Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was a hot day in June. Sweltering actually. I'd finished my last lecture of the day at three in the afternoon and felt in need of a shower. I walked back to my digs along roads that seemed to buckle and move in the heat. It was probably my imagination. Or heatstroke!

As I turned the corner I spotted one of my co-tenants who had a flat on the floor below mine. She was a mature student, I estimated her age as about thirty. She was a Black African, tall, slender, and very good-looking. We hadn't chatted, just the odd "Good Morning" to each other.

She was standing next to her old battered Fiat car, and it was obvious she was trying to change a wheel. As I approached she looked at me in exasperation.

“Do you know how to change a wheel?" she said, in a somewhat terse way.

She'd raised the car on a jack and was now trying to loosen the bolts. I pointed out it was easier if the tyres were on the ground. I picked up the handle for the jack and let it down. She didn't look impressed that I had just undone the only achievement she'd managed thus far.

I picked up her wrench and with a fair amount of effort, I managed to loosen the bolts. I raised the car, removed the wheel, and replaced it with her spare. Whilst all of this sounds very easy, the whole exercise was completed with several expletives, forty minutes of sweat, and more dirty looks from my companion than might have been expected.

Once the car was back in working order, and the tools neatly stored in the boot, her mood seemed to soften and she realised I was now very dirty, very hot, and very sweaty. As if trying to demonstrate this thawing in our relationship she was profuse in her thanks and offered me a cool drink in her apartment.

We made her way to her flat, and she poured a long glass of homemade lemonade, and not the beer I was hoping for. The lemonade turned out to be delicious and a second one was poured as the first barely touched the sides of my throat.

She noticed the oil stain on my jeans. Then she noticed the general grubby state I was in. She looked horrified and offered me a shower, and said she would wash my clothes. I suspected she was more concerned with the risk of me soiling her sofa.

In response, I said that I wouldn't remove my clothes for anyone whose name I didn't know. We both laughed as she realised we hadn't introduced ourselves. Her name turned out to be Jessica Mustafi, originally from Ethiopia.

I agreed to the shower and as she had a washing machine, I was happy to accept her offer to wash my clothes. I returned with a clean pair of shorts and a tee shirt from upstairs.

Her shower was ensuite, and I quickly stripped in her bedroom, leaving the soiled clothes on the floor. Taking the towel she provided, I went to the bathroom and enjoyed a hot, refreshing shower, enjoying using her delightfully fragrant shower gel.

I emerged from the shower and dried myself. I opened the bathroom door to find her in the bedroom.

"Sorry," she said, "just getting your clothes."

She scurried from the room and I quickly dressed in my white tee and shorts.

I emerged into her sitting room to find a glass of white wine waiting for me. I sat down and we started chatting. She thanked me again for my help. She told me she was doing post-graduate research into genetics.

She was a handsome woman - about five foot six, with an elegant figure and skin a smooth dark chocolate. Her hair was jet black and longer than her shirt, but perfectly matched her wonderful face. She wore a loose blue top, with short sleeves and a low-cut V-neck, which accentuated the swell of her nicely rounded breasts.

As we chatted, we began to laugh more and more. When I started a little low-level flirting, she admitted she had a long-term boyfriend who was working in Edinburgh. She went on, "I have a little problem you might be able to help me with.” My attention was grabbed!

She explained that her boyfriend was missing her, and had requested some "reminders" of her. I was somewhat confused.

"He has asked me to send him some pictures to remind him what he is missing," she said. "I'm sure you can imagine what sort of pictures, and what he'll use them for," she continued.

"How can I help?"

In response, she got to her feet, exposing her lovely legs as she crossed the room. She fetched a box and gave it to me. I opened the box and took out an Instamatic camera.

"He gave me this so I could take some erotic pictures. You can help me take them! I guess you will have a good idea of what will turn him on, too."

I smiled at the idea of becoming a porn photographer. The film was expensive and we had twelve to take as a test. We discussed poses, starting with a few of her clothed exposing more and more of her body. The last one was going to be very hot, very explicit!

She decided on a change of clothes. I'd suggested some lacy underwear, some makeup, and her most sexy clothes. I offered to help her pick out some pieces from her wardrobe. She declined the offer but returned looking quite stunning.

We started in her sitting room, and she posed on her leather recliner. She looked fine, but the pose was missing something. I adjusted her position to reveal the curves of her calves and thighs. With some hesitation, I started to unbutton her blouse. Amazingly, she didn't object and smiled at me. I left the bottom one and opened her blouse exposing the lacy white bra and her heavenly breasts. I stood back and assessed the pose. She looked so sexy and arousing. And this was just the first shot!

I positioned myself below her level, so I got a great view of her legs in the foreground and her breasts and face at the back. I took the picture. We both seemed nervous as we waited for the interminable time for the picture to develop. I peeled off the cover and we stared at the image. Well, it wasn't going to win any art prizes, but it wasn't bad. She smiled and seemed happy with my work.

The next few followed in similar vein, with an ever-decreasing amount of clothes. We changed positions and locations. For the final one of the first set, she had stripped (with encouragement from me) to just her white bra and panties. She had an antique oak dining table which I emptied of various items. I got her to lie flat on her back on the table. I positioned myself over her and took aim.

Immy006
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Immy006

We reviewed the first five photos with a second glass of wine. Our "portfolio" was looking good. I suggested we should lose her bra next, but replace her blouse. I got her to get onto all fours and I framed the shot in front of her face, with her firm breasts hanging down very seductively.

"Can you get your nipples erect?" I asked. She looked blankly at me. I pressed the glass of cold white wine against her nipples, but it didn't seem to have any impact.

"Sucking them always works," she said. I looked at her and by way of response, she pushed her chest towards me. I licked and flicked each nipple, then started to suckle them. The effect was almost immediate, and her nipples became hard and well-defined. She returned to the pose and I took another startlingly good picture.

It was time for her to get naked. She took down her panties, and I gazed at a small triangle of black pubic hair. I positioned her against a deep green painted wall. She opened her legs wide and held up her arms to make the classic star position. She looked fabulous.

We were coming to the end of her photographic supplies. I suggested two photos of her playing with herself. Both were taken with her sitting on an antique Chesterfield sofa. She sat with her knees raised. One hand was at her left nipple (I had again hardened them). Her other hand was positioned between her legs. I found it incredibly arousing - I'm not sure what her boyfriend would think.

For the final picture, I wanted her to use both fingers on her pussy. The pink inside contrasted well with her ebony skin, and I wanted her to be seen playing with herself, her finger pressing hard on her clit. She listened and I got the impression for the first time she wasn't sure about what I wanted her to do. However, she got into position, opened her lips, and started playing with herself. I looked at the close-up image. It wasn't quite right.

"You're not wet enough," I said.

In response, she looked at me enigmatically, and replied, "You used your tongue well on my nipples!"

It was an invitation I couldn't refuse. I bent down to face her exquisite pussy. I caught the aroma of musk as I approached. She'd kept her lips apart with her fingers and I boldly pushed my tongue inside her. I felt her gasp as I licked up and down her labia, then a quick flick of her clit. I alternated between licking her deep, her lips, and her clit. I was probably down there for three or four minutes, before I remembered I was getting her wet. I raised myself and wiped my face of her musky juices. She returned to the agreed pose and I took the final snap. It was the first picture without her face in it and a very intimate close-up.

I sat next to her as we awaited the final exposure to develop. She made no effort to cover her nakedness. The final image was certainly impressive given the equipment I was using. Jessica looked at it and seemed delighted. She turned towards me and kissed me. Not a peck on the cheek kiss, a full on the lips, slow kiss.

"Lick my breasts again," she demanded. I was happy to oblige and licked, flicked, and suckled them. She made low moaning sounds. I decided to "chance my arm" and slowly moved my hand down her exquisite body, caressing each inch as I made my way south.

I reached her pubic mound and pressed the flat of my hand against it. I ran my finger lightly through her pubic hair, then slid it down and pushed it gently between her labia. She was still incredibly wet and I slowly finger fucked her. She gyrated her hips accentuating the pleasure. I rubbed her clit, still licking and suckling her nipples. I could sense an orgasm was close, and as I pushed hard against her bud she came, squirting a massive explosion over the sofa and floor.

Without having realised what she was doing I now felt her hand grabbing my engorged cock which she had released from within my shorts. I was so aroused I needed to fuck her. I raised myself and positioned myself between her legs. I took my cock in my hand and ran it down her sopping pussy. I positioned it at her entrance. I was about to enter her when she pushed me away.

"No. My boyfriend," she said softly by way of explanation. The disappointment must have been evident on my face as I sat back down, embarrassed. She kissed me again then lowered herself to the floor on her knees. I opened my own knees and she moved forward to take my cock into her mouth. She licked it from top to bottom, around the helmet, around my balls before swallowing my cock deep inside her throat. She was good and took no more than ten minutes to make me cum, deep inside her mouth.

"Oh my God," I said. "That was incredible."

She smiled at me, and we retrieved our wine. We sat in silence for a few minutes before she suggested a shower. I thought she was talking about her, but she stood, still quite naked, took my hand, and led me to the bathroom. She removed my shirt and shorts and we entered the shower together.

We washed each other, again using her gel. We kissed passionately and she grabbed my cock as it hardened. Still rubbing my cock she suddenly turned off the flow of water and led me to her bed. She dried me with the towel and pulled the sheets down. I got into her bed, enjoying the cool satin sheets on my skin. She fetched our wine and the bottle and joined me in bed.

We started with more passionate kissing, but quickly progressed to a sixty-nine, with her on top of me. I used a pillow behind my head to allow me to reach her pussy with my tongue and fingers. She gave me another delicious blowjob, but despite spending the entire night with her, she wouldn't allow me to fuck her.

That pleasure was to come!

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments