Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Second Try - Got it

"Our second attempt at catching it on tape..."

52
16 Comments 16
9.9k Views 9.9k
1.7k words 1.7k words

Author's Notes

"If you haven’t read the previous parts of this story, go back and read them first so you’ll fully understand what’s going on. Basically, an electrician found some pics and videos of my wife, Lisa, and blackmailed us into letting him have sex with her.  It was supposed to be a one-time thing, but he came calling again and increased the level of aggression the second time, basically using her as his personal fuck toy. <p> [ADVERT] </p> After it happened twice, we found out that he was married, so our plan was to invite him back and record it ourselves, and use our video to make him stop.  Only problem is that when we did it, Lisa forgot to turn on the damn camera, so…"

Lisa had already apologized for not turning the camera on, but she continued to apologize several more times throughout the day while I was at work.  I told her it was OK every time she apologized.  Then she texted, I guess we could just do it again, and I’ll make sure to turn on the camera this time.”

I thought to myself how weird this was.  She didn’t seem eager, but she didn’t seem hesitant either.  Oh well, I’m sure she is just wanting to make this stop.  I replied, “We’ll talk about it when I get home.”

I got home and we ate supper with the kids and spent some time with them.  After we put them to bed, we went back to our bedroom and started talking about what we should do next.  Again, she said, “I guess the only thing we can do is go through the whole thing again, and this time, I will make sure to turn the camera on.”  Even though I hated the idea of this guy regularly banging Lisa, there really wasn’t any other option, so I agreed. 

We decided that we should go ahead and get it done soon, so I sent him a text that said, Hey, it’s me again.  Lisa had a good time the other night.  Want to make it happen one more time?” 

His reply was almost instant,I’m good with making it happen as many times as she wants.” 

I hated the whole thing, because I know he was sitting there thinking to himself about what he was going to do to her this time.  I asked him what day would be best, and we decided to do it the next night, which was only three days from the last time he came over. 

I told Lisa the plan, and she immediately started kissing me.  I asked her if she was getting horny thinking about him coming over, and she assured me that she didn’t have any feelings for him at all… that she was just horny for me.  She grabbed my dick, which was a clear signal she was up for more.  We had great sex for the next thirty minutes, then lay in bed for the rest of the night watching TV.  While we were watching TV, she called her parents and asked them to watch the kids the next night because “she had something she needed to take care of.”  Of course, they agreed, so we were all set (again).

The next afternoon, I texted him to make sure the plan was still good.  He replied, Yeah, for sure!  I’ll be there at 6:00 again until maybe 8:00 if that’s OK.”  I called Lisa and told her what time he’d be there, and check to make sure she was still good. 

That evening, after I got off work, I went to a local bar and grabbed some wings and a couple of beers.  I tried to pass the time, but was obviously thinking about what was going on at my house.  Even though we had done this three times already, the thought of Lisa getting fucked by another guy both pissed me off and turned me on.  This time, I was more turned on than pissed off, and my curiosity started growing.  I started wondering what it would be like to see her in the act.  Before I knew it, I was in my car headed towards home.  I knew that both the windows to our bedroom had blinds on them, but I also knew there were some small gaps I could still see through. 

I got to the house around 6:35 and turned my headlights off as I pulled in.  His truck was there and I could just imagine what was going on inside.  I pulled my car into the garage quietly, then walked back out into the yard and around to the bedroom windows. 

Before I could even get to the windows, I could hear Lisa inside.  I’m almost ashamed to say, but it was an instant turn-on.  I found a gap where I could see through the window, and the moment I saw them, I almost shot off in my pants.  I couldn’t believe what it was like seeing them.  He was a good-looking guy, and Lisa is gorgeous.  She was wearing a pink silky nightgown with white stockings and heels. 

She was leaned over the bed and he was steadily sliding in and out of her pussy.  She was moaning loudly, and saying, “Oh my God – that’s so good!”  His dick was thick, but not as big as mine (thank God).  After a few minutes, Lisa spun around and started sucking his cock.  She was looking up into his eyes, aggressively sucking and licking his dick and balls.  He started pushing her head in further until she had almost his entire cock down her throat.  She was gagging, but also looked like she was enjoying it. 

It was dead quiet outside in our neighborhood, so I could hear everything going on.  She stood up, wiped the slobber off her mouth, and shoved her tongue into his mouth.  They kissed passionately for a minute before she said “Come on, fuck me.”  I was surprised, to say the least.  I know she was just doing her best to make it seem like she was into it, so our cover wouldn’t be blown, but she really looked like she was into it. 

MargoRos
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MargoRos

He picked her up and lay her back on the bed and slid his dick inside her pussy.  He started slowly but quickly picked up the pace.  He grabbed her by the ankles and raised her legs up in the air… stockings, and heels, so beautiful, and proceeded to fucking the hell out of her.  She was screaming, cussing, scratching his back, and he just kept fucking her.  He was ramming her hard… looked like she was going out of her mind, screaming, “Yes! Fuck! Yes!” 

He said, “You like that don’t you Lisa?” 

She screamed back, “Yes! I fucking love it!” 

He pulled out and walked over to the dresser to get some lube.  Her legs were still up in the air, which made it easy for him to drizzle the lube onto her pussy and ass.  He said, “I’m gonna fuck that tight ass of yours now, girl.”  He rubbed the lube into her pussy and ass, and started fingering her asshole.  She was moaning lightly, seeming like she was enjoying it.  Then he started pushing his dick into her ass.  She was fucking beautiful lying there with her legs pushed back up to her shoulders.  He started easy but it didn’t take him long to push it all the way in.  I could see that he was eager, and it only took a minute for him to work up to full speed. 

He was making long strokes, all the way out, then all the way into her ass.  At this point, she was going nuts, grabbing her hair, then reaching down to feel his dick entering her.  She definitely wasn’t quiet at this point, screaming like a whore, Fuck! Fuck!  Yes! Fuck me!”

And did he ever.  I don’t know how he lasted as long as he did, but for at least ten more minutes, he fucked the living hell out of Lisa’s ass.  Finally, he told her, “I’m gonna cum in your ass.” 

She said, “Yes, do it!”  He pumped a few more times, then shoved in as deep as he could go and unloaded inside her.

He was moaning.  She was moaning.  I was shocked watching the whole thing.  Then he pulled out, but held her legs up and watched his cum ooze out of her ass.  She reached down with her fingers and wiped up some of his cum and licked it off her fingers.  He finally leaned in and kissed her and said, You’re fucking beautiful.  Let’s do this again.” 

He was getting dressed, so I ran back around to the garage and waited for him to leave.  I stayed there until a few minutes after 8:00, then went in and went back to the bedroom.  Lisa said, “I didn’t hear you drive up,” but I played it off.  I asked her what happened because I wanted to see if she gave me an accurate description, and she did.  She told me everything that happened, just like it did. 

I went over and got the camera, and Praise GOD, it was turned on.  Now we finally had this mother fucker.  Lisa asked me if it worked this time, and I told her it did.  She said, “Good. Now maybe we can get back to our normal lives.”

At this point, I had been watching the entire thing, and honestly, I was horny as hell.  Lisa was still wearing that sexy outfit, so I grabbed her and started kissing her.  I could taste cum on her mouth, and even though I knew it was his cum, I was so horny, I didn’t care.  She leaned over the bed, reached back and spread her ass cheeks and said, “Is this what you want baby?”

Hell yes, it was!  I slid my dick slowly into her ass, which was still warm from the pounding she took thirty minutes earlier.  It felt so good.  It was tight, but I could definitely tell it had been “used”.  My dick is a little bigger than his, so she was feeling it for sure.  I had been fucking her for a couple of minutes, and she could tell I was getting close to climax.  She said, “Cum in my ass.  I want you to cum in my ass too.”

With a pretty loud grunt, I unloaded what felt like a gallon of cum into her ass with her laying over the edge of the bed.  Damn, it felt good. 

The next day, I took the camera to work with me and connected it to my computer.  Thankfully, the entire episode was recorded.  There she was on the screen, in all of her beauty, getting fucked for almost an hour.  Wow.

A sigh of relief.  We finally had it.  Now we could move from defense to offense and put a stop to this son of a bitch who had now fucked my bride four times. 

Published 
Written by HotCoupleLove
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments