Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Cynthia's Night Continues

"The three ladies have much more fun together as the night wears on."

51
10 Comments 10
1.7k Views 1.7k
2.1k words 2.1k words

Cynthia

I was loving not only the attention from June but also eating Susan's delicious cunt. Her juices were flowing freely as I sucked her clit and lapped at her wide-open labia. She had a few minor shivers, which I figured to be small orgasms, but I wanted a big one that would flood my face with her scrumptious nectar. Testing the waters a little, I swiped across her pink star and found it to be remarkably sensitive. Paying closer attention to her rear entrance, I traced it with increasing pressure until my tongue actually slipped inside.

You would have thought that Susan had been electrocuted the way she shook and squirmed. With that, I gripped her upper thighs to hinder her escape, and I went at her like a rampant animal. It only took another minute before my wish came true as Susan jumped up and sprayed my face. While shaking crazily, she lost her balance and tumbled back onto me and June.  

June rolled her slowly to the floor before returning to licking everything between my legs. Without having to pay attention to Susan, I returned to my distended nipples with vigor. Approaching my fourth climax felt like the biggest of all. June was sucking and nipping at my clit perfectly as she pumped two fingers in and out of my rectum.

"My whole body is on fire! You are amazing, June! We are going to be spending much too much time together moving forward. In fact, I may as well just move in since I never want your tongue more than licking distance from my appreciative pussy," I rambled before she began to bite my clit harder. I was heading into orbit as she pressed a third finger into my indebted ass.

"Fuuuccckkk! Oh, Goddd yesss!" I squealed before locking down and exploding all over her face. The convulsions wracked my body for several minutes before I pulled her face up to mine.

We kissed lovingly for a few minutes as Susan watched and diddled herself. Once my breathing was somewhat normal, I remarked, "Forget about moving in, just marry me, you sexy bitch."

"A couple of decent orgasms is all it takes to get your lifelong servitude? Susan observed, with two fingers in her cunt and one in her ass.

"You're just jealous because I gave her orgasms while you took them," June rebutted.

Turning to me, Susan inquired, "You want orgasms, my little whore?"

"Yesss," I purred without remorse.

"Well, let me give you one or two that you'll not soon forget. In fact, I'll make you both cum together," Susan claimed before removing her finger from herself and spreading both of our legs. "Where's your ever-ready bottle of lube, June?"

"Over on the kitchen counter," June answered aloud. Then, in a whisper, she told me, "You're in for a real treat. Susan's hands are rather small, like the rest of her, and she's really good at fist-fucking."

I watched hesitantly as Susan removed her rings, bracelets, and watch before lubing her hands and arms thoroughly. Once her application was complete, Susan moved between our legs and slipped into each of our pussies gradually. The fullness was amazing as we both uttered our gratitude. She touched my cervix before closing her fingers into a fist, which stretched me even more.

"It feels like I'm being fucked with a telephone pole. So thick, so good," I offered between raspy breaths.

"I told you that you would like this," June panted into my mouth before we kissed some more.

Susan began picking up the pace and was soon hammering our vaginas into oblivion. I came hard after about a minute and clenched so hard on Susan's hand that I was sure I broke it. At the very least, she couldn't move inside me for a minute. But once she could, that girl just went at us both like crazy. June and I both came again before I begged Susan to stop. She pulled out very slowly and opened her fist before exiting. The cool air rushed into my gaping box as I heard a few clicks from Susan's phone.

"Are you taking pics? Because, if so, I want some copies to show my husband,"

"You want to show Brian your gaping pussy?" June questioned.

"Yes. He's the one who told me to have fun, so I just want to show him some proof."

"Two at once!" Susan bragged. "If only I could find someone that could handle my feet, then I could take on four at a time."

"Lemme see those feet!" I teased from underneath June.  

Taking me at my word, Susan sat on the floor in front of us and presented her feet to our adjoined faces. June and I each took one and looked it over before beginning and lick between her toes and suck them, to Susan's delight.

In between sucks and licks on her perfectly pedicured tootsies, I considered, "You know, I'd like to try your foot sometime. I think that I might be able to take it all in or at least enjoy the attempt."

"Well, when you're up for it, give me a call, and we'll make it happen, but for now, I need a little pussy on my face and someone licking mine. Who's taking what, girls?" Susan asked.

June peeled off of me and sat right on Susan's face. Even though I had already dined on Susan, I was more than happy to eat at that establishment again. I gnawed on her clit gently while pulling on her fat brown nipples. Susan didn't have much in the titty department, but those nipples were amazingly large and firm. I swear I could have fucked one if it got much bigger.

Pulling back one hand, I dipped two fingers into her slippery puss and coated the well before trading hands. Then, with both nice and juicy, I pulled and twisted at her perky nips even more. They were something to behold as they continued to grow to about an inch in length, but my favorite part was how fat they were.

Needing to have them in my mouth but not wanting to neglect her splendid pussy, I asked, "June, do you have a strap-on here?"

kattiemoisquirt
Online Now!
Lush Cams
kattiemoisquirt

"Yesss," she cooed from Susan's enjoyment of her slit. "Upstairs, last door on the right, box on the top shelf of the closet."

I shot up the staircase and found the box. Tossing onto the bed, I found a plethora of toys. The strap-on was one of those interchangeable jobbies, so I grabbed all three dildos that went with it. Spying anal plugs, I grabbed a handful of those as well. Seconds later, I was back downstairs, fastening the strap around me and attaching the smallest dick. I lubed it and a plug for Susan and June. I pressed the smaller plug into Susan's ass, then the larger one into June's. There were several moans of pleasure throughout the plugging process.

With both ladies' bums sufficiently filled, I slipped the faux prick into Susan while dining on her delectable breasts. I'd never used a strap-on before, but understood the gist of it, especially after Jamie and I shared a double-ended dong. The problem was that I was never really good at multi-tasking, especially when I was enjoying something as much as I was those plump nipples of Susan's. I sucked and scraped them up and down with my teeth, which was clearly having an effect on her.

"Fuck me, Cynthia!" Susan gargled from between June's happy thighs.

I started to thrust and pull back and realized just how hard that was, especially while sucking and chewing her nips. Her legs wrapped around my ass and aided my inconsistent efforts until she exploded in a screaming, shaking, and squirting mess. Susan's legs dropped from my back, and I took the opportunity to slide down and suck her yumminess clean.  

"I think you broke her," June teased as she lifted herself off of Susan's face. "Why don't you bring that cock of yours over here and give me what you gave her," June issued with the curl of her pointer finger as she lay back on the couch.

I crawled in her direction, leaving Susan lying there looking like a worn-out prostitute who had had too many Johns for the night. Moving between June's legs, I licked and flicked her clit for a little while until her sweet little box gave me some of her tasty nectar. Sliding up her torso, I eyed her medium-sized breasts with their hard little pink nipples and went right after them. I sucked and bit on and off before lining up the faux penis and pressing inside.

June

I called Cynthia over to me after she brought Susan to an explosive orgasm that left her useless to me. I wanted what Susan had and wasn't taking no for an answer. Cynthia stalked my way slowly and dined eagerly on my cunt before giving me a nice, juicy orgasm. After sucking my tits a bit which didn't do much for me because they aren't very sensitive, she stuffed that cock into me. Setting a slow, deep pace, Cynthia really began working my nipples aggressively.

She was biting them harder and harder until I finally began to squeal from the stimulation.  

"Please, no more. It's just too much!" I begged, from the overload.

With my nipples raw from the working over she'd given them, Cynthia moved to the breasts themselves and started leaving little hickeys all over both of them. All the while, she kept that easy, deep pace with the strap-on.

I could feel the gradual build of a climax as she continued to abuse my breasts. With little room left to bite, Cynthia began lapping my nips with wide strokes of her full tongue. It was the most feeling I'd ever had in my breasts and was an entirely new sensation for me.

"Fuck me harder, baby!" I begged, already giving her my most prized pet name after barely one evening with her.

Cynthia pressed my legs back to my shoulders and repositioned herself before fucking me harder while still sucking my nipples. Closing in on an eleven-pointer on the climax scale, I pulled her face to mine and kissed her wantingly as I reached the other side.

The explosion was real as I growled like I hadn't in a very long time. "Fuuuccckkk... fuuuccckkk!" I shook wildly and squeezed her as hard as I could. I never let her mouth leave mine until it slowly passed. Then, as the quaking turned to light tremors, I whispered, "God, I love you!"

"I love you too," Cynthia breathed back, then added, "Fuck me good, June."

I rolled Cynthia over and slipped down to unhook the strap-on from her hips. I looked over at the assortment of things that she brought down from my collection and noticed she'd missed the one.  

Hopping up, I said, "Don't go anywhere sexy. I've got something that you're really gonna like," and then leaned down to give her a kiss before leaving.

Scampering up the steps like a giddy child, I went right for the double-dong. It had a seven-inch phallus over top of a four-inch one for doing both holes at the same time. I carried it downstairs, hiding it from her view as I coated it liberally with lube. I kept it behind my back and said, "Close your eyes, baby. I have something that you're going to love."

Cynthia closed her eyes and spread her legs in anticipation, hanging one on the back of the couch while the other was touching the floor. I snapped it in place and grabbed a pillow to put under her ass with a little help from her. Once I was in position, I slipped a lube-coated finger up her butt to make sure that it was nice and slick.

Pressing the longer half into her puss, I kept my hand underneath to make sure that the lower one went into the right place.  

"Mmmm," Cynthia purred as the first one opened her pussy. Then, as the smaller one touched her pucker, she yelped, "Ohhh! Niiiccceee!"

Once I hit bottom, I let her adjust for a moment before she pulled my mouth to hers and mumbled into my mouth, "Make love to me, June."

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments