You fucked mine, now I wanna fuck yours."

“You’ve gotta be kidding!  There’s no way!” he replied.

The only question was HOW?

How could we pull this off without it being illegal and just absolutely wrong?

So I straight-up asked him... "Have you and Shelby ever toyed with the idea of her fucking another guy?"

His reply was encouraging, "Not really. I mean, a few times, when we've been drinking, we will say something like that. But it's just in fun and playing."

"OK, here's what we're gonna do," I replied. "You're gonna get her tipsy, and in the mood, and bring it up. Tell her you think it would be amazing to see her with another man. If she even remotely agrees, I want you to act like you have a man waiting in the hallway, and walk over and open the door as if you're gonna let him in. Just see what she does."

"Are you serious?" he asked.

"Very," I replied.

I didn't hear back from him that night or the next day, but the following day, his text came through.

"I did the whole thing you suggested, and surprisingly, she was more into it than I thought. She had a couple drinks in her and was feeling really horny. When I told her I had a guy in the hallway waiting to fuck her, she laughed and didn't believe me, of course, but she didn't say no. I'm not sure what I think about that honestly."

The conversation was interesting, but I knew this might work.

I said, "Thanks for letting me know. You were an asshole to us, and now I'm gonna fuck your wife. I want you to do the same exact thing, except I am actually gonna be waiting in the hallway."

"What the hell, man? I don't wanna do that," he said.

"You were an asshole to us. You've fucked my wife, and didn't give a damn what we wanted. Let me know what day - soon, or we are going to simply tell her what you did to us."

Again, a long pause, but then his reply. "I think Saturday is the only night I could make it work."

"Good," I responded. "Leave the back door open, and let me know what time to quietly come in. I will be waiting in the hall."

Lisa was giddy. She loved the idea. Never saw her like that before, but she was excited.

Saturday arrived, and it was an interesting day.  We tried to just go through the day normally, but we both were anticipating the night.  About the middle of the day, Lisa walked up and whispered, “I’m going with you.  I can’t wait to watch her scream.” 

I had planned to be there at 6:00, so around 4:30, we started getting cleaned up.  We left the house and parked a couple of houses down from John & Shelby’s house.  He sent a text at about 5:45, “I’ll do my part and leave the back door open.  Come in right at 6:00.  But don’t hurt her.  She didn’t do anything to y'all.  Also, I told her I had something special for her tonight, so she would at least be kind-of prepared for something different.”

We got out of the car a couple of minutes before 6:00, and honestly, our hearts were racing.  Lisa walked like she was on a mission.  We eased the back door open and could hear that John had put on some music.  We walked quietly toward the back of their house and the music was getting louder.  We could hear them giggling as we got as close to the door as possible. We could hear them kissing and talking. He must have been fingering her, because she was moaning some.

MargoRos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargoRos

Finally, he started talking about it. "Baby, the other day we were talking about you fucking another guy."

"Yeah," she said with a little laugh.

"Well, guess what? I have something in the hall for you," he said.

She responded, "No, you don't. You said that before, and you didn't."

She was clearly drunk and enjoying joking around about the idea. She said, "Stop lying to me. If you want another man to fuck me, stop playing and bring him in here." Then she laughed, thinking it was all a joke.

Then she went even further, clearly feeling the alcohol. She said, "Tell you what, babe, I'll wear this blindfold. You bring that guy in here and let him do whatever he wants to with me." Again with a laugh.

I can't imagine what he was thinking, knowing that it wasn't a joke.

She slid the black blindfold over her eyes, and said, "Go ahead babe, bring him in."

With that, I cracked the door open and saw Shelby laying there with nothing but her lace panties and bra.

She looked fucking amazing.

With one last nod from Lisa, I walked toward her, reached down between her legs, and started rubbing her pussy through her panties. The whole thing was definitely different, but I was so turned on by what was happening.

I rubbed her pussy, rubbed her clit, then slid her panties to the side, and started sliding one finger in.

She was loving it, but I know she thought it was her husband.

I picked up speed and started finger-fucking her pretty aggressively.

She was getting louder and more vocal, and really enjoying it.

Then she reached over and grabbed my arm, and she could tell it wasn't John. She reached up and pulled the mask off, and was in utter shock.

She didn't say a word, but she was looking around, trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

I told her that I was good friends with her husband, and he told me they wanted this fantasy to happen.

It was so weird in that moment.

She didn't say anything. She was stunned.

After a few seconds, I didn't really know what to do, so I just leaned in and kissed her.

She didn't pull away.

I don't think she knew what to do, but quickly, it became apparent, she wasn't opposed to it at all. She was kissing back and starting to use her hands touching me everywhere.

She paused and asked, "John, are you sure?"

I didn't let him reply. I said, "Babe, he's sure." Then I went right back to kissing her.

Within minutes, she was visibly horny, and ready to do whatever I wanted.

She was so fucking hot.  Shelby was about thirty-five years old, strawberry blonde hair, thin but not skinny, and light skin.  She was blindfolded and tied with some thin rope to the headboard of their bed.  She was completely naked except for her black lace panties and bra.

I started rubbing her legs and tits, eventually pulling her panties down revealing her incredibly sexy and wet shaved pussy.  I started licking her pussy, which made her moan.  I licked up and down her slit, slowly going further and hitting her clit.  I started sucking her clit, which really got a reaction from her.  She was moaning louder and moving around a lot.  I raised her legs up and started licking down to her ass.  She was so clean and tasted great.  My tongue was working hard as I licked her everywhere and sucked on her clit.  I looked up at Lisa, and she was watching the whole thing.

After probably ten minutes of licking and sucking, I eased my way up between her legs and started pushing my dick inside her.  Lisa had already told me that my dick was bigger than John’s, so I personally was looking forward to seeing her get fucked by a bigger dick.  I started easing it in, and she got vocal in a hurry. I went pretty easy as I pushed my way into her.  She was squirming and moaning, which was a huge turn-on for me.  I got about 75% of the way into her and started fucking her in and out, with the strokes getting longer each time. She was tight, and her pussy was stretched around my cock.

I was in a good rhythm, and Shelby was clearly enjoying herself.  I looked over at Lisa, and she motioned for me to go harder.  Just as asked, I started thrusting harder and harder into her cunt.  She had a little look of confusion on her face, but also a look of pleasure.  Just as Lisa requested, I started slamming harder, quickly ramming my entire dick in and out of her tight pussy.  She was screaming, “Oh Shit! Yes!”  I kept going and picked up the pace.

After about five minutes, I lifted her legs up in the air and pushed her knees up to her head, and started again.  Huge thrusts, pounding her as hard as I could.  She was screaming, “Ohhh!  God!  Yes!  Ouch, God!”  I fucked her for at least ten minutes like that, as hard as I could, wearing her pussy completely out.

While I was still going, Lisa reached into a bag she had brought and pulled out some lube.  She showed it to John, almost taunting him, then she motioned for me to fuck her ass.  I pulled my dick out, and started drizzling the lube onto her asshole.  I don’t guess they did that very much, because she immediately knew what was going on and said, “What the hell are you doing?” I didn't reply.

I rubbed the lube into her pussy and ass, eventually pushing my finger into her asshole, which got an immediate response.  She said, “You’ve gotta be careful.”  I slowly moved my finger in and out of her asshole as she tried to discern what was happening to her.  After a couple of minutes, I moved my dick into position and started slowly pushing into her ass.  I was about an inch in, and she was already panicking.  I kept pushing until I had about three inches in, then I started working in and out of her ass.  She was cussing and struggling, but at the same time, she was squirting from her pussy… squirting more than I’d ever seen before.  It was a mess, which showed me that she was clearly enjoying it. 

I kept going deeper as she screamed with pleasure, "Yes! Shit! Yes! Oh my God!"  I looked over at Lisa and she was smiling, enjoying the show, and gave me a nod of approval.

I kept going deeper, and literally for the next ten minutes, I wrecked her asshole.  In and out, long thrusts, pulling all the way out then shoving all the way in.  "What the hell?  Oh my God!" she said.  Shelby was losing her mind, cussing and screaming everything you can imagine, and seeming to love every minute of it.

At the same time, poor John looked like he had just lost everything, sitting helplessly in the chair watching his sexy wife get pounded. 

One of the things Lisa said she wanted me to do was to fuck her face, just like John did to her, except she wanted me to do it right after I fucked her in the ass.  She wanted me to go from her ass to her mouth, and I thought it was about time.

I pulled out of her ass, threw her legs back down, and straddled her waist and tits.  I grabbed her by that cute red hair and stuck my wet dick right up to her mouth.  She opened up and that’s all I needed.  I slowly pushed my dick forward and pulled her head toward me, running my dick straight to the back of her throat.  She started gagging, so I pulled out, but she was clearly into it and feeling more slutty than ever.  She opened her mouth and moved her head forward trying to get her lips back around my cock, so I pushed back in.  It felt so damn good.  She had spit and slobber coming out of her mouth, leaking all over the place.  I pulled out again for her to catch her breath.  She panted a few times trying to get her breath, then she said, "Your dick is so big. It feels so fucking good." 

I shoved deeper until almost my entire dick was in her mouth and throat, fucking her pretty face harder than she'd ever experienced.  She was gagging because I was in so deep, so she would pull back for a moment, but then she would push her face forward, clearly wanting me to continue.

The sight of it was pretty amazing honestly, and it didn’t take me long to climax.  I jerked my dick out of her mouth just in time to explode all over her face and mouth.  She was licking her lips, clearly enjoying the taste of my cum, while trying to catch her breath.

John looked shocked from the hour-long fucking I had just given to his wife. 

I got up and slid my pants back on.

Shelby was still breathing hard, and trying to wipe the cum off her face.

I walked over and said, "Thank you, John, for letting me be a part of your fantasy." Then I walked over to Shelby and said, "Thank you, sweetheart, for letting me be part of your fantasy. By the way, this is my gorgeous wife Lisa."

We walked out, got in our car, looked over at each other and laughed. Lisa looked so happy. I was definitely happy. What a damn night.

Published 
Written by HotCoupleLove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments