Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Chapter 1

 

 

Michael and Lorraine were a married couple that owned a furniture business with three locations. Lorraine had always been rather domineering, and Michael had grown tired of it. After eleven years of marriage, they finally divorced. They stayed partners in the business, Lorraine remaining at the Eastwick store most of the time, and Michael spending most of his time at their Bridgeton location and the rest at Eastwick. Neither Michael nor Lorraine spent much time at the third location. Michael often personally interviewed new employees if he was at the location when they came in.

 

One day while at the Eastwick store, a candidate for a sales position came in for her interview. Her name was Angela. As soon as she was introduced to Michael, Angela felt an immediate draw to him. She wasn’t sure exactly what it was, but there was something definitely there. Michael continued with the interview, and although Angela was not a real strong candidate for the position, he decided to hire her anyway.

 

Angela was surprised when he had offered her the job, as she felt she had blown several of the questions he had asked. She had made a couple of comments that were less than appropriate and her body language had been all wrong. She was happy to get the job; after high school, she had had a number of menial type jobs, never staying at one for more than a year or so. She had finally decided to go back to school, but dropped out after three semesters and had mostly part time jobs since then. She had moved away from home and was currently renting a room in the home of a divorcee.

 

Michael told her to report to the store at 10am on the following Monday. He gave her a copy of the job requirements, including the dress code which permitted only skirts or dresses. She would be working for a small base salary and commission. The percentage would be based on her total sales and adjusted each three month period. Angela went home to check out her wardrobe. It was pretty limited and she would need a number of new outfits so she would not have to wear the same thing every day.

 

Since her funds were limited, she went to one of the consignment shops in the area. Angela picked out three skirts and four different jackets that could be worn with two of them as well as another skirt she had already. She could only find three tops, but also found two dresses. Even at the consignment store prices, she needed to use up almost all of her emergency money. She could only hope that she was able to sell some furniture quickly, so she could cover her rent.

 

Her wardrobe was still pretty sparse, but it would have to do until she made some money. She also went to a lingerie store and invested in one good bra. She got a long overdue haircut and was ready to show up for work on Monday. While she waited, she tried to figure out what it was she sensed about Michael. She just was not able to put her finger on it. He was okay looking, but nothing fantastic.

 

She was a tall, robust girl, though by no means overweight; and he was average weight and about two inches shorter than her. Judging by the amount of thick black hair protruding from the open neck of his shirt and the backs of his hands, he was one of those guys that was hairy all over. A real turn-off for her normally. Although she did not feel the attraction was physical, there was something. If she had known then what she would find out later, she might have turned and run. By the time she found out, it would be too late to do anything about it.

 

At the same time this was going on, Michael was wondering why he had hired her. She did not seem to be an especially strong candidate. He had interviewed several others with more experience than her. If the clothes she had worn to the interview were any indication, her wardrobe must be pretty shabby, not a good thing for a salesperson. He was also conscious of his height and generally avoided taller girls. He would later discover what he saw and would be very glad he had gone with his gut.

 

Chapter 2

 

Angela reported for her new job bright and early Monday morning. She had picked out the best outfit she could put together from her existing clothes and her new purchases. She had laid everything out and made a list of mix and matches, which would allow her to go a little over two weeks without having to repeat the same outfit. Although she had a number of bras, only one other was decent, so that meant hand washing each bra by hand every night, as well as each blouse. She debated what shoes to wear. She preferred flats if she was going to be on her feet all day, but noticed that all the women had on at least two inch heels.

 

Angela would also have to wash her one good pair of pantyhose everyday and hope they didn’t run. She had barely enough money to put gas in her car and hoped she would make it until payday. She would be living off peanut butter and jelly sandwiches for lunch until then and might have to skip dinner some nights unless her landlord, Dawn invited her to share her dinner. She did not even have enough money for a soda, so would be drinking water with her sandwich. Angela was not a big water drinker, but had no choice.

 

The personnel manager met with Angela and went over her paperwork, the job requirements and dress code. She set her up with her employee ID, and told her she would be shadowing another salesperson for the first week to learn the ropes. During this time, she would be earning no commission, but her base would be doubled for the first week, then would drop to 50% extra the second week and would be the quoted amount on the third week. Each week, there would be a weekly sales goal to be met, that would increase each month until it reached the normal amount at the end of her probation period. At that time, it would be the same amount expected each week from the other sales people. She was to record each customer she spent more than ten minutes with, as there was also an average sale total based on the number of customers she had each week.

 

Her first week’s salary would be held back, then payday was every two weeks, so it would be three weeks before Angela got her first paycheck. The probation period was three months long and if she was not meeting her weekly goals by the end of that time, she would be terminated. She would receive no benefits until after the probationary period and was expected to put in at least eight hours each day, plus six hours on one weekend day. Her base pay was set though, no matter how many extra hours she put in. She was given her schedule and introduced to Dave, the salesperson who would train her.

 

She had not counted on the extra day of work each week, nor the fact that it would be three weeks before receiving the first paycheck. Her food supply would not last that long without really skimping and her car did not have enough gas to get past two weeks at most. Angela had one nice piece of jewelry she had inherited from her grandmother, and the only way she would make it to payday would be to hock it. Hopefully, she would be able to reclaim it quickly, because her mother would never forgive her if she lost it. Dave turned out to be a less than stellar trainer, or salesman for that matter. She supposed he had very little incentive to do a good job training the competition.

 

Angela learned what she could from him and tried to observe some of the other salespeople in action. When there were no customers, she wandered the store to familiarize herself with the inventory. She knew she was not the most outgoing person, but was determined to make this work. During that week, she only saw Michael once or twice, but was once again distracted whenever she saw him. On the other hand, he watched her closely on the monitor in his office trying to figure out what it was about her that had him perplexed.

 

Chapter 3

 

On Friday night, he sent word to her to come to his office when her shift was over. Angela feared she was going to be fired. When she got to his office, she was acutely aware of the fact that she towered over him in her heels and quickly sat down in a chair. When she did, the middle button on her blouse popped off. Since the top button had been opened, her bra was now fully exposed. It was a low cut job, so much of her breasts were revealed.

 

It was also very sheer and Michael could clearly see her nipples through the fabric. She reached for her jacket to cover herself, but she heard Michael ordering her to stop. Angela put her hands down and lowered her gaze, but he ordered her to look at him. Michael asked her what would have happened if that had occurred in front of a customer. He looked furious and Angela was sure she was going to get the boot.

 

“I called you here because I was going to let you start on your own tomorrow, rather than on Monday. I have noticed you watching the staff other than Dave and checking out the inventory on your own. I like when someone shows initiative like that, but now I am not so sure. If you can’t even sew on a button properly, then what kind of salesperson are you?”

 

Angela panicked.

 

“Please give me another chance! I really need this job. I can’t even afford to look for another job until I get some money. I will do anything.”

 

“Anything?” Michael was getting an idea.

 

“Yes. Anything. Please.”

 

“Play with your nipples.”

 

“What??”

 

“Play with your nipples. Rub them through your bra. Make them nice and hard for me.”

 

Angela was aghast and hesitated, then looked at Michael who appeared quite upset. She really needed the job, so she reach up and started to rub her nipples. The feel of rubbing them was making her slightly hot despite her fear and the humiliation. Michael was sitting behind his desk, so she could not see what he was doing, but one of his hands was under his desk.

MegadickytsXL
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MegadickytsXL

 

“Now squeeze them. Roll them between your fingertips. I want to see them poking against your bra.”

 

Angela did as she was told. Her nipples were now very erect. She noticed Michael was breathing heavier. As she kept on playing with them, she was getting more aroused herself. Although she was no virgin, and often pleasured herself, she had always been somewhat shy about her body, usually doing things in the dark. She was uncomfortable, but not able to stop herself. She did not know if she was doing it to hopefully keep her job, or due to the feelings she was getting from being ordered to do it.

 

“Squeeze them harder.”

 

Angela squeezed harder.

 

“Lift up your bra.”

 

Angela was appalled. Even though the bra was very sheer, it still covered her. Without it, she felt completely vulnerable. She hesitated.

 

“DO IT NOW!!”

 

She pulled her bra up, exposing her tits.

 

“Use your hands to cup the entire tit and start massaging them.”

 

She did as she was told. Michael continued staring at her and working his hand under his desk. Almost ten minutes had passed since she started and she was starting to get familiar feelings in her pussy. The last thing she wanted to do in front of him would be to have an orgasm, but she felt herself getting closer.

 

“Now, pull on the nipples for me. Stretch them out as far as they will go. DO IT NOW!!”

 

Angela pulled on them and suddenly felt herself orgasm. She did her best to hide it from him, but was unable to do so. He jumped up from behind his desk and she could see the bulge in his pants.

 

“Did I tell you that you could cum?”

 

“I couldn’t help myself. I have never done that before. It just got me excited.”

 

“Put your hands down.”

 

She did and he reached out and slapped both her tits hard. Then he grabbed her nipples and pulled on them, even harder than she had. It hurt a lot, but also sent another little wave of pleasure through her. He used his finger to flick at each nipple until they were both very hard again. Then he walked back and sat behind his desk. Angela found herself sniffling a little.

 

“Very good. Now, for god’s sake, put yourself back together and stop crying. You will work tomorrow for commission. I will personally take on your training from now on. If you wish to keep this job, you will do as you are told. I think you will be a very good fit here as long as you continue to obey me. Angela had a bad feeling about all of this, but was intrigued at the same time. Plus, she feared if she said anything, she would lose the job.

 

Chapter 4

 

Angela reported for work on Saturday. She had been very careful to make sure all her buttons were sewn on tightly and dressed very conservatively. She was able to engage several customers and made three sales. Two were small, totaling less than $200 but the other one was about $700. She also gave several other customers her card and felt at least one of them was serious about a bedroom set he had looked at for his young daughter.

 

When her shift was almost over, she heard her name over the PA system, summoning her to Michael’s office. She entered it with trepidation. She had no idea what would happen. She felt she had done well on the sales, but was troubled by the way he had said he would be training her, and that she would be okay as long as she obeyed him. Her emotions were mixed as her mind hoped there would not be a repeat of yesterday, yet her body tingled slightly in anticipation. She made a quick check of her blouse, then sat down in the same chair as yesterday.

 

Michael was sitting on the edge of his desk, directly in front of the chair. He reached out and yanked her blouse open, popping off one button and tearing it in the process.

 

“Take it off.”

 

She removed her jacket, then the blouse.

 

“Take off your bra.”

 

Why was she doing what he asked? She did not want to, but could not stop herself. Angela reached around and unhooked it, then slid it off her shoulders. Michael was rubbing his cock through his pants and she could see him start to harden. What was he planning on doing to her? Was any job worth this? Yet, she could not find the will to say no or just walk away from it all. He just sat there and watched her for awhile. Finally, he spoke.

 

“Why are you just sitting there?”

 

“What? What do you mean? What do you want me to do?”

 

“I want to watch you play with your tits. You will do what you did yesterday and anything else I tell you to do to them. But today, you will not cum until I tell you to. Or maybe I won’t let you cum at all.”

 

Angela hesitated for just a second, but it was too long for Michael. He reached over and slapped both her breasts several times, very hard. His hands left bright red marks behind. She started to cry.

 

“Next time, when I tell you to do something, do NOT hesitate. DO IT NOW!”

 

Angela picked up her hands and started to play with herself. Her nipples were tender where he had slapped them, and she rubbed them gingerly.

 

“Harder. Put some effort into it. And stop whining.”

 

He was rubbing his cock through his pants again and she noticed the size already, and he did not appear to be completely hard yet. He might not be all that tall, but he seemed to be bigger than a lot of the other guys she had fucked in the past. She watched him watching her as her hands seemed to take on a life of their own and were pulling her nipples and massaging her breasts automatically. She felt herself nearing the edge and started to moan softly.

 

“NO!”

 

Angela came out of her trance and forced herself not to orgasm. Michael bent down and took one of her breasts into his mouth. He began to bite them, then lick them, then repeated it again. This was sending alternate waves of pain and pleasure through Angela’s entire body unlike anything she had ever felt. He stopped suddenly, then slapped her tits another half dozen times.

 

“Now play with your tits again, and this time, no orgasm until I say so. You may touch your tits and only them. Do not touch your pussy. When I give you the okay, you will have one minute to cum. If you take longer, you will pay the consequences.”

 

He went back behind his desk. Both of his hands were in his lap, and she heard his zipper go down. He leaned back and she could tell he was stroking his member as he watched her. She played with her tits, pulling, rubbing and massaging them, keeping herself near the edge, but not allowing herself to go over it. This went on for a good fifteen minutes as he continued watching her and rubbing his cock. He suddenly began to rub faster.

 

“NOW!”

 

Angela pulled on her nipples until they were stretched way out. It hurt, but felt good too. Her pussy was getting wet. She massaged her breasts until she felt the orgasm coming on. She rubbed her nipples between her fingers and it pushed her over the edge releasing a gush of liquid, soaking her underwear and pantyhose. This time, she did not try to hide it from him.

 

“Fuck, I’m cumming!! Oohh God!!”

 

As she shouted out, she could tell it excited him and within seconds, he came as well. She could smell the smell of sex on herself and wondered how she could go through the store like that. Her blouse was trashed, she was totally disheveled, and was sure her juices were rolling down her legs. And she had enjoyed it! What was he doing to her? She no longer had any doubts about the direction this was headed in, and yet worried about how far it would go, but found herself almost looking forward to finding out.

 

Michael had taken some Kleenex and was cleaning himself off under his desk. She heard him zip up his pants. He stood up and walked around to the front of the desk again, his bulge still showing.

 

“Get dressed. You can use my bathroom to clean yourself off a little. There are some safety pins in there for the blouse. In the future, unless you want me to keeping ripping them off, I suggest that you remove your blouse and bra BEFORE you walk into my office.”

 

“Wh.. wh.. where could I do that without being seen by someone?”

 

“I don’t care if you are seen, just make sure they are off when you walk through that door. Now, I think your first two training sessions have gone quite well. I am very pleased with your progress. You are also doing well on the sales floor. Keep up the good work. Please close my office door when you leave, and don’t make a mess in the bathroom.”

 

He turned and left the office. Angela’s worst fears had been confirmed about the training. Michael’s statement about the first two training sessions left no doubt he was not referring to training here in the art of selling of furniture. He had something far more sinister in mind. Although filled with trepidation about exactly what the training was for, and an urge to just run and never return, she was strangely compelled to stay and see what would happen.

 

Finally, Angela went into the bathroom and tried to wash her cum off her legs. Her panties were soaked and she was sure anyone who got within ten feet of her would smell it and know exactly what she had been doing. She used one of the pins to close her blouse and put her jacket back on. She buttoned that as well. She ran her fingers through her hair, then cleaned up around the sink.

 

When she walked out, his secretary was gone and there were only a few customers and two salespeople left in the store. But as she walked down the stairs to the showroom, it felt as if every eye left in the room was looking at her. She felt herself turning a bright red, which just made matters worse. How could she keep on doing this? But then, how could she stop?

 

To be continued...

 

 

Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments