Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cynthia - Pool Time With The Ladies, The First Half

"After my initial meeting of the ladies, the afternoon quickly spiraled into an all female fuckfest."

25
6 Comments 6
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.4k words 2.4k words

Cynthia

Foxy intertwined her fingers in mine and pulled me to Jenn. After kissing Jenn on the lips tentatively, she introduced us formally. Placing my hand on Jenn's breasts and hers on mine, Foxy giggled, "Now that's an introduction," she added while pulling Jenn's bottoms to the ground and slipping them past her feet.

Jenn and I shared the soft chuckle until our hands began to familiarize themselves with the other's breasts. She was leaner than I was, and her breasts were smaller because of that. Her areolae were a pale pink, and her nipples were like hard little stones, clearly already excited to be fondled. We both murmured quietly while caressing tits and tweaking nipples. Inevitably, this led to our mouths connecting.

It was not the softness of Foxy's and my initial foray into oral connection but rather with a craving that two horny sluts often shared. Seconds into the sloppy face sucking, I let a hand slither down her soft, hairless torso until it reached her mound. She was as smooth as me down there and nearly as moist. My finger slipped inside her welcoming slit with ease, so I added a second.

"Mmmm," slipped from Jenn's lips as I felt her quiver from my bold entry.

"So, you like this, huh?" I questioned while continuing my digital incursion.

"God, yes!" Jenn squealed as I continued to finger-fuck her with increasing gusto.

"Lounge chair," she panted while briefly breaking her mouth away from mine.

I pushed her sideways to the closest empty recliner and lay her down gently with my digits still buried in her womanly folds. I moved with her and ended up on my side with her thigh between mine as she opened her legs readily to my penetration. I found myself clamping down her the leg that was between mine and masturbating against it by sliding up and down in short strokes.  

Jenn quickly realized what I was doing even as I added a third finger to her slippery hole. She pressed her thigh hard against my excited cunt as I smeared my juices up and down her smooth leg. Both of her hands were tangled in my hair as she held our faces tight together while her peak approached. There were growing moans exiting both of our mouths as we each neared release. Wanting to be sure that Jenn came before me, I found her hardened clit with my thumb and circled it gently with my three fingers as deep as they could get in her sodden hot box.

I only made about three full circles before Jenn exploded onto my hand in ecstatic release. She pumped her hips against my ensconced digits, impaling herself on them over and over as I, too, began to climax. Mine wasn't the gush of nectar that hers was, but it was very enjoyable while our tongues continued to duel. As she slowed her humping of my fingers, I slipped them from her and brought them to our mouths.

I took the first taste as Jenn watched me closely to see what I thought of her cum. It was tangy and a little sweet as I savored it like a fine wine.  

"Do I pass the test?" she asked timidly.

"Oh, yesss! You are delicious!" I replied while licking more from my middle three pussy-fuckers.

"May I have some?" Jenn inquired softly.

I moved my hand closer to her face and let her taste the last of her nectar.  

"Haven't you tasted yourself before?"

"Oh, yes, but it always seems to taste a little different to me based on who brings about my orgasm."

"Of course, the best way to taste it is on another's lips," I added before slithering down her body and pressing my face between her open thighs. I lapped all around her pussy, tasting her cum on her smooth skin before moving in and stuffing my tongue inside her.

"Yesss, this is better," Jenn purred as I opened her up with my swirling oral appendage. I ate greedily at her gaped cunt while smearing her essence all about my face. After she released another small orgasm, I slid back up her soft, feminine belly to find her petite breasts and nipples. Sucking and nibbling for several minutes had her right on the edge as I moved up a little more and kissed her sloppily.

"How's that taste?" I probed as my fingers tickled her labia in advance of another type of probing.

"Oh, it's lovely, but don't leave a girl hanging. Fuck me already!" she pleaded while attempting to fuck the tips of my fingers with her humping hips.

I eased just one inside as she licked my face in broad strokes to taste herself on my skin.

"More, you tease!" Jenn barked into my mouth before her tongue found mine.  

Backing the one out, I put four together as closely as I could before pushing forward without stopping. All four moved inside her grateful puss but got hung up at the top of my palm. The width was just too much for her, so I eased back out before she growled, "Againnn!"

I pressed in harder but not quickly, always getting caught in the same place. I hand-fucked her like that ten to fifteen times before she lifted her free leg over the chair armrest, opening her pussy up more. The next press in, I moved further, getting caught on my thumb. Pulling back once more, I tucked my thumb and hit her cervix. I felt her clamp down on my wrist as she came hardily.

"Fuuuccckkk!" Jenn emitted aloud as she continued to shake from her orgasm. She kissed me hard for the next couple of minutes as the tremors coursing through her form slowly ebbed. Once she regained some composure, she pushed my hand gradually out from between her legs while she had another set of after-shocks. Once we were separated, Jenn pushed herself into a seated position, pushed me onto my back, and moved her face between my legs.

"Just lie back and enjoy, my new lover. I'm going to try my best to return the pleasure that you've given me so far," Jenn said in a sexy, ordering type of way. I lifted the back of the lounger up a notch to watch Jenn begin to dine on my eager cunt.

Her technique was soft and slow at first as she felt my reactions to her techniques. It felt wonderful in that 'I'm in no hurry to make you cum kinda way,' and I was enjoying every second. My hands slipped into her very long hair, and I twisted it about as she continued to test my sensitivity.  

Resting my head back on the cushion to give my neck a rest, I looked across the pool for the first time. There was Foxy, sitting next to Amanda, who was half her age, with her hand on Amanda's thigh lightly stroking up and down. Amanda was trying desperately to ignore Foxy's advances, but from my angle, it was clear that it wasn't working.

I had a direct line of sight between Amanda's slightly parted legs and noticed the quickly growing wet spot in the center of her suit bottoms. Plus, it was clear that Amanda had not been reading the book she was holding up because she wasn't turning any pages. The sunglasses hid my view of her eyes, but I guessed that they were closed as the lips of her mouth gradually parted.

gaby_Vega
Online Now!
Lush Cams
gaby_Vega

In talking to Susan later that afternoon, I found out that Amanda always wanted to come to these all-girls parties that Susan sometimes had but never participated in, only wanting to tease the older ladies with her hard twenty-something body and her perfectly pert breasts.

It seemed like the worm had turned for Amanda as Foxy's caressing fingers were now running the edge of Amanda's high-waisted bikini bottoms. They were running up one side, crossing the top, and then sliding down the other side but never touching Amanda's soaked suit-covered pubis. There for a while, Amanda's legs were gradually parting with each circumvention. But as Foxy grew bolder, letting a fingertip slip under the covering, Amanda closed back up like a clam under attack. Foxy retreated for the moment but never stopped touching Amanda as she continued to graze her supple thighs lightly.

Breaking my voyeuristic concentration, Jenn began sucking hard on my growing nub.

"That's marvelous, Jenn. Keep that up, and you'll have me filling your mouth in no time," I groaned under my breath.

Seconds later, Belinda came over and reintroduced herself by leaning down to kiss me.  

"Hello again," Belinda stated in between, mashing her lips against mine.

My hands were still busy in Jenn's locks, encouraging her actions with playful forcefulness as Belinda used hers to maul my breasts. All the extra attention brought me to my climax faster and harder than I'd anticipated. Instead of just a nice flow of cum from my overzealous pussy, it became a squirting torrent that coated Jenn's face as she sucked and lapped at my quivering cunt.  

Belinda was slowly turning her body as she mistreated my nipples, to my fervent delight. Once in place, she straddled my face and plopped her clearly ecstatic puss right down on it with unanticipated force. Breathing was a luxury as I took to the job eagerly. Sucking her labia and clit zealously brought about what must have been an already stewing climax from prior stimulation. Either that or she was as easy to please as my husband. As she convulsed from her orgasm, her lands left my nipples and grabbed the sides of the chair for stability to avoid falling onto me and Jenn.

I sucked and lapped at Belinda's opening for as long as she could stand. Finally conceding, she turned and lay on top of me, mashing her tits and mouth onto mine and giving Jenn another pussy to play with. I seemed to be a threesome magnet lately and was loving all the attention.

As we kissed on and off, Belinda asked, "So, have you always been into women, or is this something new?"

"It is mostly new. I dabbled a little when I was younger, mostly just kissing, but I put it down to being an overly horny teenager. It was a friend from out of town that really brought it out in me. After she left, it was all that I could think about besides the fact that I'm just a straight-up orgasm junkie. Ask my husband if you don't believe meee." I yipped at the feeling of a couple of fingers being added to my puss.

"Mmmm, yesss! Thank you, Jenn!" Belinda added, not as subtly.

"Sometimes, there's nothing quite like a good fingering, especially when your lying on another woman and kissing like this," Belinda trailed off as our lips locked and tongues played while we enjoyed Jenn's expert work on our pussies.  

Jenn was working both of us over very well as we began to grind against each other while fingers were added to our loosening and lubricious holes. It was quite obvious that this wasn't Jenn's first time satisfying two hungry sluts like me and Belinda, and it showed.

I was correct about Belinda earlier when I surmised that she was quick to climax as she'd already begun to under Jenn's expert fingering. Belinda's face left mine as she buried hers into the crook of my neck while exuding her enjoyment in quiet whimpers and gasps.

Knowing that I wasn't quite the quick trigger that Belinda was, Jenn added a separate digit to my sphincter, which brought about a welcoming growl from my uncovered lips. It was then that my eyes again focused on Amanda and Foxy. June and Susan were swimming about playfully in the foreground as Foxy was again at the precipice of Amanda's undoing.  

Amanda's legs were parted just enough for Foxy's fingers to trace the outer edges of her suit between them. It seemed that Foxy was no longer content staying away from the prize as two fingers lightly moved up and down on each side of Amanda's now sopping bottoms. With each patient set of strokes, Amanda's legs parted a little more of their own volition. Amanda was also lightly rotating her hips which was causing the suit to gradually slip into her seemingly ample labia. At this point, Foxy's fingers began to actually touch Amanda's bulging lips. The release of Amanda's inhibitions was immediate as her legs parted completely and her hands searched out Foxy's face.

Foxy

I finally had her, were the words that coursed through my mind as Amanda reached for my face to pull me to hers. I wanted to press my fingers inside her so badly but patiently waited until our lips touched. Amanda hadn't even removed her sunglasses as our mouths breeched each other's. She was full on from the start, opening her lips to search my mouth with her tongue. I kept up the tracing of her labia as her grinding began to get serious. Knowing that I already had her, made making her wait even more exciting for both of us. This is what she'd wanted all along, to be chased without relent until she caved from need.

I stopped moving my fingers, leaving them poised at her entrance. I wanted Amanda to consciously make the choice to fuck herself on my waiting digits. For a moment, I thought that I'd lost her as her hands moved from my face urgently. I was never so glad to be wrong about something as her hands found either side of her bottoms and jerked them down her perfect thighs clumsily. I aided her with my free hand to keep her frustration to a minimum.

Once her suit bottoms were flung into the pool, Amanda grabbed my waiting hand with both of hers and pressed my two fingers slowly into her restrictive little cunt. If I was a guy, and that was my penis, I almost certainly would have cum prematurely from her compactness. For a fleeting moment, I considered that this twenty-something beauty was possibly a virgin. But as I pulled back to slip in again, the thought was lost while she pulled my face to hers. We kissed as I fingered her to multiple orgasms while the other ladies did the same with their own partners. It became a climax-filled backyard party.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments