Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The week before his birthday, Dad and I went to watch our sports team. After the game, we had a couple of beers in a bar near home. It was the first time we had done this before. I think the whole cock grab thing with Sophie made him realise I was an adult. He felt it was time to explain a few things he had not shared about his life and business and how rich he was.

I was pretty sure he was well off, but Dad explained that he had made several millions out of selling the software company he had built up since he left school. More than Grandad made with his sale at almost the same point in his life. He put some into the apartment and his new venture and made a few investments. He was a significant partner in a bar called Georgios.

It was a bit of a personal thing. He had been a regular at the bar for years. He had met almost all of his girlfriends there, including Sophie. However, it was getting down at heel, and Georgio didn't have the money to refurbish and potentially upgrade. Then I remembered what Grandad did with Coopers. If we rebranded the bar over two levels, I thought we could make it work with a different crowd. I paid for the refurbishment in return for a significant share.

Coopers at home was a bit of a mystery to all the kids at school. It was strictly over twenty-fives only. I had at least been inside it, doing some work for Grandad last year. It had an average sort of bar and restaurant set-up, but upstairs was a separate bar and dancefloor restricted to couples. The story around the town was that you could have sex there, and nobody stopped you.

There was also another story that upstairs was closed two nights a week for the use of the local wife-swappers. I knew that it was often let out to private functions. I had set it up for a speed dating night during the summer. Even though I had the inside track, I had never been there when it was open. I just helped in shifting tables and chairs around. Loads of temporary walls could be used to make little rooms.,

Dad explained that Georgios was similar, except that the basement or cellar was the private part. Because it was in the city, people wanted a little edgier, a little sexier, than at home. At that point, he got a bit close-mouthed and didn't tell me anything specific. That didn't stop me from checking the internet when I got home. The website wasn't exciting. However, according to a blog I read, It had a member login where there were pictures.

The blog went on to state pretty much the same thing as I heard about Coopers. There was a tie-in with wife-swapping, and the bar downstairs was pretty well anything goes. Even the bar upstairs was supposed to be a bit raunchy. The bottom line was that it was the place to go if you wanted a hook-up. However, again, it was strictly over twenty-five only. I wondered how I was going to get in.

I managed to sneak away and get my father a club sweatshirt while we were at the sports last week. I wrapped the present and card and gave it to him just before we left on Friday. We had champagne at the house and a posh limo to get to the bar. There was a short queue of ten guys to the right when we arrived, but we just went to the door.

Dad seemed well known, as the bouncer welcomed him, and the meet-and-greet guy came out to usher us inside. Well, him and Sophie. As I moved forward, the bouncer intercepted me. Dad turned and explained I was his son, at which point they were all "Welcome to Georgios". The host told me that if anyone made a comment or stopped me from going anywhere, please come and see him, and he would sort it out.

This was amazing; even at Grandad's bar, I had never jumped the queue before. The bar was huge and divided into quarters. On the front left was a long bar halfway down with areas for drinking, small tables and stools. It was packed. Behind that were around twenty booths for eating. On the smaller right-hand side was a VIP section with eight booths, and behind that, the toilets and then a tiny dancefloor.

We were shown into the VIP area, past the additional bouncer with the red velvet rope. The comfort and plushness you see on TV series and in the movies were luxurious. Each booth had a high red velvet curtain protecting it from behind and on each side. The tables were for five, one at the back and two on each side. You could seat six with a chair at the entrance. They had another curtain at the front to seal it off completely.

I had a deja-vu from a porn film my mate Colin showed me recently. Five guys eating from a woman's body draped on the table. It looked identical. We went to the bar first, more champagne. We also met several couples, which tended to go the same way. Sophie and Dad were air-kissed to death. I was then introduced, mainly by Sophie, as Paul's son. Then, two questions. "Runs in the family, YES." "Is he the...., YES?"

Dinner was great; three or four more couples came over between courses, the same two questions from them. Something was going on I didn't understand. After we had finished, Georgio himself came by for a chat. Dad asked me if I could take Sophie dancing for about an hour while discussing business. He gave me a black card with a G for any issues. He also reminded me that Sophie was a bit drunk, so be careful.

Please make sure you don't let her dance with another guy. Just like the cock grab (he didn't call it that), Sophie might do something a little inappropriate. Perhaps I could go with the flow and not freak out. Would that be okay with me? Of course, I said that would be fine. I was trying to work out precisely what he meant. Was he telling me that if she grabbed my cock again, was he okay with her wanking me off?

rebeca_lee
Online Now!
Lush Cams
rebeca_lee

So Sophie and I made our way to the small dancefloor through the crowded bar. It was slow progress because Sophie met people she knew—the same kissing, Paul's son, and two Yesses. I also noticed that I was getting some dirty looks from other guys. What was a young lad like me doing in here, let alone with that hottie? I also noticed that Sophie seemed to have left half her outfit at the table. It took well over twenty minutes.

When we left home, her dress had a sort of wrap over her shoulders. Taking it off left a top with no arms, no back and half the front was mesh. Her nipples were covered, but only just, and she was wearing no bra. The bottom of the dress was short before, but it also had two zips up the front of her thighs right to her waist. They sloped in slightly but were now unzipped completely. The fronts of her thighs were exposed, revealing her stocking tops and the thick white band of flesh above them. You could also see the lack of any underwear.

I was thinking, wow, but to be honest, Sophie was no more undressed than most of the women in the bar. Living in a summer surfing resort, I was used to bare flesh, but this was a city bar in the evening. I also noticed the dancefloor as we approached it. There was a wall behind the dining area and one on the far side, leaving a long, thin space, maybe thirty feet by fifteen. It was light at the front but dark at the back.

It was pretty well-packed with couples who were getting to know each other. This dancefloor was not for actual dancing but for grabbing hold of your partner, getting to know them better, and rubbing your bodies together, perhaps swaying slightly. I wondered what would happen in the hour that I was supposed to keep Sophie occupied. She quickly wrapped her arms around my neck and pressed herself onto my erection.

I forgot to mention that I was hard. With the amount of exposed female flesh, it was impossible not to be. Having Sophie press herself into me completed the exercise. Sophie seemed quite happy to sway gently, moving slowly backwards and away from the bar and the light. We reached a point where further progress was impossible due to pairs of bodies not moving anywhere, just making out and groping.

Sophie removed one of her hands, grabbed my hand and moved it from her back to her ass. She then repeated this action with my other hand. She continued to grind herself on my cock, and I was enjoying it. This still seemed to be something I felt comfortable with. It was only because Dad commented as I was leaving the table. It seemed Sophie got horny when drunk, and if not me, she would grind on some guy.

I think we were like this for about four songs before I realised that two women were dancing together right next to us and were bumping into us deliberately. I recognised them as Nina and Chloe, who were introduced at the VIP bar. Sophie also noticed and motioned that we swap partners. Nina slid between us, steering me off as I watched Chloe and Sophie wrap their arms around each other and kiss like in a lesbian porn film.

If I wasn't hard before, I was now, especially as Nina grabbed hold of my hands, placed them on her ass and ground into me. She then grabbed my head, and we made out. This was surreal. I had met Nina's husband earlier. However, he wasn't on the dancefloor, and she was making the pace. As we made out, one of her hands slipped between us and traced out my cock over my trousers.

I wasn't going to stop whatever Nina was starting; I just wanted to be sure Sophie was okay. She was still kissing Chloe, and I could see one of her hands in the unzipped gap on the front of her dress. Sophie was getting her pussy finger fucked I was sure. However, it wasn't a guy who was doing it, so I felt fine as Nina opened my fly and slipped her hand inside. I'm not sure what made me more horny, the feeling or the sight in front of me.

I glanced to the left, and another couple were blatantly caressing each other. The guy had his cock out, and his partner's breast was being fondled outside her dress. Nina took one of my hands and slid it to her pussy. I was a bit in shock, but not enough to match the caresses of my genitals. The only thing that was going to stop me was Sophie getting cut in on by a man.

I'm not sure how much longer it would have taken to bring Nina to a climax, but I was aware that Sophie was pulling me away. I could not believe it, but an hour had passed since we left Dad talking to Georgio. I kissed Nina on the mouth, thanking her for the dance, leaving Nina and Chloe to finish each other off, surrounded by other couples. We returned to Dad, me zipping up my flies on the way.

Sophie didn't seem interested in zipping up her dress, and Dad wasn't surprised with her rumpled clothes. He asked me if she had danced with anyone else. When I said Chloe, he smiled and agreed that was perfectly okay. I had done the right thing. Within a few minutes, we gathered our coats, climbing into the same black limo we had on the way over. The half-mile only took a few minutes more than it would have done to walk,

As Dad and Sophie went to bed, I drank water and gathered my thoughts. Were they a couple of swingers, wife-swappers? In which case, I wasn't going to hold back when Dad was away next week. Or was my imagination getting the better of me, some porn fantasy. Nina and Chloe, I did think, were swingers. Was Sophie just a slightly drunk horny woman taken advantage of by them? That meant I kept my flies zipped for next week.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments