Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cynthia Has Her Second And Third

"Less than forty-eight hours after having her first female, Cynthia has two more."

48
14 Comments 14
1.3k Views 1.3k
2.0k words 2.0k words

Cynthia

The door had barely shut after the kids left to go home, and I was already naked again with Brian's face in my twat. After two more orgasms, Brian begged off to get a drink and have a seat.  

"Baby, you know that I love you, but you're going to have to help me out. I think that you need to get someone else to help alleviate your exceedingly overactive libido. I just can't satisfy you the way you want right now. I know that you got all riled up because of the kids, but I can't keep up with you like they can," Brian stated with loving eyes.

"You're okay with me having sex with someone else?" I fired back with a bit of anger.

"Of course, I'll need to know the who, when, and where. I don't want you hooking up with a complete stranger at a bar. I'd prefer it to be with someone we both know. I'd also hope that you'd choose a woman so that I don't have to imagine another guy's cock inside my wife, but I'll be okay with whomever you pick if I have to be," Brian replied sedately.

Finding my phone as my mind spiraled, I shot off a quick, needy text to Jamie, hoping that we could set something up very soon.

Jamie

"I just got a text from Mom. It reads, I'm sorry, Jamie. I just don't know what I'll do for female companionship for the next several months. You dropped the woman-on-woman bomb on me and then left me to fend for myself. Where can I find another one to play with?"

"Well, it seems that I've opened Pandora's box."

"You know what. Tell her to go visit Dave's mother, June," Jared suggested with a wry grin.

"June Cleaver? Are you saying that she may be a lesbian?"

"Oh, there's no maybe about it. Dave caught her with her next-door neighbor, Allyson, in the act one afternoon when he came home from high school early one day." Jared said

"Wait, didn't June's husband leave her after Dave left for college?"

"Yep, and that's why. Mr. Cleaver didn't want it known, as it may have adversely affected his job. So, he let her file for divorce and gave her the house under the guise that he'd been nailing his secretary," Jared added.

"Wow! I never paid any attention to those things while growing up. Hell, I don't pay attention to them now, even at my hospital."

"I don't really either. I only knew about it because Dave and I became pretty good friends on the baseball team in school."

"So, June, huh? Alright, I'll text Mom."

"Hey, Mom, according to the neighborhood gossip, Jared, you should pay a visit to June Cleaver. It seems that she has a thing for women, too."

Cynthia

"Honey, I think that Jamie may have just solved my problem!" I blurted out.

"How?" Brian inquired.

"Well, apparently, June down the street has a thing for women. I think I'll just go pay her a visit right now!" I shrieked before heading toward the door stark naked.

"Baby!" Brian yelled, which caused me to turn his way as I began to open the door. "Maybe some clothes would be a good idea?"

"Oh, shit!" I yelped before slamming the door closed and moving quickly upstairs.

"Oh, and maybe a shower would be good also," Brian added as I hit the top of the stairs.

I ducked into the bathroom and started the tub while pouring in a little baby oil. As it filled, I walked into my bedroom to find something to wear that would leave little doubt about the intent of my visit. I immediately opened my workout clothing drawer, where all of my spandex was located. I settled on some shorts that always looked like they were painted on, leaving me with a nice cameltoe. I'd considered a bikini top but opted for a sports bra that barely covered my breasts. Even with these two pieces of clothing on, roughly ninety percent of my skin was still bare. If June didn't understand my motivation in this getup, then she was oblivious.

With the tub full, I slipped into the heated water and let its warmth permeate my every pore. I could feel the oil rejuvenating my skin as I lay there, taking it all in. After about twenty minutes of soaking, I turned the hot water back on and reheated the tub. With it amply warm, I began to shave my legs and crotch until I was baby-smooth. After all, who wants to lick a stubbly pussy or pucker. Once I was done, I hit the drain and stood up to wash my hair. As I dried off, my thoughts began to drift to what may come of my visit to June's.

My relaxed attitude was rapidly replaced with a need to have someone's face between my legs. I quickly dried my hair and headed for the bedroom to don my skimpy attire. As the sun began to set, I slipped on some heeled sandals and strutted down the stairs. Opening the door and feeling like the slut I'd become, I yelled to Brian, "Don't wait up, Honey. I may be a while at June's."

"Okay, Baby. Have a good time!" he replied excitedly.

Moving down the sidewalk after closing the door behind me left me feeling slightly vulnerable but energized at the same time. It was that twilight time of the evening when it was a little harder to see, and that only added to my buzz. June's house was only two-and-a-half blocks down the street, but it felt like miles as my body tingled all over from being so exposed. It was a time in the world when men didn't hoot and holler at women anymore, but I did get a wolf whistle from a few younger guys in a pickup that roared down the street. I swear that I came a little bit from that alone.

RebekaSage
Online Now!
Lush Cams
RebekaSage

Arriving at her house, I slowed while nearing her front door. Several questions peppered my mind as I walked up her sidewalk. Was she home alone? Was she even at home? What if she was having a party? It was, after all, the day after Thanksgiving. With all this spinning in my mind, my body took over and kept moving to her front door. Before I'd realized it, I had rung the doorbell. While standing on my tiptoes in an attempt to peek through the fan-lite window, she opened the door. I fell into June due to her sudden pull on the door while leaning against it.

June

"Hello there, stranger," I whispered into Cynthia's ear as I pulled her in tight. "I'm sorry about opening the door so abruptly, but I noticed you walking up my driveway looking like a sexy little kitten and didn't want anyone else getting to you before me."

Cynthia seemed a little flustered and at a loss for words as I closed the door behind her, so I just planted a kiss on her supple lips and let my hands wander her extraordinary form. She seemed to come out of her fog as the kiss progressed, and before long, her hands were groping my ass too.  

Breaking the kiss for a moment, Cynthia spoke, "Sexy little kitten, huh? I'll bet you've had a few of those, haven't you?"

"Oh, nothing quite like you, little kitty. Especially not one that would strut nearly three blocks in an outfit like that just to get to me. I fully intend to eat you all up," I added before sucking her face back into mine.

Cynthia

With my temporary nervousness long gone, I slipped my hands under June's oversized t-shirt and found her perky little breasts for groping. The fact that she was going commando didn't escape my view, but I'd be down there soon enough. Our tongues explored the depths of our mouths as I palmed her breasts while she peeled off my shorts and massaged my buttocks.

June pulled her face from mine long enough to ask, "So, how many women have you been with, Cynthia?"

Trying to focus long enough to not give away that my daughter was my one and only female lover was daunting as her fingers teased my pucker. I paused a little longer while pulling on her petite nipples as a distraction while trying and clear my head before responding.

Opting for short answers as one of her digits explored the gradual opening of my anal ring, I said, "Just one."

"You poor Baby. Well, since I'll be your second, I think that it's only fair that I help you find some more. I mean, what sort of respectable slut only has had two women?" June teased before taking my mouth again with hers.  

While we kissed, fingered, and groped each other, June slowly pulled me toward her living room couch. Once there, she deposited me onto my back before removing my shoes and shorts that had been wrapped around my ankles. After a quick lift and toss of her shirt, June went straight for my pussy, face first. I was still pulling off my sports bra when I felt her tongue delve into my leaking box.

"Oh, fuuuccckkk!" I cried. "You go right at the prize, don't you!" I blurted out after finally tossing my bra to the floor. Her tongue was magical. I quickly spread my legs to the max and wrapped my ankles behind her head while finding and pulling on my own nipples. My first orgasm hit hard and fast as I pressed her face even harder into my womanhood. June only dug deeper, flicking my clit with one hand and fingering my ass with the other.

"Now all I need is a pussy on my face," I mumbled to myself.

Apparently, my thought was said much louder than I imagined as June replied with a slick face, "I can make that happen with one phone call. Is that what you want, my little sex kitten?"

"Oh, God, yesss," I cried aloud this time.

June saw her phone on the table and pulled away just long enough to grab it, then went back to licking my puss while calling someone on speaker. It only took two rings before the phone was answered.

"Hey, June, what's up?" the voice replied on speaker.

"Well, I'm licking some primo newbie pussy over here. While doing so, she requested someone to come sit on her face. You interested?"

"On my way," we both heard before the clicking sound of her hanging up.

"How long?" I cooed as June flicked my clit delicately.

"Well, it's Susan, a block over on Oak, so any second now."

I adjusted a pillow under my head for proper support and was ready seconds before the door burst open. Susan slammed the door behind her, then tore off her dress and panties before straddling my face.

"Hey, Cynthia. I hope you enjoy my cunt. It's been dying to meet your face," she offered with a grin before dropping down onto my mouth.

"Mmmm!" was all I managed to get out as I dug into her opening hole.

So, here I was after having my first woman about forty-eight hours ago, with my second and third simultaneously. I was in girly slut heaven and never wanted it to end.

June

Once Susan arrived and got situated, I took the opportunity to push Cynthia's legs back and enjoy the taste of her back door. Opening her puffy star with my drilling tongue, I considered all the things that we'd do together moving forward. Cynthia was by far the most eager female companion that I'd ever had and seemed completely uninhibited.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments