Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login
Chapter 1

Angela figured she would give the apartment a good cleaning for Michael. She wasn’t even thinking about sir, but there he was, sitting in her living room when she opened her door. Next to him on the love seat was a young boy.

“George had a set of keys made for me so I don’t have to knock all the time. He called to let me know that you would not be available this weekend because Michael was bringing over some friends, but I have a very special treat for you today. This here is my step brother Jack, and today is his sixteenth birthday. I am gonna treat him to his very first blowjob, and I thought that you were the perfect person to give it to him. I watched you with the twins and how you managed to keep them hard for so long. I want you to do that for my bro here too. Then maybe after the blowjob, you can get him hard again so he can fuck your pussy and you can take that cherry too.”

“Yes, sir.”

Angela got undressed and helped Jack out of his clothes. He seemed embarrassed, but sir kept urging him on. She took his cock into her mouth and with almost no warning, he came in her mouth. She just swallowed and pretended that it hadn’t happened and kept sucking in his cock and playing with his balls. After about ten minutes, she felt him finally starting to respond again. From the corner of her eye, she noticed sir had gotten up and was stroking his cock. He told Angela to lie down on the love seat and instructed Jack to squat over her face where she could continue sucking his cock. Then he came up behind Jack and began rubbing his cock in Jack’s ass crack. He spit on his fingers a bit and rubbed them around Jack’s rim and on his cock, then pushed his cock in.

As sir was fucking Jack’s ass, she could feel him getting hard again and she knew it would not be long before he was ready to cum again. Sir must have known too because he stopped and had Jack move down. He had Angela raise her legs, and told Jack to put his dick into her pussy. When he was inside her, sir started fucking Jack’s ass again. Angela felt every thrust sir made and when he came inside Jack a few minutes later, she felt Jack come inside her. They both got up and got dressed. As soon as they left, Angela set about cleaning and getting ready for Michael.

George had not told her what time Michael would be there, so she made sure everything was done before she went to bed. She dared not call him to ask. Everything in the house was as clean as she could get it. She spent over thirty minutes shaving and grooming, and decided to check again first thing in the morning to make sure she was perfectly smooth for him. Angela set her alarm for 6 am so she could make breakfast and have everything cleaned up before he arrived. At least she could look at herself now, since the new medicine cabinet had been installed during the week while she had been at work.

It was well after midnight before Angela was done, and she lay down on her bed to try and sleep. She was way too wound up though, and drifted in and out of sleep all night. At first light, Angela got up and decided she needed to get to the store, and get some beer and booze for Michael and his friends. The grocery store was open 24 hours, so she figured if she hurried, she could make it there and back in less than an hour. She quickly dressed, grabbed her cart and the cash from her paycheck. She would have to spend some of her rent money, and just would have to work extra hard the next two weeks to make it up.

Chapter 2

Carly had been using her time off to do more investigation on her own, and to keep an eye on Angela whenever she could. She had seen a man bring other men to the apartment in the morning and also when Angela returned home from work. She determined his street name was J-man, real name Jeff Billings, 29, with a record dating back to when he was a juvenile. She had noted that the teen gangs hanging around had stopped harassing Angela when she came and left the complex. She assumed J-man must have become her pimp and protector, and also must have George’s blessing to do so. They had turned Angela into a prostitute and were probably both taking a cut of whatever she was making. She guessed that Angela would soon be getting less and less hours at the store, until all she would be doing is turning tricks. Carly bet that either J-man or George would be controlling her money, and just giving her barely enough to get by. They might even get her hooked on drugs as a way to keep her under control, or Michael may show up from time to time, just to keep her on the hook.

She got a receiver so she could listen in on the bug in Angela’s apartment when she was there watching, even though none of it would ever be admissible as evidence. A friend in the cyber unit had called a few days ago saying he had found a site called Angel in Action that she might want to look at. When she checked, she found stills and videos of Angela being fucked by the boys that second day, and by many others since then. It showed her being penetrated by as many as three people at once as well as being pissed on and ordered to drink piss several times. Some of these appeared to be amateur shots the boys had taken with their phones, but others seemed a bit more professional and had to have come from the cameras in the apartment.

There were also a couple of videos that were set in an office. The faces of everyone but Angela were pixilated but it had to be George and filmed in his office at the store. Carly recognized him; the other girl in the video could be George’s secretary that she had seen when she went into the store one day when Angela was not there. One of the other men could have been J-man, but she was not sure. The fact that it was on the internet proved nothing though, nor was it criminally actionable. Angela consented to everything that was done, she had been aware the boys were taping her, and she also knew her apartment was bugged.

However, when she clicked on a link to another site and saw Dawn in the shower and in her bedroom naked and masturbating, that was a different story. They had made a mistake that could very well be just what was needed to wrap this up. She immediately called her friend and informed him. It was another avenue to pursue. The team investigating Michael, Lorraine, George, the furniture store’s financing, and the actions of the “training” event had begun uncovering some interesting facts, but so far, it was a house of cards. They needed something more substantial, and it may just have been handed to them. They had been able to obtain warrants for some limited wire taps and some financial records. There appeared to be something off in the records for the West End mall, and that was being pursued.

They had also finally been able to reach one of the undercover officers that had been in place during the training session Angela had attended and got some very incriminating information. If it proved to be true, it was just what they needed. Carly had also been in touch with Dawn who had given her Angela’s parents’ number, as well as some close friends that had been very worried about her sudden disappearance. Carly had already spoken to the parents who were desperate to help and get her out, as well as getting as much information to the deprogrammers as she could.

As difficult as it had been, she had managed to convince them that they needed to wait just a bit longer; that if they moved too soon, Michael might get away with everything. She explained that even if they got Angela out and deprogrammed to where she wouldn’t try running back to him, they might never be able to persuade her to testify against him. If he had warning they were after him, he might have enough time to cover his tracks. Carly was told they were within days or a week at most of putting together a substantial case to take to the grand jury, but when she heard J-man say that Michael was bringing over friends this week end, she knew she had to move now.

She called Angela’s parents Friday night and told them to make the call. Based on his past actions, she made a few assumptions. First, she doubted Michael would actually show up himself, but even if he did, she doubted it would be too early. She had also observed that if someone showed up at Angela’s door and mentioned they were sent by George or J-man, Angela opened the door and let them in. Carly told Angela’s parents this information and told them to let the deprogrammers know what she had said.

When she saw Angela come out of her apartment before 6 am and pulling a cart, she figured she was heading to the grocery store. This might even be better. She immediately called the deprogrammers and asked how close they were. When they said they were only about fifteen minutes out, she gave them the new information and said they could probably grab her when she exited the store. She told them what she was wearing and about the cart. She pulled out of the complex and headed to the grocery store where she could watch.

Chapter 3

Angela walked to the store quickly, pulling her cart behind her. She went in and got a twelve pack of beer, and a couple of two liter bottles of soda. She picked out a bottle of scotch, one of vodka and a large bag of chips, as well as a container of dip and a few other items. The store was almost empty, and when she got to the one open register, there was only one person ahead of her. She waited impatiently for them to be checked out. She finally had her purchases rung up and paid for. She put the bags in her cart and left the store.

Carly watched the minivan she assumed belonged to the deprogrammers pull into the lot, then park towards the back of the lot, near where Angela would pass. From the direction they had come in, she assumed they must have passed the complex and figured the most likely route Angela would take home.

Angela left the store and headed back to the complex, but as she neared the back of the lot, a minivan suddenly pulled up next to her. The side door opened and she was pulled inside, along with her cart. Angela felt a little sting in her arm and a sweet smelling cloth pressed to her mouth and nose, then drifted off. The last thing she heard was a voice telling her not to worry, they were there to help her.

Carly watched the whole thing take place. It took less than twenty seconds. She took a look around the lot to see if anyone had noticed, but it did not seem as if any alarms had gone off. She watched as the minivan drove to a neighboring parking lot and pull up to another van, where a man exited the minivan and got into the larger van. The larger van drove off in the direction of the complex while the minivan headed towards the interstate.

The woman in the van found Angela’s keys and phone in her pocket. She made sure Angela was comfortable and safely buckled into her seat. They drove to a neighboring lot and pulled up alongside another van. The second man in the van took the keys from her, exited and got into the other vehicle, then both vehicles drove off. The woman then tried several different keys she had brought with her on the lock on the collar until it opened and removed it. She also opened Angela’s blouse and removed the bars from her nipples and also the belly ring, then buttoned the blouse back up. Angela stirred a bit when the bars were removed, then quieted down again. The other piercings would need to wait until they arrived at their destination.

The larger van headed over to Angela’s apartment. They backed up the sidewalk until they were close to her front door. By the time the back doors were opened not much of what was going on could be seen from the parking lot. Two men dressed in work clothes got out and opened the door. They looked around, and based on the information they had been given initially, plus the updates, just quickly grabbed her clothes, the TV and DVD player, as well as her toiletries. It took them about twenty minutes to get the things into the van and leave. It did not look like they had drawn any attention as they drove off.

Carly sat in her car for a few minutes, not knowing whether to laugh or cry. She finally decided to drive over to the complex and see what happened when Michael or whoever showed up. She called her friend in the police dept, and he showed up about 7 am in the surveillance van. Carly went over to it and got in. Around 10 am a car pulled up and four men carrying bags went up to Angela’s door and knocked. After waiting a minute, they knocked again, then one of them tried the knob. When the door opened, they all walked in and closed the door. Less than a minute later they came flying out the door, one of them screaming on his phone. They got in their car and drove off.

About five minutes later, another car pulled up and George got out and let himself into the apartment, followed by J-man about two minutes after that. A minute later both of them came out and drove off. The officer took pics of everything that was happening. At around 11 am, George and J-man returned, followed by another vehicle with Michael. All three went into the apartment, then came storming out several minutes later. Michael looked absolutely furious, while George appeared to be apologizing profusely. J-man looked to have a bloody nose and was holding the side of his face.

By the time Michael had seen the apartment, the minivan had already arrived at the farmhouse. The woman got out and unlocked the front door while the man undid Angela’s seat belt and picked her up. After they got inside, the man laid her down gently on a couch and then went to fix some food. The woman removed her shoes and nylons, carefully covered her with a blanket, then sat down in a rocker next to her.

About half an hour later, Angela began to stir. As her eyes opened, the woman got up and went over to her.

“Hello Angela. I’m Wanda. Don’t be afraid. Are you thirsty?”

Angela nodded and Wanda handed her a glass of cold water.

“Take it slow sweetie. There’s no hurry.”

Angela sipped the water and emptied the glass.

“Would you like some more?”

“Yes please, Mistress.”

Wanda poured her another glass of water.

“I’m just Wanda hunny, not your Mistress, okay? I’m sure you’re probably really confused right now, and I will explain everything to you in a little bit. But first, let’s take care of a few things. I removed your nipple bars and the belly ring, but I understand you have several other piercings. Let’s get those out as well. I also removed your collar.”

“Nooo. I must leave everything as it was. My Masters will be very displeased. Please put them back.”

“Angela, you no longer have a Master or Mistress. You are free. No one is going to hurt you any longer. Only you can decide what you want done to you and your body, not anyone else. Let me ask, if none of this had ever happened to you, would you have ever considered having anything pierced or tattooed?”

Angela barely shook her head.

“Does it bother you that they are there then?”

Angela did nothing.

“OK then, let me put it this way, would it be okay with you if Dawn, or your parents or any of your friends saw them?”

Angela shook her head just a bit.

“Then let’s get them out.”

Angela lay back down and raised her skirt, spreading her legs a bit. Wanda removed the rings from Angela’s clit and pussy lips.

“If you need to use the bathroom, it’s right in there. There are also some more comfortable clothes in there. Go ahead and change into something else if you like, then we’ll get that stud out of your mouth. Angela stuck her tongue out.

“There are three in there.”

Wanda just shook her...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by adele
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments