Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bank Ladies

"I guess I wasn't imagining things between myself and the ladies."

29
23 Comments 23
10.8k Views 10.8k
5.4k words 5.4k words

I use a local bank for my business accounts, and it's run entirely by women.  The manager, Lisa, has the body of a twenty-year-old at forty-nine.  She plays soccer Friday nights with her local soccer league and also goes to monthly tournaments.  She's been married for twenty-nine years and has two kids in college.  Even with her athleticism, she is quite a girly girl in her attire.  She always wears a dress that stops just about mid-thigh and loves her five-inch heels.  She's so into her heels that she wears them even when there's snow on the ground.  Lisa is also quite flirty and walks out of her office to say hi to me whenever she's not busy.

During the times that she can't come out to play, I make sure to check her out in her glass-enclosed office.  She sits there with her legs crossed under her glass-top desk, bouncing her free leg.  Just the tip of her shoe is dangling on her toes and flicking about. Her dress is always up past mid-thigh due to her actions.  She never seems conscious of the effect that she has on me and all men, but I'm sure that she is.  No one can put off that kind of sexuality accidentally, not even my petite oblivious bank manager.

I'd always thought that there might be something between us, especially that day we crossed paths in the parking lot.  She was coming back to the office as I was leaving and she had parked next to my car.  I rounded the side of the building, and we saw each other.  It was like seeing an old lover that you were still on good terms with.  We moved straight at each other, and I slowed to a stop, but she kept coming.  When she finally stopped, we were within kissing distance, and our chests touched briefly.  She never attempted to back away as we exchanged pleasantries, but since nothing happened, I figured it was just my imagination.

I always flirted with all the ladies at the bank in a fun, but never in a raunchy way.  Occasionally I thought I felt some interest from each of them, but then again, I was probably just dreaming.  The head teller Susan or Goldy, as I call her because of her blond locks infused with gold highlights, had been there the longest.  She was my age and was a little plump compared to Lisa, but was desirable nevertheless.  It was evident in our conversations over the years that she was quite passionate about many things.  I'm sure that her steamy nature extended to more carnal activities.  She wasn't as flirty as Lisa, but her eyes spoke volumes at times.

The next young lady was Heather.  She had been a teller for a few years and then moved to the customer service side.  She was built more like a guy with a skinny butt and rather small breasts.  The one thing that attracted me to her was her sharp wit and that occasional flash of a bad girl that came across her face.  There, for a while, we spoke often when I stopped by to make a deposit, but she was half my age and engaged.  I saw her give me that look of 'you're much too old for me,' before she moved to the service desk.  She quickly got married and had a child after that, but lately, she would walk by and flash me that bad girl look again.

The newest member to join the bank was Dee or Red, due to her bright red highlights in her naturally auburn hair.  Red was trouble from the beginning with her sassy attitude and her pouty lips.  I guessed that she was in her mid-thirties and it was clear that she loved a good party.  She'd had a pretty hard life from a medical point of view, having had multiple operations throughout her intestinal tract.  She was a wild one, but with a soft side that she'd show you if you took the time to really listen.  I was very attracted to her, and she knew it.  She was the type I'd always gone after over the years, and I'd considered asking her out on multiple occasions.  I felt it wasn't right to do so at her place of business where she might feel undue pressure.  So I left it alone, hoping that one day we'd run into each other outside of work.

It was a typical Friday night as I pulled into the bank parking lot at five-fifty in the afternoon.  I wasn't usually that late, but an unusually talkative customer of mine held me up at the office.  There was only one other car in the lot as I pulled in, so I figured I would be in and out quickly.  The other customer was at Goldy's station when I walked in, so I headed over to Red.  She was quite flirty tonight, and we had a good time teasing each other.  Red suggested, "When are you taking me to the islands so that I can get a good tan?"

So I played along, "Do you have a passport, little lady?  You know I'd only take you someplace really nice like Bermuda."

Red leaned forward a bit and muttered, "Do they have nude beaches there?  I'd like an all-over tan," while grinning crazily.

I stammered, "N ...n ...no," before regaining my composure and adding, "We'd have to go elsewhere for that, but you'd still need your passport."  She just stood there with her wicked little smile as she worked on my deposit, and I felt the blood rush to my growing member.  It's a good thing that the counter was chest high, or my face would be as red as her hair at that moment. As it was, I tried looking away to distract myself for my imminent departure. 

Looking around, I noticed that Lisa's office blinds were closed, even the one on the door.  I'd only seen that a couple of times, and it meant that a big-wig was in there going over her year-end sales.  I felt sorry for her because the last one lasted late into the night from what she told me previously.  As I was deep in thought, Red issued a rather loud, "Ahem," which quickly spun me back to her.  

"Your deposit is finished, sir," Red accentuated as if we were speaking purely professionally.

Goldy's customer exited as I replied, "Thank you, kind teller lady," as the door closed.  Checking to make sure the coast was clear, I said, "So, shall we see which islands have nude sunbathing," as I pulled out my phone to begin the search.

This time it was Red who got a little flabbergasted at my forward behavior.  She uttered, "You aren't really searching for that on your phone, are you?" as she attempted to grab it from my hand.  I dodged her attempt to snatch my phone but then turned it toward her. It listed the top five nude beaches in the Carribean based on price for a three-day weekend. 

"Nuh-uh!" she squawked as I handed her the phone to peruse.

Goldy walked our way to see what all the fuss was about as I asked her, "Does Lisa have another big-shot in there tonight?" as I glanced toward Lisa's office.

Goldy replied, "No, no big-shots today.  She closed it all up about an hour ago.  Sometimes she likes privacy when she's getting ready for soccer practice.  Other times the light bothers her eyes, and she cuts off her light and closes the blinds for the darkness. So what are you two going on about?"

Red quickly interjected, "This perv offered to take me to a nude beach for the weekend."

"No!" I proclaimed.  "She's the one that asked me when I was taking her to a beach.  Then she added that she'd like an all-over tan and asked if they have nude beaches in Bermuda."

Goldy looked at Red and grilled her, "Are you soliciting our customers for free weekends at nude beaches you little ho?"

Red began laughing hysterically and eventually shook her head yes as she finally started to calm down.  Just about that time, Heather got up and locked the door, and Goldy's phone started beeping.  I jokingly asked, "Is your phone going to explode?  Should we run for our lives?"

Goldy's reply was, "No dummy, it's Lisa calling me on the intercom.  Probably to remind us to lock the door and begin our close-out for the day."

I responded, "Whoa, dummy's a little harsh ..."

Goldy picked up the phone as I started talking and only said, "Okay," before hanging up and interrupting me.  "Lisa wants to see you in her office, something about one of your accounts."

"Sure," I replied as I headed toward her office door.

Once there, I knocked and heard Lisa say, "Come on in John and close the door behind  you."  I did as she requested and sat in the chair in front of her desk.  It really was more of a glass-top table since it didn't have any drawers or even a divider between us.  She was busy clicking away at her keyboard, so I knew to give her a minute before we moved forward.  As I waited, I noticed that her shoes were off to the side and that her feet were bare.  She had her legs crossed, and her top leg was bouncing softly and sporadically.  It was like watching a hypnotist twirl his watch.  I couldn't keep my eyes off her bouncing leg and slowly retreating dress.  Just before she spoke, I was sure that I caught a glimpse of her pantiless crotch.

"So," Lisa started, just to draw my attention back to her face. "I was reviewing your accounts, and I think we should change some around to save you some fees.  We could even get you a better interest rate on your business savings account."  Lisa printed out the ideas she had and turned to retrieve the papers from the printer.  After turning back, she slid her chair further forward.  When she stopped, her belly pressed against the edge of her desk.  I, in turn, pushed forward about the same time to review the paperwork. Our knees nearly collided.  But fortunately, mine were spread wider, and her's were together, so hers went in between mine.  My cock was already swollen from her prior leg mesmerism.  Lisa's legs between mine and continually rubbing up and down only added to my tumescence.

I tried to keep my eyes, if not my mind, on the paperwork as she spouted her banking jargon.  I honestly didn't hear a word, and she must have noticed.  It suddenly occurred to me that she wasn't talking anymore, and that's when I felt it.  Her bare foot was suddenly present on my jeans- covered hardon and began moving up and down.  I hastily raised my head and saw pure lust in her eyes as she lazily stroked my rigid pole.  Lisa's hands moved toward her dress and pulled it back, exposing her slick and open labia.  She raised her other leg from between mine and spread it wide, giving me an unencumbered view of her sex.

My eyes moved back and forth between her glistening pussy and her wanton stare.  After a minute or two, I asked, "Do you mind if I have a taste?"

Lisa slowly removed her foot from my crotch while keeping her eyes locked on mine.  Once her foot was down, she raised herself to pull her dress out from under her.  Then she slid down to the edge of her seat.  I knelt and moved under her desk, purposefully. I stopped within licking distance and blew lightly into her open vulva.  Lisa shivered as goosebumps spread across her tanned thighs. I blew once more as I watched her hunger filled eyes.  They closed as her lips parted, and she whimpered, "Please."

I extended the tip of my tongue to her inflamed clit and flicked it lightly a few times.  Lisa growled deeply before urging me quietly, "More!"  I began flicking again but moved in closer as I continued.  Once my lips touched her, I sucked her hard juicy nub into my mouth and worked it furiously for about ten seconds.  I then stopped and slipped my tongue into her open box for a little exploration. As my tongue probed the innermost reaches of her succulent slit her hands, intertwined themselves in my hair and pulled me in deeper.  I removed my tongue from her and sucked her fat clit back into my mouth.  I lapped at it fully and leisurely.  Lisa seemed to be thoroughly enjoying my attention as her grip on my hair tightened.  

I kept at her like that as I felt her thighs and pelvis begin to shudder.  I looked up at her as the moans began escaping her tightly presses lips.  Her head was flung back, and her entire body was quaking.  As her climax hit, she automatically closed her legs around my head and squeezed hard.  I didn't hear anything after that for a minute or two, and her convulsions eased.  When they finally stopped, she opened her legs and removed her hands from my hair.  Lisa gently caressed my face as I lapped at her labia to capture her leaking nectar.  That look of lust was still in her eyes as her hands moved up to her dress, and she pulled it completely over her head.  Her breasts were on full display since she wasn't wearing a bra either.

I began slipping my tongue into her tasty pussy again as my hand wandered up to her small firm breasts.  Her body was fully exposed to me now, and it was a thing of beauty and fantasy.  I could never have imagined a woman of her age looking like this naked.  I felt a bit ashamed that I wasn't in equal shape for my age, but it didn't stop me from enjoying her.

I started palming her breasts as my fingers began rolling and pinching her oversized nipples.  At the same time, my tongue was working as deeply as it could in her tasty box.  Lisa's hands again grasped my head as she muttered, "How many times are you going to make me cum?"

I pulled away just a little to respond, "How many do you want?"

She growled again as she attempted to press my face completely inside her quivering vagina.  Seconds later, she brought her legs in hard as she filled my mouth with her succulent fluids once again.  As she recovered the second time, she put her feet on my shoulders and pushed backward.  She was probably hoping to stand and come after me, but I gently held her feet and brought them to my mouth, where I began sucking on her cute little toes.  It was clear from her reaction that either she never had this done to her or it had been a very long time.

"What are you... Oh, God, that's... I can feel that in my clit... oh yeah, use the teeth some more," she stammered as her hands moved to her needy slit.  Lisa fingered herself with one hand while abusing her clit with the other and came hard in short order.  As I lapped at her toes, Lisa begged, "Please take off your clothes and come fuck me on my desk."  She slowly pulled her feet away and pushed her papers over to one side before bending over face first.  She spread her legs and presented her scarlet box as I kicked off my shoes and socks while pulling off my shirt.

I slowed down a little as I lowered my pants and underwear.  Once I was unclothed, I moved my leaking pulsing cock to her open and inviting hole.  As I eased into her, we both moaned softly.  I started a slow pace, and after a minute or so, I grabbed her shoulders and pulled her upright.  My hands moved to her taught little breasts, and I began working on her stiff nipples.  Lisa turned her head back to mine and kissed me hungrily as I increased the pace of out genital collisions.  She broke off the kissing to say, "I'm enjoying you too much to share.  Please cum inside me quickly before the others come to join us."

ArinaGail
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArinaGail

I almost stopped completely as I uttered, "Huh!  What are you talking about?"

"Don't stop!  Fuck me hard and cum inside me, please!" she shouted.

I was already too far to stop now anyway and began picking up the pace until I was hammering away at her hot slit.  My shaking began, and moments later, the first shot of my cum was pushed deep into her open womb.  My cock stayed there as it pumped several loads into her now quivering muff.  My orgasm had set off hers, and we were a trembling mess, as we both lay face down on her desk.  Lisa turned her head back to mine, and we kissed softly as we caught our breath.  Just as I was thinking, I hope this isn't a one-time thing, the door opened, and the other ladies entered.

I started to stand when Lisa wrapped her arms backward around me to hold me in place.  The others just stared as Lisa said, "I can't share him, he made me cum four times already, and I need more."

Heather piped up, "You're going to share since that was the plan, and I'm next since I have a baby at home waiting."  She quickly disrobed and pushed me out of Lisa.  Heather then knelt in front of me and drew my cum-coated pole into her waiting mouth.  She sucked hard, and between her superb tongue work and another naked lady in my presence, I was hardening quickly.  When she thought I was ready, Heather stood up and kissed me.  The kiss turned carnal rather hurriedly as our arms wrapped around each other and explored.

My hands went straight for her small firm ass, and I promptly found a plug buried in her rectum.  I started pushing it in and out a little, and she started moaning in my mouth.  I realized that she was pre-lubricated as it moved easily.  Heather broke the kiss and whispered, "I want you to fuck me in the ass.  My husband won't do it, and that's the only way I can climax.  And if you want to, you can cum inside me, but just let me orgasm first.  I need it sooo bad!"

After she completed her instructions, Heather kissed me hard again before turning and lying across Lisa's desk.  Everything had happened so fast between us that I didn't even have a chance to look around Lisa's office.  As I began moving Heather's butt plug for its eventual removal, I saw that Red and Lisa were both naked and sitting in the customer's chairs.  They seemed to be enjoying themselves, quite literally, as they each masturbated to the scene before them.  Goldy was behind me in Lisa's chair, with her skirt hiked up and her panties down at her ankles doing the same thing.  Heather was quietly moaning to my manipulations of the plug as I began slipping it out completely.

As the plug exited, her back door was still slightly ajar, and I rimmed her opening with my finger.  She was still quite slick, but I spat on my hand and greased up my cock before entering.  The plug had kept her open for the first couple of inches, but after that, it was slow going.  I kept pulling back and pushing forward until I started to make a little headway.  When I began opening up new territory, Heather started getting quite vocal.

"That's it, baby!  Now go deeper and faster! Deeper damn it!  Fuck me like a two-dollar whore, you bastard!" she screamed.  I still had another inch or two to go for full penetration but was worried that she could take it all.  I did pick up the pace, and she seemed to open up all at once, and I bottomed out with my sac slapping her slick snatch.  When I did push all the way through, Heather roared, "Fuck Yesss!" and shook violently.  She squirted all over my thighs and the floor as I continued to pound her needy ass.  I was in no danger of cumming but wanted to give her a great ride while I could.

She quieted for a moment, so I started to slow down when she spouted, "Don't you fucking stop!  I'm almost there again, keep fucking my ass!"  I did as she said and fucked her hard.  Her convulsions started anew as she flopped on the desk as she came again.  "Fuuuccckkk!" was all she said as she sprayed me again then collapsed in a full-body sweat.  I stopped short of my orgasm so that the other two would still have something hard to play with tonight.  After removing myself was Heather's abused ass, I lifted her and placed her in Red's vacated seat.  Lisa held her as she continued to recover.

Feeling a bit tired myself, I flopped down on the floor with my head closer to Goldy.  She slipped from her chair and sat right down on my face.  While I was lapping at Goldy's sweet tasting pussy, Red came over and speared her slick box on my waiting rod.  I moved my hands up Goldy's belly and pushed up her bra to find two very sensitive breasts.  While I flicked at her tender nipples, Goldy ground her open labia all over my face.  All of this seemed to get really Red going as she played with her tits and rode me hard.  I couldn't see or hear anything as Goldy pressed her box harder onto my face as I began pinching her nipples.  I could still feel, and I knew that she was getting close to cumming.

Red, on the other hand, was riding me like a piston with no signs of slowing down.  Goldy squeezed my head hard with her thighs as I felt a warm rush of her heavenly nectar into my mouth.  I eased off of her nipples and lapped gently into her open womb for my reward.  Goldy lifted herself off of me and slipped back into her chair.  Red was still drilling herself like a wild woman as Heather walked over and knelt next to me.  She kissed me passionately, then said, "We'll need to do that again very soon!".

I answered, "Sounds good to me," before she slipped her clothes back on and headed out the door.  Goldy followed suit and left me with the wild girl and her insatiable boss.  With my hands-free, I began pulling on Red's oversized labia and pinching her clit.  It was clear that she wasn't going to be as easy to please as the other three, but I was up for the challenge.  As I tweaked and pulled on her pussy parts, Red finally showed signs of an oncoming climax.  I pulled and squeezed as she started to quake.  When it finally hit her, she fell on top of me and held on tight.  I felt her vaginal muscles repeatedly contract as she let out little 'Uh' noises.

As Red recovered with her head on my chest, Lisa had her legs splayed with her middle finger slipping in her pucker.  I licked my lips as I watched her display and knew that I had to have her ass.  Red was starting to calm down and turned her face to mine for an exchange of tongues.  In between kisses, I offered, "Why don't you slide forward and let me nibble on your clit for a while."

"Are you sure?" she replied.  "I've never had that done to me before.  Everyone says my pussy is too floppy and ugly for licking."

I looked at her questioningly for a moment, then pushed her forward with my hips.  As her face moved past mine, I grabbed her ass and kept pulling until her ample labia were at my lips.  She tried to move off, but I clamped down on her thighs as my tongue flicked across her well-stimulated clit.

"Oh, that feels good.  Yeah, keep doing that.  Can you go faster?  Oh, shit, that's...Oh, damn, that's making... OHHH FUCKKKKK...!"

Red wasn't as sweet tasting as Goldy, but it was good nevertheless.  As I cleaned her open vagina, I sucked on her lips, drawing them deeply into my mouth.  I gnawed on them for a few minutes as my tongue continued to flick her sensitive clit sporadically.  She was quite chatty during sex this whole oral process as she guided me.  "Oh my, that chewing on my lips feels quite sensual.  If you keep flicking my clit like that, I'll cum again."  

I took the hint and pushed her lips from my mouth to attack her clit once again.  Red didn't last any longer this time, and she didn't shut up either.  "Oh shit, you're doing it again and I'mmm... fuck, fuck, fuck... cummminnggg!"  She squeezed my head hard this time as her juices flowed from her flower.  I invaded her open sex with my whirling tongue to get as much of her ambrosia as possible. My actions seemed to prolong her climax and the clamping of my head, but I loved her taste.  I slowed my probing so that I could get a breath, and she responded by opening her thighs a little.

After a few deep breathes, I moved down a little further for a good rimming.  Since no one had ever licked her puss, I doubted that she'd ever been rimmed either.  Red seemed to be trying to move me back to her clit when a grabbed her thighs again and held her in place as I lightly flicked across her little pucker.  She jumped at my first pass but allowed me to continue.  After a few more flicks, she seemed to be enjoying it and told me so in true Red fashion.

"How does something that seems so dirty feel so fucking good?  Flick a little harder. Yeah, that's it!"  As my tongue flicked faster, she talked more, but once I pushed my tongue inside, she stopped mid-stream. "Wow, that feels... Oh fuck... What?" and the conversation ended.  Red pulled her cheeks apart and pressed down on my face as my tongue darted in and out of her little star. She tried in vain to get me deeper and even ground down on my face for more than a minute before I had to push her up for some air.  Finally, she stopped and said, "Will you fuck me in the ass like you did Heather?"

"I'd love too, but we're going to need to loosen you up a bit first.  Turn around and watch what Lisa is doing," I suggested.  Red hopped up and turned around to watch while stroking my sagging cock.  Lisa looked at both of us as she had two fingers moving in her hot little ass.  Her free hand was busy rubbing her overworked clit.  The juices flowed from her puss directly into her anus to keep her well lubricated.  Red walked over to Lisa and sat in the chair next to her.  She put her feet up and inched down to the edge of the chair before following suit.

I lay there and watched the two of them finger their asses and flick their clits.  The scene was getting me quite hard so I stood up and grabbed Lisa's hand, pulling her toward me.  We kissed deeply before I pushed her back on the desk.  She automatically pulled her legs back, and I sunk my cock into her open pussy in one push.  I moved back and forth a few times before withdrawing and lining up with her loosened pucker.  I rimmed her with the tip of my cock.  As she slowly opened up, I pushed in and kept moving slowly.  I pistoned just the tip as she began to moan and beg, "Deeper, please deeper."  She was rubbing her clit slowly, and the juices kept running down to my infiltrating shaft. I eased in a little more each time until I was feeling resistance and then pulled back out.  The pace was picking up as Lisa's moans became very loud.

I looked over at Red, and she had three fingers in her ass and was moving slowly.  She suddenly stopped and walked over to get a close-up view of my cock in Lisa's rectum.  The raw sexuality of it all must have been too much as she began playing with Lisa's nipples.  Up until now, none of the girls had touched each other.  I automatically assumed that that was off the table.  The more Red watched, the more she pinched and pulled on Lisa's sensitive nipples.  As a result, Lisa began rubbing her clit furiously and started to climax violently.  Her back arched and dropped over and over as her nectar ran from her syrupy snatch.  I couldn't resist pulling out of her ass to taste my reward once again.  Lapping at her well-used sex, I got every drop of her nectar.  My tongue finally made its way inside her to gather the last of her fluids.  After cleaning her out, I moved further south to her back door.  I gently licked and lapped at her swollen pucker as she whimpered faintly.

Lisa was spent, so I picked her up and gently placed her in her office chair.  As I was doing that, Red lay back on Lisa's desk with her legs pulled back and spread.  I stepped up and pushed inside her crimson beaver and began some slow insertions.  She seemed to be enjoying the vaginal sex, as was I, so I kept going.  I pressed my thumb onto her clit and rubbed leisurely.  Red was getting into it quite a bit and grabbed my free arm to pull me down.  We kissed tenderly, but deeply.  I was having trouble getting good penetration at that angle, so I pulled her up in a sitting position.  She wrapped her legs around my lower back, which gave me even better depth.  The kissing became more passionate as I increased the pace.  I was also able to slide a hand down her back and slip a finger into her loosened rectum.

Our passion was increasing by the second, and before long, our pelvis' were crashing.  I removed my thumb from her clit so that I could grind down on it with each thrust.  We were both shaking and on the edge when Red pleaded, "Please cum in me," in a wanton guttural voice.  That base desire in her voice was all I needed to push me over the edge.  Within four or five more thrusts, I started pumping the last of my scrotum remnants into her scorching little box.  Red's climax came after my second ejaculation, and we both shook wildly as I kept thrusting.  I don't normally do that, but I couldn't seem to get enough of her.  My continued pumping kept her at her peak as she pounded her pussy back at me.

With Red's legs wrapped securely around my lower back, I picked her up and pushed her against the wall.  Once there, I was able to slam harder into her torrid snatch, and she just kept cumming.  Our faces were mauling each other's as I felt another orgasm coming.  I couldn't seem to stop battering her needy slit as the fire between us kept rising.  This time when I crested, it sucked the life out of me, and I slowly crumpled to the floor with Red on top of me.  The whole way down, our lips never separated, and that continued even though my heavy breathing.

Red stretched out along my body but kept my slowly shrinking cock inside her all along.  Our mouths separated just long enough for me to say, "I hope that you've both cum enough this evening because I'm spent."  That's when Lisa, still naked, lay down with us, and we three-way kissed.  

That wasn't the last of my times with the ladies, whether together or separate, but it's all I can tell you now.

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments