Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

James opened the bottle of champagne and poured it into two flutes, then opened the bottle of Patron and poured us two shots into the small glasses. I was feeling much less nervous than I was when we walked in, but still jittery enough to do a shot with James. He handed me one of the shot glasses. “Here’s to you, Melanie, and our fun night ahead,” he said cryptically.

I looked into his eyes, trying to figure out what he meant with that toast, but of course he gave away nothing. I tipped back the shot and felt it burn all the way down to my toes. Instantly, I felt better. The song stopped and the DJ began speaking as the three girls went out into the crowd to mingle with the hoard of me, and three new girls manned the poles.

I picked up the flute and sipped the champagne; it tasted amazing, even better than the Dom Perignon we had at the Paris. I watched as a cute Latina girl swung around acrobatically on the pole, whipping the men in the crowd to a frenzy. Some of the girls were prettier than others, but all of them were so athletic and graceful. They had such toned arms and legs; dancing on that pole must be an amazing workout, I thought. I looked over at James, and again he was studying me, not the girls.

“Are you having a good time? he asked. 

“I am, this is fun,” I replied, as I really did enjoy watching the beautiful girls dance from afar. I didn't understand James, though. Dozens of nearly naked women were all around us, and it was as if I could feel raw sex dripping out of the walls of this place, so I wondered why James was looking at me.

Just then an Asian girl in a tiny schoolgirl uniform approached our table. She looked into James’s eyes charmingly. “Would you like a lap dance?”

My mouth dropped open; What the hell is that? I thought. 

James smiled back at her. “I’ll pass for now, but I know my girlfriend would love one,” he said as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a twenty-dollar bill.

“James, I don’t think I …”

It was too late. In what seemed like a split second, she had taken the money out of James’s hand and was grinding seductively on my thigh. I didn't know what to do, so I just sat there motionless, almost afraid to move, as she rubbed up against me. I looked around and saw that several guys’ attention was now focused on me and this girl instead of the girls on the stage, which made me even more nervous and apprehensive. As she gyrated on me I looked into her eyes and I saw she was scanning the room, looking for the next table to move to after she was done with me. I was instantly put off by that. Originally, she’d wanted to give James a lap dance, not me, but she wasn't willing to turn down twenty dollars and tell him no.

Thankfully, about a minute later the song ended. I smiled at her politely and James thanked her as she moved on to a group of guys a couple of tables down. I’m not sure what I expected from my first lap dance, but that sure wasn't the ‘be-all, end-all’ experience that the guys talked about in the dorms.

James looked into my eyes. “What did you think?”

“It was okay.”

“Yeah, I could tell there were no sparks.”

“There doesn't have to be sparks.”

“Of course there does,” he said, “I want you to have a good time here.”

“I’m with you, James, of course I’m having a good time,” I said teasingly. That wasn't what he’d meant, and I knew it. 

We watched several more sets of dancers take the stages, and we did a couple more shots as well as drinking about half the bottle of champagne. I had a really good buzz going from all the alcohol and I felt very loose and comfortable. I’d never come to a place like this by myself, or even with my friends, but with James beside me I felt secure and relaxed.

During the next half hour, we watched more dancers on the stages and James got me another lap dance with some skinny blonde girl, which was a little bit better than with the Asian girl but nothing to write home about. We did two more shots of Patron as the song changed, and again the three girls who were dancing went into the crowd to solicit the men for lap dances. That’s where the real money was for them, I reasoned, in the lap dances. It took me a bit of time, but I was catching on as to how this game was played between the dancers and the men in the crowd. It was like watching a show on Animal Planet about cheetahs stalking antelope on the Serengeti Plain. But on this show the felines were wearing G-strings as they stalked their prey, and the goal wasn’t to make a kill but to empty a wallet.

On the main stage, I watched as a beautiful red-headed girl got up to dance. I remembered seeing her earlier as she worked the crowd in a purple G-string bikini that she wore under a very short black leather miniskirt. The purple matched her pale skin tone perfectly. She looked very young, and at first, I wondered if she was old enough to work at a place like this. She had beautiful long flowing red hair and large breasts, just as big as or maybe even a bit bigger than mine. As she swayed on the pole and removed her bikini top, even from the distance I was observing her I could tell that she had natural breasts, not augmented like some of the other dancers.

I felt mesmerized by the music and the way her beautiful body swayed to the beat of the sensual R&B song the DJ had played. It felt so voyeuristic, watching this nearly naked girl dance on stage as her athletic body swung around the pole. She was wearing clear high heels like the rest of the dancers, and the muscles in her thighs and calves rippled with her every movement. The feelings she gave me as I studied her every movement were so forbidden, so naughty, that I felt mesmerized by her perfect curves. 

Just then, I watched as James motioned over a large security guard who was standing close to our booth. I noticed earlier that the big man was watching the girls intently, ensuring their safety as they went from table to table, working the crowd. Once the security guard reached our table, James whispered something in his ear and gave the giant man a fifty-dollar bill, and he quickly disappeared. I didn't think anything of it and watched the beautiful red-headed girl finish her dance.

I felt loose and relaxed. The alcohol had definitely taken the edge off. I scanned the main stage and saw the red-headed girl pick up the dollar bills that the men had thrown near the pole while she was dancing. She then quickly disappeared behind the stage, and I lost sight of her. I snuggled up to James after I had refilled both of our champagne flutes, which emptied the bottle. I reminded myself to take it easy with the tequila now that the champagne was gone. It was too easy to get carried away in this place; the erotic music, the seductive, nearly-naked dancers, the alcohol, it was a sensory overload and like nothing I had ever experienced before.

As I scanned the room, I spotted the pretty red-headed girl; she was flanked by the large security guard that James had whispered something to, and it looked like they were both walking right towards us! Instantly I felt butterflies churn in my stomach as I put two and two together; James had paid the security guard to bring her over to our table.

As she approached our table, I got a chance to look at her up close. Her long red hair was styled in loose curls. She had put her miniskirt back on. It was even shorter than my dress, and I knew it couldn't possibly cover her ass cheeks, but I guessed in a place like this that’s the point. She had also put her bikini top back on. It looked to be just a little too small, as her large breasts poured out of the top and sides, and it looked like the thin purple material was straining to hold them in.

She was wearing very high clear-plastic heels, maybe four inches tall I guessed, and the muscles in her thighs and calves rippled as she walked. I noticed that her high heels seemed to hoist her ass and made her gait incredibly erotic. She had a flat stomach, and from head to toe there wasn't an ounce of fat on this girl. I studied her face, seeing that she had a very light dusting of freckles, which gave her an adolescent appearance even though I knew she had to be at least eighteen to work as a dancer. She was even more beautiful up close than when she was dancing on the stage.

Once she reached the table, she looked directly into my eyes. “Did someone request a lap dance?” she said, smiling at me.

“I did,” I said, responding in a quick loud voice that shocked me. 

James smiled as he slid to the side of the booth, giving her room to operate on me. I noticed the security guard giving James a knowing smile as he returned to his post to keep a lookout over the other dancers. 

I opened my legs and pushed the hem of the skirt between them as best I could, not wanting to give the men around us a show of my own. Without getting money from James first, she instantly put her knee between my legs as she started to grind against me. Her polyester bikini top pushed up against my satin dress as our breasts rubbed together through the thin material.

She leaned forward and gently rubbed her cheek against mine, which sent shivers through my body. The other two girls who’d given me lap dances faced away from me the majority of the time, but this girl was facing me, which made for a much more sensual, erotic experience.

We were cheek to cheek as she ground her body into mine, and she began to speak. “When Clyde told me that a couple in a VIP booth had requested a dance, I was hoping it was you,” she whispered seductively in my ear, in a voice so low I knew James couldn't hear her. She was the first dancer of the three who actually spoke to me. The other two just haphazardly ground on me like they were some type of robot. Her speaking to me and acknowledging my presence made it so much more sensual. She continued, “I’m Flame, and I saw you watching me as I danced. I hoped I’d get a chance to dance for you.”

I instantly felt embarrassed. Had I watched her so intently that in the crowded room, while she was dancing, no less, she’d noticed me looking at her? “I’m Melanie,” I said softly, so only she could hear me, “and I love the way you dance,” I said truthfully. “You’re so graceful,” I continued, “like a ballerina,” I said honestly.

“Thank you, baby,” she said, as she took my earlobe in her mouth and gently sucked on it.

I gasped, loud enough that I knew James could hear me, making me feel even more embarrassed. Then I quickly came to my senses. I had watched these girls work the crowd long enough to know they would probably say whatever it took to separate these guys from their money. Was she just saying nice things to me in an attempt to get more money out of James?

Just then she caught me off guard and softly ground her knee into my pussy as she sucked on my earlobe again. I instantly moaned louder than I intended, and I could see her smile. Damn this little minx, I thought. She was getting to me and, even worse, she knew it. Who is the prey now? I thought. I’m no more immune to this girl’s charms than those guys on the floor near the stage.

Thankfully, the song ended. She pulled away from me and I quickly pulled down the hem of my skirt that was riding dangerously high from her knee rubbing against it. If my dress rode any higher up my thigh they were going to have to stop selling alcohol, I thought.

James handed her a twenty for the lap dance and I noticed that a lot of the guys in the crowd were watching our booth; the lap dance she had given me seemed to be drawing as much attention as the girls who were dancing on the stage.

James must have noticed it too. “Is there anywhere we can go that’s a bit more private, where my girlfriend can get another dance from you?” he asked her.

“We have private VIP Rooms,” she said seductively, “but it's $300 an hour.” Her voice took on a more hesitant tone when she mentioned the price.

“I think that’s reasonable,” James said, smiling at her.

She gave me a pleased look when James agreed to her terms. We stood up and she instantly took my hand, which I had to admit surprised me a bit. It felt like every eye in the room was on us as she led us up a small flight of stairs that opened into a small hallway with a large security guard who looked as if he was standing guard at the entrance.

Flame looked at James. “You have to pay him first,” she said.

James reached into his pocket and pulled out a large money clip. He peeled $300 out of the clip and handed it to the burly man, who counted it.

“Thank you, Sir,” he said in a deep voice. “Please follow me.”

Flame squeezed my hand as we walked behind the large man. The hallway had ten rooms, and each room had an intricately decorated drape that took the place of the door and could be pulled closed for privacy. Even though the drape made it impossible to see in, I could hear soft music coming from the various rooms. It’s for security, I thought. If a girl gets into trouble in the room, the security guard will hear her and be in there in an instant. I’m glad this place does a good job keeping these girls safe.

The security guard held a drape open for us and we walked into the room, followed by the blonde cocktail server from earlier with our bottle of Patron, fresh shot glasses, and our bottles of water that we hadn't even opened yet. It surprised me because it was as if she appeared out of thin air. “Can I get you anything else?” the waitress purred sweetly as she looked at James.

James looked at Flame and said, “Would you care for something to drink?”

She smiled at James. “I’d love a bottle of water, thank you.”

James nodded at the big-breasted blonde, and she scurried away to fetch the water.

The room wasn't that large, but big enough for us to move around comfortably. It had a booth, a large chair, and a table for drinks. James sat down in the chair as it provided a perfect view of the booth.

I let go of Flame’s hand, walked over to James, and gave him a hard, passionate kiss. He hadn't done very much since we got to the club besides watch me as I watched the girls dance, and I didn't want him to get bored or think that I had forgotten about him. Just as I broke the kiss with James, Flame took my hand and playfully pulled me towards the booth. As soon as I was sitting down, she started dancing seductively in front of me, and it was as if I tuned the whole world out and it was just me and her. I watched, mesmerized by her movements, as her body swayed wantonly to the beat. As she danced towards me, I opened my legs so she could move in between them.

As her body swayed back and forth, she straddled my thigh and started to grind on it. I could feel the heat from her vagina radiating through her little G-string and it drove me crazy with lust. I could feel the moisture on the lips of my vagina, and without a thong to catch it I knew the insides of my thighs were becoming wet. This girl was really getting to me.

I had watched the guys on the floor all night as they had gotten lap dances and they all kept their hands to their sides, so I assumed this was some rule, spoken or unspoken, within the club. I remembered laughing several times as a couple of the guys almost unconsciously lifted their hands as they yearned for just one small touch, but then caught themselves and pulled their hands back down lest they incur the wrath of the security guard who kept a watchful eye over the girls. It seemed funny at the time, but now that I was the one being teased mercilessly by this beautiful girl I didn't find it quite as humorous.

I watched as she reached to her side and unzipped the leather miniskirt, which fell down her thighs onto the floor. Then she reached behind her back and untied her bikini top, so her large breasts fell out of the cups. They looked even more magnificent close up as they gently swayed back and forth in time with the music. She had such beautiful pale skin that was such an amazing contrast to her stunning pink areolas and nipples.

Interestingly, I remembered my freshman year when it was my friend Samantha’s birthday and we decided to take her to a comedy club on the strip. I remembered the funniest part of one of the comedian’s sets was how he said that strip clubs were a form of torture. I remember him saying that when he went to a strip club he wasn't allowed to touch the girls, and he wasn't allowed to touch himself, and that strip clubs should be used to torment captured terrorists.

That’s exactly how I felt with Flame, because I thought I would need to sit on my hands since that would be the only way I was going to be able to control them and not reach out and touch her. She was masterful at the art of the tease and I was starting to get an inkling of how frustrating it was to have perfection so close, yet for all intents and purposes unattainable.

She leaned in and I felt her nipples rub against the satin material of my dress and then the soft pink nubs touch the uncovered skin between my breasts as she teased me. She knew how to use every inch of her body, and I had honestly never seen anything like it, not even in the dance clubs. She leaned in further and took my earlobe in her mouth, gently sucked on it, then seductively pulled it back. Just as she was leaning back, I inadvertently turned my head until our lips momentarily brushed, stunning her as we kissed for a microsecond.

When she realized what had happened, I could see the lust instantly fill her eyes; she leaned in and we kissed harder as our tongues began to explore each other’s mouths. Just as we started to get really into the erotic embrace, the song ended and she pulled away from me, breaking our kiss.

I could see in her eyes that our kiss, while not unwelcome, had startled her. She had momentarily lost control and the end of the song had brought her back to reality, as it seemed she had gotten lost in the passion of our spontaneous moment. I could only guess that maybe she thought she had let the lap dance get away from her.

Another song began to play, and she purposefully moved towards me as our eyes met. Once she was in front of me, she slid a leg on each side of me and lowered herself onto my lap. She moved her body slowly, grinding herself on my thigh, her breasts inches from my face. She then lowered herself until our lips met again in another passionate kiss, initiated by her this time. Our tongues explored each other’s mouths, our desire for each other building, as we heatedly kissed.

Finally, we broke the kiss, she raised herself up until her large breasts were level with my face, and then she leaned forward and fed her nipple into my mouth. I heard a moan escape her lips as I sucked hungrily on the pink nub. She pulled back again, and I let her nipple pop out of my mouth. She leaned in again, and our lips met in another hard, lustful kiss. We made out for a few more minutes until the song ended, then she sat beside me, took my hand in hers, and we smiled at each other.

I noticed that James had gotten up out of his seat and walked towards us with two bottles of water. He had opened his, so apparently the cocktail server had brought us another bottle of water and left without me noticing. I glanced at my watch and saw that our hour with Flame was almost up.

She had worked me up so much, I just wanted to get back to the hotel room and take all of this sexual frustration out on James. I had been teased so much by this girl I just wanted release. After James handed us the water, he slid the chair up to the booth until he was sitting a couple of feet in front of us. He smiled at both of us.

“You two look amazing together, and I hope you enjoyed dancing for Melanie.”

Flame smiled at me. “I don’t get to dance for women very often, and I really enjoyed our time together; you've both made this evening very exciting for me,” she said, blushing slightly.

James looked at her and smiled confidently. “Speaking of that, neither Melanie nor I want our evening together to end quite yet.  Would you consider joining us in our suite at the Bellagio and spending the night with us?”

My jaw dropped as suddenly James’s plan became clear. We weren't here to watch girls dance or for him to watch me get lap dances; we were here to find a girl to take back to our room for a threesome. Instantly, my mind began spinning. Did I want him with another woman? Would I get jealous seeing him have sex with someone else?

Then a more horrifying thought entered my mind … Oh my God … Gianna. Would that be cheating on her? Do I tell her? What would I tell her? I heard Flame start to speak, which broke me out of my deep reflection. 

“Would I be spending the night with Melanie, or with both of you?” I turned and looked into her eyes, almost surprised that she was considering this. But clearly, she was.

“Both of us,” James said, looking intently into her eyes.

She thought for a moment. “For both of you, I’d need $2,500,” she said, looking coldly into James’s eyes.

I was trying to hide the shocked expression that I knew had to be on my face. The innocent-looking redhead with the cute, adolescent curls was gone, and a cold calculating businesswoman had materialized out of nowhere.

“I was thinking more like $1,500,” James said casually.

She smiled at him. “It looks like the magic number is two grand then,” she deadpanned back. 

James smiled. “Done.”

She gently took my arm and turned it so she could see my watch. “My shift ends in a half hour; you can pick me up at the back of the building. What will you be driving?”

“A black limousine.” 

“I should have guessed,” she said, looking at James. She then looked at me, leaned in and kissed me softly, then whispered into my ear. “Don’t look so shocked. I wanted to get between your legs from the moment I saw you.” She leaned back, kissed me hard again, and stood up. James and I watched her put her bikini top and black leather miniskirt back on, then she turned to look at us. “See you both in thirty,” she said, smiling as she moved the drape to the side and walked out of the room.

I watched in stunned silence as she exited. I didn’t even know how to begin to process what James had just done. Of course, I wanted her, but I wasn't sure I wanted to share him with anyone. I thought for a few seconds and realized that, in our newly defined relationship, I knew I would not be given a say when it came to whom James had sex with, and the realization started to slowly sink in that maybe I wasn't enough for him.

I started to feel miserable that somehow, I must not be giving James what he needed to be happy if he had to pay another woman to share our bed. What else could I give him?  I let him have sex with me anyway he wanted, I let him spank me, I gave him my body and, as much as I tried to deny it, he also had my heart. I felt a tear come to my eye that I couldn't hide from him. Then I thought of Gianna, and I quickly pushed her out of my mind. I’d have to deal with the repercussions of what James wanted from me, and how it would affect her, another time. It was just too much to deal with now, in this moment. I looked over and saw that James was studying my face, and his expression turned to shock when he saw the tears in my eyes.

“Melanie, what’s wrong?  You’re crying.”

“I - I, I don’t know, James.”

I hated lying to him, but how could I possibly tell him the truth? I was trying to internally deal with the myriad of emotions I was feeling and not wanting him to know the turmoil I was feeling inside. I also didn't want him to know I was falling for him. Surely, he at least suspected it, though.

“You were all over her a minute ago; what the hell is the problem?” he said in an irritated, angry voice.

I started to feel anger as my temper started to flare up, but quickly I got it under control. I took a few deep breaths and tried to remind myself that he didn't feel the same way for me that I felt for him. It troubled me that he could take my emotions from happy to melancholy to livid in a matter of a minute, and what’s worse, he didn't even realize what he was doing. I had given him so much control over my life when we were together, and those comments, like the one he’d made a second ago, cut me to the bone.

“I can tell by the look on your face that something is wrong, and we need to talk about it.”

I took a deep breath and I tried to choose my words carefully; I didn't want to upset him. “At first, it shocked me that you wanted her to spend the night with us. Then it shocked me that you wanted to be with her too,” I said, looking down, embarrassed at my admission.

“Look at me,” he said softly. I looked into his eyes. “You’re jealous?” he asked, giving me an incredulous look like it was inconceivable how that emotion could have found its way into my head.

I looked down, feeling deeply embarrassed. I hated it when he made me feel like a child, but how could it be wrong to feel these emotions that he stirred up in me? “I- I, I wanted to be enough for you,” I said, looking down again. “If you need her too, then obviously I’m not, and you need more than just me to be happy.”

TiaraGrande
Online Now!
Lush Cams
TiaraGrande

He smiled at me softly and took my hand. “Melanie, why do you think I need twelve hours of sleep when we are together?” I looked up at him and tried to smile. “You’re more than enough, but that doesn't mean I don’t want to watch you have sex with a beautiful woman or join you with her. I’m going to experience everything this town has to offer, and I’m going to do it with you at my side.”

“You bring out such strong emotions in me, James, and I try so hard to keep them under control. I didn't mean to act jealous, or be possessive of you, but I …” I was too embarrassed to finish my statement. I just couldn't find the words to tell him that I was falling for him.

“The only thing I ask is for you to talk to me when you’re upset. That way, we can talk things out and I can help you with what you are feeling. Don’t ever shut me out, okay?”

“Yes, dear,” I said sweetly.

He smiled, reached out, and pulled me up out of the booth, then kissed me passionately while simultaneously feeling up my dress and running his fingers over the soaked lips of my vagina. “My God,” he said in a shocked tone,” she was really getting to you, wasn't she?” 

“James, you have no Idea.”

He smiled, pulled the front of my dress back down, and led me towards the door.

- - - - -

I tapped the tip of my heel nervously into the side of the passenger door of the limo. James and the driver were standing outside talking and I’d been ordered to wait in the back seat. There were a lot of drunken guys outside the club, with testosterone surging through their bodies after being mercilessly teased for hours by the girls inside, so I tried to understand why I couldn't wait outside for Flame with James. I knew he was just trying to keep me safe, but still.

I had poured myself a strong drink from the bar in the back of the limo and it was helping to calm my nerves. I was still really worked up from Flame’s lap dances and I just wanted to get back to our room. We were parked so we could see the front parking lot but also the door that dancers kept going in and out of in the back of the building. Each time the door opened, I’d look closely to see if it was Flame, but each time, so far, it wasn't.

It was interesting watching the girls come out of the door wearing their street clothes as they ended their shifts. They didn't have on make-up, and many of them had wet hair, so I assumed some of them had showered after their shift. A few of them I recognized from their time on the stage, and they looked so different. Between actually wearing clothes instead of just a G-string, having no make-up, and wet hair, they looked so much more … normal. It was such a stark contrast to the painted, nearly-naked goddesses that swung around seductively on the pole in front of the hundreds of sex-crazed guys.

The door opened again, and I looked closely … it was Flame! Instantly, the butterflies in my stomach started churning a bit. Her red hair was wet, like many of the other girls who had come out of the door before her. She wore very faded blue jeans with large holes ripped provocatively in the thighs. She had on a pink tank top and her large breasts swayed sexily from side to side as she walked. I also noticed that her nipples were poking through the thin material in the evening breeze; obviously, she wasn't wearing a bra. She also had on a pair of cute white sandals that completed her look, and even with no make-up and wet hair, she was stunning.

Once she reached James, she stopped. They spoke for a moment, and I could tell that money was being exchanged. A few seconds later, he opened the limo door and she slid into the seat. She sat next to me and looked into my eyes. James got in after her and sat on the bench seat directly across from us. As we looked into each other’s eyes, we immediately began making out. I had been dying to touch her from the moment she started grinding on me with those torturous lap dances. I wrapped my arms around her, feeling her wet hair as our tongues explored each other’s mouths.

She leaned back, breaking our kiss, and then playfully pushed me back onto the large bench seat. “I've wanted to know what you taste like for the last two hours,” she said, smiling into my eyes.

I smiled at her. "Far be it from me to keep you waiting, then,” I said sexily as I swung my leg over her head and rested them on either side of her.

I lifted my ass up off the bench seat and pulled my dress up, exposing my vagina to her as I opened my legs wide. I paused for just a second, realizing that the window that divided the passenger from the seats up front was open and the driver was watching Flame and me in the rear-view mirror. I was so wet and worked up from the night of teasing and lap dances that I didn't care if he watched us. The only thing I cared about was her mouth on me, and after hours of merciless teasing I just wanted release. 

The window and the driver were erased from my mind when Flame moved between my legs and rested them on her shoulders, giving her more room on the bench seat. There was no vacillation in her swift actions as her mouth instantly latched onto my vagina. I gasped and moaned as she plunged her tongue deep inside of me 

I felt the limo start to slowly pull forward, riding over small bumps in the parking lot as her tongue moved over my clit. I closed my eyes and cried out as I enjoyed her talented mouth on my vagina. She reached up and tried unsuccessfully to free my breasts out of the top of the dress, but James had cinched the corset strings so tight in the back that my breasts were held securely in place. I felt like I was in a fog as her tongue swirled over my clit; the sensations were rendering my brain useless to control the rest of my body. But somehow, I was able to reach behind me, find the string, and pull hard, loosening the dress to let my large breasts tumble out.

Once Flame saw that my breasts had been liberated, she quickly reached up and ran her fingers over my nipples as she continued to plunge her tongue in and out of me. I could feel my nipples harden immediately between her fingers as the limo hit a small bump and we were rocked back and forth slightly in the back seat.

My orgasm hit me almost without warning. I screamed as the waves of pleasure washed over me. Unconsciously, I squeezed my thighs together, trapping her head between my legs as I shook violently.

Slowly coming down, I began to regain control of my body. I loosened my legs from around her head and I felt her licking the juices from my thighs, and then she gave me soft butterfly kisses where she had just licked.

I looked over at James, trying to focus my eyes after my very intense orgasm. He looked at me lustfully and I noticed the huge bulge in his pants. I smiled at him just as I felt Flame return to my pussy, and instantly I lost all focus when I felt two of her fingers slide inside of me, causing me to gasp and cry out.

She began to plunge her fingers in and out of me and I heard loud squishing noises as I cried out again. I was so worked up from the hours of teasing, I just couldn't even seem to control myself or my body as her fingers roughly sank in and out of me.

Just as I was feeling my next orgasm rapidly approaching, I felt the limo start to slow and make a sharp turn. Flame withdrew her fingers from my body, and I looked up at her. “I think we are here, honey,” she said, looking into my eyes.

I still felt foggy and incredibly turned on, but the realization that we were at the hotel was bringing me back to reality quickly, and I heard James speak. “We are pulling into the valet at the Bellagio. You had better get that dress back on, Melanie.”

I looked down and saw that my dress was bunched up around my waist. Flame moved back so I could swing my leg over her head, which allowed me to sit upright. I got the dress back up, so it was covering my breasts again.

Flame smiled at me. “Turn around, honey, so I can tie your dress back up.” I quickly turned away from her as she pulled the strings and tied them, cinching the dress back up.

As I turned back around and faced the front of the limo, I looked into the eyes of the driver, who gave me a knowing smile. I looked down, my face in a deep red blush, when I realized that the lower half of my body was still exposed. I lifted my ass up off the seat and pulled the dress back down, covering myself back up, or more accurately covering myself to the best of my ability, given the obscenely short length of the dress.  

The limo came to a stop, and I looked over at Flame, who was wiping some of my juices from her mouth. Her hair was a bit disheveled from me clamping my thighs around her head, but she still looked beautiful. I leaned in and pulled her towards me, kissing her hard, just as one of the valets opened the back door of the limo for us. We broke our kiss and I watched as James exited the limo and then extended his hand to me. I grinned up at him and placed my hand in his as he helped me out and onto my feet. James then reached in and helped Flame from the back seat, then she walked over and stood beside me, taking my hand.

The young valet gave both of us a knowing smile and Flame shamelessly ran her hand over my ass, teasing the young kid. I felt James take my other hand and the three of us walked to the casino door. We hurriedly walked through the casino together, and moments later James was opening the door to the suite. I didn’t even give Flame time to look around the suite as I pulled her towards the master bedroom with James smiling at me and my exuberance. We had almost reached the door of the master bedroom when James spoke.

“Why don’t you two ladies get started, and I’ll join you in a few minutes,” he said, laughing.

“Yeah, that’s a good idea,” I yelled from inside the master bedroom. Flame and I smiled at each other and then laughed together.

Our situation quickly became more urgent as we leaned in and hungrily kissed each other. The next few seconds were spent tearing at each other’s clothes as we desperately tried to remove them off of each other. My hands were busy undoing the buttons on her tight jeans and getting her out of her tank top, while she was having difficulty reaching the back of my corset dress and untying those hated laces. It didn't help that my hands were all over her and I was trying to kiss her harder. I made a mental note to burn this dress, if and when she got it off of me.

She finally found the laces and pulled on them, loosening them, and the dress fell to the floor. I playfully pushed her back onto the bed and fell on top of her, wrapping my legs around hers as I kissed her with a sense of urgency that surprised even me. We were kissing each other so hard, and with such reckless abandon, I thought our lips would be bruised. As I leaned back and broke the kiss, freeing her mouth, I heard her murmur. “Fuck, just put your mouth on my cunt and eat me.”

I had always hated that word. A woman’s vagina was so beautiful, like the petals of a flower, and that vulgar term seemed to take all of the allure and elegance out of the most intimate part of a woman’s body. However, in this moment, I didn’t care. I was so wracked with lust; I just wanted to taste her and give her the pleasure she had given me in the back of the limo on the way to our hotel.

I quickly slid down her body as I felt her open her legs for me, and I sank my tongue inside her. She gasped loudly and her ass rose off the bed, and then she started to grind herself on my mouth. I wrapped my arms around her thighs to hold her still as I licked the walls of her vagina, and then I slid my tongue out of her and began to suck on her clit. I watched as she grabbed the sheets on the bed, gripping them tightly, and pulled them towards her as my tongue lapped and I sucked at her little nub. She had such powerful legs, and she was moving them as if trying to get away from me, but I held her tight, locking my mouth on her as she screamed and shook while she violently came with my mouth sealed tight on her.

As she continued to shake, I eased my mouth off of her. I know how sensitive I get after I come down from the peak, and I didn't want to ruin it for her by putting too much pressure on her sensitive clit. I took a moment to study her body. Her vaginal lips were pink and fully engorged, and she had a little tuft of red hair above her vulva, but she was shaved smooth around her lips and anus. Her little pink nipples were rock hard and standing up proudly off of her large breasts as they moved gently up and down while she attempted to catch her breath after her orgasm. I gently licked the wetness off her lips and from the inside of her thighs. Our eyes met, and we smiled at each other as she looked down at me.

“God, Melanie, please do that again,” she whimpered, wrapping her arms around her legs and rolling back, exposing her pussy and ass to me.

I took my time, gently running the tip of my tongue over her lips, tasting more of her sweet secretions. Since she had come, there wasn't a sense of urgency like before and I could enjoy her body and the experience of being with such a stunning woman. I slowly worked my tongue inside her again and heard her moan, so I slowly moved my tongue in and out, enjoying her flavor and savoring the way she tasted.

She gasped loudly as I hesitantly ran my tongue over her anus, gauging her reaction. I knew many girls didn’t like to be touched there, but I could tell instantly that it was something that she liked. I looked up from between her legs and we smiled at each other. Slowly, I opened my mouth and let some saliva drip down onto her asshole. Then I used the tip of my tongue and gently worked it inside her. She moaned louder when I pushed my saliva deeper into her with my tongue and started to slowly run the tip of my finger over the hood of her clit. I felt her hips start to buck and grind against my mouth, which pushed my tongue even deeper inside her little puckered hole.

She looked down, watching me as I withdrew my tongue and replaced it with a finger, which I worked an inch or so into her bottom. Simultaneously, I moved my mouth up and began lapping at her clit, working my finger in and out of her asshole faster.

She moaned again. “Yeah, right there, Melanie,” she gasped.

I watched her begin to spasm violently and convulse. She screamed as she released and I quickly withdrew my finger from her ass, which caused her to cry out even louder as her orgasm washed over her. I slowly kissed and licked the inside of her thighs, letting her come down and regain her senses.

My eyes caught a glimpse of movement in the corner of the room, and I realized that James was sitting on the small couch watching us. I had no idea how long he had been there, and I realized that I’d been so caught up in Flame that I hadn't even seen him come in or sit down. He had on a pair of boxers that were pulled down at the front and he was slowly stroking his big cock as he watched us.

As my eyes met his, we smiled softly at each other. He got up and walked across the room, letting his boxers fall to the ground as he approached us. He was rock hard, and I could see the glistening clear fluid leaking from the head. I thought he had probably been watching us for quite a while.

James stood by the edge of the bed, and I slid around and lay in front of him on my stomach. He put his cock near my face, and I opened my mouth and slowly began sucking him. The minute the tip of my tongue touched the head of his cock, pre-cum started to leak out into my mouth and I had to pause for a moment to swallow it. I had never seen so much fluid leak out of him before or seen him so worked up; he had obviously enjoyed watching us.

As I took him deeper into my mouth, I felt Flame behind me separate my legs and crawl between them. I gasped and James’s cock slipped out of my mouth when I felt her tongue enter my vagina. I took him back into my mouth and concentrated on him, swirling my tongue around the head, but her talented mouth was making that extremely difficult. I reached out with both hands and grabbed James’s ass, pulling him closer to me and pushing his cock further into my mouth. That way, no matter what Flame did to me, his cock wouldn't pop out.

While I slowly worked on him, I felt her tongue travel up to my ass. I gasped and moaned as I felt her push her tongue inside my asshole as she simultaneously slipped two fingers inside my vagina. I was trying so hard to concentrate on James, but she was now making that impossible and her mouth just felt too good on me.

I attempted to run my lips over his cock and hold back my orgasm so I could continue to fellate him, but she was just too talented and what she was doing to me was working too well. I pulled my head back, letting his cock fall out of my mouth as I cried out and began to shake and convulse in orgasm.

 When I regained my senses, I noticed that Flame was beside me on her stomach, and when I looked up, I could see James’s cock was between us. She hesitantly opened her mouth and allowed the large head to slip in, and I had to admit I felt a tinge of jealousy.

Since I had met him, that cock had been mine, and I knew that I was more than likely in love with the man that was attached to it. Yet it was strangely erotic watching her with it. She seemed to be a bit more mechanical than I was, almost like a porn star who didn't necessarily like the guy she had to shoot a scene with. Maybe that was just my impression, because as I looked into James’s face, he looked very similar to how he looked when I had him in my mouth, and I could see the pleasure written there as she worked him in and out of her mouth.

I looked into Flame’s eyes, and we smiled at each other, or, more accurately, I smiled at her and she smiled at me the best she could with a big cock in her mouth. I leaned down and took one of James’s large hanging testicles into my mouth and gently began to suck, which caused him to let out a low groan. We worked on him for several minutes until I could hear his loud, labored breathing and I knew we were getting to him. After a few more seconds, I felt him start to tense up and he did exactly what I thought he’d do; he pulled away from us to calm himself down, so he’d delay his orgasm.

Flame and I watched as he slid into the middle of the bed on his back, and we both watched his large erect penis pulse on his stomach. James looked at me and spoke softly.

“Melanie, in the nightstand, there are some condoms; get one and put it on me.”

I looked into his eyes and tried to force a smile, because I didn't want to ruin the moment for him, but I’d be lying if I said I didn't feel the bitter sting of jealousy. When he asked for a condom, he all but told me which one of us he wanted to have sex with first. In the countless times that we had had sex, I’d never made him use one. I was on the pill, and I knew, at least up until this point, that I was the only other woman he saw besides his wife. I figured that James having sex with his wife once a year didn't qualify as risky behavior. However, I knew that Flame didn't know any of this, so of course she was smart to require that he wear a condom, and I didn't blame her for it.

I reached to the nightstand and pulled the drawer open. There were about five or six tubes of lube and I had already found out earlier what those were for. As I moved the contents of the drawer around, I finally found what I was looking for. I opened the small box and pulled out the little foil package, tore it open, and removed the contents. God, how long had it been since I'd held one of these, sophomore or maybe junior year of high school?

I turned around and saw James waiting semi-patiently for me. His cock was still fully erect, and it gently throbbed and pulsed. Pre-cum was dripping out of the tip and running down the side of his shaft. It’s been a while since I’ve seen him this worked up, maybe since the night we met, I thought to myself.

Seeing the clear fluid ooze out of the little slit was more than I could take, and I leaned in swiftly and took him into my mouth, cleaning the head. I then gently took his cock in my hand at the base, holding it steady, slipped the condom over the head, and then rolled it down his shaft. Once I had it on, I moved off to the side a foot or so and James looked at Flame expectantly. She moved from his side, swung her leg over his torso, and straddled him, sitting on his stomach.

I watched them for a few seconds until James's voice broke the silence. “Melanie, put me inside her,” he said huskily, his voice barely above a whisper.

Without saying a word, I quickly slid around to the foot of the bed behind them and took James’s cock in my hand, once again grasping him at the base. Flame’s pink lips were swollen and engorged, and her secretions at the opening of her vagina were clearly visible. She let out a soft whimper as I ran the head of his cock up and down her lips, splitting them, and then positioned him at her opening. I watched as she moved back slowly, his big head gradually penetrating her. She let out a low moan as she gradually pushed back, and I watched her vagina open and receive him.

James lay on the bed motionless, letting her take him at her own pace. She was very well lubed from all the sex we’d had earlier, but I could tell that he might be a bit larger than what she was used to. Flame slowly but surely kept sliding back on his cock and I watched as his member slowly sank into her body.

It felt like I had a ringside seat to the filming of a porn scene. I sat on the edge of the bed mesmerized, watching the carnal display play out in front of me. Almost subconsciously, my fingers trailed down my stomach and then I gently began to touch myself as I watched her slowly take him in. After almost a minute or so, I saw his balls rest against the lips of her vagina, and I knew she had gotten him completely inside.

I watched intently as the muscles in her thighs began to flex and she slowly started to move on him. James let out a low moan. I saw the head of his cock as it nearly dislodged from her; just as I thought it was going to slip out, she changed direction, and it slowly sank back inside.

Both of them began to moan as she picked up the pace, his shaft disappearing inside her and then coming back out. I was very slowly moving two fingers in and out of my vagina, and every few seconds I let my thumb gently brush my clit as I teased myself, making sure I stayed on the edge without going over it.

They were both moaning loudly as the room began to smell like raw sex. I ran my free hand over Flame’s ass, and she instantly let out a gasp. Unexpectedly, she spoke in a low, husky voice. “God, yes, Melanie, play with my ass.”

She was bouncing up and down on him now, so it was difficult to comply with her request, but after a few seconds I was able to brush my index finger along her anus. She was still well lubed from our earlier play, and I gently pushed my finger into her tight rectum.

It only took a few seconds before she cried out and shook in orgasm as I continued to work my finger in and out of her ass. She collapsed on top of James and lay there for a few moments. Once he could see she had fully recovered, he used his hips to thrust in and out of her, taking control as I withdrew my finger.

I rubbed my clit harder as James wrapped his arms around her and started pounding in and out of her with incredible force. I watched her legs as they began to twitch and her moaning got louder and more pronounced, and I knew James had her close again. The sound of their bodies slapping together filled the entire room as I reached out and pushed my finger into her anus again. That was the only additional stimulation she needed, and I watched her body tense up. I heard her cry out and she began to shake uncontrollably. Simultaneously, I could feel my orgasm wash over me as I cried out with her.

Once I had regained my senses, I saw that James had never stopped pounding her as she came. From his breathing, I knew he was getting close. A few seconds later I heard him say, in a low, gruff tone, “Pull me out of her, Melanie, and put me in your mouth.”

He stopped thrusting his hips, which allowed me to grasp him at the base and extract his cock from her. I ran my hand up his shaft, which removed the condom, and straightaway I took him deep into my mouth. I felt him thrust into my mouth several times and then he tensed up and cried out in orgasm.

I had him so deep in my throat that I didn't even taste the first two or three spurts as they went down into my stomach. I eased my head back and felt the remaining jets of semen splash into my mouth, and after they finally started to subside, I swallowed the rest down.

After he recovered, James released Flame, and she rolled over a couple of feet from him on the bed. I slid between them, and he pulled me to his body, and we spooned. I reached back and gently rubbed James’s thigh, softly caressing it. I looked over into Flame’s sparkling eyes and we smiled softly at each other. It only took a few minutes, and I could tell James’s breathing had changed and he had fallen asleep. 

A couple of minutes later, Flame slid closer to me and we passionately kissed. The night was over for James, but for Flame and me, I knew it was just beginning.

Published 
Written by melanieatplay
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments