Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"My first swinging party was so long that I split it into two parts (ideally published close together)"

As Wendy zipped up and we wandered inside their house, I was again surprised at how ordinary it was. It wasn't Eyes Wide Shut, just an ordinary three-bedroom semi in a cul-de-sac. It seemed that the routine at Georgios was around the initial pairings. Sophie, Audrey, and four of the husbands, including our host, immediately climbed the stairs to the main bedroom. Two women moved to the kitchen, arms around each other, leaving Wendy, myself, and two other couples in the lounge.

Given the action in the limo, I thought Wendy would pair off with me, but the two other women came to some arrangement, and Claire took me by the hand to one of the other bedrooms. This was the point that I was not quite sure about, but Claire put me at ease, pulling me into her arms, and we started to make out. The top of her dress somehow managed to fall off, and I played with her nipples and cupped her breasts while being snogged.

I felt her hands move down, and before I knew it, I had trousers and boxers round my ankles, whilst Claire had both hands on my cock. With a push, I was on the bed, and Claire had my cock in her mouth. Sophie had prepared me for this. I stripped off and shuffled up the bed, forcing Claire to follow; I turned around into a 69. Sophie had explained to me the power struggle behind a 69.

Both parties wanted an orgasm but were generally prepared to carry out the minimum of effort with the other person whilst hoping to get more out of the sharing process. If, as I was, you wanted to impress, then put the same effort into a 69 as you would if you were going down on the woman and trying to ignore the effects of her blow-job. It worked because, within minutes, Claire had stopped trying to swallow me and was limiting herself to wistful glances whilst I brought her to the first of many orgasms.

Do not move on to fucking until your partner asks to be fucked, was Sophie's second piece of advice, and again, I followed this to the letter. Claire was rubbing my cock enough to keep it erect but not sufficient to make me come early. Twenty minutes or so after we had started, Claire was begging me to 'stop making me come and fuck me already'. I was happy to oblige and thanked Sophie for giving me the upper hand.

I asked Claire if she had a preferred position, and I soon had her on her knees, positioned behind to slide my cock in. Except it didn't; even after three orgasms and three fingers in her pussy, Claire only managed to take about half of me. We spent quite a long time getting fully inside, me gently moving forward and her playing with her clit to come twice more. Finally, I was inside her and started to speed up the strokes.

She came hard again as I was still in the gentle stages, and as I thrust harder and faster and deeper into her, she started to thrash around and scream out that this was the best fuck she had for ages. Eventually, she asked me to stop as she could take no more pleasure for a while, and I slowed down, as did her composure, and we chatted. I had worked out before there is plenty of time for chatting when you are fucking, but it's best to keep the subject sexy.

I asked her how she had started swapping, and her story was repeated that evening. She and her husband had started with great sex, but it had dwindled to once or twice a week, but more than that, it was the same sex every time. A girl in her office was into swapping, and she decided it would be a good plan for her and her husband. She didn't want to cheat. She explained that her boring husband tonight would take a Viagra and fuck three different women with enthusiasm.

Fortunately, three other husbands would do the same to her. Her husband thought he was getting the best out of this swapping process, but she and all the wives knew they got the best deal. However, to admit it would mean their husband might not think it was such a good plan and stop. So, all the wives made all the husbands believe they were better lovers than they were. It was about this point that Claire recovered enough for me to start fucking her in earnest again.

We swapped positions, so I had her ankles on my shoulders, and I piled drove into her until she was screaming out in pleasure until, eventually, she partially fainted and told me to stop. I was still rock hard and nowhere near coming, but I realised another woman would be along soon. As she came to, Claire was keen to reassure me that her usual encouragement to other husbands was not a sham in my case.

That was genuinely the best fuck I've had since I last went with your father. She went on to say that it might have been even better. I would get five stars for sure. We cuddled for a while until another woman entered the bedroom. This was Zoe, the other woman from downstairs. Claire and she chatted, the contents of which I could not make out. However, during the whole time, Zoe was staring intently at my cock, not taking her eyes off it.

IsabellaCandamil
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IsabellaCandamil

She told me that although she would like some oral sex, she was warmed up enough to get straight to fucking and laid down on the bed in anticipation. The whole thing with Zoe was, on reflection, quite amusing. She was only at her fourth party and had been recommended by her friend Claire, who I had just fucked to a frazzle. Zoe thought Claire was very experienced, and because I had dealt with her so well, she assumed I was a lot more experienced than she was.

She asked me if we could take it easy to start with, me lying on my back and her sitting astride me. I was happy for her to do this, and she began by gingerly slipping my cock between her slightly puffy lips from her last encounter with Claire's husband. As I expected, even with her weight bearing down, she was only four or five inches down my cock, but wriggling her hips, me playing with her very sensitive nipples, and determination, it took a while to get all of me inside finally.

By that time, she had already come twice. As she explained, my cock was at least twice the size of her husband and way more significant than anything she had ever fucked before, even at college. She had not fucked my father, it seemed. This was precisely why she was here; determination finally allowed me to fill her. She then rolled back, and I lay on top of her with her legs wrapped around my back and slowly but surely fucked the shit out of her.

The sound of her telling me by my name that I was fucking her so good, way better than anyone else, had turned me on to the point that I excelled myself. Eventually, I could hold back no longer and filled her pussy very profoundly with jizz. I didn't feel at all concerned about coming inside her. Firstly, she had been begging me to fill me with my seed for some while, and secondly, her orgasm count was at eleven. I stayed inside her, both of us recovering for some time.

Her cries and general praise had made me perform to my best. Sophie, I found, had higher expectations and generally some critique, which, to be fair, I was happy to hear. A woman who screamed at me to make her come and fill her up repeatedly was a bigger turn-on. Eventually, I went soft and slipped out of her. I looked down at her red puffy pussy lips and felt proud of myself as my seed dribbled down her inner thigh. It started to make me hard again.

We lay together for a while before we were joined by the hostess, Wendy. She seemed slightly disappointed that we were not in action but stared at my cock as we moved over to the bed. Although not fully erect, it was still coiled for action and glistened, with Claire and Zoe's juices coating it. Wendy ignored me and went to Zoe, who she pulled up and began to kiss and make out with, as though I wasn't there.

I was genuinely shocked at how quickly I was hard. I had watched girls kiss before as a dare, but indeed, not when both were naked. With my cock now ready for action, I moved towards them, but they kept making out and were playing with each other's breasts. It was very horny. At some point, I think I slapped her ass with my cock, which prompted a reaction from Wendy. She said that she wanted me to fuck her in the ass, so could I take my monster cock to the main bedroom and get some gel from her husband, Tony.

So I left the bedroom and walked up the corridor from the stairs to a room where five people were having a good time. Two guys were laid out on the bed. My slutty stepmom Sophie and Audrey, her friend, were sitting on their cocks, leaning towards each other and making out whilst playing with each other's tits. The guys underneath were bucking them in small motions and had their hands in their crotches, playing with the girls' clits.

The host, Tony, had climbed behind Sophie and was fucking her quite hard in the ass. It was an erotic tableau suited to a porn movie, except these were ordinary people. I stood for a while before Sophie noticed I was there and was going to suggest I think that I took Audrey's ass when I chirped up to Tony that his wife had sent me out for some lube. He looked at my cock and smirked a little, asking me if his wife had seen the size of what was going up her back passage.

He got off Sophie, dug around in a drawer, and pulled out two tubes of lube. One he gave to me, and the second he smeared on his ordinary size cock and started to slide into Audrey. Sophie didn't seem disappointed and bounced harder on the guy she was sitting on. I watched for a while before remembering that I had an ass to fuck and went back to join the others.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments