Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Bank Ladies: Just Red

"Red and I become one as our love deepens."

8
9 Comments 9
3.6k Views 3.6k
2.3k words 2.3k words

A few minutes had passed before Red finally pulled her head away from the crook of my neck.  It wasn't until she did that I realized that she was still nude.  As I glanced at her perky young breasts, the smartass returned with, "You dirty old man!  Can't keep your eyes to yourself for one second, can you?"

"Not when someone as alluring as you is sitting naked in my lap."

"Don't try and sweet-talk me into more sex, you old perv," she stated before moving in and kissing me tenderly as lovers do.  She held me close and pressed her exposed puss into my leg as her need grew.  Within seconds her kisses turned needy, and she started grinding on my jeans-covered thigh.

My cock grew involuntarily, and when she noticed, Red pushed me down on the bed.  Once I was flat, she opened my pants and jerked them down my thighs.  A second later, she was riding me possessively.  We both came within minutes before she collapsed onto me with ragged breath. 

"How?  How is that possible?"

"What?" I foolishly asked.

"How do you make me cum so quickly and profoundly?"

"We have love," I answered as I stared into her twinkling brown eyes.

Gentle, loving kisses followed before we both realized that we needed to get to work.  Rising off of me, Red noticed our cum all over my groin and uttered, "This simply won't do."  She lowered her face to my crotch and began to clean me.  

As she did this, I suggested, "Why don't you let me clean you too?  You are looking a little sloppy down there."

"If I let you do that, then we may never get to work."  After pausing a moment, a wily little grin appeared on her face.  "Okay, but don't take too long down there, or I might get in trouble."

"That's a first!  A girl telling a guy not to take too long down there."

"Oh shut up, and lick me clean, you dirty old man!"

"That's better,"  I managed before Red muffled my voice with her slippery twat.  I did an expeditious cleanup before we broke apart and got dressed.  Hurrying out the door to my car, my first thought was that we wouldn't have all day to play for another five days.

As we flew down the road, I said, "Well, I guess they'll be no breakfast this morning."

"What do you mean?  That was the best breakfast ever, lover!" Red squealed.

"Would you like me to bring you some lunch today?" I offered, not wanting to spend a whole day without seeing my beautiful Red.

"That would be nice.  We could eat in your car if you have enough time."

"Do you have anything in mind?"

"I do, but they don't sell it at any drive-thru."

I missed the sly grin as I was concentrating on the approaching traffic.  "Well, what about something nicer.  I could have the Greek restaurant deliver something to you, and then we could eat in the car."

"That went right over your head, old man!" Red teased as we came to a stop at the light next to the bank.

Looking over at her smirk, it hit me, and I replied, "You really are a dirty girl, aren't you?"

"Yes, I am, and you love it!"

"No question about that!"

I pulled into the lot about two minutes before her shift started, and we kissed for one minute and fifty seconds before she scooted out the door.  I yelled out my window, "Text me with your lunch order, beautiful!"

Red blew me a kiss before disappearing inside the bank.

I headed to the local cleaners to drop off some clothes for washing and drying.  I certainly wasn't going to let a little thing like a lack of clean clothes keep me away from my Red.  Shortly after that, I was in my office handling the day's work and wishing for lunchtime.  

Red texted me later saying that a gyro platter sounded really good. She also asked if I could have it delivered to the bank so that she could get a head-start on eating.  Red didn't want all thirty of her lunchtime minutes spent eating food.  According to her, she had other plans for that time.

I did as she asked and headed to meet her at twelve-thirty.  As I pulled into the parking lot, she was standing outside looking as stunning as ever.  I pulled up, and she quickly hopped in and kissed me needfully.  When I went to shut off the car, Red ordered, "Don't shut it off.  Drive around the backside of the shopping center, over there,"  she pointed.

I followed her direction, and we ended up in an empty back lot behind the recently vacated grocery store.  There was a cubby of sorts where they backed in the trailers for unloading.  With the store empty and us tucked back in like that, it was doubtful that anyone could see us.

As soon as I got the car parked, Red moved over on top of me.  We kissed impatiently as she slowly lowered my seat-back.  Once we were flat, she began working on my pants.  After unbuttoning my pants and lowering the zipper, she lifted a little.  "Take them off," she pleaded as she grasped my growing member.

I struggled to slide them down in the confines of my car, as Red impatiently stroked my enraged cock.  I managed to get them past my knees before she couldn't wait any longer.  Red barely lined herself up and plunged onto me.  She'd been so worked up that she came the moment that my penis hit bottom.

"You fucker!" she screamed as her body convulsed.  As the quaking eased, Red began riding me like a possessed cowgirl.  It was only about thirty seconds in that she climaxed again while shaking wildly.  This time she fell onto me as our mouths battled.

I had been close the second time.  But, when Red's orgasm began, she plunged onto me and stayed there like the first time.  Recovering from her second peak in as many minutes, Red beseeched, "Did you fill me with your baby batter?"

"Not yet," I answered.

"Cum in me, please.  I want to feel you inside me as we make a baby together," she pleaded with tears running down her cheeks.

I pulled her face to mine and kissed her tenderly as I started pumping into her babymaker.  Unbelievably, Red started to peak again just before I did.  I didn't release much fluid from my empty gonads, but it made her happy.  She snuggled tightly and pressed her head into my chest, and quietly cried.

MiaRedFoxy
Online Now!
Lush Cams
MiaRedFoxy

After a few minutes, she managed, "I love the way you reacted to me saying that I want a baby with you.  You really do love me, don't you?"

"Of course I do, and I would be overjoyed to have a baby with you."

"Unfortunately, I'm still on my birth control, but now I know that I want one with you.  I know that you've never been a dad before and that you're a little older, but I'd love nothing more than to share that experience with you."

"I feel the same way.  But for now, we better get our asses back to work so that we can support a little one."

Red kissed me some more and held on tighter for another minute.  Then suddenly, she sat up and climbed off of my damp crotch.  She grabbed a couple of napkins and cleaned me up before I jerked up my pants and tilted up the seat.  The sassiness was gone for the moment as I drove her back to the bank.  

She stared into my eyes as we sat quietly by the front door.  "I'm serious. I want to make a child with you and spend all my time with you both.  Are you okay with that?"

"I'm serious when I say that I will do anything with you or for you for the rest of my life.  And, yes, I'd love to have a child with you."

"Okay, when we get home tonight, I'm throwing away my birth control."

"I like the sound of that."

"What?"

"When we get home tonight."

"Was there ever any doubt?  I mean, you know that you can't resist me, so I guess I'm stuck with your old ass."

She was back, and I loved it.  "Okay, smartypants.  What time do you get off tonight?"  The moment that 'get off' slipped from my lips, I knew I was screwed.

"When your face is between my legs, that's when!" she blurted out as I considered my error.

"Alright, give me a kiss and call me when you're ready to leave work."

We kissed affectionately before she pulled away and headed for work.  "I'll call you mostly because I'll need a ride home, you old perv," she barked as she opened the bank door.  Then she winked and flashed me her ass before she escaped inside.

The day went by with me daydreaming about having a child with my perky little Red.  By day's end, I hadn't accomplished much but did enjoy thoughts of making a real life with her.  I closed up the office and headed toward the bank when she called my cell.  I pulled into the parking lot in a space right out front as I answered the call.

"I'm ready for my ride home, you old geezer," Red wisecracked.

"Well then, get your cute little ass out here," I replied.

"You're here already? Red questioned as I heard her scrambling to her feet and then running out the door.  Seconds later, she was in my arms as we kissed and cuddled in front of the other employees as they also left for the day.  Our canoodling continued until long after the parking lot was empty.

Finally, I asked, "Can we go home now so that I get you naked on a bed?"

"You know how impatient I can be.  How about I suck on you while you drive us home that way, you'll be nice and hard for when we hit the bed."

Fortunately for me, it was only about ten miles to her place.  That, and she wasn't trying to make me cum, just yet.  As I pulled into her parking space, Red put my stiff penis away carefully and then zipped me up for the journey to her bed.  I grabbed my things, and we ran to her front door.  As she fumbled with the keys, I added to her frustration by pressing my body against hers, pinning her to the door. 

Grinding my bulge into her plump little ass caused her to drop the keys as she moaned in delight.  She didn't even attempt to pick them up as I kissed her neck while my sheathed pecker was splitting her covered buttocks.  I dropped my things and let my hands wander to her breasts.  Caressing them brought on a new level of excitement for her, and soon enough, she climaxed right there at her front door.

Her face turned back in search of mine as I quickly dipped down to grab her keys.  I spun her around to pounce on her lips as my free hand found her bare mound.  As my fingers flicked her sensitive clit she pleaded, "Take me inside and make love to me."

I eased away and unlocked her door.  Pushing it open, I tossed my things inside before scooping her up and carrying her to her bed.  We both stripped quietly while watching the other.  I then placed her on her back and climbed between her thighs.  It started gently as my tongue caressed her labia and parted them.  But, as Red's sounds magnified, so did my pressure and enthusiasm.

It wasn't long before Red was having multiple orgasms and pulling my face to hers.  Once our lips met, her hands reached for my pulsing pecker and placed it at her entrance.  Not waiting for my move, she impaled herself fully before wrapping her legs around my back.  As her hands moved back up to my head, Red whispered, "Love me."

I loved her for some time that night.  The first was slow and tender.  The next three increased in voraciousness.  By the end, we were wild and crazed like new lovers often are.  It seemed that each climax caused us to need each other even more.  I'd never felt anything like it with any other woman.  As Red collapsed onto me from her cowgirl position, I held her tight as we both passed out from exhaustion.

ooOoo

Red moved in with me, and our lives went on making love daily for several weeks before we finally found out that she was pregnant.  We were both over the moon and still fucking like rabbits.  I insisted on marrying her, and she agreed readily.  The sex was even more pleasurable for both of us, knowing that we had each other forever.

The other thing that didn't change was her love of being with some of the other women at work.  Heather was a regular at our house, coming by at least once a week to get her dose of pussy and anal.  We also had a get-together at the bank every now and again after hours like at the beginning.  But those stories will come later after we've had some time to settle in with our new little one.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments