Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Thursday of the week before the wife starts a new job.

The prior evening the husband watched his wife fuck another businessman. See Wife and The Businessman - 7

This takes place in the era before cell phones, the internet, etc.

There are references to other characters and experiences in the Private Game series.

***********

The next morning Mike wakes up in his usual state of horniness. He achieves instant arousal thinking about last evening when he watched his wife Lynn fuck another older businessman. She is on her side facing away from him. He lowers the covers to her waist and caresses her hip.

She senses his erection pressing against her ass. She sighs, “Mmmmm…..that feels good. I like waking up like this.”

She turns over on her back exposing her firm full breasts. Her husband takes a nipple in his mouth,

“Hmmm…I like that. Did the husband like delivering the wife to fuck another businessman?”

“Yeah, he did. The husband liked that a lot.”

“What else did the husband like?”

“When the businessman felt the wife’s pussy in front of him.”

“That was real forward of him.”

“Men like Derek and William didn’t get to where they are by being meek and mild. What did the wife like?”

“The whole experience, but the wife liked seeing her sub cuck husband on his knees eating her pussy and feeling the businessman’s cock. Since the husband has been so understanding, the wife wants to give him a treat.”

Lynn slides down in the bed and takes her husband’s erect cock in her mouth. She easily takes his entire length.

Mike arches his back pushing his cock in his wife’s mouth. “Fuck that feels good. You’re such a good cocksucker.”

Lynn proceeds to give her husband a slow wet blow job. While she performs her ministrations with her tongue and mouth, his eyes are closed imagining her giving Chris a blowjob at Macy’s. It doesn’t take long for him to explode in her mouth.

She gives him a wet cum-filled kiss.

“Go get your shower while I put on some coffee and fix you a bagel.”

Mike joins his wife in the kitchen wearing khakis and a Polo.

“You look casual. That’s what my stand-in husband likes to wear.”

“Your stand-in and I have the same tastes. It’s pretty light at work and a lot of people are taking off early for the Labor Day weekend. I guess you’re looking forward to meeting Chris today.”

“Mmm…I am.” She continues in a coy voice, “Since you have a light day, is there is any chance you could take off early?”

“Does this mean what I think?”

“You liked coming home early and catching me with Chuck and Tommy, and you told me over the weekend you wanted to watch. I thought we could arrange you catching me in bed with Chris.”

“God I can’t believe you. You know I would.”

“I thought so, except this time you’ll know in advance.”

Lynn tells him what she has in mind.

“That sounds hot.  I can’t wait. While you’re at the sex shop why don’t you pick out a couple of new videos.”

She laughs, “You mean you’re getting tired of the complex plots and character development of the ones we have? That’s a good idea I can pick out a couple for Chris and I.”

He finishes his bagel, grabs another cup of coffee, and leaves for work. Fuck! How am I going to concentrate now?

Lynn showers and dresses in shorts and a tee-shirt. She opens the bedroom shade. While straightening up the house she looks out and sees Pete heading to Marcy and Wayne’s house.  ‘That horny old fucker. He’s getting Rosemary and Marcy. I wonder if Wayne knows.’

Like other times Lynn is eagerly anticipating meeting another lover. Mike is horny at work all morning.

At the appointed hour she changes into the same pair of slacks and lightweight top with spaghetti straps she wore for last week’s rendezvous. She forgoes the Chico’s jacket.  She turns down the bed and arranges some candles.

She and Chris had agreed to meet at a coffee shop near the adult lingerie shop. He’s already there. They greet each other with a light kiss on the cheek.

Chris blatantly scans the blonde married woman’s body, “You wore my favorite outfit. But no jacket?”

“Not today. I wear the jacket to tease but since you’ve already seen everything, I didn’t think I needed it. Besides, it’s hot.” She checks out the outline of his cock through his slacks, “And you’re wearing my favorite outfit.”

They drink their coffee.  Lynn’s arousal is building. She starts the ball rolling.

She leans over the table displaying her firm breasts and cleavage and says conspiratorially, “Do you remember when I tried on my outfits, what was one of the first things you noticed?”

Chris joins the game. He can’t wait to sink his cock in Lynn’s hot cunt. “Let’s see. I thought you had a great ass. I really like the way your nipples stood out.”

She brushes one of her nipples. “What about this outfit? Does this show my nipples?”

“Yeah, it’s much better without the jacket. I can’t wait to get my hands on them.”

“I can’t either. Let’s go shopping.”

They walk past a few stores to the sex shop. It’s smaller than he imagined. As soon as they enter, their senses are assaulted by the sexual imagery of sex toys and lingerie. There is one other couple and a couple of single men. Lynn tells Chris, “Why don’t you check out some lingerie, I ‘m going to check out the videos.”

“Is that what you and your husband do?”

“That’s right. He picks out my lingerie.”

She heads for the video section. She’s never had any interest in picking out videos. She usually leaves that to Mike.

She holds up a box. ‘Check these out. They’re called ‘Screw My Wife Please.’ Wow. These are real couples, not porn stars. The husband watches his wife have sex. I think I’ll get a couple.’

She joins Chris at the lingerie section. “Are you having any luck?”

“I think so.” He holds up a short, sheer, black, baby doll negligee. He picks out black thong panties. “What about these?”

“I like those. You have such good taste.” She holds it up to her chest, “How does this look?”

“It’s great. I can’t wait to see you wearing it.”

She smiles, “You won’t have to wait long.”

Too bad there’s not a dressing room.”

She shows him the videos. “Look what I found.”

“Hmm, a wife fucking a guy in front of her husband. Who would have guessed.”

“Now there’s one more thing.”

She steers him to the sex toy section and picks out a pink realistic vibrator over eight inches with a seven-inch insertable.

“This is a good size don’t you think?”

“It is.  Looks just right. But don’t you already have a vibrator?”

“Well sure, but don’t you want to be the first person to use this one?’

He doesn’t say anything. They take their purchases to the register. The clerk notices she has a ring, he doesn’t.

Chris asks her, “What do you and your husband do after shopping?”

“After we get home. I model the lingerie, we watch the movie and he uses the vibrator on me. And since you’re the stand-in husband that’s what we’ll do.”

She tells him not to follow her home but to give her a few minutes.

“All right. I’ll go to the Radio Shack. I need to get some cables for my stereo.”

She squeezes his hand, “Isn’t this exciting? The door will be unlocked.” With a sultry expression she adds, “I’ll be waiting in the bedroom.”

She gets in her SUV and drives home. Her hand drifts to the juncture of her thighs. She feels the heat emanating from her cunt. She’s glad it’s a short drive.

She sees Pete in his garage and waves. She’s getting a wicked thought. She enters through the garage door. Before going to her bedroom, she puts fresh batteries in the vibrator. On her way upstairs she unlocks the front door like she did for Chuck and Tommy. In the bedroom, she lays down purchases and puts the vibrator on the bed. She goes to one of the two bedroom windows. She looks over to Pete’s but doesn’t see him in the garage.

‘Too bad Pete. I was going to give you a better show. But what if he were watching? What would I do?’

She takes a step back and takes off her top. She’s looking directly at Pete’s bedroom window. She uses her thumbs and forefinger to stimulate her nipples.

Pete’s in his bedroom away from his window with a pair of binoculars.  ‘That’s it, missy, show me those tits. I can’t wait to get my hands on them’

 She unzips her slacks and drops them to the floor. In spite of the fact, another man is on his way to fuck her she fantasizes fucking Pete in his hot tub with or without her husband.

She stands at the window in her panties a few seconds before going to her sitting room to change. The next time Pete catches a glimpse she’s nude.

Lynn puts on her thong. She stands in front of a mirror admiring herself. Then she slips the negligee over her head. Wow. I really look hot in these. Chris has good taste. But that’s what a stand-in should have. She turns in a circle to get a full view. ‘Nice, it barely covers my ass.’

She calls Mike, “Hi honey.” She pauses, “Can you talk?”

“Yeah. There’s no one abound. Looks like a good day to take off early.  Is Chris there?”

“Not yet.  He’s on his way.”

“How was shopping?”

“It was great. He picked out a sexy negligee.  I’m wearing it right now.”

“I can’t wait to see it on you.”

She says in a sultry voice, “By the time you get home I probably won’t be wearing it. When Chris arrives, where should I be, on the bed or at my vanity?”

“At your vanity.”

“That’s a good idea. Ooohhh honey, I’m so glad you’re getting into this.

She tells him to give her an hour or so.

“Park in the driveway and enter through the front door. And be quiet.”

“OK See you in a little while.”

“This is going to be so much fun.”

Chris pulls into Mike and Lynn’s driveway. He confidently walks down the sidewalk and enters the front door. He stands in the foyer at the foot of the stairs, and calls out, “Lynn I’m here.”

She answers, “I’m in the sitting room. Just come on up.”

He stops on the landing and asks, “Can I get you anything?”

Molly_Chase
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Molly_Chase

“You’re so sweet. I could use a glass of wine and get a beer for you. There’s an open wine in the fridge.”

Pete sees Chris enter the bedroom. ‘That’s the same guy you saw last week. So you discuss real estate in a thong and negligee?’

Chris enters the sitting room. Lynn is on the bench in front of her vanity mirror wearing her new negligee. She looks in the mirror at his reflection and smiles. “You certainly are comfortable in my house and bedroom.”

“You’re so welcoming it’s easy to be familiar here.”

She accepts the glass of wine, takes a sip, and smiles, “How do you like my new negligee?”

He stands behind her and caresses her neck and shoulder, “I like it. The black contrasts with your blonde hair. It really shows off your body.”

“Keep watching me in the mirror.” She cups her breasts and caresses her nipples. “It really shows my nipples. You think of when I was on the pedestal at Macy’s when my nipples were erect.”

“Yeah, that really turned me on. I was wondering how I was going to get my hands on them.”

She slides his hands from her shoulders to her breasts. “Now you can feel them.”

He feels the heft and firmness of her breasts. “I liked it when you unfastened your bra and let me feel them. What did you tell your husband?”

“I told him how it turned me on to model outfits for you. I told him how I unfastened my bra and you fondled me.  He was really turned on.”

“And what else did you tell him.”

She turns around until she faces him. Her face is crotch level. She strokes his cock with her thumb and forefinger. “Take off your shirt. I want to see your body. I’ll tell you more.”

He takes off his Polo. God what a great body.’

She caresses from his nipples to his taut abdomen.  She unbuckles him and unfastens his khakis and unzips her lover.  She looks him in the eye and says, “And I told him I did this.”

She engulfs his erect organ into her mouth.

Chris sees the reflection of her bare back and the motion of her head on his cock. “Oh…fuck you slut that feels so good. What a cocksucker.”

She dispenses with the niceties of licking and teasing the crown and takes him deep in her throat.

He cups her chin and says, “You look good with a cock in your mouth. Does your husband like to watch you with a cock in your mouth.”

She nods her head and keeps sucking.

He continues, “Even if he doesn’t catch us this afternoon, you’re going to invite me back one evening and he can watch us fuck.” 

Further enflamed she takes faster and deeper strokes. He stops her, “That feels good but I want your pussy.”

She stands and gives him a deep kiss. “Good idea.”

When she enters the bedroom she stops. “Fuck I forgot to lower the shades.”

“I’ll take care of it.”

She laughs, “Great. The choice is someone seeing me in lingerie or a half-dressed man who’s not my husband.”

He chuckles, “I can see the dilemma. I don’t think anyone can see except that house across the street.”

She removes her negligee and wearing just her thong gets on the bed and moves to the center.  She stretches her arms above her head. “Ok, I’ll chance it.”

Chris takes off his khakis and briefs.

“What are you doing?”

“Lowering the blinds.”

“Not like that.” She laughs, “You’re so bad. Make it fast I want some cock.”

From Pete’s vantage point he can see Lynn’s naked body from her waist up, Fuck what tits now I get to see you fuck.

Chris walks nude to one of the front windows and pauses. He sees two women walking past. One of them looks up and points. They both look up. He repeats the process for the other one. The women are still looking.

Pete is beside himself. ‘I thought I was really getting a show. What a hot piece of ass. Looks like she’s going to enjoy getting his cock.’

“Chris, I can’t believe you stood there like that. What if someone saw you.”

“Relax, it’s too hot for anybody to be out.”

Chris joins Lynn on the bed. She clasps him pushing her breasts against his chest. She gives him a wet sloppy kiss. “God you feel so good. She caresses his back to his ass. “Mmm..I just love your ass.”

The two lovers kiss and explore each other’s bodies. Lynn lays on her back and Chris slavers her breasts and nipples. She strokes his cock. He lightly fingers her cunt through her thong. She immediately spreads her legs giving him access to her enflamed cunt. He pulls the thong aside. Three fingers slip in with no resistance.

Their breathing increases. Lynn moans and makes little mewing noises.

Chris is enjoying being back in the married woman’s bedroom.

“We forgot about the videos.”

Lynn replies with passion, “Fuck the videos. Mike and I can watch them later.”

“Mike? Is that your husband?”

“Yeah.  I thought I told you.” She pauses and reaches for the vibrator. “You can use this on me.”

She lifts her hips and slides off her thong. She tells him what she wants.

The adulterous wife opens her legs, “There that’s better.” She strokes his semi-erect cock.

Her shopping buddy stops her. “Just lay back and leave the work to me.  We don’t have to worry about Mike coming home.”

She lightly caresses his abdomen. “No, I guess not.”

He turns on the vibrator. “This is pretty cool it comes with batteries.”

“Not really. I put those in.”

He moves the vibrator on her inner thighs without touching her vagina.

“Ohhh…yeah that feels good.”

He uses a light touch, up and down her slit. She moves her hips to make better contact. He speaks with a low erotic voice, “You told your husband about flashing me and giving me a blowjob. What else did you tell him.”

“Ohhh, Chris, I told him you fucked me.”

He touches her clit, “That was it? You just said, ‘Chris fucked me’?”

“Ugh, play with my clit. I gave him the details. I told him how good you ate my pussy while I sucked you.”

There’s the humming of the vibrator and Lynn’s quiet moans. She continues, “I told him how hard you were after I sucked you and then held your cock and lowered my pussy until you were all the way in. I was explicitly telling him about riding your cock ‘til I came. It turned him on. It always does.”

“Does he stroke himself while you tell him?”

“He was eating my pussy while I told him how we fucked.” She raises herself up on her elbows. ”Put the vibrator in my pussy.”

Chris eases the vibrator in her opening.  The vibrator doesn’t stretch her like the eight-inch dildo but she likes the rhythmic motion. “Yeah, that’s it.  Put it all the way in. You know I can take it.’

She lays back down while Chris slides all seven inches in her slick passage. He alternates between entering her and massaging her clit.

“The vibrator was a good idea. You look slutty with your legs spread.”

“I am a slut. I act slutty and show you my pussy.”

She continues to talk dirty about Chris fucking her. “I told him after we came, I spread my legs and you fucked me again. I even told him how you pounded me and how good the orgasm was.

She tenses at the first sensation of orgasm.  Her nipples are erect, the aureole dimpled. Her neck tenses and the veins protrude, “Ohhhh….fuck…god I’m going to cum.”

She moans as the heat of orgasm washes over her. She totally relaxes. She raises her hands to her forehead, “Ohh..fuck that was great. If this is what a slut is then sign me up.”

She flinches when the vibrator hits her clit. She laughs, “Enough, take it away.”

She mashes her breasts into his rib cage gives him a deep passionate kiss.

She looks with hooded eyes and says, “Now it’s time for you to relax and let me do the work.  Like you said we don’t have to worry about the time.”

She takes his cock back in her mouth.  Chris arches his back pushing his cock deep in her mouth.

“That’s it you married slut. Suck my cock. You like my cock. Don’t you?”

“I just love your cock.”

“Is it bigger than your husband’s?”

“Yes, you’re bigger than he is.”

“Did you tell him?”

“Uh huh.”

She continues her sucking. She pauses and says, “It looks like you’re getting comfortable fucking a married woman in her bedroom.”

“I’m starting to get into it. Am I the first guy you’ve fucked in your bedroom?”

She hesitates, “There were a couple of others.”

“Tell me about it.”

‘Jeez, what is it about guys wanting to know about a woman fucking someone else.  I’m more sexually naïve than I thought. I have a lot to learn. Well, if that’s the case I’ll give him what he wants.”

“I take it you want something better than ‘there was this guy I fucked in our bed.’”

“Yeah.  I want details like you tell your husband.”

“All right. But I can’t suck and tell you at the same time.”

She straddles his body, pointing his cock at her open passage. Without hesitation or teasing, she lowers her body until she’s totally impaled on his cock. She doesn’t have the urge for another major orgasm but relishes the feel of his thick cock stretching her cunt.

Chris grasps her hips and rocks her on his cock.

“Mmmm…your cock feels good.” She plays with her nipples, “I’ve been naughty with other guys right here in our bed.” She leans down and whispers in his ear, “I told you last week I had a couple of affairs.  But they weren’t affairs. My husband knows I fuck other guys. And we both like it.”

“Fuck this is hot. Tell me about it.”

She tells him about Chuck’s visit.

“You kissed and he felt you in front of Mike?”

“That was before we fucked the first time. You can do that. We can kiss and you can feel me just like Mike’s buddy.”

“And after you fucked him he slept in your bed?”

“Well sure. I didn’t want to have to go to his room to fuck him. We woke up a couple of times in the night and fucked. One time I looked over and Mike was watching us. He watched us a lot.”

“I knew you were a slut but I would never have guessed that. Tell me more”

“The second night Mike ran out for beer.  When he returned Chuck was fucking me doggy in our family room. That’s when I found out he likes catching me fucking.”

He kneads her firm breasts. “That’s hot but I want to hear about fucking this bed.”

“There’s one time we're in bed I think you’ll like. On the last day of Chuck’s visit, Mike had to leave early for a meeting so he left us in bed. He came back to get his briefcase and Chuck and I were nude. Chuck’s cock was hard.  After my husband left I rode Chuck just like this.”

“Is his cock bigger than Mike’s?”

“Oh yeah.” She says teasingly, “He’s bigger than you are.”

Pete is disappointed he isn’t getting to watch them fuck. ‘Fuck this.’ He decides to run an errand. The other guy’s car is still in the driveway. Leaving the subdivision, he passes Mike coming down the street. Mike waves. ‘Just wait Mike until you find out what’s going on in your bedroom. Looks like it’s going to be fireworks.

(To Be Continued)

Published 
Written by TuWatchu
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments