Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bank Ladies: Red & Heather, Part Two

"My time with both girls continues as something more grows with Red."

7
6 Comments 6
4.6k Views 4.6k
4.3k words 4.3k words

I woke up alone in a strange bed to the sound of a hairdryer. As I stirred, Red ordered, "Get up, old man! I'm taking you out for breakfast before my shift!"

"Is there coffee in this house?"

"Yes. What would you like in yours?"

"A good amount of cream. I like my coffee like my women, hot and white."

"Well, it's a good thing I'm both then, isn't it?"

I whipped off the covers, stood up, and headed for the bathroom. Walking toward Red, I saw that she was wearing a lace camisole and a matching thong. She stood and turned toward me as I neared. We kissed tentatively as my hands wandered to her exposed buttocks.

As our mouths parted, I answered, "Yes, it is very good!"

"Now, go get a quick shower so that I can take you to my favorite diner for breakfast."

"You sure that you wouldn't rather just skip work and play all day?" I offered as my hands caressed her plump ass cheeks.

"I'd love nothing more," Red replied as she grasped my soft member and gave it a friendly squeeze. "But, I like my job, and I do need it to pay my bills, so get showered and dressed, old man," she ordered as she pulled away to get me my coffee.

I headed for the bathroom and took a piss before jumping in the shower. I did a thorough albeit, expeditious cleaning before cutting off the water. Red handed me a towel, and I made short work of drying off as she watched.

"I'm sorry that I don't have a spare toothbrush, but given what we did last night, I don't mind sharing mine. Here is your coffee, and your clothes are lying on the bed. Now get moving!"

After brushing my teeth, I headed for the bed to get dressed. In the moment, I decided against the underwear and went commando, leaving them on Red's bed. I walked out into the living room, where she was sipping her coffee and looking stunning in her floral summer dress.

When she noticed me, she said, "Let's get moving. Do you mind driving?"

"Sure! Does this mean that you're inviting me back tonight?"

As I followed her down the steps, Red offered, "I guess so. I mean, do you think you can handle me for another night?"

"Well, I am an old man, but I'll try and beat my newly acquired record. How many orgasms did you have last night?"

"Alright, smartass, open the car door, and let's get going."

I opened the door for my sassy Red, and then we headed for her diner. We had a great breakfast and enjoyed some great conversation with the owner and cook, Dave. He'd known her for about a year just from her regular dining visits. When she left to use the restroom, he dictated, "Don't you dare hurt that little girl, she's been through the mill!"

"I know, and she is quite special to me. I also know that I'm too old for her, and we've already talked about that. But, I have to tell you that I think I've fallen for that sassy little red-head."

Dave's eyes drifted behind me about mid-sentence, and I knew she must have heard that last part. I slowly turned to find her there, beginning to cry. She lunged at me, and we held each other tightly. After a minute, I whispered, "We better get you to work before you're late."

Red slowly released me, but not before a lengthy and purposeful kiss. As we separated, there were tears and saliva all over both of our faces. I wiped her face clean with my thumbs as she pressed for another kiss. This one was much shorter but just as meaningful.  

As she grabbed my hand in hers, I handed Dave a couple of twenties before we left. Red's demeanor changed quickly once we got outside from the sappy love-struck little girl to fireball again. Although, now she seemed more confident in her saucy behavior.

Once we were in the car and headed for her work, she spouted, "So, you're falling for me, huh?"

"Maybe. Why do you ask?" I retorted, reflecting her brazenness right back at her.

"Whaaa..." she stuttered, taken totally off guard.

When I let a little grin break my seriousness, she slapped my arm and then pulled in for an orgasm-stirring kiss. You know the kind. The one's that always bring on a lust-filled session of phenomenal sex. Fortunately for us, we were at a stop-light at the time.

The light turned green, and the horns started before she finally released me. As she sat back in her seat, panting, Red breathed, "I think I'm falling for you too, old man."

Ten minutes later, I pulled into the parking lot. Red pointed and suggested, "Park over there, that way, no one should see us." I backed into a space where Red advised. I knew that the only one who could see us there was Lisa, the manager, and her desk faced the opposite direction.

Red unbuckled her seat belt and climbed into my lap, facing me. In between kisses, she said naughtily, "We have about ten minutes before I have to be at work. I'd love to spend the day feeling your cum in my pussy. Can you cum that quickly?"

I responded by unbuttoning my pants and pushing them to the floor. With my cock hardening quickly, Red pulled her panties to the side and slid down on my semi. As our faces locked together, I proliferated in her slick, warm box. 

Red rode me slowly as we savored the feeling of being joined together as only lovers can. The ride intensified, and I could feel myself beginning to swell inside her, as could she, apparently. When my balls began to tighten, Red released a quiet scream into my shoulder. Seconds later, I splattered her womb with my semen in three quick bursts.

Red slid up and off of me, pulling her panties back in place to stop the leakage. She moved back into her seat and then bent over to clean my cum-coated cock. After a quick cleaning, she kissed me again. As I pulled up my pants, she instructed, "Make sure that you get here just before we close at 1 p.m."

"I don't mind waiting outside for you, sexy."

"I'd rather be able to check your hot old ass out while I'm closing."

"Okay, whatever you want, but don't take too long, or I'll have to jump the counter and take you on the floor."

Red was half-way out of the car when I responded, and she shot back in to suck my face greedily. Pulling away, she whispered, "Why didn't you come after me earlier, you dirty old man?"

"I didn't want to pressure you at your workplace. And besides, I wanted to build up a certain amount of need on your part, since I am an old guy. I wouldn't have expected a hot young thing like you to want to be with me."

"You do know that it's not about age. It's about compatibility and desire. Both of which are working greatly in your favor with me. I gotta go, so make sure that you are back before one, you sexy bastard!"

After finishing her statement, Red took off across the parking lot toward the front door. As she neared the door, she raised the back of her dress for one last tease. I'm pretty sure that I wasn't the only one to catch that, but I'm sure she didn't care.

After I watched her disappear into the bank, I started the car and headed for home.

Three hours later, I pulled into the bank lot again. I was showered, shaved, and packed for another overnight stay. It was about fifteen minutes before one as I headed inside the bank.

Walking in the front door, I saw six people in line with only Red and Heather working. I took a seat near Heather's desk and watched them work their way through the last-minute crowd. Red finished first and came out to bring me into Lisa's empty office. Once inside, she closed all the blinds and then kissed me enthusiastically.

"Now, you just stay in here until I finish up. I have a surprise for you if you can be a good boy."

With that said, she did a little pirouette, which raised her dress and exposed her panty-free crotch and ass. I was tempted to grab her arm and pull her back. But, I was pretty sure that the surprise would be worth being good.

I sat there for some time, peeking through the blinds at the two of them closing out, with the radio cranked. They were dancing like fools and having a good time. When they were done with their banks, Heather headed to the bathroom. Red emerged from behind the counter with their banks and took them inside the vault.

After another minute, Red came back out, closed the vault, and did another quick spin for my benefit. Then she yelled, "Move it, Heather, or you're not getting any."

Heather shot out of the bathroom door, and both of them headed my way. I dropped the blinds and sat, awaiting my prize. The door swung open, and Heather stopped at the edge of the desk. Both girls whipped their dresses off simultaneously and were bare underneath.

Red stated, "No, I don't mind sharing, even though I'm crazy about you! I actually find it quite exhilarating to watch you fuck Heather's ass. She seems to get so much pleasure from it, and I want to taste her pussy."

Heather was bent over the desk, with her legs spread, and uttered, "Enough talking and more ass-fucking, already!"

Red helped me disrobe and took her sweet time coating my cock with saliva as she stared at Heather. After a thorough sucking, she slipped under the desk and pulled my hips forward. When my cock pressed against Heather's buttocks, Red spread her cheeks.

I kept my eyes on Red, and hers were on me as I pushed my head into Heather's sphincter. Heather moaned softly as I kept pushing deeper. As I stopped and slowly withdrew almost completely, I saw Red begin to lap at Heather's lips. The volume of Heather's moans increased dramatically as we double-teamed her holes.

I'd managed a few more partial strokes before Heather came hard. "Oh, fuckkk!" she grunted as I kept plunging into her slowly opening rectum.

During my next extraction, I saw that Red was sucking hard on Heather's nub while easing two fingers into her slick box. With the added stimulation, Heather was panting hard. I picked up the pace as she closed in on another growling, cussing climax.

Heather's hands gripped the far edge of the desk as she began spraying all over Red and me. She damn-near drowned Red in her orgasmic fluids. As Heather's screams filling the empty building, she managed, "Faster!"

I picked up the pace and began to hammer her rear entrance. Heather was grunting and screaming as she seemed to be trapped in a never-ending climax. She groaned and growled something unintelligible repeatedly. Finally, it became clearer as I heard, "Cum in me... cum in me."

She repeated it several times in time with my invasion of her bowels. It reminded me of the sounds of a locomotive engine, and I grinned. I wasn't very close to an orgasm, but Red helped accelerate my stirrings. She must have heard Heather's repeated requests and began sucking on my balls. Red rolled them in her talented mouth gently while titillating them with her tongue.

I began longer strokes, bring the tip almost entirely out of Heather's pucker before plunging back inside. Heather climaxed again, coating Red's face in her sinful juices. As she clamped down through her convulsions, she set me off. I managed a few more strokes before plunging fully and shooting several bursts of semen into her innards.

I spent a minute lying on Heather's back to recover as Red lapped at Heather's anus and my receding cock. As I stood upright, Red slowly pushed me away from Heather. When I slid out fully, Red licked my drooling cum from Heather's leaking ass. Her actions seemed to rile up Heather all over again.

I watched as Heather reached back with both hands, pulling Red's face deeper between her small, firm buttocks. Red went at her with a feral hunger, digging her tongue in deeper and deeper. I slipped underneath and sucked hard on Heather's clit, aiding the commencement of her fourth and final orgasm.

As Heather's summit passed, Red and I managed to find each other's lips. We sucked face and slowly moved to the floor with me on top. My slowly growing erection was poised at her slick entrance. When Red felt the firmness during our grinding, she reached down and pushed it inside herself.

ArinaGail
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaGail

It was not a slow start. It was hungry and forceful. Red quickly wrapped her legs around me, forcing me into her soundly. We fucked and fucked! There was no loving, easy penetration like earlier in the day. Our mouths were busy violating each other's as our hips collided.

I don't know who came first, but it was a shared climax to remember. We panted and kissed while I rolled her on top of me. I could feel our combined juices running across my sphincter as we slowly relaxed.

Heather was already dressed and leaned down to join our kisses.  

As Heather broke away, she offered, "Thanks for all the orgasms! Next time I'll have to return the favor."

Red and I lay there for a few more minutes before she said, "Okay, let's get cleaned up and get out of here. How about you take me somewhere nice for lunch?"

"That sounds like a great idea. Any preferences on the type of food?"

"Nope. I like most anything. It's all up to you."

As we headed out the door, I knew just the place. It was a local family-owned high-end restaurant that focused on seafood and steaks. When she realized where we were going, Red expressed, "I said lunch, not a four-course meal. This place is much too expensive. Let's just go to Chipotle or Wendy's."

After I parked, I hopped out of the car and shot around to her door. Upon opening the door, I grabbed her hand and pulled her out grudgingly. She repeated, "This is much too expensive for lunch."

"Just enjoy the ride cause you never know how long it will last."

"Are you dumping me already?" Red forced with mock anger.

"No. I'm pretty sure that it will go the other way at some point."

Wrapping her petite arm around mine, Red grinned and said, "Well, if that's the case, I better get what I can while I can."

I just smiled back and agreed, "Yep, I think you should!" as I led her inside.

We had one of those perfect lunches, where everything tasted great, and we ate far too much. When we finally left, we both felt overstuffed and happy. On our ride back to Red's apartment, she complimented, "That was probably the best meal I've ever had. It was the company as much as the food. Thank you for that."

"You're very welcome. I'm glad that you enjoyed it so and even happier that I got to share it with you."

As we pulled into her apartment complex, Red suggested, "How about we get naked and spend the rest of the day in bed?"

"Are you asking me or telling me? Cause either way, I'm in!"

"Oh, you'll be in alright," Red replied with a cheeky grin.

"That's my spunky girl!" I half yelled as I pulled her out of the car, picked her up, and carried her to the front door.

When we reached the staircase, Red commanded, "Put me down, old man, you are not going to carry me up the steps."

"I could, you know," I resounded like King Kong.

"I know, but I rather save that strength for more intimated uses," She whispered as she kissed me softly.

I lowered her to the ground slowly as our kiss continued. Then, just as her feet hit the ground, Red tore up the steps. I was stunned momentarily by her actions. But, as she reached the first turn, she looked back playfully while saying, "Catch me if you can."

I shot up the stairs after her and finally caught her as she opened her apartment door. As the door closed behind us, we were stripping off our clothes and falling onto the couch. We kissed and entangled ourselves in each other's limbs and enjoyed that intimacy that only true lovers can.

As my lips strayed from hers, I made my way to her pert nipples. I sucked on each alternately before Red begged, "Suck my pussy, please!" as she pushed my shoulders further south. I knew how much she loved it and that she'd not had much oral pleasure by her admittance. With this in mind, I began an unending exploration of her vaginal and anal cavities.

Red screamed and begged throughout the afternoon, "Please stop," then, "No, don't stop," over and over. I have no idea how many times she climaxed. When she'd beg me to stop, I'd slow a bit and lap at her thighs or the cleft of her buttocks. Then, as she'd get riled up again, I'd attack her differently.

Near the end, she pleaded, "Please put your cock in me, anywhere. I don't care, just fuck me!"

I teased her a while longer, plunging my tongue into her folds like a mini penis. Then I'd move to her pucker and do the same. Many times she'd grab my head and try to pull me away. Only moments later, she'd push me deeper into her loins.

The couch cushion would never be the same and would likely smell of sex forever.  

Finally, I relented, as she implored with a wearied and scratchy voice, "Please make love to me."

I slid up her body, kissing her skin along the way until our faces met. Reaching down, I pressed my cock into her open, moist folds and made love to her. It wasn't long before we were both cumming, almost quietly. As my seed filled her well-pleasured vagina, Red whispered, "Carry me to bed." I stood up and cradled her in my arms for the short walk to her bed. There, we napped and pleased each other on and off until there was no more light outside.

ooOoo

We finally slept for real, and I woke snuggled up tightly to my little Red. We were facing each other with our limbs tightly around one another. She was running her fingers tenderly across my back. Our heads were overlapped with mine underneath. I could feel her modest nipples pressed into my chest and her damp labia against my morning wood.

As I roused, she started with the kisses on my neck and shoulder, bringing about goose-bumps across my waking body. With my strength returning, I began to mimic her movements. Caressing her back and buttocks gently brought out soft moans. But, her neck was her true erogenous zone.  

I began with gentle kisses along her shoulder blade and slowly made my way up her neck to her earlobe. Light licks across the back ridge of her ear sent shivers throughout her petite willing body. In response, Red pressed even closer into me until there were no gaps between us.

As I pleasured Red's porcelain nape, she, too, nibbled on my mine. Her pleasure was reaching its zenith when Red began grinding her slick folds against my stiff penis. Amid her grind, my stiffy slipped inside her, and she climaxed instantaneously. Our mouths met as the tremors of her orgasm overtook her.

Red's vagina clamped down on my unyielding pole repeatedly as her acme continued. I attempted to drive further into her, but the strangulation of my penis was too much. It was literally like fucking a velvet vice. The slight movement that I was able to gain only sent me quickly over the edge.

My ejaculations kept Red in her ongoing climax as we each convulsed again and again. As things settled down, our tongues found each other's and danced the slow dance of affection. It was Red that finally said, "I'm starved! Let's get a shower and head down to the Diner for breakfast."

"You really like it there, don't you?"

"I do. Especially when I get to eavesdrop while you confess your undying love for me."

"Undying? Really? How about we stick with a desire to be with you whenever I can."

"Hey, that works for me! Now can we go and get some food?"

"Okay," I replied as I hopped out of bed and chased her curvaceous alabaster ass into the shower.

We rubbed and played while cleaning each other scrupulously. Red finally shut off the water saying, "If I weren't so damn hungry, I'd take you right back to bed, old man."

Moving toward her as we kissed, I grabbed her by those meaty ass cheeks and lifted her. I carried her back to the bed and lowered her onto her back. As I pulled away, I offered, "Yeah, I'm pretty hungry too," before pressing my face into her glistening snatch. I gave her one long lick before standing back up and heading for my overnight bag.

"You dirty bastard!" Red yelled as I left her spread-eagle and wanting more.

"You did say that you'd take me back to bed if you weren't so damn hungry, right?"

I began pulling up my pants when she grabbed a belt loop and dragged me back onto the bed. Once I landed, Red pounced on my face with her need lips. As my tongue began invading her, Red muttered, "That's it, right there."

I flicked at her swollen nub, and she began to tremble. As her orgasm approached, she managed, "After this... then we... can go."

I sent her over the hump with a little nibble, and she rewarded me with some of her tasty nectar. Red smeared her juices all over my face as her climax ebbed. When she was done, she left a trail down my torso and then went to dry her hair.

She watched me watching her when I inquired, "When do I get mine?" as I pointed to my rigid member.

"After we eat," she replied.

"But, I already ate," I countered sarcastically.

"I know, and it was good, wasn't it?"

"Actually," I started, then paused for effect. Red started to give me an evil questioning look before I continued, "It was fucking scrumptious!"

"Just so you know, leaving me with a stiffy will cost you, young lady." I stood up and got dressed as she smiled and finished her hair.

"Don't worry, old man. After breakfast, we'll wear that thing down to a nub. I'd be surprised if it works at all after today."

As I walked out into the kitchen to get some coffee, I bragged, "That's big talk from someone who's had more orgasms in the last week than during the last year."

"You stuck up old bastard!" she yelled as she chased after me. I turned and grabbed her and pressed my mouth into hers for one of those pussy dampening kisses. A minute or two later, Red was panting and quickly dropped to her knees when I pulled away. She pulled open my pants and took my still hard cock deep within her hungry mouth.

Red pumped on my pole ferociously before I came far too quickly. She knew she had my number, just as I had hers. Smiling like the cat that got the canary, Red asked, "Could you make me a cup too, while I get ready?"

"Of course," I stammered as I wavered a little from the intensity of my orgasm.

I made the coffee and then delivered hers before sitting on the bed and watching her do her makeup. As I stared at her nude feminine form, Red blushed and whispered, "Please don't."

"Don't what?" I replied earnestly. "Don't admire your beautiful body and all its gifts? Don't feel an unending desire to want to be inside you?"

Red didn't reply as I set my cup aside and walked over to her. Kneeling in front of her, I asked, "Do you not realize how special you are? Have you been lied to so thoroughly that you believe their bullshit?"

I took her hands in mine and kissed them. "Dee, did you not hear me before? You are a rare and wonderful gift. I would give you anything you wanted just to be near you. You are smart, funny, gorgeous, and so intoxicating. I'm truly sorry that no one has told you these things before."

She looked at me in awe as tears flowed from her unsure eyes. "No matter where things go with us, there is no going back for you. Trust me when I say that I am not the only one that sees your promise."

I released her hands, and she wiped away her tears. With her makeup ruined, she blasted, "Fuck this makeup," and went to get a dress. Red then pulled the dress over her naked body. She walked into the living room, where she grabbed her purse and suggested, "Come on, let's go get breakfast," as she held out her hand for mine.

We walked to the car, hand in hand, and then drove to her Diner. I briefly thought that in her reflective mood, Red might opt for a booth. But as I pulled her that way, she returned, "Fuck that. Let's sit at the counter."

To be continued.

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments