Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Olivia and I were having fairly regular sex, mostly on weekends. It was pretty vanilla stuff, given her lack of experience. But we were trying a few new positions, a few new quirks to expand our sexual chemistry.

We had tried various positions, but she favoured doggy. One lazy Saturday afternoon I was fucking her hard but decided to step things up a notch. I wet my index finger with the copious juices coming from her pussy. I started to rub it around her ass hole. Getting no objection, I gently penetrated her ass with a finger, still reaming her tight hot little pussy. I thought she might not enjoy it, but from her reaction, I think the opposite was true. Her ring began to ease and I was able to add another finger into her anus.

My thrusts we increasing in pace and depth. She started shouting, which was unusual for her. The walls of the digs were thin and did little to stop sound travelling from flat to flat. I was fucking her pussy with my cock, and, with the same rhythm, my fingers deep in her ass.

Finally, my balls tightened, and I could feel a satisfying ejaculation deep inside her vagina in seven or eight large spurts. We lay down on the bed and kissed and cuddled. It was a chilly day and I grabbed the duvet and covered both of our naked bodies. We didn't talk as we recovered from the fuck.

She was the first to speak.

"Your finger in my ass felt awesome," she said. "Will you fuck me up there?"

I was surprised at her request. Anal sex wasn't that common, and women were never great fans of it. I've started many dates where the first sentence uttered was, "I don't do anal."

I got a tube of lube and spent the next twenty minutes working it into her ass. When she was loose enough I told her to suck me again. She did her usual bang-up job and within minutes I was harder than iron. I squeezed a thick blob of lubricant on her hand and she smothered it all around my cock.

I like to do anal with a girl on her back, legs over my shoulders, but I decided that might be a bit rough and deep for the first time.

Instead, I positioned myself behind her, in a "spooning" position. I aimed my cock at her ass. I felt resistance, despite the lube. With more pressure, I started to enter her ass. She gasped as I penetrated her. I waited a minute before pushing again. I was now halfway in. I pushed again and was soon fully inside her. She cried out. I stopped and asked her if she was ok. It was obviously a little painful, but she told me to continue. I started to thrust into her, slowly and with care. Very gradually I increased the tempo, enjoying the tightness of her anal orifice. Her occasional moans became less sounding as if from pain, and more about pleasure. I was now fucking her hard and thought about moving her onto her back and raising her legs to really penetrate her deep and hard. But before I could reposition her I started to cum, really really hard. It was one of the more satisfying orgasms I could remember.

Anal sex became a regular ingredient in our sexual pantry. After one session of mixed sex; oral, vaginal, and anal we were both in recovery mode. I had poured us both a glass of white wine, ice cold from the fridge. Olivia looked me straight in the eye.

"Can I ask a big favour," she said, with an emphasis on the big which made me shudder with fear. I waited in fearful expectation.

She continued, "I have a friend at school called Alison. I've told her all about you. All about what we do. All about what you do to me. All about what I do to you."

I began to get an idea of what was coming.

"She isn't the best-looking girl and hasn't got a boyfriend like you to fuck her. She is very jealous and wants some bedroom action."

I suggested that a girl who was ready to fuck could easily find someone to oblige.

But apparently, Alison didn't want any old guy. She wanted me. And Olivia was willing to "lend" me out to her not very good looking schoolfriend. And not just leave me alone with Alison to take her cherry, she wanted to be in on the action. A three-some! Wow!

A few months ago, when I'd first met her, she wouldn't say "boo" to a goose. Now she was suggesting a three-way tryst. Wow!

I said, "Absolutely not. And that's FINAL."

After a little discussion, a date was set for the following Friday!

We all met at the busy lively pub half mile from the house. In the dim light, Alison didn't look all that bad. She was tall, and had quite a nice figure, including a decent pair of breasts. Her face was quite masculine looking, angular, and aquiline. Her light brown hair was cut in a boyish bob which didn't help reduce her masculine look. She wouldn't be seeking a career in modelling. We had a few drinks to help banish any inhibitions. I spoke with Alison and told her that if she changed her mind, whenever that was, she should just say it. She nodded, but without too much conviction. I kept repeating this mantra as we made our way back to the house. We had a strategy to avoid being seen by Rose. Olivia would go into the house first and ask her mother to give us a bottle of wine. As she fetched it from the kitchen, Alison and I would sneak past and up to my flat. The plan worked perfectly (well done to Olivia for her tradecraft).

DollyPaterson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DollyPaterson

I'm not sure we'd given any thought to how the threesome would go. It was Alison who suggested we should start and that she would join in when she felt ready. Olivia was keen and quickly stripped to her bra and panties. We kissed and I caressed her breasts which I quickly liberated from her bra.

We were all on the bed, Alison remarkably close. As I started to kiss and lick Olivia's breasts, I reached over and put my hand on Alison's breasts. She looked shocked as if I was a stranger on a bus, but soon realised why she was there and started sheepishly to remove her top followed by her bra. I moved from Olivia's breasts to those of her school friend. Olivia now opened my trousers and my cock, now erect, sprang into life. Alison raised her eyebrows as she got her first sight of my weapon. A further raise of the aforementioned was noticeable as Olivia took my cock into her mouth. I looked at Alison and quietly said, "Your turn next!"

I continued to lick and suck Alison's tits. I decided to up the ante as my hand started to caress her inner thighs. She seemed happy to allow my hand to roam between her legs. I moved closer to her panties and felt the heat and a definite moistness. I rubbed her pussy through the material of her panties. When I inserted my finger at the side of her panties and located her slit, I elicited a sharp gasp as I ran my finger along her wet pussy.

Olivia was sucking my cock, but was getting tired. She let it slide from her mouth. She put her hand on Alison's shoulder and told her to take over. Alison looked very uncertain. I told her to hold it in her hand, which she did. After a few moments of giving me a gentle handjob, she lowered her head and started to suck me. I was sitting on the bed, with my back next to the headboard. Alison was on all fours, starting to suck me deeper and with more passion. Olivia had poured herself a glass of wine and watched her friend suck me. She reached forward to Alison and pulled down her knickers. She used her fingers to stimulate her pussy, then bent down and started to lick her from behind. I looked on in disbelief. Perhaps Olivia was a little bi?

The sight of the two girls was enough to send me over, and I orgasmed, filling Alison's mouth with her first-ever taste of cum. She gagged and lots of my sperm spilled from her mouth. We all took a rest and enjoyed a refreshing gulp of wine.

I told both girls to replace me, sitting at the head of the bed. We were all now completely naked. And they sat with their legs splayed. I looked at their pussies and decided to eat them both. First I went down on Alison, licking and sucking her clit. At the same time, I used my hand to fingerfuck Olivia. After a while I swapped over, using my mouth on Olivia and finger fucking Alison. I was soon rewarded with Alison climaxing, announcing her orgasm with a loud moan.

Olivia stated that she thought I should fuck Alison. Before getting any response she reached over to my bedside cabinet and removed a condom. Tearing the packet, she started to roll it onto my cock. But I wasn't completely hard. Olivia, now completely taking charge ordered Alison to use her mouth on me to get me hard again. The combination of Alison's mouth and Olivia's hands caressing my balls soon had me back to match fit condition. The condom was in place, and I lay on my back, inviting Alison to ride me cowgirl. She was clearly apprehensive, but with encouragement from Olivia, she was soon impaled on my rampant cock. She started slowly to fuck me, enjoying little explosions of joy deep inside her as she continued to orgasm.

Olivia moved and straddled my face as I lay flat on my back. I responded by exploring her delicious pussy with my tongue. Alison was flagging now, unable to take more fucking. She rose and collapsed on the bed. But Olivia now removed the condom and took Alison's place, but did a reverse cowgirl. She fucked hard and fast and I was soon filling her cunt with another load of my salty sperm.

It was time for a pause, and to get some reaction from Alison. She was still recovering from her first fuck, and could barely talk. Eventually, she moved towards me and kissed me deeply.

"That was truly amazing. Thank you," she said.

She kissed Olivia too. It was clear her virginity hadn't been lost in vain!

We continued to fuck, sleeping between fucks all night. My condom supply was exhausted but she let me go bareback, and withdrew before my orgasm flooded her cunt. I offered my cock to her mouth, which she took with relish, enjoying another load in her mouth, which she managed to swallow this time.

Mission accomplished, I think!

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments