Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

After Paula had left, I wasn't sure what would happen next. I stood at the bar, had a drink and wondered if Sophie was returning. As it turned out, she never left her cubicle all evening; as one guy finished off, she found another via the app to meet her downstairs. Georgio came over for a chat; he again told me he was looking after me for my father, whom he owed a lot to. While I was having my beer, he told me snippets about the few other people in the VIP area.

The fat guy in the corner who had money and would eventually find a hooker to take downstairs. He always hoped he would get lucky with one of the younger married women, but he was too like their own husbands for there ever to be a match. Then he talked about the couple who had just come in; she still had her coat on because she had very little on underneath it. She wanted to find someone to fuck her whilst she sucked off her husband.

She always had the curtain open because she liked to be watched. The last couple of times, she persuaded her husband to let her suck off someone else first. He thinks he is in control, letting her do what turns him on, but he has a surprise coming, and it might be tonight. Perhaps I should introduce you. Would you mind sharing? So Georgio dragged me over to meet Tracy and Simon, who were around thirty. I think there was some initial suspicion on their part.

Georgio explained I had just started here and had only 5-star reviews. They could check out my profile, but I was the son of a prominent member, and he pretty well guaranteed my suitability for them. In many ways, he explained that I was perhaps more experienced than they were. Tracy turned to look at her phone whilst Simon chatted and looked me up and down and convinced himself he was in control here. I had passed muster because Tracy nodded to Simon.

Tracy then had a quick word in Georgio's ear. He nodded as he walked away to chat with the bouncer on the stairs. He was the sort of guy you didn't upset no matter who you were, and he nodded to Georgio. As we chatted, I watched him wander around the bar area. Half a dozen guys slowly made their way to the top of the stairs, but none went down before he returned. Quite a few more were looking over our way, unsure whether to leave the bar area.

Simon decided it was time to move downstairs; we got to the rope and the now four-person queue. No-nonsense asked for my card and put it in the reader. He lifted the rope for me to go downstairs. Tracy produced a green card (for couples I discovered later), and she was cleared to follow me. Simon was about to follow us both when Tracy took off her coat. Underneath, she was wearing very little, a 'dress' made out of strips of cloth that just about kept the decency rules.

It had the effect of showing off her body to the crowd there. She asked Simon to take it to the coat check by the entrance, and Simon took it and walked off briskly. Those other guys at the bar seemed to make up their minds after they saw her without the coat, and before Simon got to the door, the number in the queue was well into double figures. Tracy moved quickly down the stairs, grabbing my hand.

As we did so, the bouncer let down two guys at the front, reminding them they could not join until the chain was removed. I caught up to Tracy as she had stopped just out of sight from the top but still in earshot. Simon had just returned and was not being let downstairs. The bouncer explained he didn't have a card and would have to wait in the queue with everyone else.

He complained that his wife was downstairs, but the bouncer patiently explained that she did not leave the card with him to gain entry, so he had to wait. This went on for a few minutes, but finally, he stopped arguing. Not before he had called out his wife's name down the stairs for her to return the card. Tracy could see that I was a little surprised, but it's a game they usually play she explained, and we went to a prominent booth right by the stairs.

Leaving the curtain wide open, Tracy moved a little chain across, which meant others could see but not join in. She told me to hurry up and lick her out because the chain would be removed after her second orgasm. I moved the giant cube towards the curtain as Tracy asked, and as she lay her front on it, her legs dangled down the back, and I moved them apart and started to eat her out in earnest. I liked the speed element and just did my thing as Sophie had taught me.

I focussed on fingers on g-spot, tongue on clit, and before long, she was screaming out her first orgasm. The two guys on the other side of the chain were helping the situation. She told them that she would be soon sucking one of them off; perhaps they could get their cock out and get it hard for her. This was turning her on a lot, and it seemed quick for the second orgasm to rock her from side to side. As she was recovering, she asked me to remove the chain.

I was then to get a condom from the bar, strip off and fuck her. By the time I had returned, the first guy had his cock in her mouth and was giving her an oral workout. I slipped past him, stripped off and rolled on the condom, soon having my cock at Tracy's lower lips. The first guy didn't last very long at all, and as he announced that he was coming, Tracy lifted her head off his cock and asked him to paint her tits with his come.

DalihaJez
Online Now!
Lush Cams
DalihaJez

He was happy to oblige, and the first of many loads painted her upper body. Tracy cleaned him off slowly before he tucked himself back in his boxers and zipped up. By this time, I had worked my way right into her pussy and had a comfortable slow pace which kept her on the edge of orgasm the whole time. The change over time was not too long, and the second guy was ready to go, but before he got his cock in Tracy's mouth, she asked the first guy for a favour.

To please make sure that the queue upstairs knew what a good blowjob he had and what a slut she was, and she was looking to satisfy them all. Especially her husband in the green check jacket should know. The two guys were laughing their heads off at this and generally making comments about what a slut she was and if they could fuck her next time. Just this conversation had Tracy all worked up, and you could tell she was close to coming again as the second cock of the night passed her lips.

Given where she was, I speeded up with a couple of deep thrusts, and as if on cue, she came hard and muffled around the cock she was sucking. The guy seemed to enjoy this extra suction. Soon the third guy was standing at the curtain being told by the second guy what the score was, what a great mouth this slut had on her, and to make sure when he was finished, the green check guy in the queue knew what a slut his wife was 

The same situation was repeated for what seemed like a couple of hours. Guys fucked her face. They finally came, painted her face, tits and back before being cleaned off, zipped up and replaced by the next guy in the queue. I kept fucking her at a leisurely pace, keeping the orgasms coming for her, too, just like Sophie had taught me. I knew that if I sped up, I could make myself come, but it would spoil the blowjob. Tracy had already prepared me for this.

As soon as her husband got into her mouth, she wanted me to fuck her with the intensity she knew I was holding back. Make her come again and again and ruin Simon's blow job. So many guys came using Tracy's mouth before Simon appeared down the steps. I thought he might be angry, but Mister no-nonsense upstairs had prepared him well. He didn't even try to pull off the guy fucking his wife's face, as I think the guy was expecting to happen.

He had practically wanked himself off whilst watching as the last but one guy finished, knowing the husband would be downstairs soon. He came pretty much as Simon appeared, painted Tracy's tits and zipped himself up quickly. Taking my cue, I started to fuck Tracy as hard and fast as possible, and she began to have an almost continuous orgasm as Simon held her head and stared into her eyes. He didn't even get his cock out, just waited until I finished, thanked me and closed the curtain.

I left immediately and dressed in the bar area before returning up the stairs. Georgio was there waiting for me to continue our earlier discussion. It seems he finds my conversation similar to my father's, which is probably true. While we chatted, I was shocked when my father arrived and came over to join us. He seemed pretty comfortable with the fact that his wife, my stepmother Sophie was fucking two guys downstairs. He was waiting until she finished.

Dad seemed to want to tell more about how he and Georgio met. They kept jumping over each other as the story unfolded. The short version is that the bar has been in his family for over one hundred years when it was a whorehouse. His grandfather was a bit of a minor mafioso by all accounts, and he turned it into a bar upstairs and a pickup joint for hookers downstairs. He got a small cut of their profits, but with the changes in the law, his father and he had to change.

They still had the space downstairs for hookers and good-time girls to pick up clients, but he got his money out of the drinks he sold to punters upstairs. It was more challenging to make a profit. As time passed and they built the big hotels close to him, the clientele was almost exclusively out-of-town guys at conferences who wanted to get laid. They didn't mind the grubbiness of the bar as they only had a few drinks. Georgio said he was close to giving up as he could not afford to upgrade.

That's when Dad arrived with money and a new set of clients, the swingers and wife-swappers. Your father realised that if we did it right, we could create a membership-led business. This could provide enough income to pay all the expenses, and the takings would be mostly profit. It was making a lot of money now, and he considered expanding the concept elsewhere, like my grandfather's bar Coopers. It was then Sophie appeared. Dad told me to stay and enjoy myself.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments