Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"Author's note: I’d like to thank my friend and editor, Harvey, for going over this piece."

It was dead week, that dreaded week before final exams when all students are presumed to be studying before the five days of finals in all their classes. In reality, most of my friends found a little time to take study breaks and go out to have a good time. For me, that meant spending time with Gianna.

She was still staying over three or four nights a week at my apartment. A couple of times I had thought of asking her to move in with me, but then I would lose my nerve when I thought that might be moving too quickly or put unwanted pressure on her. I had already purchased a chest of drawers for her things and half my closet was filled with her clothes. I knew that some of her belongings were in the house she shared with her roommates in North Las Vegas, but, as much time as she spent in my apartment, it felt like we were already living together, at least to me.

I had gotten out of class at noon and spent a couple of hours studying at the library for my marketing final. Gianna had texted me earlier and told me she’d be at my apartment around four, and since she didn’t have to work that evening, I wanted to have dinner ready for her when she got there. I went to the market on my way home and purchased the ingredients to make a Cobb salad, her favorite meal.

Just as I was putting the finishing touches on the greens, I heard the front door open. Perfect timing, she's home. “Hi, baby, how was your day?” I asked. 

“It was good, but my finals are going to be a real bitch.”

We slipped into an easy embrace and gently kissed. However, I could immediately tell something was off. She always stressed about her classes and grades, it was just the way she was, but I got the feeling this was something more. I decided to wait her out and let her tell me what was going on. She was wearing dark blue nurse’s scrubs and white tennis shoes. Her hair was pulled back in a tight ponytail, and even though she had been on her feet all day she still looked beautiful.

“Everything go okay at work last night?” I said nonchalantly, trying to subtly draw her out.

“Yeah, I’m still trying to adjust to the whole boss thing, but I really love it.”

Her promotion to assistant manager had come with some growing pains. She had to work more closely now with David, the general manager, which wasn’t always easy. However, James had nearly doubled her salary, so I knew she was being well compensated for any additional stress.

“Mel, you didn’t have to cook; can I help with anything?”

“You can open a bottle of wine and then have a seat, sexy. It’s all done and we’re ready to eat.” I watched as she glided across the room, as if on air, and retrieved the wine. She grabbed glasses and met me at the table just as I was bringing over the sliced bread.

We talked between bites about our classes and the goings-on at James’s restaurant. When they weren’t preparing and serving gourmet Italian food, the cooks and wait staff seemed to get into quite a bit of mischief, and one of my favorite pastimes was discovering who was sleeping with whom behind who's back.

After we finished our meal, Gianna refilled both wine glasses, which emptied the bottle. Okay… right about … now …

“Mel, we need to talk.”

There it was. I knew the woman I loved all too well. I smiled. “We do, huh?”

She took a deep breath, as if trying to summon the courage to broach whatever subject had obviously been weighing on her. “When Tim picked me up last night, he asked me where I was the night before.”

Tim was Gianna’s boyfriend, the one who had no idea she was bisexual or that she had been seeing me and spending so much time at my apartment. “What did you tell him?”

“I told him the truth, Mel.”

My jaw dropped. “Some liar you are, you fold at the first question,” I said teasingly, trying to lighten the mood.

She gave me a soft smile. “Tim told me he has dropped by a few times when I wasn't home; of course, that’s because I was here with you.” She paused for a moment to collect her thoughts before continuing. “My roommates didn't know what to tell him, so he became suspicious.”

“How much did you tell him?”

“I told him everything.” We both remained silent for a few moments before she continued speaking. “Naturally, he was very upset. You're the only secret I’ve ever kept from him, so he felt very hurt and betrayed. After I answered him, neither of us spoke the entire way home, and when we got to my house, he told me he needed time to think. I wasn't sure what to say, so I just got out of the car, and when I did, he drove away without saying goodbye.”

God, that sounded harsh. I wasn’t sure what to say or how to react, so I didn't say anything.

“When I saw him today, we had a long talk on our lunch break, and we were able to somewhat clear the air. When I met you, I really had no expectations. I mean, besides the fact that I knew I wanted you.” I smiled slightly, remembering that first heated night we’d spent together. “Then we just clicked, and I knew I wanted to see more of you, and then all of the sudden I started to develop feelings for you, and …" She paused again to collect her thoughts. “Maybe I should have told him right then from the beginning that I had met you, but I didn’t. He’s just so traditional, and so is his family, Mel, and I had no way of knowing how he’d take all of this, so I just made the mistake of doing nothing.”

We both took a long sip of our wine and then looked into each other’s eyes. “So where does this leave us?” I asked cautiously, almost afraid of her response.

“He’d like to meet you.”

My jaw dropped again. “Gianna, I … I don’t know if that’s a good idea, I mean ...”

“Hey, I met your boyfriend,” A mischievous smile broke across her face, “Fair is fair.”

I gasped. “You can’t even compare the two events. I told James about you minutes after the first time we kissed, and of course, being the typical male, he thought it was sexy. But to Tim, I’m some bitch you’re sneaking around with behind his back who is trying to steal his girlfriend.”

“Well, that was his first reaction.”

“Yeah, sounds like a fun evening, Gianna, meeting some guy who already hates me.”

“Once he thought about it, Mel, he thought it was sexy too, and asked what you were like and if he could take us out to dinner this weekend so he could see for himself who I’m spending so much time with.”

I wasn’t sure how to react to her last statement. What is he expecting? Dinner, or more? “What did you tell him about me?”

“Just … you know … the basics.”

“So, you didn’t go into detail about us … I mean ... intimate things?”

She gasped. “Oh, God, no. I mean, he knows ... you know … but I didn’t go into minutiae concerning what we do in bed together.”

I wasn’t sure that I wanted to meet Tim, especially if he had preconceived negative opinions of me. However, Gianna did have a point. She didn’t balk at meeting James that night in his restaurant, and if I refused to meet Tim it would put an enormous strain on her relationship with him as well as negatively affect my relationship with her. It was quickly becoming obvious that I didn’t have much of a choice. I gave her a relenting smile. “You better tell him that he has to take us somewhere nice.”

- - - - -

My knees were knocking together, and I felt sick to my stomach. It was Friday night and I had agreed to meet Gianna and Tim at 35 Steaks + Martinis inside the Hard Rock just off the Las Vegas strip. Even though it was only a couple of miles from my downtown apartment, it took me nearly an hour to get there and valet the Land Rover in the heavy Friday-night traffic.

I must have tried on ten different outfits once I got out of the shower. What the hell do you wear when you are meeting your girlfriend's boyfriend for the first time? After what felt like hours in front of the mirror, I finally settled on a black, strappy-back, sleeveless cocktail dress. I also chose to wear faux-leather black wing-accent gladiator sandals that went perfectly with the short little frock. To complete the look, I selected a black silk bra with a matching thong.

While sliding the tiny thong up my thighs, I paused for a moment to examine my bare vagina. Earlier in the week, I had completed my second laser treatment, which was permanently removing my pubic hair. The technician told me that I’d need at least four more treatments to ensure nothing would grow back, and I had to admit it did feel somewhat cleaner. However, not having hair there made me feel like I was naked even when I was fully clothed. It was an odd feeling that I couldn’t fully square in my mind.

I still didn’t know why James wouldn’t just let me shave instead of going through the bother and expense of these laser treatments. There were so many things about him I just didn’t understand. It was obviously very important to him that I do it, and like most of the other things he demanded of me I just unquestioningly relented and gave in to him.

I stopped dead in my tracks when I saw Gianna and Tim waiting outside the steakhouse for me. Gianna was wearing a little black miniskirt with a cute white lace top and a brown cardigan sweater with black ankle boots. Her long dark hair was in gentle loose curls, and she looked beautiful. Slowly, my eyes gravitated to the young man who had his arm wrapped securely around her. I'm not sure what I was expecting, but Tim was very handsome in an almost unassuming way.

He had brown eyes and wavy brown hair in a short, professional-type cut. He looked to be about six feet tall and maybe 165 pounds. I could tell that he was in good shape and had a bit of muscle, but not in an overdone-jock type of way. When I saw them together my heart sank just a little, because standing side by side, with his arm wrapped tightly around her, they looked like the perfect couple.

Part of me wanted to turn and run away. I was terrified of being some type of third wheel around them. Summoning every ounce of courage I could muster, I walked towards them until they saw me. Gianna gave me a warm smile, but I knew her well enough to know that she was hiding some apprehension behind the pleasant grin. My eyes met Tim’s and a slight grin broke across his face as he sized me up.

“So this is the infamous Melanie.”

Gianna playfully elbowed him in the side. “You promised you’d be nice,” she said, gently chiding him. “Melanie, this is Tim.”

“Timothy, it’s nice to meet you,” I said softly.

“It’s nice to meet you too, but my mother is the only one who’s allowed to call me Timothy.”

“It’s a pity she’s not here to give you a refresher course in manners,” I said with a saucy, playful smile.

Gianna’s mouth dropped open. “Melanie!”

Tim and I smiled at each other. Shit. He was a nice guy who had a great sense of humor. Unfortunately, I liked him already.

“I must be the luckiest man in the world tonight; I get to dine with the two most beautiful women in the entire casino.”

He extended one elbow towards me and the other towards Gianna. We both intertwined our arms through his and he escorted us into the restaurant. The hostess sat us at a cozy corner booth near a large bar and I was able to take a few seconds to appreciate my surroundings. The front of the bar had inlaid brown and gray granite that was accented by matching dark oak beams and bar stools. The ceiling had identical dark oak columns and the walls were painted in a plain, off-white color. What made the entire space pop was glowing pink neon lighting on the ceiling and blue and purple neon that lit different sections of the walls, giving the entire restaurant a modern, hip vibe.

Tim ordered a bottle of wine and we all decided on starting with an appetizer of shellfish that featured Maine lobster, Alaskan king crab legs, tiger prawns, and various types of oysters.

After we ordered our entrees there was a minute of rather uncomfortable silence. To make matters worse, Gianna excused herself to use the restroom. Even though I offered to go with her, she insisted that I stay at the table and keep Tim company. I had to admit it was a sly move.

Thankfully, Tim only let a few more seconds of uncomfortable silence go by before he broke the ice. “So, you’ve been seeing Gianna for about a month?”

I took a sip of my wine. “That’s correct.”

“And she told you about me from the beginning?”

“Yes, she did.” I saw the hurt, wounded look in his eyes. He looked so vulnerable, and I felt bad for him. I also felt guilty for being complicit in keeping Gianna’s other life with me a secret from him. "Don't be mad at her," I said while reaching over and squeezing his hand. "She loves you dearly, and she made it very clear to me from the first day we met how important you are to her."

He smiled softly, and I saw the aggrieved look begin to vanish from his face. “I was pretty sure she was seeing someone else,” he said hesitantly. “I was just very shocked to learn that person was a woman.”

“I can imagine; that’s a lot to try to take in.”

“At first, I thought it was just sex, or maybe she was experimenting, but it’s more than that, isn't it? I see the way you look at each other; it has to be.”

The last thing I wanted was to delve this deep into their relationship or reveal too much about my relationship with her. His question was difficult to answer on several levels. Gianna was a very accomplished lover and nothing she did with me bespoke of experimentation. Experimenting with women was something she had done long before she met me. Furthermore, he was right about the nature of our relationship. “Just like your relationship with her, our relationship is more than sex,” I admitted.

“I know this must sound very naive, but I didn’t know women could feel that way for each other.”

Gianna was right, he is very traditional. A little smile broke across my face. “We can, Tim.”

“I’ll shut up now before I come across as a bigger simpleton than I probably already do.”

We both laughed, and for the first time that evening, I felt really comfortable around him. “You didn’t get out much in Utah, did you?”

“Hey, now!” he said playfully.

I could see why she was so crazy about him. He was a nice guy who was obviously stone in love with her. What’s not to like? Gianna returned from the restroom to a table that was completely different from the one she had left. Tim and I were laughing and joking with each other, and it actually felt like we had been friends for years.

“Well, you two are getting along good; you’ll have to catch me up, what did I miss?”

It was time to mess with Tim a little bit. “He was just telling me how you do this thing with your tongue when you’re in bed together and it just drives him crazy.” Tim’s face instantly turned a deep shade of crimson that I had never seen before while Gianna simultaneously gave me a shocked yet playful expression. I quickly learned that Tim was a true wide-eyed innocent, and all I had to do was bring up something even remotely sexual to render him a blushing, stuttering, stammering mess.

The rest of our dinner was amazing. Gianna ordered seafood risotto, I had the Chilean sea bass, and Tim ordered a New York strip steak. We had a wonderful time laughing and joking with each other, and it was so much fun to hear them talk about their classes.

Because they were in the third year of the nursing program, they were able to take many of their classes together and they saw a lot of one another throughout the day. I had to admit I also felt a slight twinge of jealousy. They were the same age, on the same career path, and they seemed to have so much in common, much more so than James and I did. I hated to think that Tim and I were in some sort of competition for Gianna’s affections, but if we were, I thought he definitely had the inside track.

While we were eating our entrees, we decided to order a second bottle of wine, and because of the alcohol we were all feeling loose and relaxed. When the check came, Tim nonchalantly pulled out his wallet and gave his credit card to our server. Outwardly, he acted like the bill was no big deal, but I knew it probably was. I did some quick mental arithmetic, and I figured that the check had to be about $400 with the tip. I thought about offering to pay for some or even the entire bill. However, he was the one who had asked us out to dinner, and I didn't want to overstep my bounds because I was getting along so well with him.

Gianna had told me that Tim was a part-time emergency medical technician, so I knew that he obviously had money to pay the bill. Nonetheless, I reasoned that a full-time student who was also working a part-time job probably didn't have a lot of extra money, especially for such an extravagant dinner.

This made me think of James and our evenings out and how that was changing me and my perception of the things around me. He had taken me to a lot of very swanky places like this one and we’d run up some very large tabs, which he’d always paid without batting an eye. At first, the extravagant expense of everything we did together really shocked me. However, as the time passed, I realized that I had gotten used to James’s money and maybe now, on some level, I was starting to take it for granted. That was obviously an attitude that I needed to work on correcting.

While we were finishing the last of our wine and waiting for the server to bring back Tim's credit card, Gianna began speaking. “So, the night is still young, what do we feel like doing now?”

“There's a jazz club here that I've been wanting to check out,” I said. “How would you guys feel about doing that?”

“Oh, I'd love that,” Gianna said enthusiastically. Gianna and I loved smooth jazz music. It was one of the first things that helped us bond as we were getting to know each other.

“Yeah, that's fine with me,” Tim said apathetically. I could tell he wasn’t that keen on the idea, but he also didn’t seem willing to throw a wrench into our plans.

It was a short walk inside the casino from the 35 + Martini's steakhouse to the Blue Note jazz bar. When we approached the hostess station outside the bar, we learned that there was a $10 cover and a two-drink minimum. Tim pulled out his wallet in an attempt to pay until I stopped him.

phatas
Online Now!
Lush Cams
phatas

“Sorry, buddy, but this is my idea, so I'm paying, and if you don't like it, you're just going to have to wait in the car,” I said teasingly.

“My mom taught me never to argue with a pretty woman, so I guess I'll be forced to relent,” he said with a soft smile.

The bar was very full, but not quite up to capacity. It had a small stage at the back of the room, and there were at least a hundred people listening to the soulful jazz music that the band was playing. The room was somewhat dark, like most bars, and tastefully decorated with brown oak tables and chairs lit by purple lights that hung from the ceiling. The walls were painted red and were broken up by large black wooden columns, and each column had a black-and-white portrait of a famous jazz musician hanging from it. The club also had beautiful hardwood floors, and I noticed that a modest space was reserved near the bar for a dance floor. After the hostess seated us, a pretty server came to our table to take our drink order.

 "We need a bottle of Patron and three bottles of water," I said.

Tim's eyes got wide when he heard my drink order. “You want the whole bottle instead of just getting shots?”

“You're drinking with the big girls tonight, Timmy, and you had better keep up,” I said saucily.

The live music coming from the stage was just amazing, and each time the band played a new song a dozen couples went to the dance floor and started dancing seductively. I already had a pretty good buzz going from all the wine I’d consumed at dinner, and as I did a series of Patron shots with Gianna and Tim I could really feel the alcohol start to hit me. After the fourth tequila shot, I was feeling incredibly loose and relaxed.

“I want to dance,” Gianna said as the band started to play a soulful rendition of an old Miles Davis classic. Tim and I looked at her expectantly. I wasn’t sure which one of us she had been talking to or wanted to dance with. She giggled when she noticed the lost look in my eyes. “I want to dance with you, Mel; Tim’s not much of a dancer.”

Once we were on the dance floor, we immediately wrapped our arms around each other and moved in unison to the beat of the seductive rhythm. Being in the Blue Note was much different from being in a hip-hop club like Rain. We were the only same-sex couple dancing together and we were getting a lot of lustful, gawking stares from those around us. It would have probably bothered me somewhat had I not been so buzzed from the alcohol. I felt Gianna’s hands squeezing and rubbing my ass as we began to make out. I knew the alcohol must have been getting to her too, because she was normally much more reserved when it came to public displays of affection, especially in such a predominantly heterosexual place like this.

“God, I want you, Mel,” she said huskily while licking and sucking on my earlobe.

Between the alcohol and Gianna’s very intense public foreplay, I was becoming very aroused, and I knew the wetness from between my legs was beginning to soak my thong. “What about Tim, honey?” I said between gasps and pants. Damn, her hot mouth is really getting to me.

“Just go with it, Mel … it will be okay … follow my lead.”

I wasn’t sure what she had in mind, but I decided to throw caution to the wind and trust her judgment. The song ended and we walked back to the table hand in hand. When I saw Tim, it took everything in my power to not burst out laughing. His mouth was wide open, and he had a look on his face that was somewhere between dumbfounded and flabbergasted.

“Do you know every single person in this club was watching that little performance you two just put on?” he said incredulously. “Christ, they are still staring at you.”

Thankfully Gianna spoke up and deflected his question. “This was your idea, baby, not ours,” she said playfully. “You wanted to know what we are like when we’re together, and now you’re finding out.”

I looked down and noticed she was rubbing the very noticeable bulge in the front of his pants. Tim might have been shocked by what Gianna and I had done on the dance floor, but obviously our bawdy little display had a very physical effect on him as well.

“Mel and I talked about getting a room here; are you game?”

Get a room? We did?

She continued to rub the front of his pants as she spoke. “We are all way too drunk to drive home, anyway.”

I’ve been told that the greatest desire for any man is to be with two women. However, as I looked into Tim’s anxious, apprehensive eyes, I knew what Gianna was suggesting was scaring the hell out of him. He started to open his mouth, but no sounds came out. At this point, I’m sure part of his hesitation was due to the alcohol because he’d been drinking just as much as Gianna, and I had. However, it was also very apparent that the reality of what Gianna was proposing was hitting him hard.

“Don’t worry about the money, baby; you paid for dinner, Mel paid for the club, I’ll pick up the room.”

It was all I could do to keep from bursting out in laughter. I was certain that his stunned reaction had nothing to do with money and I could almost see trepidation etched on his face. A fantasy of his was quickly becoming reality and he looked terrified.

In all honesty, I was a little hesitant myself. When I met James, I promised him that he’d be the only man I’d have sex with. At the time, it seemed like an easy promise to keep. I had a few friends that were guys, but none of them interested me in a sexual way. Furthermore, spending a weekend with James every month more than satisfied my appetite for being with men. Nonetheless, Gianna appeared to be giving me the green light to be with her and Tim, and I wasn’t sure yet just how far I’d let it go once we were all together.

- - - - - -

I watched as Gianna retracted the keycard and I heard the small motor roll back the deadbolt and unlock the door to the hotel room. As the three of us stepped inside, I took a moment to take in my surroundings. The room had one king-size bed and gray carpeting. Additionally, the room was decorated mainly in brown: bedspread, walls, window coverings, and a wooden hotel dresser, all brown. The only part of the room that wasn’t brown was the white ceiling. My sexual exploits had taken me to many different hotel rooms in Las Vegas, but I couldn’t remember any of them having such a glaring lack of color. However, Gianna and Tim didn’t seem to mind the limited color palette as they immediately made their way towards the bed. “I’m going to use the restroom,” I said hesitantly.

Gianna raised her hand in acknowledgment seconds before collapsing on the bed on top of Tim. I quickly retreated to the bathroom, and even though I was still incredibly buzzed from the alcohol I had to take a deep breath to try to settle myself down. The threesome that I’d had with James and Megyn a few weeks earlier seemed to be much less complicated than the one I was about to engage in. Even though I’d formed a bit of a connection with Megyn afterward, it was still hook-up sex. In contrast, this love triangle was a much different situation, and I didn’t know how it would play out. Regardless, after spending several minutes in solitude, I knew further delay was just a stalling tactic.

When I went back out into the room, I tried to hide my shocked expression. Gianna and Tim were both naked on the bed and Tim was lying back, propped up on two pillows, with Gianna kissing him hard while slowly stroking his cock up and down. Because I was the only one in the room who was still fully dressed, I felt out of place, which added to my nervousness. Gianna must have heard me enter the room. “Get your clothes off, honey, and come over here and help me,” she said playfully.

As soon as she finished speaking, she kissed her way down Tim’s chest and took his erection into her mouth. I had to admit that watching her lovingly fellate him started to really turn me on while simultaneously easing some of my anxiety.

I removed my sandals and unzipped the back of my dress. Once I began removing my outfit, Tim’s eyes immediately locked on mine. I reached behind my back and undid the little hooks of my bra, freeing my breasts. I watched as Tim’s eyes traveled up and down my body while he simultaneously let out a low, guttural moan. I wasn’t sure if his utterance was due to his appreciation of seeing my breasts or Gianna plunging his cock rapidly in and out of her mouth.

Nevertheless, the erotic scene playing out on the bed was causing me to become incredibly wet. While looking directly at him, I slowly slid my sodden thong down my thighs. exposing my vagina to Tim’s lascivious, hungry eyes. He let out another gasp as Gianna released his shiny, saliva-covered cock from her mouth. She turned to look at me, and then turned again and looked into Tim’s eyes. “She has a beautiful body, doesn’t she, honey?” Gianna said before kissing him hotly on the mouth. After breaking their embrace, she said, “Slide down, it’s my turn now.”

Tim silently complied and slid off the pillows and down onto the middle of the bed. Once he was in position, Gianna turned to face me and then swung her leg over his torso to straddle his chest. She then began scooting backward until she had sealed her vagina on his waiting mouth.

I stepped forward onto the bed and crawled between Tim’s open legs. His cock was twitching and throbbing in time with his heartbeat and there was a long string of pre-cum oozing out of the slit and dribbling onto his stomach. I quickly came to the conclusion that little Timmy had a very nice cock. It wasn’t overly long but it was very thick and veiny. I gently grasped his member and began to slowly stroke him, which caused a copious amount of pre-cum to seep out and onto my fingers. God, Gianna has this boy worked up.

His penis was pulsing and fluttering as I worked my hand up and down his shaft. I looked up at Gianna, who was now gasping and moaning as she ground her pussy hard into Tim's mouth. As I studied her facial expression, I knew from experience that she was already close to orgasm.

From between Gianna’s thighs, Tim emitted a muffled gasp as I took him into my mouth. I plunged his cock up and down in rapid succession to loosen and relax my throat. A few seconds later, I was taking him all the way to the root. Gianna was now shuddering and gasping as she came into Tim’s mouth. She had both her hands on his stomach to steady herself, and I wasn’t sure how that poor guy was getting oxygen.

Once she’d recovered, I looked up and our eyes met. She studied me intently as I fellated her boyfriend, and I could tell from the lustful look in her eyes that watching me give him head was turning her on as much as it was me. While I bobbed up and down on him harder, I reached between my legs and dipped two fingers into my pussy, soaking them. I then raised my wet fingers to Gianna’s lips. She opened her mouth, licking and sucking the secretions from my fingers.

Once I had retracted my fingers from her mouth, she resumed grinding her vagina onto his face. Tim’s ass was now rising up off the mattress as he pushed himself deeper into my mouth and throat. Additionally, I noticed that his stomach muscles were tensing up and his cock was twitching and fluttering in my mouth, so I knew that he had to be getting close to orgasm. Seconds later, I watched Gianna cry out and tremble in orgasm as she ground her pussy hard into Tim's mouth. Almost simultaneously, Tim began to thrust his hips upward, which lifted his ass up off the mattress and sent his cock deep into my throat. I knew he was just seconds from coming and I quickly raised my head, which expelled his penis from my mouth.

In truth, watching Gianna get herself off by grinding her pussy into Tim’s face with this handsome young man’s cock in my mouth was one of the most erotic acts I had ever experienced, and all I wanted was to taste his cum seconds before it went down my throat. However, even in this intense hedonistic moment, it felt like that would be taking things too far.

It’s difficult to explain, but Tim was Gianna’s man. Even though I knew she was okay with me being with him, even to the point of me having sex with him, it just didn’t feel right, and I couldn’t take things further. Additionally, there was James and the promise I had made to him. I knew he would be furious with me for taking another man into my mouth, and to have sex with another man would be stepping way over the line.

Gianna had recovered from her orgasm and our eyes met as I looked up at her. Without saying a word, I gave her a look that she immediately recognized. She smiled and nodded her head in understanding. "I want to feel you behind me, baby," she said to Tim. "Mel, get on your back, I want to taste that pussy of yours,” she said while getting on her hands and knees in front of him.

Tim and I both complied with Gianna's request. I turned over onto my back and slid forward until my legs were on either side of her, and he positioned himself behind her spread legs. I looked into Tim's eyes as I heard Gianna gasp when he entered her. Seconds later, I felt her extend her tongue into my vagina. I closed my eyes and my head hit the mattress as the waves of pleasure hit me. Gianna was an amazing lover, and we had been together long enough that she knew exactly what I liked and how I liked it.

I opened my eyes, and they met Tim’s. He was very slowly and gently moving in and out of Gianna. I’m sure that part of his unhurried pace was his attempt at holding back his orgasm and prolonging the experience. However, he looked to be almost in a trance as he watched Gianna’s head between my legs while she pleasured me. I could feel her gently moving forward and then back as he methodically rocked in and out of her. Every now and then he must have hit a spot inside her that she especially liked because it would cause her to momentarily unlatch her mouth from my pussy and cry out; then, a few seconds later, she would regain her composure and her tongue would once again find my vagina.

I know that he had never witnessed intimacy between two women, much less been directly involved in it. I was amazed at how it actually added to my experience, seeing the look of wonder in his eyes as he watched the woman he loved make love to me. In contrast, I remembered being with James and Megyn. I know James loved watching us together, yet there wasn’t the sense of awe on his face like I witnessed on Tim’s.

Gianna withdrew her tongue from inside me and began rapidly flicking the tip over my clit, which instantly brought me back to the now. Almost without warning, I felt my orgasm begin to build. “Oh, God, honey, yeah… right there,” I screamed as the waves of passion were very quickly overtaking me.

“Cum in me, baby, I want to feel that cum inside of me,” Gianna gasped while shaking violently in orgasm.

I was just beginning to regain control of my senses when I witnessed Tim shudder and moan as he reached his apex; I knew from the look in his eyes that he was coming inside the woman that we both loved, and a disparate feeling came over me. I cringe at the thought of calling it jealousy, but perhaps that’s what it was, because the last time I felt it I was watching Megyn have sex with James. I hated these possessive feelings and I quickly tried to put them out of my mind. The three of us collapsed on the large bed.  A few minutes later, our breathing had returned to normal, and Tim excused himself to use the restroom.

I looked into Gianna’s eyes and noticed that she was studying my face intently before she began to speak. “I know this wasn’t easy for you, Mel, but I want you to know how much I appreciate it.”

I took her hand and gently squeezed it. “I enjoyed watching you both, and even though I was apprehensive about meeting him at first … and … you know … doing this …” as a smile broke on both of our faces, “I’m glad we did.” Gianna leaned in and we kissed softly just as Tim came back into the room.

I spent the next several hours watching them make love, and Tim watched Gianna and me, but the three of us didn’t engage in sex together. Even though I was very tempted, I didn’t let Tim penetrate me, which I hoped was keeping at least part of the promise I had made to James. The guilt I was feeling was assuaged somewhat by the fact that the three of us meeting and being together was important to Gianna, and I felt like I had to be there for her, just like she was for me the morning that James abruptly left for Los Angeles. For the first time, I was beginning to realize just how problematic it was being in love with two people.

The sun was coming up and Tim had just fallen asleep. Gianna urged me to stay with them in the hotel room, but it just didn’t feel right. They needed some privacy as a couple, and I knew I’d sleep better in my own bed. As I drove home, I couldn’t help but reflect on the complicated state of my love life. I didn’t like the fact that I had to share the two people that I loved with others. Things were much simpler when I was hooking up with women I met in clubs and then leaving the next morning before awkward and potentially romantic entanglements could arise.

Even though I wished the circumstances were different concerning the two people I was seeing, I was happy. James was opening up a world to me that I hadn’t even known existed, and even though that was sometimes very scary it was also incredibly exciting. Then my thoughts turned to Gianna. She was the most thoughtful, kind, caring, and loving woman that I had ever been with; my relationship with her seemed to balance the tumultuous experiences I was having with James. No matter what he put me through, she’d be there for me and help get me through it. I came to the conclusion that nothing in life is ever perfect, and all that any of us can hope for is to be happy, and that morning I was.     

I had just gotten off the elevator and was walking down the hallway and approaching my apartment when I noticed a small package by the front door. I observed that the parcel had a Los Angeles return address and I recognized it as James’s office. Even though I was very tired, I knew I’d never be able to get to sleep until I opened it and discovered what he had sent me.

Once I was inside, I opened the box and saw an envelope with a card inside.  The card read:

“Melanie, I know you’ve been studying hard for your finals, and I want to reward you by taking you somewhere special. I’m going to leave you in suspense by not revealing our destination quite yet, but the enclosed contents will give you a hint. James.”

I dug down into the Styrofoam peanuts and pulled out five bikinis. Oh, God, five micro bikinis. I read the almost microscopic tag on one of the thong bottoms and it said Wicked Weasel.

James had been many things to me in the time that I'd known him: my benefactor, my lover, and my dominant. I had no idea where he planned to take me or the things we'd do once we were there, but there was one thing I was certain of: there would never be a dull moment.

Published 
Written by melanieatplay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments