Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was the start of my final year, and I desperately needed a textbook which was out of print. After putting an ad on the noticeboard, I got a reply saying one was available. I made arrangements to collect it, and prepared to make my way back to the campus, with the book, for the first lecture of the day. After waiting ages for a bus, someone informed me that buses weren't running due to a strike, volcanic eruption, visit from the Pope or whatever. In frustration, I started on the long trek back. I was just thinking my luck couldn't get any worse, when a torrential April shower hit. There was little cover except an old elm tree. The force of the rain was so great that even that gave little shelter. I decided to make a dash for it. I reached a large house standing in some isolation. It had a porch in front of the main door, so I decided to seek shelter inside the porch. The relief was palpable. I rang the doorbell, to explain what I was doing to the owner, but my ring went unanswered.

I waited for about ten minutes, when the rain was easing off. I was getting ready to continue my journey, when a dark blue Saab 93 entered the drive. It stopped in front of me and a late middle-aged woman, probably in her mid-fifties emerged. Despite her gray, curly hair, she looked fit, shapely and quite attractive.

"Hello," she said in a friendly and welcoming manner.

I explained I had been caught in the rain, was soaked to the skin, and had sought sanctuary on her porch. She looked me up and down and offered to help dry me off.

"Come in. I have a tumble drier which will get your clothes dry in no time. Take off your shirt and pants," she said with some authority.

Despite my reservations of sitting in front of a stranger in my boxer shorts, I gave in and divested myself of the wet clothes. She took them from me, but realised the boxers had also got wet, through the light material of my chinos.

"Those too," she laughed.

I looked aghast and she said I could use her husband's robe. I sat in the lounge naked apart from the robe. She offered tea while the clothes dried. We introduced ourselves, and I told her about my course (but not my sex life). It transpired that she was recently widowed, within the past two years. I offered my condolences, but she brushed them aside and seemed to have overcome her grief with some fortitude.

"My marriage became somewhat pedestrian in the later years. Our sex life was very vanilla throughout and became quite boring towards the end. I should have had an affair or two, I suppose. Do you know I have never experienced oral sex? Neither giving nor receiving. Not my husband's cup of tea. And he was my first and only lover," she confided.

I didn't know what to say. Eventually, I told her that there was still time to enjoy a physical relationship; that she was very attractive, very sexy and desirable.

"You're very kind," she said, "but you're just saying that to be polite."

I assured her that I wasn't and that I found her very appealing.

She looked directly at me, seemingly thinking hard. "So, you'd like to have sex with me?"

Without hesitation, I said, "Of course."

"Okay," she said. "Let's go upstairs."

She led me by the hand to her bedroom. A little too chintzy for my taste, but a delightful room nonetheless. She had grabbed a bottle of some liqueur and two glasses and we made our way straight to her bed.

PerenneleMon
Online Now!
Lush Cams
PerenneleMon

"Please take off the robe. It reminds me of my husband."

I slowly removed it and let her see my naked body. She absorbed the sight with obvious delight. My cock was already awakened. I sat on the bed and she knelt before me.

She moved her head and pushed out her tongue to swirl it around the head. Then she traced the lines of veins along its length. She licked my balls. Then slowly opened her mouth and took my cock deep into her hot, wet mouth. She started to bob her head with a long, languorous rhythm. She stopped abruptly.

"How am I doing for my first-ever blowjob?"

I nodded appreciatively and she responded by telling me she had learned her technique from watching lots of porn.

"I want you to cum in my mouth. I want to taste your sperm."

Once again I nodded and she replaced my cock deep into her mouth and throat. The rhythmic bobbing continued. It was glorious.

Before too long, I was treating her to her first sample of semen, delivered straight in her mouth. She coughed once, but after savouring the taste like a fine wine, swallowed the whole wad.

We had a glass from the bottle she'd brought to bed. It tasted of a fine whisky. I was still naked, she was fully dressed. I decided to redress the balance by undressing her, admiring the firmness of her breasts, her lithe body and fully shaved vagina as I removed her white bra and panties.

My hands explored her breasts, then moved to her pubic area. I enjoyed licking and sucking on her nipples as I invaded her sex with my fingers, feeling the wetness grow. She was moaning as I moved my fingers from a firm fucking motion to a lighter and softer touch as I focused on her clitoris. I steadily increased the pressure on her bud and was rewarded for my efforts as she orgasmed.

We rested with another taste of the drink.

"You seemed to like my fingers on your clit. What about my tongue?"

She didn't say a word, but opened her legs wide, with her knees in the air and gave me a wide grin.

I went down on her kissing her inner thighs, blowing on her pussy, then licking her lips. I slowly teased her with my tongue and lips, getting closer each 'pass'. Again, her moans clearly indicated her delight. I pushed hard on her clit and felt the ripples of her orgasm. I could sense she couldn't take much more direct action on her clit. My cock had also regained its former stiffness. It was time to fuck her.

Without a word, I raised my head, and took my hard cock in my hand. I rubbed the head along her wet slit, and slowly penetrated her pussy. I lifted her legs over my shoulders, to give me a deep penetration and started to thrust with slow drives of my torso. As my rhythm increased I heard her exclaim, "Yes! Yes! Yes! Fuck me hard!"

I certainly did. We changed to a doggy position (with a little anal play for good measure), then she went on top, and rode my cock to a further explosion of sperm, this time deep into her cervix.

She collapsed on top of me. She admitted that she had never had sex like that before and she'd certainly missed out on life. We kissed, drank, and had even more sex during the day. She told me that I didn't have to see her again, but I allayed her fears by arranging another meeting the following week.

She gave me a lift back to my digs and we parted with a kiss or two!

Published 
Written by Tigermax99
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments