Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc. I really appreciate the comments and reader interest in Chapter 1 so I decided not to wait on this chapter. Enjoy. This makes references to characters in the private game episodes"

Mike’s stunned. He tries to regain his composure. Derek is standing looking at them with a confident expression. He’s not going to let a man like Derek intimidate him. He’s not going to be a whiney husband and make a scene. Besides he knows something like this was inevitable.

He says to his wife, “That sounds hot. I know the wife wants to fuck the businessman.”

Lynn exclaims, “That’s great! Come on.”

Mike takes the initiative and says to Derek, “Lynn told me your suggestion for the private game.”

“And you’re on board?”

“Yeah, it sounds pretty exciting.”

“I must say I’m sort of surprised you like my suggestion.”

“Lynn’s probably told you I’m not jealous or possessive.” He addresses his wife, “Honey what time do you want me to pick you up?”

“I’ll make sure she gets home ok. You just go and wait. She will be well taken care of.”

“Alright. Honey I’ll leave the door unlocked.”

Lynn excuses herself.

Derek says to Mike, “Now that we know what we all want, we can start my private game. You’ve been picturing your wife in my room undressing for me. I can’t wait until she unbuttons her top and shows me her tits. You’ve been imagining us in bed with her legs spread and my cock in her pussy. I haven’t told her about my cock but she’s about to find out.”

Mike swallows, “It’s been turning me on thinking about you fucking her. I know she’ll like it.”

“I think she will. She’s not the first young married woman I’ve fucked. I know what they want.” He continues, “When she returns, you hang back and watch us head to the elevator. You can think about what’s going to happen. Don’t worry, she’s not going to spend the night. I also know what you want. You want her fresh fucked pussy.”

Lynn returns looking radiant. Her cheeks are flush from the combination of alcohol and sexual arousal.

She kisses her husband, “I’ll see you. Don’t worry, I won’t spend the night.” She lowers her voice and tongues his ear, “I know what you want.”

“Ok Derek, I’m ready.”

She locks one of her arms with the older man’s and they head for the elevator. They walk in silence. His hand drifts to one of her globes.

They stop at an alcove. Derek puts his arms around her and kisses her. She readily responds, accepting his tongue. She has her arms around his neck pressing her married breasts against his chest. They break the kiss and with his arms on her waist and hers on his forearms, she looks at her husband. She has the same look of lust she had before fucking Chuck. She maintains eye contact with her husband and places one of Derek’s hands on her breast and kisses him again.

Mike watches them enter an elevator leading to the guest rooms. He takes another one to the parking garage. When he gets in his car it hits him. Fuck! Lynn is in his hotel room getting ready to fuck him! He knows he should have seen this coming. But it’s too late now. But what can he say? He’s boxed in. If he confronts her, when she gets home, he imagines the conversation.

“Why are you so upset sweetie? You knew what was going to happen when I suggested stopping for drinks. All you had to do was to say you wanted to go back home like you always do.”

“Yeah, I guess so.”

“I gave him our phone number. I told him I wanted to see him again. What would you have said if I told you I was going to meet him at the Ritz for lunch? Would you have minded?”

“No, I wouldn’t minded.”

“And if I told you that after lunch I was going to his room to fuck him, that would have turned you on.”

“That would have turned me on.”

“So the only difference is instead to waiting until next week I fucked him tonight.”

“You’re right. I was thinking about you fucking him.”

“The reason I didn’t spend the night is I wanted to tell you about it. Derek got a lot of pussy. Don’t you want some pussy?”

Like previous experiences, once he gets over the initial shock and jealousy, he becomes aroused thinking about his wife fucking Derek.

He ponders going to the brunette’s room. She’s on top and he plays with her big tits. As hot as that would be, it’s out of the question. That would be a revenge fuck. If he does that, Lynn will think he encourages to fuck other men so he can fuck other women. That would definitely put their marriage in jeopardy. He drives out of the parking garage picturing Lynn fucking Derek the same way he pictures Chuck fucking her.

He arrives home, grabs a beer and relaxes in the family room. Lightly stroking his cock through his dress slacks, he pictures his wife in Derek’s room. Now what? How late will she be? Both of them said she wasn’t going to spend the night. But that gives them a lot a leeway. Well, he’s not going to sit up waiting like she’s a teenager breaking curfew, tapping his foot when she comes through the door.

He finishes his beer and before going to bed, unlocks the front door. Sleep doesn’t come easy, he masturbates thinking about Derek fucking his wife.

Lynn is excited walking down the corridor to Derek’s room. She doesn’t feel nervous or any trepidation about committing another act of adultery. They reach his room and he uses his keycard and opens the door.

“Ohh my god! This room is beautiful.”

He laughs, “It’s not the Holiday Inn is it?”

She enters and walks around the room. There is a king size bed. A bed she will be fucked on.

“What a view. You can see all the way to the Capitol.”

“It is pretty spectacular. DC looks stunning the night. Can I get you a drink? I’m afraid scotch is all I have.”

“That will be fine.”

She makes another contrast with Chuck. He would already have his cock in her mouth. Not that she would mind. Derek knows he is going to get some but takes his time.

He joins her by the window. He hands her a scotch. She takes a sip.

“How is it?”

“It tastes pretty good. I’m told scotch is an acquired taste.”

He lightly strokes the nape of her neck. She leans her head on his shoulder.

“You should learn to acquire the taste. Did you notice any other men when you came into the lounge?”

“My husband pointed out one guy.”

“What was he drinking?”

“He was holding a beer bottle.”

“What did you notice about me?”

“It’s just the way you were sitting. You had a confident commanding look. Come to think of it there was something about the way you held your glass.”

“That’s right. That wasn’t happenstance. I planned it. For business functions you should drink scotch or whiskey for a nightcap. Never drink beer except for casual functions. It will help set you apart.”

She takes a sip. “That does taste good. I think I know what you mean. You can teach me so much about the business world. But that’s not why I came to your room.”

She gives him a deep kiss. She’s the aggressor, she slides her tongue in his mouth and moans.

They break. “God, you're hot. I knew as soon as you walked in the lounge I had to get you up here. The scotch tastes good on your lips.”

She takes another sip, “Why not take another taste.”

He kisses her again. Their mutual passion is rising. She feels his cock stirring against her stomach. Mmmm…she’s going to enjoy this.

She takes her forefinger and coats it with some of her scotch. She rubs it from her neck to her breasts. There is a glistening trail across her skin.

“Taste this.”

He tongues along the path she left with the scotch. “God…. that feels so good.”

She places his hand on the other breast. “My husband thought I wore this outfit for him. But I wore it to attract other men. I’m glad it’s you.”

“You had this planned out?”

“It was my idea to come here instead of another a regular club like Clyde’s. I knew if I met someone here, they would probably have a room. My fantasy has been to meet a successful businessman and go to his room.

She moves his hand to her mound. She covers his hand putting more pressure on her pussy. “Now that we’re here I want you to have some pussy. A lot of pussy.”

She feels his cock. “Mmmm… it feels nice and big. I want a lot of cock.”

“So you like a well-endowed man.”

“I do. I was checking you out when you walked over to us. I thought you were hung.”

He fondles her tits and pussy while she feels his cock.

“Fuck this is good.” She tongues his ear, “Now that we are in your room and my husband’s not around, you can do anything you want.”

Molly_Chase
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Molly_Chase

“You have a hot pussy.”

“You mean a hot married pussy?”

“I love married pussy. Especially young married pussy. What would your husband say if he walked in on us?”

“He wouldn’t say anything. He would be turned on. He would play with his cock.”

“So he’s watched you before.”

“He’s watched me with the friend from his service days. The guy who taught us the private game. He really got off.”

“I wanted you all to myself for our first night. The next time we’ll invite him, and he can sit and watch us fuck on the bed.”

“He’ll like that. Would you do me a favor?”

“Anything.”

“Take your scotch and sit on the couch like you were when I saw you in the lounge.”

He pours a little more scotch for both of them and sits down. “Like this?”

She takes a sip of scotch, “This is good. I see what you mean. Talk dirty to me while I undress” She unfastens the buttons on her top.

“Let me see those tits. I knew you were going to let me get my hands on them when you stood in front of your husband and put one of them on my arm”

She unfastens the rest of the buttons and takes off her top. Next, she unzips her slacks and takes them off. He is rubbing his cock through his pants looking lustfully at the young wife standing in front of him wearing bra and panties. She rubs her nipples through the bra. She finds it highly erotic exposing herself while Derek is clothed.

She looks him in the eye and unfastens her bra. Released from the confines of her bra, her breasts stand nice and firm, nipples stiff. She takes a few steps to the couch and straddles him. Her breasts jiggle with every step. He grasps both breasts and fondles them. She is moaning and telling him how much she likes him playing with her. He eagerly tongues her firm breasts and nipples.

She feels his cock through his slacks. “You must be uncomfortable. Let me help.”

She sits next to him and unfastens his belt and then the slacks and zipper. A lot of his cock is sticking out of his briefs. She reaches in and grasps his engorged organ. She thought he was hung and she’s not disappointed.

He lifts his hips and slides off his slacks and underwear. Lynn helps him slide them the rest of the way, fastening her eyes on his cock. Like a magnet, her hand gravitates to his semi-erect organ. She strokes him to full hardness. Derek notices she is using her left hand. He loves seeing a married woman’s wedding and engagement rings as she strokes him.

“Mmmmm… a nice big cock.”

“Do you like big cocks?

“I love them.”

“Do you think I have a big cock?”

“Yes. It’s nice and big.”

“Is it bigger than your husband’s?”

“You’re bigger than my husband.”

“A lot?”

“A lot bigger.”

“Tell me what you like to do with big cocks.”

“I love to suck them.”

“Then get on your knees and suck mine.”

She obeys and gets on her knees between his spread legs. She looks him in the eye as she strokes him with one hand and plays with his tight ball sac with the other. He’s a little longer than Chuck, but without the big mushroom head. More like a tent pole, sticking straight up out of his dark pubic thatch. She teases him with a few light flicks of her tongue under the crown and gives his cock a few light kisses before taking him in her warm moist mouth.

“Mmmm your cock tastes so good.”

The young wife moans and makes little mewing noises as she draws the older man’s cock deeper in her mouth. The businessman sips his scotch, while another man’s wife services him. There is silence in the room except for her sucking noises and Derek’s encouragement. He lightly caresses her cheek.

“You’re getting what you want. Suck me as long as you want.”

She thinks sucking Chuck in her and Mike’s marital bed was exciting but sucking a stranger in a hotel is even more erotic. She looks up with her pretty green eyes at her new lover, more than half his cock between her luscious lips. Derek thrusts his hips causing Lynn to gag. She continues to gag, her mouth open with spittle and his cum dribbling from her lips and chin.

“Oh, fuck I’m sorry. It’s so big.”

“That’s alright, I never expected you take all of me. Here, let’s get you up on the bed.”

He helps the young wife up from her knees and gives her a Kleenex to wipe her mouth and chin. He hands her a glass of scotch and she takes a sip.

“I think I am acquiring the taste. Cock and scotch.”

She gets on the bed and scooches to the center, reclining on the pillows. She slides her panties off and throws them on the floor.

She spreads her legs and fingers herself, “Is this what you want? My nice young married pussy? You can do anything you want.”

Derek watches Lynn play with herself and takes off his shirt, “Here’s something I want to do with it.”

He lays between her outstretched legs and takes in the sight of her enflamed cunt. Moisture is gathering around her labia. He licks her inner thighs, teasing her until reaching her lips.

As soon as his tongue opens her slit, she lifts her hips, pushing her cunt to his mouth. “Ahh…god that feels so good. Eat my pussy.”

Derek licks her with a steady motion. Cunt juice is leaking from her opening.

She strokes his cheek and says in a little girl voice, “That’s it take your time. Eat my naughty married pussy.”

God, is he good. But that’s to be expected with an older man who likes younger married women. If Mike could see her now. She imagines him sitting on the loveseat with a drink in his hand.

‘What do you think honey? Do you like watching Derek eat my pussy? He’s eating me as good as you do. Come here and let me suck you.’

Derek speeds his tongue motion, lapping her sweet juices. She pulls his head tighter to her cunt. She revels in the sensation, until she explodes in orgasm on his mouth. Juices are coating his lips. He kneels between her legs and they exchange a passionate kiss. She tastes her juices on his lips.

“Ohh….that felt so good. You’re a pretty good pussy eater.”

“You mean for an older man?”

“Touché.”

His semi-erect cock is pointing at her opening. She strokes him, rubbing the head against her clit.

“My pussy is ready for your cock.”

He directs her to get on all fours facing the foot of the bed, one of her favorite positions. She readily complies. She rests on her elbows with her ass in the air offering her pussy. She spreads her knees apart offering a better view of her sex.

She looks over her shoulder, “Is this what you want? You tasted me, now fuck me.”

Derek lines up his semi-erect organ with her opening. He eases the head and a couple of inches in her smooth velvety passage. Lynn moans as soon as his cockhead stretches her opening.

“Oh, that feels so good. Give me all of your cock.”

He is surprised, when, with half of his length in her vagina, she thrusts back until his pubic hair is brushing her ass. Buried in the confines of her cunt, his cock reaches full hardness.

“I love to feel a cock get hard in my pussy. Keep fucking me.”

She’s had a big cock before, and he doesn’t think it’s her husband’s. He grasps her hips for leverage and thrusts back in her married cunt. She pushes back with every stroke. Fuck is she tight.

“Get up on your hands and look in the mirror.”

She’s stunned. She’s never watched herself get fucked before. Her face is an expression of animal passion and lust. Derek is upright with his hands on her hips. She locks her eyes with his in the mirror reflection.

“You like big cocks. Does your husband’s friend have a big cock?”

“Yes, I love them. Chuck does have a big cock.”

“Keep looking in the mirror.”

He continues to fuck her. God does her ass feel good. She reaches between her legs and lightly strokes his tightened ball sac. He takes his cock out and coats his forefinger with her juices. He eases his cock back in her pussy. Lynn feels his forefinger probing her tight rosebud. His finger penetrates her outer ring and with more pressure, plunges two knuckles deep in her ass.

Her husband has played with her ass before, but not while fucking her. She’s learning so many new things. She moans and he talks dirty to her about fucking her in the ass. He grasps her by the collarbone and continues to pound her.

“Look in the mirror while you cum.”

Both of them are grunting as they reach mutual orgasm. Her face is contorted, neck extended, and veins pulsating.

“Ohh…fuck Derek make me cum.”

She feels his cock tighten and pulsate in anticipation. He makes one final thrust and delivers a blast of cum. His cock continues to throb as he releases more cum in her married pussy.

Lynn relaxes on her elbows and Derek remains upright with his cock in her vagina, lightly stroking her hips.

The lovers come down from their sexual high and collapse on the bed.

(to be continued)

 

 

 

Published 
Written by TuWatchu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments