Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

My usual Friday night with Olivia was cancelled due to the arranging of a girls' night out, to which I was not, inevitably, invited. After an arduous day at uni (two hours of lectures and a quick seminar), I joined a few friends for a Friday night drink. One of the guys there was collecting together a posse of guys who fancied attending a party at the local teacher training college. He pushed the idea that there would be lots of spare females as they comprised the majority of trainee teachers. Sounds sexist but was borne out in fact!

Olivia didn't mind that I had other girls, but in reality, I had slid into a comfortable routine and wasn't that interested in involving myself with other women. We stood close to the bar and were spectators to the gyrations on the dance floor. I spurned a few requests for dances until an Asian girl, petite and pretty hauled me to the dance area. She'd had more to drink than perhaps was wise. I had to stop her from falling down during a rock song (Status Quo with "Rockin' All Over the World") and she was all over me during the smoochie song (Elkie Brooks with "Pearl's a Singer").

She stumbled off after Elkie's evocative vocals had faded. I didn't think I'd see her again. But our separation was short-lived. As I made my way to the bus stop on my way home, she was being pestered by a group of young guys. She had nearly passed out, and I could see she was in no state to make her own way back home.

I helped her to her feet and got on the bus with her. I virtually had to carry her on board. I tried to ascertain where she was staying, but she was too far gone. The other passengers didn't know. I had a dilemma!

Actually, it wasn't a dilemma. I had only one choice; take her back to my place and look after her. It wasn't all that easy to get a comatose girl off the bus and carry her four hundred yards. But I made it.

I took off her shoes only, and poured her into my bed. I undressed to my boxers and got in bed, keeping as much distance between us. I was asleep in minutes, the efforts of getting my bed-fellow home having exhausted me. I slept soundly until the morning when I felt movement beside me. I turned to look around. She was standing, looking completely lost and disorientated. I spoke softly. She shrieked and leapt back a few feet. I slowly explained how she ended up in bed with me. She took a while, but eventually calmed down, and even remembered dancing with me. Her name was Soo Lee, a Chinese-born girl living in Hong Kong, studying to be a teacher. I told her my name. She sat back on the bed, with her head in her hands. I imagined her headache must have been horrendous and I got her a large glass of water. She took a large gulp of the water.

I think she started to realise what had happened, that I had helped her to a place of safety. She started to weep, and I put my arms around her to comfort her. I wiped away her tears and told her not to worry.

"It could have been worse," I said. "I could have left you on the bus!"

I managed to get a smile from her, and she moved forward to kiss me. I returned the kiss with interest.

"Why am I dressed and you are not?" she said.

With that, she stood and took off her clothes until she was in just her pink panties. She joined me in bed and we hugged and kissed. Her breasts weren't huge but she was by no means flat-chested. My hands explored her lovely body including her breasts and nipples. She was quite petite (I estimated around five foot two). Her face was well structured and framed with thick jet-black hair which she wore to a shoulder blade length.

As I explored her body with my hands, she responded in kind, her small hands reaching the front of my boxers. They were met with an ever-growing erection, which she started to rub with increasing vigour. My cock sprang forth from the boxers, which she tried to remove. I helped her to remove them by lying on my back and arching my torso. As the pants were cast aside she moved forward to grab my cock and start to lick around the head. She seemed to relish licking around the helmet, then running her tongue down the length, exploring the veined contours down to my balls. She took each ball into her mouth, using her tongue expertly to arouse me. It was perhaps over five minutes until she moved back to the head, opened her mouth and, with her eyes fixed on mine, took me slowly into her mouth and throat, each centimetre taking what seemed like an age.

She demonstrated her deep throat skills, taking the entire length and holding it there for a considerable time. I was in seventh heaven as she started bobbing her head on my cock in a slow rhythm, but still managing to take my full length. I was in no way going to last with what she was doing to me. I tried to pull her gently off me, but she continued without abating.

I gave up, lay back and just enjoyed one of the best blowjobs I'd ever experienced. I tried to hold on, but she was too good and I started to pump my salty sperm right at the back of her throat. She didn't miss a beat and continued to suck me as she swallowed my cum. At last, she finished and my cock fell from her mouth.

"Fuck, that was awesome," I said.

She smiled in response and I moved forward and kissed her deeply, getting a taste of my own cum from her mouth. I could hardly wait to taste her, and pushed her onto her back. Her panties were still in place, but I noticed a wet patch on the crotch. I pulled them off her, exposing her pudenda. She had a beautifully shaped pussy. Her outer lips were a deep purple like the petals of a fully flowered violet plant. Hiding inside was a vivid pink colour, accentuated by the gleaming juices of her arousal. Above her pussy was a triangle of short public hair, seemingly a sign showing the direction of her pleasure area. I didn't wait any longer. I licked her outer lips, taking them into my mouth and running up one and down the other. Then I opened her pussy with my tongue and licked her inner labia, getting a full taste of her pungent juices. I licked for five minutes or more before I penetrated her with a finger as I started to lick her clit. I ran my tongue around her clit as I probed her vagina with two fingers. I used the tip of my tongue to stimulate her engorged clit.

LiaJaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaJaz

Her moans became louder, and her breathing erratic as I continued this pleasure assault on her vulva. My face was wet with her juices, but I carried on until her moans heralded the onset of a massive orgasm. She bucked as I took her clit into my mouth and sucked. Suddenly she twisted away from me, unable to take any more stimulation.

When she'd recovered sufficiently, she turned back and embraced. My erection was now fully restored and she wasted little time in grabbing it and wrapping her hand around it. We pivoted, so I was in a position to mount her in a missionary position. I used my hand to rub my cock up and down her pussy, moistening it with her copious juices. Then I pushed hard into her. I grabbed her legs and pushed them up, over my shoulders. I was now able to fully penetrate her, and I slid in and out of her welcoming pussy. It was hot, wet and tight, and I enjoyed every thrust into her elfin body.

She responded to each thrust with an exclamation of pleasure, the guttural sounds being replaced by short shouts of "Yes!", "Fuck!" and "God!"

For a second time that morning, I orgasmed with total abandon, my cum filling this beautiful Asian's pussy. Finally, I released her legs and we collapsed on the bed together. It took us ten minutes to fully recover so that we could even speak. We found a watch on the floor and realised it was now nine am. I had arranged to take out the survivors from the girls' night out for breakfast, although we had sensibly agreed on a ten am start. After a quick shower each, I accompanied Soo Lee back to the bus stop, and gave her directions to town - she was off on a mega shopping trip. I made my way back to the digs and my room.

It was only five minutes when I heard a knock on the door. It was Olivia and Jaz, her cousin fresh from their night out. My heart leapt a beat. "Had they seen Soo Lee?"

They clearly hadn't as all they wanted was breakfast with me. But there was a strange tension in the air, and I wondered if all was right with Jaz and her ten-week marriage.

We ordered breakfasts from a local greasy spoon. Teas were delivered and a conspiratorial hush fell upon us.

"Jaz has some news," said Olivia.

After a moment's hesitation, Jaz took up the story herself. She asked if I'd remembered the day before the wedding (which I could hardly forget). She continued after a pause of some length.

"Well, you got me pregnant!"

A pause of even greater length ensued.

"I assume the marriage has been consummated?" I said.

After I explained the meaning of this, Jaz counter-explained that her husband, Joe had always used condoms and that I was the only person to have unprotected sex with her. Thankfully our breakfasts arrived which gave me some thinking time. Once I'd demolished my scrambled eggs, I'd sorted out my oration.

"You've only been married ten weeks. You don't want to throw it all away. I'm sure in the post-wedding lust you two have shagged the arse off each other. You might have been using condoms, but I'm sure you can convince Joe that a little accident might have happened. The packets say no contraception is 100% guaranteed. Some break, some leak, sometimes you just forget in the heat of the moment."

Thankfully, I got mostly nods of assent. After considering my ideas, Jaz seemed to brighten. It was clear she could see the logic of my argument and felt she could convince Joe the baby was his.

We left the cafe after a second cup of tea and made our way back home. The two girls came to my room. Olivia went to the toilet and Jaz grabbed me in a close embrace.

"Thanks for that. I was really worried," she said as she kissed me, warmly.

"You know, we can have sex now," she continued.

I was flabbergasted and said a firm, "No!"

Olivia returned as Jaz continued to suggest we have sex. I turned to Olivia to ask her to support me.

"What a great idea," she said. "We can have a three-some!"

I gave up. With two horny vixens, I hadn't a chance. They pushed me roughly to the bed, and undressed me with equal roughness. They undressed quickly and I succumbed to the delights of two hot bodies, two hungry mouths, and two tight, wet, hot vaginas.

Jaz left after two in the afternoon. I wished her success in convincing Joe of his impending fatherhood. I hoped the child didn't look too much like me!

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments