Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cynthia - The Following Day

"Cynthia wakes to find that she is not at home and starts the fun early."

52
15 Comments 15
2.2k Views 2.2k
2.7k words 2.7k words

Cynthia

I awoke, snuggled up to a very soft and smooth body in total darkness. As the fog cleared from my mind, I remembered the previous evening as my hand found a soft breast to fondle. When my eyes gradually focused, I realized we were in June's bed under a wonderfully warm comforter and still quite naked. We were spooning for the moment, with me taking the role of the big spoon. While softly manipulating her magnificent breasts, more memories appeared in my distracted mind.

****

June had fucked me with her double-dong for a long while through several couch-soaking orgasms. She even had a fair share of them herself due to the rubbing against her already over-stimulated clit. When she couldn't go any longer, I unstrapped the phallus and ate her hungrily through another one or two. Finally, she begged off, and I took a moment to text Brian that I'd be home in a few.

"Who are you texting at this hour, Princess?" June murmured as she sidled up behind me.

"Just telling Brian that I'll be home in a minute," I replied as her hands wrapped around me to grasp both of my tits.

"Oh, no, you're not. Text him that you're spending the night with me! I haven't finished with this hot little pussy of yours," she countered as both hands pushed down my belly to attack my snatch.

I hit the backspace button on my phone as June pulled on my labia and spread my legs with hers. My head was spinning as I managed to text, "Staying June, seee morning."

I tossed my phone onto the couch as several of her fingers invaded my drooling cunt.

"You're a fucking animal!" I screamed while reaching back and clutching her buttocks as my nails sunk into her flesh. My head was pressed back into her shoulder while she plunged too many digits in and out of my cunt. The climax hit me hard and fast as I collapsed down to the carpeted floor with June in tow. We were both panting hard as I rolled over and pulled her onto me.

The frantic fingering turned into a loving make-out session until June whispered, "Come on, Baby. Let's go to bed," as she stood up and helped me to my feet. We walked hips adjoined with our arms around each other's waists all the way to her bed. We both fell under the covers and snuggled face-to-face until sleep took us both.

****

I was toying with her nipples with the arm wrapped around her from underneath the pillow while the other was busy delicately tickling her clit. June was clearly enjoying my touch, whether or not she was faking sleep. I was getting so excited myself that I realized I was grinding my groin against her ass while looking for some sort of friction. Almost without thought, I wiggled a leg between hers and began to rub my overheated pussy against her upper thigh while pressing harder on her little button.

June

I awoke to Cynthia toying with my nipples and then adding my clit to her explorations. It was getting harder and harder to feign sleep as she brought me ever closer to orgasm. The more she toyed with me, the hotter she seemed to get as well. Into it, for a few minutes, she began grinding her pelvis against my ass like a horny teenage boy. I half expected to feel a hard cock press between my cheeks. At some point, she slipped a leg between mine and humped my thigh while pressing harder on my distended little pearl.

"Oh, fuuuccckk!" I wailed as the heat rushed across my body before I jerked hard and squeezed her leg severely. Cynthia held on tight and rode me like a bucking bronco. As I cooled down, she pulled away long enough to slip from behind me and roll me onto my back. Her lips found mine, and she kissed me tenderly before making a slow run down to my breasts and then onto my open labia. She lapped at my slippery folds, sucking every bit of juice that her tongue could scavenge.

At one point, she had two fingers from each hand partially inside me to pull my vagina open even more as she continued to scrape my inner walls with her whirling tongue. My hands were knotted in her hair as I pressed harder and harder on the back of her head. I came again and gave her what she so desperately craved. Finally, Cynthia released my labia and let me close as she left soft kisses everywhere between my thighs and higher. When her face reached mine, she pressed her pussy and tits against mine as we made out quietly.

"Do you have a double-ended dong?" Cynthia whispered in my ear.

"Yes," I mumbled back.

"Get it and let's fuck some more, Baby," Cynthia pleaded softly while using my favorite pet name for others on me.

She sat up on her knees and then lay back while I went for the toy. It was only a few steps away, and I returned with the long, floppy phallus in hand. I greased it up a little before pressing it into myself and then sliding it up to her open thighs. There we were, pussy to pussy, with the whole prick inside us both and our clits touching. We did a little up and down to pull it in and out and then soft, easy grinding to give our clits a little fun.

Cynthia

Once we got going, we overlapped our legs so that we could be puss to puss. My right was on top of June's left, and her right was over my left. As the grinding really got going, I wanted to touch her more. I pulled her right foot to my face and sucked her big toe like a fat little cock. Scraping the top and bottom lightly with my teeth seemed to get her riled up quickly. In between scrapes, I let my tongue slither about and in between her toes, driving her mad during it all.

June pulled my toes to her mouth and sucked them one at a time. June came first as I let my bottom teeth rake across the sole of her foot. Her climax was so fierce that she slammed repeatedly into my crotch with hers, pushing me over the edge as well. During our cooling off, I noticed the sky was beginning to lighten as dawn approached. Wanting to be closer to her, I sat up and then lay down on her. We kissed and cuddled while watching the sunrise with our pussies still full of fake dick. After a while, I pulled it out of us gently and sat up.  

"I think that it's time I head home and get a shower,"

"Okay, are you coming back later for more fun?" June questioned stoically.

"I was hoping you'd ask. Do you know any other girls who play and own a pool or hot tub?"

"As a matter of fact, Susan has a pool, and it's still open since it's been so warm lately."

"Is her husband home? I'm not really interested in playing with other men, just women. Do you know any other women who like to play? Maybe they can come too," I rambled as my mind raced.

"Let's start with Susan and see if the pool is free and move on from there."

"Okay," I offered cheerfully while strutting down the stairs to the living room to find my clothes.

June followed me in her own state of undress while grabbing and pinching my ass all the way.

"I think that I'm going to have to spend much more time with my face in this," June squealed like a schoolgirl with both hands between my buttocks as I bent to retrieve my clothing.

"I welcome that as I'm lying next to a pool, getting a little sun on my back," I hinted.

Chinatsu
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Chinatsu

"I'll get working on that as soon as you're no longer here to play with," June answered while moving to my breasts as I pulled on my shorts. Slipping my sports bra over my head left her out of toys to tease, so she pressed me against the wall and kissed me hungrily with her arms wrapped tightly around me. The kiss was mutually explosive while we held each other like we never wanted it to end.

As it tapered off and June pulled back a little, I said, "Alright, sexy, call me when you've got it all arranged, and I'll be over in a flash."

June released me completely and shook that wonderfully shaped ass of hers over to the phone to dial Susan. As I reached the front door with my shoes in hand, I heard, "Hey Susie, how about a pool party for girls only?"

I blew her a kiss on my way out and strutted up the street back to my house in the early morning light, with almost no one outside to see me. There was an older lady, maybe in her sixties, that flashed me a knowing glance, as she walked her dog, but that was it.

Reaching my front door, I slipped in quietly to keep from waking Brian and took a nice, long, hot shower. Once I was all cleaned up, I sauntered down to the kitchen in my birthday suit to start some coffee. I was enjoying being nude so much that I decided then and there to keep it that way as often as possible. I even walked out on our back porch in the buff to water a few of my potted plants. We did have a privacy fence like most of our neighbors, but if someone really wanted to see me nude, it wouldn't be all that hard to do.

I had a seat at our outdoor table to enjoy the beautiful morning while waiting on the coffeemaker to finish its work. As I stared about our wonderfully landscaped yard, I heard the sound of a sliding glass door opening.

"Hey, you sexy...ohhh shit!" Brian blurted when he realized I was naked outside. "What the heck are you doing out here like that?" He asked after bringing his voice back down to a whisper.

"Well, I'm just enjoying this amazing morning, of course," I replied with a smile, ignoring his obvious reference to my nudity.

"I see that, and I'm enjoying the view, but so could our neighbors," Brian replied with some concern.

"Baby, I've been naked for the better part of two days now and have loved every second. I don't see why I shouldn't continue to do so."

"What will the neighbors say of my beautiful wife strutting around our backyard naked as a Jaybird."

"Fuck the neighbors," I offered in reply with a teasing grin.

"I have the distinct feeling you would," Brian countered with a somewhat stern look on his face, which quickly broke into a hardy laugh and caused me to do the same.

"Go grab us some coffee, Baby, and come back au naturel. I need some real cock inside me. I'm tired of the fake ones. They're just too cold and don't have any cum inside to paint my vaginal walls. I really need a good splattering," I said while groping his cock through his thin workout shorts.  

Brian had the look of a teenage boy about to get his first piece of ass. I honestly thought he might cum in his pants as I worked him up into a frenzy. As soon as I released his hard-on, he bolted back inside. I heard the clanking of mugs and turned to watch his comical efforts in trying to undress and make our coffee at the same time. This was going to be his quickest cum ever, maybe even faster than our first time.

I watched his progress pouring the coffee while simultaneously trying to strip off his shorts and issued, "One thing at a time, or you'll burn yourself."

After that, and the near miss with some spilled coffee, Brian focused on one thing at a time until he turned my way naked with our coffees in hand. I chuckled to myself as he moved my way gradually while keeping a close eye on the hot liquid's proximity to his proudly enlarged penis. Yeah, this one was gonna be a quicky for sure, but maybe I could keep him alive for a second with the right amount of sexy slut talk.

Brian

I didn't hear Cynthia come home, but the sound of the shower did rouse me. With it being a long weekend, I opted to spend some extra time in bed, assuming that she'd join me once she was finished washing the girly cum off her beautiful body. I heard the shower shut off and waited, but no Cynthia. Hearing the sound of the coffee maker echoing throughout the house, I decided to go and join her. While slipping on a T-shirt and shorts, I briefly flirted with the idea of walking down naked to surprise her but worried that maybe she'd brought home a friend.

Passing the kitchen, I noticed that the coffee wasn't quite finished yet, so I moved toward the back porch where she'd often be on a Saturday morning, reading her phone and having her coffee. From behind, all I saw were her arms on the armrests and her bare back from just above her shoulder blades. I offered, "Hey, you sexy..." upon reaching her and realized that she was buck naked, before adding, "Oh shit!"

We did a little back and forth as I ogled my nude wife outside for all to see while she groped my quickly rising prick through my thin workout shorts. After a minute or two of gawking at her womanly display, Cynthia suggested that I go get us some coffee and come back naked to fuck her. I know there were other words in her dialogue but that's all I got as my little head had taken over. Once she released my manly appendage, I practically ran to get the coffee and strip. The whole process was nearly a disaster as hot coffee barely missed by bouncing dick.

By the time I'd returned, Cynthia had moved to a lounge chair, tilted it back flat, and hung her legs off either side to openly offer herself for my use. I was so incredibly excited that the coffee was splashing here and there as I walked toward her.  

Calmly and in slightly more than a whisper, Cynthia suggested, "Why don't you put the coffee on the table and give me that hard prick right here," while sliding her pointer finger into her open labia.

I gulped hard and placed the cups down gently before climbing onto her and pressing myself slowly into her slippery slit that her finger still occupied.

"Don't worry about me, Baby. I just want to feel your cum warming me from inside. The first one is for the cum. The second is for both of us to enjoy slowly," Cynthia purred while pulling her finger out and pressing it into my mouth for a taste.

Cynthia had always been sexually exciting for me, but this new upgraded version had me ready to blow after just a handful of strokes. And her talk of a second had me getting even harder if that was possible. Five strokes later, while sucking her finger furiously, I filled her wonderfully warm and slick puss with a sizeable load.

"Ohhh, God, yesss!" Cynthia bellowed aloud. "That's it, Baby. Give me all of your spunk," she continued while pulling me down onto her as her arms and legs wrapped me up tightly against her ecstatic body. I knew that she couldn't possibly have cum that quickly, but I wasn't going to say a word as we both enjoyed the moment.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments