Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I'd been out for drinks with mates on Friday night, but decided I needed some food and bed and made my way back to my digs around nine-thirty, via the Chinese takeaway. As I approached the house, I was aware of a figure inside the porch. I neared the figure and realised it was an auburn-haired girl. I reached the door, and she turned suddenly and exclaimed a loud "Oh!"

She told me she had arranged to see the landlady but was a little late for her appointment. From the lack of light in the landlady's apartment, it was clear that she wasn't at home. It was nearly ten pm, so I didn't think she'd be much later, so I offered her my apartment to await her arrival. With a little apprehension, she accepted my offer and followed me up to my flat. I offered her some of my Chinese meal (which she refused), and a glass of mediocre South American Malbec (which she accepted). I hadn't really noticed her downstairs, but now, sitting alongside her, eating my sweet and sour prawn balls and rice, I could give her my full attention.

Carol was short, around five foot four. Dark brown hair, cut short. Her face was round, with large brown eyes, luscious lips, and a small upturned nose. As to her body, she was full-figured, slightly overweight maybe, but with a buxom figure which she wasn't trying to hide. Her white blouse was opened, showing a very visible cleavage between her heavenly breasts. Between mouthfuls of Chinese, we chatted and she became less shy. I even elicited a couple of laughs with my feeble jokes.

I also found out she was American, twenty-six years old, and had just secured a job in the University Library, as a senior Librarian, a job she had been doing in a similar establishment in Boston. She'd wanted some international experience and was delighted to get a senior job at a prestigious institution in the United Kingdom. She'd arrived two days ago, and was staying with friends in London, but trying to find accommodation local to the University; hence her visit today. Due to train problems, she'd been over two hours late. As it was now nearing eleven pm, we agreed that getting back to London was going to be nigh on impossible that night.

She suggested trying downstairs, but there was still no sign of the landlady. She returned to my flat, looking worried.

I only had one large bedroom/kitchenette/living room, containing my double bed. I also had a large, battered, Chesterfield sofa, on which we were both seated. I offered her use of my bed, suggesting I would take the sofa. She refused, but after some negotiations relented.

I opened my last bottle of Malbec and we continued our conversation, with topics ranging from student life, University facilities, families, interests, and our respective love life! It's fair to say, we had become very chatty, even a little flirty.

We chatted for about half an hour, and she was definitely flirting back. I decided to "chance my arm" by saying "Well, I shall dream of your breasts tonight!"

She laughed and responded even better than I'd hoped for. "You can do more than dream about them!"

It was an invitation I couldn't refuse. As I complimented her on her wonderful breasts (and they were) I ran my hand down her blouse covering them. I slipped my hand inside her bra and cupped her breasts.

As I did so we kissed. First lips, then with tongues deeper, with greater passion. As we continued kissing, I managed to work my hand around and unhook her bra. I pulled off her top, and she let her bra fall from her arms.

I kissed her breasts, left one then right. I alternated kissing with licking her nipples and felt aroused as they hardened to my touch. I circled her nipples with the tip of my tongue and she moaned, "You're making me so wet."

At first, I didn't react, but when she repeated it I looked her in the face and whispered, "I want to taste you."

She looked at me with growing lust. Without thinking, I pushed her onto her back, lifted her legs, and pulled down her virgin white panties. She wore a petite black skirt which I pushed out of the way and lowered my face. The musky aroma of her sex assailed my senses, and as I kissed a trail up her inner thighs I reached her pussy. She was completely shaved - not a hair in sight. Perfect!

MeganBrownskin
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MeganBrownskin

I let my tongue trace a line around her labia - up and down. She shivered as I continued three or four "circuits" before penetrating between her lips, tasting her juices. Then pushing my tongue deep inside her, fucking her with what I believe is the strongest muscle in the human body. She arched her back as I continued, and I occasionally flicked her engorged clitoris with the hot tip of my tongue. I felt her hand on the back of my head pushing me into her, and I heard her moaning intensify as she reached the first of many orgasms. I now concentrated on her clitoris, gently circling then sucking it into my mouth. Her moaning continued, intensifying as I worked climax after climax through her body.

Without warning, she raised herself and pushed me away. But she followed me and grabbed my shorts, roughly opened my flies, and undid the button. She pulled down my shorts and boxers in one quick movement. My erect cock sprang out and she grabbed hold of it, taking it to her mouth. She licked my precum, relishing the salty taste, then took my cock fully into her mouth, into her throat. I could hardly catch my breath as she rocked back and forth, taking my cock deeper and deeper. Then she stopped, instead licking from the tip to my balls. As she sucked and licked me I started to cum. She felt the tightening in my balls, and returned my cock to her mouth, making sure she milked my balls of all my semen. We both lay back, semi-naked, the smell of sex pervading the atmosphere around us.

After a short rest, we removed the remaining items of clothing not already adorning my floor. We replenished our glasses and made our way to my bed. I enjoyed the sight of her sexy body and felt my cock start to harden. We kissed as I explored her breasts and she ensured my cock was fully erect with her hands on my cock and balls.

We stopped briefly for a drink, and as she replaced her glass on the bedside table, she looked at me intently and said, "I'd like you to fuck me now. Hard and deep!"

I was about to ask if she had any particular favourite positions, but before the words came out she climbed on top of me, grabbed hold of my cock, rubbed it up and down her wet pussy, then slid it inside her. She held the position, seemingly enjoying the feeling of having my cock deep inside her. She started to fuck me, rising and falling, slowly to start, then increasing her pace. Her pussy was incredibly hot, very wet, and extremely welcoming. I loved seeing her moaning in pleasure, her gorgeous breasts bouncing as she pleasured herself. She seemed to run out of steam, for now she alighted from my cock and went on all fours.

Reading her thoughts (and desires), I got to my knees behind her and guided my cock to her luscious cunt. As I slid in she gasped as I quickened the tempo. I also had a grandstand view of her puckered ass hole. I wasted no time in using her own juices to lube up my middle finger and slowly work it inside her. It took a while to work it fully inside her tight hole, but I was almost immediately rewarded with her grunts of "Yes! God! Fuck!" as she reached another climax. The contractions were so powerful that I started to cum myself, and I felt another large spurt of my cum fill her up.

I collapsed on top of her, spent, exhausted, and hot. We rested with another glass of wine. We slept briefly, before the sexual urges, our lust, drew us from our slumbers and we started yet another bout of intense lovemaking.

Unfortunately, neither the job nor the accommodation worked out, so I only saw (and fucked) Carol a couple more times. I heard she went back to the States, but our paths since then have remained separate.

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments