Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Electrician

"Electrician takes advantage of what he found"

73
8 Comments 8
15.5k Views 15.5k
2.4k words 2.4k words

My wife and I have a good sex life, but we’re not crazy adventurous. But recently, through an insane series of events, we found ourselves in the middle of a wild situation.

First of all, we’re in our mid-thirties and would be considered very professional and conservative.  We’re both in great physical condition, and Lisa is still as sexy as she ever has been.  She’s 5’ 6” tall with brunette hair and always tanned beautifully.  I definitely got lucky marrying such a beautiful lady.  Not only that, but she’s just flat SEXY : )

Like I said, we have great sex, but we’re not crazy adventurous. She loves wearing lingerie and we have all kinds of sex toys, but we’ve never done any threesomes, swinging, etc.  We love to have a few margaritas and get crazy with each other, and there have been a few times that we’ve taken pictures of our sexual fun, and even shot a few videos. I keep them hidden away, but love to go back and look at them periodically.

A few months ago, there was a storm in our area with lots of lightning, which ended up knocking out the power to our house.  After it was over and power was restored, there was apparently some damage to the electrical system in our house, because our HVAC unit wouldn’t come back on.  We called a service tech to come look at it, but he said we needed to have an electrician come out and take care of the repair.  So we called a local guy who had good reviews, and he came out quickly.  He took a look, and ended up running a new wire from our electrical panel, through the attic out to the HVAC unit, and got everything running within a couple of hours.

Everything was great until I received a text from the electrician one morning right after I arrived at work.  When I opened the text, I was stunned.  The text was full of pictures of my wife naked in all kinds of positions.  Pictures of her with dildo’s in her pussy, pictures of her with my dick in her mouth, pictures of her with cum on her face.

I was stunned.  I didn’t know what to do.

As I sat there wondering what to do next, my phone dinged again.  It was another text from him, which said, “These pictures are great, and the videos are too.”

That text was followed quickly by another one, which said, “While I was working at your house, I stumbled across a small box that looked out of place.  I couldn’t help myself from taking a look, and was surprised to find these.

I sat there in my office chair almost paralyzed by what was happening.  I didn’t know what to do.  I replied, “What the heck? You went through our personal things?  I’ll report you and have your business closed down for this.”

But he quickly replied, “I don’t think you want to do that.  I’ve already uploaded everything, and with the click of a button, they’ll be sent to all your friends on Facebook and published to several sites online for the world to see.

Now I REALLY didn’t know what to do.

His next text is where he started pushing his plan forward.  “I don’t have any desire to expose you guys.  But after seeing these pics and videos of Lisa, I DO have a desire to get her alone with me.

Obviously, I told him “No”, but after going back and forth with him, I could tell that he was serious about exposing us if we didn’t go along with it.  His plan was simple.  He wanted me to convince Lisa to get drunk and have sex with him one night that week without me there – just him and her.  If we would agree to that, he said he would return everything to us, delete everything from his computer, and simply move on.

I still had several hours at work, and as the day went on, I was in a whirlwind of emotions and thoughts.  I didn’t know what to do except talk to Lisa and explain what had happened.  When I got home that night, after supper, I called her into the bedroom and told her everything.  Just as I was, she was shocked.  But after talking about it for a while, she just blurted out, “I’ll do it.”  “If you think he’ll actually give everything back to us, I’ll do it.  It’s just one night and this would ruin our lives if he sends all that to our friends.”

I didn’t want her to do it, but I didn’t know of any other choice we had.  So, I sent the text.  “OK, we’ll do it, but you’ve gotta give me your word that you’ll return everything to us and delete everything from your computer.”  His reply was within minutes, “I will, but I want five hours with her without you there.”

Damn, I felt helpless and stupid, but had to go along with it to get this behind us.

We agreed that Thursday night was best.  The kids were going to their grandparents for the weekend, so we’d be at home alone.  The plan was for me to leave no later than 6:00 and not to return home before 11:00 pm.  I worked until 5:00 each day, and it was a forty-minute drive home, so I told Lisa that I wouldn’t come home after work, but just stay in the city until 11:00 that night.

That Thursday at work, obviously I couldn’t focus much on work.  I wanted to kill this guy, but I also caught myself getting kind-of turned on by the idea of Lisa getting screwed by somebody else.  I finished my day at work, then went to get something to eat, but obviously, my mind was on Lisa. I texted her about 5:30 to make sure she was OK and she said she was.  I told her that I would be home at 11:00 and to call me if she needed me to come home.  I never heard from her, but when I got home, I wanted to hear every single detail of what had happened.

The rest of the story is based on what Lisa told me when I returned home. 

 

“He got here right at 6:00.  He’s actually a good-looking guy, not a super-model, but very fit and handsome.  When he came in, he reached over and kissed my cheek and held my hands.  He told me that he didn’t mean any harm, but that when he saw the pictures of me, he was so attracted to me that he had to do whatever it took to be with me.

SamantaBloom
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SamantaBloom

He brought tequila and margarita mix with him, and proceeded to making us both a drink.  We sat and talked for a few minutes about random things, then he made us a second margarita.  I was starting to feel the alcohol kick in and started to actually get a little turned on by the whole thing.  I’m sorry, but it’s the truth.  We sat and watched some TV, which led to a third margarita, then a fourth.

I was really feeling the affects of the alcohol now.  As we were sitting there, he had started to run his hands on my legs, which had my mind running in overdrive.  I was scared, a little pissed-off, but also getting horny as hell.

After the TV show went off, he clicked the TV off and turned some music on.  At this point, it was about 7:15, I think.  He told me to go to the bedroom and put on something sexy and that he would be there in five minutes.  He went outside and I headed to the bedroom.  I pulled out a cute pink lingerie set with white stockings and then sat down on the bed and waited.  The room was spinning a little from the margaritas and I really didn’t know what to expect next.  I was turned on and started running my pussy through the silky panties.  Then I heard his footsteps coming.

He walked in and had a camera with him on a tripod, and set it up in the corner of the room.  Then he turned around and told me that I was even sexier in person than in the pics.  He pulled me up from the bed and started kissing me, shoving his tongue gently into my mouth.  I started kissing him back as I felt his hands running all over my body.  It didn’t take too long before he was rubbing my ass and my pussy.  He slid my panties off and started rubbing my pussy and clit.

I knew it was wrong, but I was enjoying it.  I reached down and started rubbing his crotch and was surprised when I felt how big it was.  It felt thick as hell, and even worried me a little.  After a couple minutes, he pushed me back onto the bed and started licking my pussy.  He licked and sucked my pussy for at least fifteen minutes.  I orgasmed three or four times.  By that point, even though I knew it was wrong, and that I shouldn’t be “into it” I was so freakin horny.  I leaned up and undressed him.  When I pulled his dick out, it was at least 8-9” long and super thick.  I started licking it and looking up at him, and I knew he was enjoying it.  I wrapped my lips around it and started going down on him, but could only get about half of it in my mouth.

After a few minutes of that, he pulled me up and laid me down on the bed.  I asked him to go easy and he did.  My pussy was so wet, but as big as it was, I was worried it was going to hurt.  But as he started to slowly push into me, it felt so good.  He slid in and out of me slowly, working deeper and deeper until the whole thing was inside me.  It felt so damn good.  I was screaming a lot because it was so big, but it was a good scream.  It didn’t hurt in a bad way.

Once it was in, he kept pumping and pumping. I was drunk as hell, and kind-of in a daze the whole time.  He fucked me like that for several minutes, then he flipped me over doggy-style and started fucking me more.  He was going deep, hitting my g-spot over and over. I’m pretty sure I squirted two or three times.

Then he told me he was going to fuck my ass.  That scared me a little, so I asked him to be easy and he said he would.  He grabbed some lube and started fingering it into my ass.  I don’t know if it was the alcohol or the crazy situation, but I was so turned on, and feeling dirty in a good way.  So I let him keep going.

He worked his dick into my ass, and I thought I was going to explode.  I guess the animal started coming out in him, because he started fucking me so hard.  At one time, I thought he was going to rip my ass, but at the same time, it felt damn amazing.  He kept fucking me for about ten minutes, and I could tell he was getting close to cumming.  He got deeper and deeper and finally unloaded in my ass.

After that, we both got cleaned up, but it was only about 9:00 at that point.  We sat and watched TV for about 30 minutes, then he poured us both a shot of tequila, and said, “Want to do it all again?”  I’m sorry.  I know I could have pushed back, but I was drunk as hell, so I just said Yes.

He picked me up and tool me back to the bedroom, and this time he was much more aggressive.  He wasn’t rough or mean, but he fucked me in about every position you can imagine.  Finally, when he was ready to cum, he told me he was going to cum in my mouth.  I told him he could, and opened my mouth.  After a couple more minutes of me screaming from him pounding me so hard, he shoved his dick into my mouth and I swallowed every bit of it.

After that, we got cleaned up again, and he walked out to his truck.  He came back in with the box and set it on the kitchen table.  He said again that he didn’t mean any harm, but after seeing those pictures, he just wanted to be with me, and that it was even better than he imagined.

Then he left.”

 

Wow – OK.

It was crazy to listen to her tell me all this, but honestly, I was getting horny and hard listening to it.  She was still drunk and horny too.  She leaned over and told me that she was sorry, and that she would never cheat on me.  Then she started sending me signals that she was still “open for business” so I took the opportunity.  We fucked like crazy for about an hour.

After we were done, I asked Lisa, “Did you say he set up a camera in the bedroom?

Yeah,” she said.

I texted him and asked why he did that, and he told me that he wasn’t planning to do anything with the footage, but he just wanted it for himself.

I have no idea what will happen from here.  I haven’t heard from him since that night.  He returned the pictures and videos just like he said he would, but in the back of my mind, I’m kind-of expecting to hear from him again at some point.  I mean, he’s got us trapped.  He could repeat the entire thing again, and we wouldn’t have any kind of defence.  He has even more footage now, with Lisa fucking somebody other than her husband.

Who knows.  Maybe it’s over.

I guess only time will tell.

 

Published 
Written by HotCoupleLove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments