Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This takes place on Monday. It is relative short, the purpose being to set the stage for further adventures. Think of ‘24’ where each episode takes place on a different day. This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc. There are references to characters and events in other episodes of the Private Game series."

Monday morning Lynn and Mike wake to a bright sunny August day.

She stretches and says, “It’s my last week before I start my new job.”

“Are you excited?”

“I can’t wait.” She toys with a nipple and says, “And I’m excited about some more adventures this week.”

She strokes him and in a sultry voice says, “Tomorrow the wife is meeting two businessmen, and on Thursday she’s lingerie shopping with her stand-in husband. And if her personal trainer calls, a repeat session on Friday.”

“It sounds like the wife has some more time on her hands.”

“She does. She’s going to see about filling up some of that time.”

They have another intense sex session fueled by Lynn’s adultery.

After coming down off their mutual releases, Lynn goes downstairs to fix breakfast while Mike showers and dresses for work. He joins his wife at the kitchen table.

She takes a sip of coffee and says, “I wonder why we haven’t heard from Chuck.”

“I’m not surprised. He’s not the type to send thank you notes.”

She chuckles, “Just imagine receiving an embossed thank you card with elegant calligraphy. I only imagine what it would say.”

‘Dear Lynn and Mike,

I would like to thank you for your hospitality during my recent visit.

It was very gracious of you to invite me to stay with you. It was much better than a hotel.

I enjoyed catching up with Mike and getting to know Lynn.  My only regret is it didn’t happen sooner.

You were very thoughtful Mike, accommodating me in your bed. Lynn and I were able to fuck without the hassle of her coming to my bedroom.

I am especially flattered that you choose me to take Lynn’s married virginity. The fact Mike watched is a memory I shall cherish forever. I’m sure you had a choice of other guys, some more hung than me. I will always remember the look on Lynn’s face when she first guided my cock in her pussy.

Tommy sends his regards. He appreciates Lynn’s company and enthusiasm. We like to reminisce picturing Lynn on her knees when Tommy’s cock flopped out on her face. We enjoyed taking turns with her and hope Lynn did also.

Thank you Lynn for the fantastic blowjob. I’m looking forward to some more.

I cannot wait until my next visit.

Your Friend,

Chuck’

Mike laughs, “That’s the kind of card I would expect. Why don’t you call him? I’m sure you have a lot to talk about.”

They finish breakfast and Mike heads out to work.

At the same time Lynn is relaxing with another cup of coffee, their neighbors Marcy and Rosemary are also having coffee.

Marcy says, “I had an interesting talk with Lynn on Friday. I asked her about that guy we saw her with.”

She recaps their conversation.

Rosemary’s incredulous, “She was looking at his dick right in front of Mike?” She pauses, “Wait, this guy asked her if she wanted to see it while Mike was at work?”

“That’s what she said. I also asked her about Mike’s friend and the other guy I saw going in their house. She said they just hung out until Mike got home.”

“That’s BS. She’s cheating on Mike.”

“I think you’re right.” Marcy conjectures, “Here’s what I think happened. She got turned on looking at that guy’s dick and when Mike went to work she told him she wanted to see it. I bet he pulled it out and she fucked him right then. That afternoon she fucked them both. Since they walked right in, she was probably upstairs waiting for them. When Mike came home they were sitting looking all innocent having some beer.”

“Just imagine Mike taking two guys to the airport who just fucked Lynn.”

“Yeah, if Mike only knew. I also told her about Pete.” She tells Rosemary about describing their hung retired neighbor.

“I wonder what she thought. I don’t mind you telling her about me. Every time she sees me she can think about me getting Pete’s big cock. Did you tell her about you and Pete?”

“I just told her I looked at it in front of Wayne.”

“Just think about them in Pete’s hot tub.”

“If he does to Lynn what he did to us he’ll help her get in the hot tub and show her his dick. Then when they settle in he’ll stroke her thigh under the water. Then he’ll stand up and put his dick in her face.”

Rosemary laughs, “And if she’s like us she’ll put it right in her mouth.”

They continue discussing Lynn cheating on Mike.

Rosemary finishes her coffee, “All this talk about Pete’s big dick is making me horny. His wife is at work, I think I’ll go get some.”

Lynn works out using weights and their Bowflex. After all, she should take advantage of the personal training she received. She looks out the bedroom window and sees Rosemary heading over to Pete’s.  ‘You horny wife. So you’re going to get some big dick. That looks like a good way to spend the morning.’

She finishes her workout and relaxes at the kitchen table with a glass of orange juice when the phone rings, it’s Eric.

“Hi Eric, I was just thinking of you. I just finished the Bowflex using the techniques you taught me. Your training made a lot of difference.”

“I’m glad I was able to help.”

“Mike said you might call.”

“I couldn’t believe he suggested I call you.”

“Why not. He knows you’ve helped me out in the gym with my technique.”

“Did he know I was coming over?”

“I didn’t tell him because I wasn’t sure myself until you confirmed it.”

“Does he suspect anything?”

She teases him, “About what?”

“You know.”

“Oh, you mean the extra attention you gave me? The things we did in private that we couldn’t do in the gym?”

He hesitates, “Yeah the extra attention.”

“When you guys met at the gym, how did he act?”

“Just like normal. I was surprised when he told me about our session and how you wanted another one.”

“Do you think he would have acted normal if he knew you felt me and fucked me twice?”

“No, I guess not.”

“You left early enough for me to shower and freshen up. There was no reason for him to suspect anything. He’s not one of those possessive husbands who go crazy when another guy pays attention to his wife.”

“How did he find out about our session?”

“He asked me how my day went and I told him. Of course, I left out the part about taking off my top so you could feel my breasts, or sucking you nice and hard?”

“I didn’t think you would tell him that.”

“You’re not used to a woman talking to you like this are you?”

“It’s happened a couple of times but not often.”

“Relax Eric. You’re used to girls your age. You have a lot to learn about what really goes on. I’ll see you Friday at the same time. Just call before to confirm to make sure Mike won’t be home.”

‘That takes care of Friday.’

She retrieves Mark’s business card and calls.

“Hi Mark, it’s Lynn.”

“It was great seeing you on Saturday and meeting your husband. You seem like a well-matched couple.”

“He liked meeting you also.”

“I wasn’t sure if you would call.”

She says in a sultry voice, “And why not. I’m sure Chuck told you some things about me. How Mike’s not jealous or possessive. In fact, it turned him on when you gave me your card. I think he knows I was going to call you.”

“Chuck did tell me some pretty interesting things.”

“I wanted to see if we could get together this week.”

“I’d love to but I’m getting ready to leave for North Carolina.”

He tells her he has a beach house in Duck and is going early to avoid the Labor Day weekend traffic.

CristinaVinci
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CristinaVinci

“I’ll be back on Sunday. What are you guys doing for Labor Day?”

“We have a cookout on Saturday, but nothing planned for Monday.”

“Why don’t you guys come over and I’ll throw some steaks on the grill.”

“Both of us?”

“Well sure. I couldn’t expect you to come over for a cookout and leave Mike at home.”

“Thanks for being understanding. We’d enjoy that.”

“Super I’ll see you at 3:00.” He pauses, “And wear that outfit you wore when you brought Chuck to his meeting.”

‘That takes care of next Monday.

After setting up her dates, she fixes a light salad. She’s getting mildly horny anticipating meeting Derek and William at his hotel tomorrow. She relives her adventures over these past weeks. The one thing she’s never tried is a quickie with a stranger. What did some of her promiscuous friends in college call it, ‘a zipless fuck?’ With wicked thoughts and a smile, she dresses in a pair of slacks with one of her knit tops and Chicos jacket. She goes to the Sheraton lounge, sits at the bar, and orders a wine. There’s something sensuous about a hotel bar in the afternoon. She admires herself in the mirror behind the bar. She sees the reflection of a man approaching her. He sits on the next stool. Thirties, nice looking, dressed casually, wedding ring. He introduces himself.

Lynn turns to him, opening her jacket revealing the outline of her breasts, “My name is Lynn.”

They chat for a few minutes and he tells her one of his appointments canceled and he’s just hanging out.

“It looks like we both have time on our hands.”

“Can I buy you another drink?”

“Why don’t we go to your room instead.”

In his room, the adulterous wife is on her back with her legs wrapped around her new lover. She matches his strokes, talking lewdly about fucking her married pussy. She grips his buttocks with both hands pulling him into her cunt as they both cum.

She sucks him back to hardness. He finishes her off fucking doggy. After relaxing in bed with her new lover, Lynn dresses. He gives her his business card. On the way to her car she throws the card in a trash can.

She has a satisfied smile, ‘So this is what a zipless fuck is like. This is too easy.’

Still aroused when she arrives home she undresses and gets ‘the Chuck.’ She positions a mirror at the foot of the bed and looks at the reflection of her 8” dildo opening her velvety passage. Her vaginal passage is still slick with her arousal and her new lover’s cum. She eases it in until the full length is inserted. She slowly pleasures herself fantasizing about the upcoming week.

With the dildo remaining in her pussy she calls Chuck, “Hi Chuck. Do you have time to talk?”

“I wondered if you would call. Sure I have time.” He pauses, “How are you and Mike.”

She tells him about the wild sex and the other men she’s been with. He asks about the night at the Kennedy Center and going to the Ritz.

“It was just like you said. I don’t think he thought anything about me wearing a low-cut outfit since I’ve done that plenty of times before. But he was surprised when I suggested we stop for a drink. I’m glad you gave me that suggestion. I don’t think he would have brought it up.”

“I told you I know him. Tell me more. Give me some details.”

She tells how she projected her availability and flirted with him in front of Mike. Then she told him about going to his room.

“Whose idea was that? What was Mike’s reaction?”

“It was Derek’s idea. I told him about the Private Game and how you showed how us how to play. Derek is an alpha like you and has experience with cuckold couples. Mike was stunned when I told him I was going to Derek’s room. If definitely caught him off guard.”

“And what about you?”

“Mike wasn’t the only one who was caught off guard. Chuck, it was incredible. He’s hung and knows how to use it. I was so turned on taking a cab home and getting in bed with Mike after fucking another guy.”

“How did Mike react when you arrived home?”

“Just like he did when you and I fucked. He went wild. You know he likes to eat me after I’ve fucked.”

“What does he say about my visit?”

“I think you know what he says. He loves to hear me talk about giving you a blowjob and you and Tommy taking turns.”

“Has he ever brought up Susan?”

“I told you we never discuss his first marriage.”

“Do you think he suspects you know about Susan?”

“I don’t think so. If he did he would make probing comments to find out what I know. I’ve been careful what I say. So I don’t think he knows you told me you fucked her or coaching me how I could tell he wanted to watch, and how you coached me in setting up meeting a businessman. He probably thinks it’s a coincidence.”

She chuckles, “Speaking of being careful.”

She tells him of her neighbors’ suspicions.

“Can you imagine what they would say if they knew really went on? That I was upstairs waiting for you and Tommy?”

“It sounds like you’re pushing the envelope a little.”

“I think it is kind of exciting I’m the subject of neighborhood gossip.”

“What about the older guy across the street that saw you in your robe kissing that one guy.”

“Oh that. I don’t think he’ll tell anybody.”

“I’m not so sure. You better watch out.”

“He’s just an old guy getting his jollies thinking about getting me in his hot tub.”

She switches topics, “What about you? How did things go with Fay? Did you tell her about us?”

“I told her. We don’t keep secrets. After what happened with Susan, she would have known something happened even if I didn’t tell her.” He continues, “I owe you some thanks.”

“How so?’

“After I told her what happened, we’re swinging again.”

“That’s great. Tell me what’s happened.”

He tells her they’ve had a couple of threesomes with Tommy and are laying the groundwork with another couple.

“I know from experience you like a good tag team. But what you really like is fucking another wife.”

He laughs, “And I guess you know me.”

They talk for a few more minutes and Chuck says he has a meeting.

Lynn tells him, “It was great talking to you. You really need to talk to Mike. I’m sure he would appreciate the call.” She lowers her voice, “I can’t wait to see you again.”

She ends the call. With one hand on ‘the Chuck’ and the other stroking her clit, she arches her back as she achieves climax fantasizing she’s getting Chuck’s big cock.

She showers to clean the remnants from her afternoon delight. She puts on her short robe and relaxes in the family room.

Mike arrives home and she gives him a wet sloppy kiss. “Mmmm… I‘ve been thinking about you all day.”

Without prelude, she sinks to her knees and feels his arousal through his slacks. She unbuckles his belt, unfastens his slacks, and pulls down the zipper freeing his cock. She gives him a few licks and kisses on the crown before taking him in her mouth.

“Fuck, Lynn… that feels so good. You’re such a good cocksucker.”

Enflamed by her husband’s lewdness she takes his length until her nose brushes his slacks. Mike takes off his shirt.

He thinks, ‘Fuck, this is great. Chuck, man I owe you one, even if you did tell her I watched you fuck Susan.’

Lynn stops her sucking and lays back on the leather couch spreading her legs. Mike starts to get on his knees. She stops him, “Not now. I’ve been wanting a dick in my pussy all day.”

Without any foreplay, he sinks his cock to the hilt.

“Honey, that feels so good. I love your cock in my pussy. Fuck me nice and slow, I want it to last.”

He slow strokes pressing her clit with his hardness. She grabs his ass pulling him as far in her cunt as he can reach until she cums on his cock.

He gives her a soft kiss, “I like you having time on your hands. Whatever you did that made you so horny, do it whenever you want.”

She kisses him back, “I plan to.”

Mike retrieves a beer and pours a glass of wine for Lynn. She tells him about her phone calls and setting up more dates.

“It sounds like the wife is having a busy week.”

Published 
Written by TuWatchu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments