Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bank Ladies: Red & Heather, Part Three

"Red and John get a little more alone time, but Heather is never far away."

8
6 Comments 6
4.4k Views 4.4k
3.0k words 3.0k words

With her makeup removed, Red looked younger, softer, and prettier.  

We'd ordered breakfast and sat staring toward each other like two people in awe.  

I knew that she was vulnerable, but I just had to say something else. "You are far more beautiful without your makeup, Dee. I love your freckles against your pearl-white skin. All the world's cruelties disappear from your face without your makeup. Is it your armor? Does it protect the beautiful, sweet young lady that I've seen all along?"

Red dipped her head for a moment like she was in deep thought. Upon raising it again, she whispered, "Yes."

"I understand that you need to wear it out in the world. We all have different methods of protecting ourselves. But, let's make a pact, right now, that we won't put up our armor while we're alone together." I then stuck out my hand to shake on it.

Red stared at my hand for a second before pulling it around to her side and leaning in to kiss me. I pulled her in tight and held her close as our gentle kiss continued. After a minute, we could hear rumblings from the other patrons and slowly separated with smiles on our faces.

Our breakfast was dropped off, and we ate. As we sipped our coffee Red let me in on her plans for us for the day. Initially, we were going to spend the day in bed naked and pleasuring each other. But, with our recent breaking of barriers, she just wanted to be seen as the happy couple that we had become.

We wandered the street of her little town, holding hands and kissing often. Sure, we got a few disapproving looks due to our apparent age difference, but most seemed to smile at our radiating bliss. We entered every open store without even a thought. We were like two newlyweds wanting to spend every possible second together.

It wasn't long before we were out of stores. After all, it was a small town. We bought a few trinkets along the way to decorate her place with our time together. When we finally returned, Red dragged me into her bedroom with need in her eyes. I didn't even notice Heather sprawled out face-down until Red and I were both naked.

I stared at Heather for a moment before turning back to Red and asking, "Are you sure?"

"Oh, this is for me more than it is for you. Since that first night, when all five of us got together, I've had a need for pussy. You see, I'd never been with a woman before that night, and now I've found that I love it! This doesn't mean that I want you any less, but I want to be open and honest from the start with you. I'll never want to be with her or anyone else, without you."

"As long as you're not doing this just for me, I'm okay with it. I don't have any problem sharing you as long as it's what you want. But know this going forward, you are more than enough for me and always will be."

Red jumped into my arms and wrapped herself around me as we kissed passionately. As our hunger grew, I felt a hand on my cock. The head was being positioned in between Red's labia. Once I was lined up, I pushed inside, and our kissing became more intense.

As I stood there holding and fucking Red, she blurted out, "That's it. Get that tongue deep in my ass."

Running out of strength to continue standing, I slowly turned away from the bed and then lay down on my back. Once settled, I began pumping Red's puss from underneath as Heather continued to assault her pucker. Red's moans were escalating in my mouth as she met my thrusts with vigor. Heather was having difficulty keeping her tongue on Red's little star, so she changed to fingering instead.

After only a few short intrusions, Red was climaxing hard and sucking my face hard. Our kisses turned gentle as she gradually came down. Red pulled her face away to say, "I'm going to suck on Heather's pussy now, while she sucks mine. Feel free to fuck any open holes."

Red climbed off of me and laid down, motioning for Heather to climb on top. As the girls began tasting each other, I moved behind Heather to her waiting little star. I knelt to watch Red suck and lap at Heather's teeny labia. As she worked away, I moved my face to hers, and we shared a kiss while licking Heather together.

In between kisses, Red insisted, "Now fuck that ass and fill it with your cum! I'm beginning to have a thing for the flavor combination of you two."

I moved into position as I watched Red sucking pussy. I lined up to Heather's ass and pressed inside. Heather started to convulse almost immediately and soaked Red's face. As I continued to move in and out of Heather's tight little rectum, I felt my balls drag across Red's slippery face.

As I began pumping Heather's ass in earnest, she climaxed again. It must have been a doozy because she reared up and nearly headbutted me in the face. I kept pounding her ass through her climax as mine was nearing. Just as I felt my first contractions, Heather fell back into Red's lap like a limp noodle.

After pumping the last of my semen into Heather's willing ass, I slowly retreated. I knew how much Red was looking forward to her prize, so I didn't want a drop wasted. When the head popped out, Red said, "Stay right there. I want to suck you after I clean out, Heather."

Red pressed her face right into Heather's buttocks and lapped away. As she dug at my spunk in Heather's gaping hole, Heather began to shake from the stimulation. I reached down and pulled Heather upright so that Red could get in deeper. This also allowed me to rub Heather's tits and finger her tight little pussy.

As Heather began to climax again, her convulsions pushed the last of my spunk out of her well-licked pucker. She also soaked Red's neck and chest with her vaginal juices. After that last orgasm, Heather was spent, so I gently lowered her onto her side. Red and I got up, and she covered Heather with the comforter before we headed to the couch.

I lay down on my back, and Red straddled my face before lowering her face to my crotch. We spend some time orally pleasing each other before I was ready for more. I pushed her up a little to remove her succulent puss from my face just long enough to say, "I really need to fuck you, Dee, face to face."

She sat on my face for a moment and ground down while asking, "How bad do you want me?"

I sucked hard on her nub, and she trembled, then half-yelled, "Better... you can do better!"

I sucked her into my mouth and nibbled on her clit until she shook violently and came on my face. Desperately trying to hold herself up, she managed, "Okay, that was much better."

As she tried to lift herself off of me, I sucked her labia into my mouth and nibbled. Realizing that she wasn't going anywhere, she settled back onto my face.  

"Now that you've got me addicted to your nectar, I think I'll have a little more before I let you go."

As I drilled my tongue into her slippery box, Red pressed harder into my face. She even started to pull her lips apart to get my tongue deeper. I wiggled and twisted my tongue inside her luscious hole until she came again and gave me what I wanted. I licked Red clean as she slowly toppled.

"Was that better?" I inquired from her slick groin.

"Yes... so much better."

"Good. May I fuck your lovely pussy now?"

"You may," Red mumbled as she rolled against the couch back so that I could slide out from under her. After standing, I moved her onto her back and then pushed her legs toward her chest. I slowly plunged my leaking, swollen cock into her equally swollen vagina. Once inside completely, I leaned down and kissed her perfect lips over and over.

Red wrapped her legs around my lower back and her arms around my neck, and our kisses turned steamy. I never once moved inside her. Instead, I kept myself fully buried in her hot snatch. I could feel her squeezing me over and over as she neared another climax.  

Her vaginal flexing was affecting me too, and I was dangerously close to cumming myself. Then it hit her, and she clamped down hard on my sensitive penis, causing me to erupt inside her. Both of us climaxed without ever having moved.

We stayed on the couch for some time, kissing and talking. After a while, Heather made her way out of the bedroom, half-dressed.

KateeEvans
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KateeEvans

"What time is it? I can't seem to find my phone," she mumbled as she pulled up her panties.

"I haven't seen it," Red replied in between kisses. "But you can call it from mine. It's just over there on the counter."

As Heather went about her search, Red started to wiggle her hips. Grinning like a fool, she teased, "Can you go again, old man?"

Before I could answer, Heather chimed in with, "Is that all you two do all day, just lay around naked and fuck?"

"Jealous much?" Red snapped back as she continued wiggling her crotch against my growing penis.

Heather, still walking around in her panties and bra, spouted, "I still can't find my damn phone. And, of course, I'm jealous."

"Do I feel a stiffy coming along?" Red asked me.

"You do. Where would you like it sexy?"

"How about my ass. You haven't done me there since yesterday." Red made sure to say it loud enough for Heather to hear even though she was back in the bedroom.

Heather came back out still in just her underwear and said, "You do know that I heard that, right?"

"Of course I do. Why do you think I said it so loud?"

"You bitch! You just want him to do you in the ass because you know that I'll have to stay and watch. You know what anal sex does to me, whether I'm getting it or just watching. Just wait a few minutes for me to get dressed and find my phone, then you two can fuck yourselves silly."

"Well, you better hurry because the tip is pressing against Red's pucker as we speak."

"Oh John, that's much more than the tip, and it feels fantastic. Fuck my ass, baby. Make me cum again and again."

"I will, you sexy little thing."

As I pushed Red's legs back to get better access, Heather sat on the floor and watched intently. Red was already moaning as I sucked on her right nipple. In between slurps and nibbles, I suggested, "Hey Heather, how about some help. There is a free tit, and that clit could use some rubbing."

Heather jumped right in and began sucking on Red's free tit while flicking her clit like a pro. Red started shaking and climaxing over and over as we kept up the stimulation.  

"Okay... okay, that's enough," Red panted. "Just cum inside me, baby, please."

Heather backed away as I melded into Red and kissed her hungrily as I pumped her backside. We were both moaning and shaking as my orgasm started. Hers began shortly after I sprayed her rectum with my remaining semen. With my energy fading, I rolled us over until she was on top. There we continued to kiss lovingly.

We awoke sometime later in darkness. Heather was gone and had placed a blanket on us before she left. I woke first, and Red stirred shortly thereafter, and we kissed some more. She finally asked, "Are you getting hungry? I know that I am."

"Now that you mention it, I am. What do you have here other than that delicious pussy of yours?"

"Delicious, huh. I don't ever remember anyone else describing it that way."

"That's because they were all too selfish to take care of you the way you deserve. That has all changed now. From now on, you will accept nothing less than a giving lover in your life. Is that understood?"

"Yes, Sir!" Red saluted. "But I've already got that, so there is no need to tell me now," she added before kissing me again. As our lips parted, her wicked little grin appeared as she slowly slid up my torso. Once her crotch was almost at my face, she proclaimed, "Dinner is served!"

My hands moved to her ass-cheeks and pulled her well-used vagina to my face. As I lapped gingerly, Red's hands were running through my hair, occasionally pulling me in tighter. I purposely stayed away from her clit to extend the buildup to what would probably be her final climax of the night.

Whenever she pulled me in tighter, I'd let my tongue snake inside her and graze her inner walls. While it wasn't orgasm-inducing, she seemed to take great pleasure in the titillation.  

"Please suck my clit and make me cum again. I so need it," Red whimpered.

"Aren't you enjoying the buildup?" I inquired through her parted labia.

"Oh, yes. But you get me so high, and I want to feel the peak so badly. Please, please make me cum, lover."

"Okay, you orgasm slut. But next time, you'll..."

Red had reached back, and grabbed my enlarged cock, and began stroking it in earnest, breaking my concentration. "Feels good to have instant gratification, doesn't it?" she teased.

"Oh, shit," were the last words out of my mouth before I sucked her clit hardily. As I began to nibble, her stroking became maniacal, and we both started to climax. I licked up Red's nectar for a few minutes before she slid back down my body. Once we were face to face, our mouths became one, and we both dozed off again.

This time light was beginning to fill the living room. I quietly woke Red as she softly protested and held me tighter. I couldn't blame her as I, too, didn't want to let her go. But since both of us had to work today, I knew that separating was inevitable. I kissed her face all over with light pecks until she relented.

"Okay, just remember that I was the voice of no work and more cuddling," as she slowly rose from my body. I reached up and pulled her back down as my morning wood pressed against her slick crotch.

This time it was her that resisted, saying that, "We do have to get to work at some point."

But, as she made her feeble argument, I repositioned myself and pressed my stiffy inside her warm and irresistible puss. At that point, she had her hands on my chest in an attempt to escape. But once I was inside, she succumbed to her desires.

Red rode me like a slow-motion cowgirl. Feeling every ridge and vein as my prick penetrated her hot box over and over. As her climax began, she clamped down on my shaft, and we both peaked.  

Now the sun was beaming into her place and filling every corner with bright light. Red involuntarily hopped out of the saddle and grabbed my hand to help me up. Her first movement was to the kitchen to get the coffee started. As I watched her walk away, I noticed a little line of our combined cum running down her inner left thigh.

I walked up behind her as she got the coffee started and said, "You look so sexy with our cum running down your leg."

With the coffee started, she turned, and we hugged and kissed. Then she replied, "I've always felt sexy around you. I could feel your desire for me even when I was a mess and dating the fuckup drug addict. You make me feel like the woman I want to be. Now let's get a shower because we both have to be at work in an hour."

"Oh, shit!" I mockingly yelled as I held her firm and kissed her enthusiastically. She knew better than to try to escape, and frankly, didn't even make an attempt. I finally released her, and we both headed for the bathroom. We jumped in together and soaped each other up without too much distraction.  

I helped her wash her hair and then did mine while she rinsed hers. I dried off quickly and went to get us some coffee while she headed for her makeup table. Upon returning, I dressed and sat on the bed, watching her do her thing while still nude. I took my time memorizing every detail of her young body like it was the last time I might see it again.

"Are you hungry," I asked.

"A little, why?"

"I thought that I could call the Diner for some carryout breakfast sandwiches for us to eat along the way."

"That's a good idea. I guess you got this smart because you're so fricking old, huh?"

"Just when I thought you were getting all gushy and soft on me. Now, there's the Red that I fell in love with."

She turned in mock surprise and held her poker face as she questioned, "You love me?"

"Of course," I replied in all honesty.

After hearing my reply and seeing the look on my face, a tear escaped her right eye. With her mask cracked, Red leaped and me and whispered, "I love you too."

No smartass comments, just the truth. I held her tightly as long as she wanted, not caring about being late to work for a second.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments