Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bank Ladies: Red & Heather

"An overdue visit to the bank brings about a lot more fun."

11
7 Comments 7
4.9k Views 4.9k
3.9k words 3.9k words

I had been so busy at work that my first time back to the bank was the following Friday night.  As I walked in, Red was taking care of another customer, so I turned and waved to Heather.  We exchanged "hellos" before she curled her finger at me discreetly.

 As she silently beckoned me to her cubicle, I quickly glanced back at Red.  The other customer still occupied her, so I stepped toward Heather.  "Where are Goldy and Lisa?" I inquired. 

"It's Goldy's day off, and Lisa is at a late appointment and won't be back tonight." As I got a little closer, she whispered, "Meet me out by my van when you leave.  I need another anal intrusion."

"Okay," I replied as she flashed me a bare tit teasingly.

As I watched her wantonly bare herself, I heard, "Mr. Smith.  How can I help you this evening?"

I turned toward Red, and she shot me a sexy glance.  My legs just started heading her way without my direction.  As I arrived at the counter, Red also bared her breast.

"So, what can we help you with this evening, lover?"

"Well, since you put it that way, I'd like to make a few deposits."

"That could take a lot of time.  Why don't you give Heather hers in her van first, while I close up the Bank?  But don't take too long, or I'll come-a-knockin."

All the time she spoke, Red had been twisting and pulling at her pink nipple.  I was in a bit of a trance when I heard the bank door close abruptly.

I shot a glance back to see Heather's cute little butt jiggling toward her parked van.  As Heather approached it, the rear hatch door began to open.  I leered as she put down the back seat and then covered the carpet with an oversized towel.

Red interrupted my stare with, "Give me your bank deposit and then get out there before someone else does."

I had turned back to Red as she'd begun to speak and handed her my bank bag.  But, when she finished her sentence, I whirled back around to see Heather stripping in the darkened lot.  When she was fully nude, Heather turned toward me and gave me the curling finger again.

"Okay, I'll see you outside when we're both finished," I mumbled over my shoulder toward Red.

"Remember, don't take too long, or I may have to intervene," Red reminded me as I strode hastily toward Heather's open van.

Pushing open the bank door, like a man possessed, I practically leaped onto Heather.  Climbing into the van, all I heard was, "Two rules.  First, get totally naked. Second, don't cum until I have at least twice."

"Last time it was at least once; what's happened since then."

"You have," Heather whispered in a far too sexy voice.  "You raised the bar, and now I need more, so don't disappoint."

As I shed the last of my clothing, she slowly spread her legs and pulled them back to her chest.  I hadn't seen her pussy very well the previous time since her back had been to me.  But, I must say that it was very inviting, and I was briefly tempted to dip inside, accidentally.

Heather had read my mind and quickly slipped a hand down to cover her vaginal entrance as my cock neared.  "This one is not for you, lover.  I'm not on any birth control, and I don't need another kid right now."

I nodded my agreement and pressed into her pre-lubed pucker.  

"Oh, God," escaped Heather's lips as I kept pressing into her inviting rectum.  The hand covering her vagina began strumming across her minuscule clit, as I started pumping her ass.  I moved my hands under her knees and spread her even wider.  Heather took advantage of her free hand and used it to roll her itsy-bitsy nipples.

With the additional stimulation, Heather quickly approached her first climax.  With her hand rubbing across her clit so rapidly, her cum sprayed my entire belly and chest.

I slowed to let her catch her breath until she yelled, "Fuck me hard, you bastard!"

I looked around to see if anyone outside of the van had heard her.  With no one in sight, I gave her what she wanted.  Pummeling her back door like a wild man, all I heard from her was grunts and cuss words.  Without warning, Heather grabbed me by the neck and pulled my face to hers.  She kissed me angrily as her body stiffened, and she came fiercely.

Heather continued to hold my face to hers as her kiss became tender.  She whispered in an uncharacteristically feminine voice, "Did you cum?"

Enjoying her loving turn, I replied softly, "No, but if you can handle another round, I believe I can fill you up quite nicely."

"Do me however you like.  But I'd really like to leave here with your warm seed in my backside."

I stayed in that position, with her legs pulled back, and slowly started again.  I could feel my stirrings begin as I kissed her hungrily. The pace was never hard and fast, but as I began to swell inside her, Heather started to cum.  She clamped down on my shaft as the first shot left my sac.  Through repeated squirts, our lips never left the other's mouth.

This last session was much more like making love, and I enjoyed it immensely.  Even after we separated, Heather seemed much more docile and feminine.  We dressed slowly and repeatedly kissed until the back hatch began to open.  Heather quickly gave me one last affectionate kiss before the door finished rising.

There standing before us was Red in all her sexiness.  It wasn't the clothes; this girl could make a burlap sack look sexy.  With her, it was all attitude.

"So, are you two done with your ass-fucking?"

We both started to laugh at the directness of her question.  Red quickly joined us in our merriment as Heather and I slid out of the back of her car.  When we were done with our guffaws, Red suggested, "I'll head to my car, and you can follow me."

"Okay," I answered as I walked Heather to her driver-side door.  Once there, Heather moved in close and said, "Bring a condom or two next time, and I'll let you try and get me to orgasm through vaginal sex."  Then she kissed me softly on the lips before getting into her car.

I watched her pull away before hopping into my car and driving over to Red.  She pulled out, and I followed closely, having no idea where we were going.  It was about a ten-minute drive before we pulled into an apartment complex.  I parked next to Red, and she ran over to me as I exited the car.  She kissed me wantonly, and I returned her need.

She grabbed my hand and led me toward the door while emphasizing, "I hope you didn't give Heather all the good stuff because I have plans for you."

Red was dragging me excitedly up the stairs, but I caught her on the first landing and pinned her against the wall. As I pressed my body into hers, my hands roamed her young body.  Our mouths were mashed together in a torrid French kiss as my cock grew.  I ground it against her hot groin as we heated up.

Pushing me away for a second, Red exclaimed, "Oh my God.  I'm going to fuck you right in this stairwell if we don't get moving."  She slipped away and pulled me up two more flights before we reached her door.  There wasn't any fumbling with the keys.  This girl was ready for whatever I could manage to give her.

Shoving the door open, she quickly jerked me inside.  I grabbed Red and lifted her, then pressed her face into mine.  Holding her buttocks, I mashed her into the wall, where my assault began anew.  We dry-humped wildly as my hands squeezed her firm ass-cheeks, and hers pulled our faces closer together.

I kept moving along the wall slowly, trying to reach her bedroom.  We were at a fever-pitch when I saw that we were there.  I pulled her from the wall and strode to her bed.  When we reached it, I eased us both down, where the not-so-dry humping continued.  

Since I no longer had to hold her up, I let my hands wander to her exposed cleavage.  As I worked to free her pale, freckled breasts, Red wrapped her legs tightly around my waist.  Like with our first time together, our desire only continued to grow.  With more of my weight on her pelvis, Red's orgasm seemed imminent.

When I finally freed her breasts and rolled her nipples, Red came hard.  I kept up the grinding but eased back on the pressure when she squeezed my ass with her legs.  I took it to mean that she wanted me to push harder.  I did just that, and she quickly peaked again.

She broke her lips from mine to breathe heavily.  When she finally caught her breath, she muttered, "You fucking made me cum three times, and we're both still clothed.  How is that fucking possible?"

"You do it for me."

"I do it for you?  Is that all you've got?"

"Yep!"

"Ah, okay, then.  Well, I guess you do it for me too then, because I've never cum before from dry humping, alone."

"Yeah, about that.  We're not that dry anymore, and it's not just from you."

"Did you cum from that too?"

"No, but I've leaked enough pre-cum to show quite a wet-spot myself."

"Let's get naked!  I want you inside me so badly."

I kissed Red again fervently, and we were right back in it within seconds.  As we were mauling each other like a pair of love-struck teenagers, I rolled us over.  Now that she was on top, Red began to remove her blouse and bra.  I caressed her free mammilla while paying close attention to those sensitive nips.

"Now yours," Red uttered breathlessly between our oral couplings.  Then she leaned to one side, and I took the hint.  With me on top again, she tore open my shirt. My buttons flew about the room.  I quickly removed my arms from the shirt before she tore the sleeves too.  As I went back to her stiff nipples, she began working mine.

While I was still on top, I started working our crotches together savagely.  She tried and roll us over again but temporarily conceded as another climax washed over her.  When she regained her control, Red pushed me up and off of her.

As I rolled onto my back, she grabbed the button on my pants and opened them up.  Suddenly, my pants and underwear were being jerked down my legs.  When she hit my shoes, Red just pulled harder.  Now that I was naked, she pounced on my cock, face first.

Red sucked me into her mouth.  She nursed my already rigid pole, lapping at all of the semen that had coated it previously.  

MiaRedFoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRedFoxy

Pausing for a second, she stated, "The taste combination of your semen and Heather's ass is intoxicating.  I'm going to have to join you two next time and get it fresh from the source."

As Red continued to suck me deep within her willing throat, I grabbed her ankle.  Pulling it toward my head, threw her off her game momentarily.  As she began to speak, I pulled her further until her jeans-clad crotch was lying on my face.  I chewed and sucked hardily on the huge wet spot that coated them.

Red, realizing that I was trying to make her cum again while her jeans were still on, took it as a challenge.  She sucked my purple head back into her mouth and worked it tirelessly.  I was losing the contest and tried a different strategy.

Reaching the top of Red's pants, I opened them.  With my cock ready to explode from her expert ministrations, I jerked them down. I sucked her ample labia into my mouth and searched for her little orgasmic button.

Red temporarily pulled off of my penis when I took her lips into my mouth.  But, determined to finish me off first, she dove right back onto my pulsing prick.  Upping the ante, Red began rimming my pucker with her finger, using her excess saliva as lube.  I was on the edge until she pushed her digit inside me, and I arched while exploding down her throat.

I gripped her ass tightly, pressing her snatch into my face as I ejaculated repeatedly.  When my convulsions eased, I slowly pushed her pants down to her ankles.  Pulling them closer, I then removed the rest of her clothing.  As I dined on Red's sweet and tangy slit, she slowly rose to a sitting position.

This new angle gave me better access to the depths of her juicy vagina.  Knowing that she'd sated my need, at least temporarily, Red rode my face in earnest.  I moved my tongue in and out of her slick puss like a little cock.  Then as an added stimulant, I pushed my thumb fully into her pucker.

"Oh, God!  That does feel good, doesn't it?" Red issued.

As I thumb-fucked her plumb buttocks, I started sucking on her little man in the boat.  He swelled and hardened as Red attempted to press my whole face inside her.   As her climax consumed her, Red's hand's wrapped around my head.  She held me tight against her muff as it pulsed her cum into my mouth.

When she calmed a bit, Red moved off of my face and turned to lie on top of me, face to face.  We kissed and cuddled as she slowly rubbed her slippery cunt all over my slow-rising cock.

"You better take a pill, old man, because you need to cum at least two more times.  I want your spunk to fill my two remaining holes."

"Don't worry.  I don't need any pills while I'm with your sexy ass.  You get me all riled up all by yourself."

"That's good to know since I've only cum four times tonight."

"Ah, and how many times do you normally climax in one evening?"

Red got a real serious look on her face and started with, "Well, it's always at least..." before trailing off and losing her poker face in giggles.

"I see.  So I'm guessing that we've already exceeded your daily orgasm limit?"

"Yeah, but I'd love to have a few more if you're not too tired of me yet."

"Tired of you?  That's never going to happen.  You get me hot every time I see you.  Do you know how many hard-ons that you've given me the last couple of years?"

"How many?" Red inquired softly as my cock thickened between us at that moment.

"However many it's been, we'll have to add another to the list," I said while rolling on top of her.  Red instinctively wrapped her legs around my lower back as I slid into her moistness.  It started slow and loving but quickly escalated to an animalistic need to be further inside her.  It was as if we were trying to meld into one.

"I'm cumming again... And again!" Red screamed into my mouth.

We were intertwined as tightly as two people could be as I erupted into her.  Red squeezed my lower back like a boa constrictor, not wanting me to leave her sweltering womanhood.  But she should have known that I intended to do no such thing.  Our kisses slowly turned from outright hunger to softer and loving.

We stayed tightly connected for some time before I asked, "Were you planning on feeding me or just fucking my old ass to death?"

Back in her smart-mouth mentality, Red quipped, "If anyone is getting fucked to death, it's clearly me.  I mean, who has seven orgasms in one evening?"

"Obviously, you do, my little red-haired minx.  I told you before.  You do it for me.  Just holding you here with my softened cock barely inside you, I want you all over again."

"Oh, my God!  I can feel you growing inside me.  Are you going to fuck me again?"

"I am, but first, I'm going to orally please you all over," I divulged as I eased away from her mouth and sucked on her left areola.  Her nipple began to stand at attention as I sucked and nibbled all over her tit.  I slid across and gave her right one the same, as Red quietly moaned.

After a few minutes, I licked and bit my way down her soft belly to her fragrant vagina.  Her extended lips were a deep crimson, and I spent time lapping every fold.  By the time I reached her center, Red was wide open and leaking the most luscious cum I've ever tasted.  I didn't let any of it escape my intrusive tongue.

As I traced across her swollen clit, Red's moans became continuous.  Knowing that she was close, I kept it up, hoping that she'd climax all over my face.  As she convulsed and bathed my face in her warm love, I licked up every little bit.

Red ran her hands through my hair as she came down from another peak.  As I followed the last remnants of her juices, I crossed her pucker.  Red jumped a little, and I pressed her legs back, lifting it to my tongue.  I flicked at her little star while slowly drilling my way inside.  Her moans turned into growls when she uttered, "That's it, dig into my dirty hole and make me cum again, you bastard."

I did just that, and she came again in a screaming, flailing fit.

Still breathing raggedly, she solicited, "Are you going to fuck my ass now, you dirty old man?"

I just nodded my head as I scooted up the bed and pressed my penis into her rectum.  I took it slow but didn't stop until I was buried deep.  I lay down onto Red, and we kissed, softly at first.  As I eased in and out, our hunger grew.  There is something so carnal about anal sex.  It's more than just feeling dirty.  It's raw and barbaric.  

That barbarous feeling drove us both to frantic and vocal collisions.  We were like two lust-filled animals, biting, pulling, and scratching until our final extermination.

We lay there in the same positions as our chests heaved violently.  

Red started it.  In between ragged breaths, she began licking the sweat from my face and neck.  Still, in that salacious state, she was thanking me in an animalistic way.  I returned her attention by doing the same.

When we could reach no more of each other in our current position, we separated.  Without thought or speech, we moved into a side-by-side sixty-nine.  The sounds of lapping and slurping went on for some time.

As those lascivious feelings slowly passed, we moved back to a face-to-face position.  At first, it was just kissing.  Then Red asked faintly, "Have you ever been like that with anyone else?"

"No," I replied in a low voice.

"Neither have I.  So, I guess you weren't lying when you said that I do it for you?"

"No, I wasn't," I responded as I pressed my body into hers and kissed her deeply.

We lay there with our limbs entangled, and our mouths permanently connected for some time.  Out of nowhere, Red inquired, "Didn't you say something about being hungry earlier?"

"I did.  What time is it, anyway?"

Red rolled away from me a little and grabbed her phone.  Upon turning it on, she gasped, "Holy shit!  It's two a.m.!  We've been at this since seven!"

"I think that that's a new personal record for me," I bragged.

Red rolled back to me, getting right into my face.  "How is it possible for someone twice my age to bring me to over ten orgasms in one night?  I know I do it for you!  Explain that, please."

"I don't know who or what you've dated prior to me, but..."

"Wait.  What, we're dating now?" Red interrupted.

"Shhh," I whispered.  Do you want me to explain this?" I asked politely.

"Very much so," she expressed before pressing her lips onto mine.

When she pulled away, I continued, "So, I don't know what kind of moron you dated previously, but they obviously didn't want you to realize what an incredible person you are.  You are beautiful, smart, sexy, and not afraid to speak your mind."

Red started to look away, and I gently turned her face back to mine and gave her a tentative kiss.  Tears were forming in her eyes as I continued.  "All those qualities make you a serious catch to most guys and me.  The only advantage I have over them is that I've known you longer.  We've developed a friendship of a kind, and that made it much easier for me to approach you further."

"Thank you," she murmured through tear-soaked eyes.

"Look at me!" I said a bit sternly.  "Don't you ever let anyone tell you that you are anything less anymore!  That time of your life is over!"

Red just gargled something incoherent through tears and snot.

I kissed her again and added, "I don't know what we are to each other and would never presume anything.  I'm twice your age and well past many of the things you still want out of life.  Whether we become fuck-buddies for a time or get married is not a concern right now.  You need to know that you are desired for not only your body but also for your intelligence and wit!"

Still blubbering, Red wrapped herself around me tightly.  I held her close as she dozed off and started to snore lightly.  All of our wild fun and the emotional ending must have exhausted her.  I watched her sleep for a short time before it took me also.

To be continued...

 

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments