Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc. This makes references to characters and events in the private game. <p> [ADVERT] </p>It is a parallel track to ‘Wife and the Businessman.”"

Sunday afternoon Lynn is in her bedroom sorting out her clothes. She is excited about her new job and is refreshing her wardrobe. Her emotions are still swirling after cuckolding her husband Mike with a businessman, Friday night into Saturday. Her excitement still runs high. She has outfits scattered all over on the bed.

“What are you doing?”

“I’m just going through my clothes. I didn’t realize they were so dated. They won’t do for client meetings. I bought those two new outfits I showed you last week, but it looks like I am going to need some more.”

“You look very professional in the new ones. Why don’t you do some more shopping?”

“I think I will. Macy’s is still having a sale. I’ll go tomorrow. In the meantime, some of these are alright for around the office, the rest for Goodwill.”

Monday morning she and Mike have breakfast before he leaves for work. She changes into a light blouse and skirt ending right above her knee. She picks out a pair of low heel shoes suitable for business to try with her new outfits.

She runs by Goodwill to donate the clothes she doesn’t need, then heads for Macy’s. Monday morning looks like the day to shop. Macy’s isn’t crowded at all, so she takes her time browsing for a couple of more outfits. She notices a man also looking at women’s outfits. He looks like he’s having trouble picking something. She catches his eye and smiles. He’s dressed casually in a knit shirt and khakis. He looks to be a little older than she is. About six feet with blonde hair, and a nice physique. He’s not close enough for her to check him out.

She sees a couple of outfits that seem promising and strolls over to lingerie to pick out a couple of new bra and panty ensembles. Holding a front clasp C cup bra against her chest, she notices the man is surreptitiously checking her out. She picks out a couple of other bras, catching more furtive glances, each time taking her time holding them to her breasts. She decides on two white ones and two black ones. She also holds up the matching panties. The man is still looking.

She takes the lingerie and outfits she’s picked out and heads to the dressing room. The salesclerk asks her if she needs any assistance and Lynn tells her no.

She changes into a pants suit ensemble with slacks, matching jacket, emerald blouse and black lingerie. In the area outside the changing booths, she stands on a pedestal looking at her reflection in the mirror. Very business looking. Thank god they’ve done away with those awful padded shoulders.

The attractive man is close by on the other side of a clothes rack. She speaks in his direction, “Excuse me.”

“Yes?”

“I was wondering if you can help me.”

He walks round the rack and answers, “I’d be glad to. What can I do?”

He’s close enough for her to check out. She glances at his crotch. Very nice. Very nice indeed. That’s one of the advantages of khakis. They show a nice cock outline. No wedding ring.

She looks him in the eye she says, “I’m picking out some new outfits for work and would like a man’s opinion. Most of the time my husband helps me.”

“Sure. I don’t mind standing in for your husband.”

Lynn turns around with her back to him, glances over her shoulder and asks, “How does this look?”

He scans the attractive blonde’s body. There’s a wedding ring, but that doesn’t stop him from looking. What an ass. He blatantly scans the wife’s shapely posterior and answers, “It looks great. I like it.”

“You don’t think the slacks are too tight do you? They’re for business. Take your time looking. I want to make sure they fit properly.”

“They’re not too tight. I would say just right. Turn around. Let me see the front.”

She follows his request. She looks over her shoulder at her reflection and says, “I think you’re right. They don’t look too tight. You’re really helping me out.” She places both hands on her ass cheeks. “Is there a panty line?”

He bends over taking a closer look at her rear. “There’s no panty line.”

“Good. That’s the problem with slacks, it’s hard to match the slacks with the panties.”
“What about the front?” She shifts her feet slightly parting her legs.

His eyes are drawn to the juncture of her thighs. There is a nice hint of a mound. He looks her in the eye and says, “They’re not too tight either.”

She shifts position and feels the fabric tightening over her mound. “Are you sure? Take another look.”

She’s becoming aroused telling another man to look at her pubic region. She opens her jacket, and putting a hand on her waist, she asks, “What about this?”

The top two buttons are unfastened offering a view of her rounded tops. He’s not shy about looking at her breasts. He looks her in the eye, “The front looks good also.”

“I’m glad you like it. Give me a sec, I want to make some adjustments.” She adjusts the slacks and tucks in the blouse tightening the fabric over her breasts. “There, that feels better. How’s this?”

“That’s much better. Turn around so I get the full view.”

She complies. She’s getting so turned putting herself on display for a stranger.

He takes another appreciative look at her chest. “You look good from any angle. Here let me help you down.”

She offers her hand and steps down from the pedestal. They are standing closer together. With their height differential he has a better view of her cleavage. What nice tits.

“Thank you. I told you a man’s opinion would help. Oh. I don’t mean to be rude. I’m Lynn”

“You’re not being rude. I’m pleased to meet you Lynn. I’m Chris.”

“And I’m please to meet you Chris. I don’t mean to impose, but I have a couple of other outfits I’d like to try out. I’m not sure which ones would be best. Can you give some more help? Am I keeping you from anything?”

“You’re not imposing. It’s the summer slowdown, so I’m taking the opportunity to get out of the office for a couple of hours. I was looking for some outfits for my fiancée, but I don’t mind helping you out instead.”

“As long as I’m not keeping you from anything. I really appreciate it. Stay right there. I’ll be right back.”

She’s careless about closing the curtains when she enters the dressing room. There’s a gap of five or six inches. She undresses with her back to the curtain when she unfastens her bra. Chris is standing off to the side, getting a good view. She changes into one of the white bras and matching panties. Chris gets a good shot of her bare ass, when she removes the black panties. What an ass. Turning around she adjusts the cups over her breasts.

She finishes putting on a skirt, matching jacket, cream color blouse, and rejoins Chris. He helps her back on the pedestal. In the close confines, one of her breasts brushes his arm. Back on the pedestal she repeats the process. She turns around facing the mirrors.

She smooths the fabric over her hips. “What do you think about this one?”

“I like it. But it may be a little tight. And I think there is a little of a panty line.”

“You think? Let me see.”

She turns around and looks at the reflection of her ass in the mirror, “You may be right. It does feel a little tight. I think I do see a panty line. I’ll try another pair. See, that’s why I need a man’s opinion, I might not have noticed that on my own.”

He says in a lighthearted voice, “I guess we men just notice those things.”

“That’s for sure. What about the front? Is the blouse too sheer?”

“The front looks good. The blouse is fine. Let me change angles. Open your jacket a little.”

She feels her nipples stiffening. “I take it you like the side view also. It’s not too tight over my breasts is it?” She catches herself and raises a hand to her mouth. She says, “Oh, I’m sorry. I am just used to being with my husband.”

“That’s OK. Remember, I’m your stand-in husband.” He looks back at her breasts, “Lynn it really frames your breasts without being tight.

“As long as you don’t mind, I’ll just act like I’m shopping with my husband. This is fun.”

“Yeah, it is. I’ve never been a stand-in husband before.”

She opens the jacket again, “What about the bra? Can you see the pattern through the blouse?”

“It barely shows. I can see the outline of the cups and straps but that’s normal. I can also a hint of your nipples.”

“Just a hint?” She rubs one nipple and then the next. “Can you see more than a hint?”

“I can see them much better. I like it when they’re stiff.”

“That’s just what my husband would say. You’re being a good stand-in.”

“Go ahead and try on another one.”

He repeats helping her off the pedestal and she repeats brushing his arm with her breast. There’s no one around so she’s careless again with the curtain. This time there is more of a gap. Chris stands off to the side watching the married woman undress. This is a better shopping trip than he could ever have imagined. Lynn is perpendicular to the curtain opening. She unclasps the front hooks and removes her bra. Chris is feasting on the sight of the roundness and under curvature of her breasts. Between the cool air and the sense of his gaze her nipples are fully erect. She turns slightly towards the front displaying both of her breasts to his gaze

Sassily
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Sassily

Chris is mesmerized. Fuck what great tits. He moves closer for a better view. He’s not shy. She knows he’s watching. Her light bush is visible through her nearly transparent panties.

“Are you still here?”

“I’m still here.”

She senses the closeness of his voice. “I didn’t hear you. I thought you might have wandered off. There’s more I want to show you.”

She slowly slides her panties off her hips. She turns more to the front. The wife is totally nude in front of a total stranger. She thinks of new possibilities for the private game. In the public game the wife goes shopping for some new outfits. But in the private game the wife comes on to a stranger, advertises her availability and puts her body on display. This is great! She can play the game without Chuck or her husband!

She puts on different panties and another bra. She finishes with the remainder of the last outfit with the top three buttons of her blouse open.

Chis is standing next to the curtain when she exits.

“Oh, you startled me. I didn’t realize you were so close.”

“I was just watching in case anyone came along. Let’s get you back on the pedestal.”

Chris admires her new outfit. “That’s another good one. You have excellent tastes. I wish my fiancée dressed like that.”

“Thank you.” She smooths the fabric over her hips and posterior. “This one doesn’t feel as tight. What do you think?”

“Is that what you would say to your husband?”

“I would say, ‘Honey is it too tight? Do you like the way my ass looks?’ and he would say, ‘Your ass looks great.’ And then I would ask, ‘What about other men? Do you think they will like my ass?’ And then he will feel me. “What about you, Chris? Do you like my ass?”

“I agree with your husband. You have a great ass. I think you’re right about the skirt. Let me check it out.” He adjusts her skirt caressing her hips. “This one’s nice and snug but not as tight. Let’s check the panty line.” He fondles one of her succulent globes. “These panties are much better. There’s no line.”

“Thanks for checking that out. Let’s see what you think of the front.”

“I like your front. You have great breasts. You look good in all three outfits. But I like the pants suit and this one.” He takes one of his fingers and opens her blouse. He strokes the firmness of her breasts, and tells her, “Regardless which one you wear, I think you should just have two buttons undone.”

She smiles, “Oh, you’re right. I normally just have two buttons unfastened, unless I’m with my husband. He likes to see a little skin. And since you’re my stand-in husband, I’ll show you some.”

“I like to see a little skin myself. Thanks for showing. You have pretty good-looking skin. When you’re with your husband do you leave the curtain open like that?’

“When it’s not crowded I do. I’m showing you everything I show my husband.”

“You are giving me sexy show. You’re quite the exhibitionist.” He continues stroking the tops of her breasts and tells her. “This gives me an idea.”

“What is it?”

“I think this jacket may look good without a blouse.”

“You mean just the bra?”

“I think so. This jacket buttons up a little more than the others. It won’t show everything.”

“Ok. You’ve been right about my outfits so far. Let’s try it.”

He follows her back to the dressing room. She puts a hand on his chest. “Stand right here in case someone comes along. I don’t need to go back out. You can watch from there.”

Chris partially closes the curtain and remains at the entrance. Lynn faces him and takes off her jacket and blouse. She can’t believe how comfortable she is undressing for a stranger. She puts on the jacket. There’s a mirror in the dressing room. She checks herself out and sees Chris’s reflection at the curtain.

“You’re right. I like this look. I would have never thought of this.”

“It does look good. I can see a variety of scenarios where this may be appropriate.”

“I need to change back to my other outfit. You can keep watching.”

He doesn’t answer. He watches the hot blonde wife undressing in front of him, stripping to her bra and panties.

“Close the curtain. I want your opinion on something else.”

Chris closes the curtain while Lynn changes into the other matching black bra and panties.

“You can open the curtain.”

Chris opens the curtain and is stunned at the scene in front of him.

“What do you think of these? I plan on wearing them for my husband. Come closer and tell me what you think?”

Chris enters the dressing room and closes the curtain. “That’s a sexy outfit. You look hot. I love looking at your body.”

“I thought you would like it. What about the cleavage? My husband likes me to wear low-cut outfits.”

“The cleavage is nice and deep. Your husband’s going to like this.”

“What about my nipples?”

He rolls a nipple with his thumb and forefinger. “He’s also going to like the way it shows your nipples.”

“How do you like the panties? Do they show my mound?”

“The panties are hot. You’ve got a sexy mound. What would you do for your husband?”

Lynn is overcome by lust. She looks at Chris with hooded eyes and unclasps the front hook and removes the cups from her breasts.”

“I do this. How do you like these? What do you think?”

“I like this view the best of all.” He fondles her breasts, flicking the nipples with his thumbs, “And does he do this?”

Lynn is trying to keep from moaning, “Yeah, just like that. My husband plays with my tits.”

Chris tilts her chin and kisses her. The wife opens her mouth and readily accepts his tongue. She reaches to feel his cock. They break the kiss. He runs a forefinger around her full lush lips.

“You have such kissable lips.”

“I’ve got something else for you.”

Lynn sits on the dressing room bench. She pulls him over until he is standing right in front of her.

She strokes his cock with her thumb and forefinger. “You’ve been such a good help. Since you’re being a good stand-in husband, I have a special treat for you.”

She unzips him and frees cock. She gives him a couple of strokes and slides him in her mouth. Chris tries to remember they’re in a public dressing room. He slightly inhales and rests a hand on the back of her head. Fuck, he can’t believe this. He came to pick out some outfits for his fiancée and gets a blowjob from a hot blond instead.

Lynn is trying to be a quiet as she can. He’s not a long as Chuck but nice and thick. She can get more of him in her mouth. She settles his cock as far as she can in her throat and uses a milking motion with her lips and tongue.

She’s enflamed picturing herself in panties blowing a fully dressed man in a public place. She imagines her husband walking in.

“Hi honey. This is Chris. He was helping me pick out some new outfits so I thought I’d give him a blowjob.’

“That’s the least you can do. I’m sure he appreciates it. Guys like your blowjobs.’

Chris is reveling in the sensation. What a cocksucker! Those lips of hers are definitely made for sucking. Her left hand grasps the base, showing her wedding and engagement rings.

It doesn’t take long for Lynn to bring him off. He lets loose a shot of cum in her mouth. Her lips form a tight seal so that nothing escapes. Fortunately, he doesn’t cum as much as Chuck so she doesn’t have any problem keeping it all in.

She sucks all of his cum. She takes him out of her mouth and squeezes the last remnants on her lips. She tucks his cock back in and zips him up.

She stands to give him a deep kiss. Chris has never kissed a woman with cum in her mouth but doesn’t object.

“God that was great.”

“I’m glad you liked it. I did too. I better get dressed.”

Chris takes her outfits and waits for Lynn to dress. There is another woman who is coming out of the other dressing room. She gives him a quizzical look. He gives the salesclerk the two outfits he suggested, and the lingerie Lynn picked out. He looks somewhat embarrassed. The salesclerk is non-plussed. It’s not the first time couples have been in the dressing room. Did she fuck him or just blow him?

Lynn finishes dressing and joins Chris and the salesclerk at the register. She has a radiant glow about her. She pays for the purchases.

Chris picks up the outfits, “Here let me get these for you.”

“Thank you that’s considerate.”

“Not at all. It’s the least I can do.”

As soon as they head for the entrance, they both start laughing.

Chris tells her, “You should have seen the look on that woman’s face.”

“I didn’t even know there was anyone else there. I was trying to be quiet. Do you think she heard us?”

“She gave me a funny look when I came out and then she saw you, so she must have known something went on.”

He walks her to her car in the parking garage. They make light banter. He helps put her purchases in her SUV.

Lynn stands close to him and puts her hands on her chest. She says in a seductive voice, “I’ve never done anything like that before. Did you like it?”

“Me neither. Yeah, I liked it. There’s something to be said for being a stand-in husband. You’re pretty good.”

She leans up and whispers in his ear. “I liked it too.”

They embrace and share another passionate kiss. She gets in her SUV. Her skirt rides up exposing her thighs. She unfastens a button on her blouse and turns to face him. The seatbelt tightens over her breasts.

“I didn’t mean to stop you from shopping for your fiancée.”

“That’s alright. I can shop for her another day. I liked helping you better.”

“If your free, let’s meet here Wednesday and I’ll help you pick out some outfits for her.”

“I’ll meet you here, and I’ll treat for lunch.”

“Deal.”

They agree on 11:00

(to be continued)

 

 

 

Published 
Written by TuWatchu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments