Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Author's Notes

"I'm taking a break from this series after this story. I have written several episodes for my second year, but connecting them up from where we are now seems tricky. <p> [ADVERT] </p> I've got another series to start, and when I've finished that, will return to my time with Sophie."

After that fantastic night at Georgios, I struggled through my last college day before returning home for the Easter break. I was a bit out of it even when Colin started asking me when he was next going to fuck Sophie. I could not share the time with Amber with anyone, least of all Colin. I cried off an evening out because I was on an early train on Saturday. Dad dropped me off, also reminding me that Grandad had told me to bring my tuxedo for a party next Saturday.

It was all a bit surreal, from just sex with Sophie for so long to multiple partners and sharing Sophie herself. The thought that I might have more fantastic sex during the holiday did perk me up a bit. You might remember that I had chatted with the waitress, Amy, at my grandparents' party at Christmas. I took her number, and we had a couple of chats and swapped texts. Initial flirting led to us deciding to hook up in my two weeks at home, starting tonight.

Any was a single mum with a three-year-old son. She had it with Rick, a surfer dude and a local legend, although not in a good way. I was looking forward to our date tonight and also had a sense of anxiety. I had to pull this off independently, and Rick was a hard act to follow. I was also feeling a bit of a fraud, hopefully starting a holiday romance with a local girl when I was all sexed up at college. I decided to play it by ear and see where it went.

Grandad picked me up from the station, and we decided I would stay with them, dropping in on Mum occasionally. They had built a flat over their garage, which they said they would use for a live-in maid later in the year. They were getting older and needed a helping hand. It was a great little flat, and after unpacking, I spent the rest of the day with my mother and Frank. Telling them some things about my life and college, but obviously, not me fucking my father's wife.

I dressed in my best clothes. I had to meet Amy for dinner at one of Grandad's restaurants before going somewhere to dance. Amy was twenty-five but a very waif-like girl, so it didn't seem unusual for us to be together. I bumped into my mates, who teased me in a jealous way about Amy. It was a great night, and when we finally danced, I felt very sexy as she moulded into my arms. She wore a summery dress, not at all short, and her bullet-type nipples showed through it.

She was not wearing a bra, but with her small tits, she didn't need to. We started to make out, and both decided pretty quickly that we needed to find a bed rather than stay dancing and groping in public. As we wandered towards her flat that night, Rick was looking after their son; we made out in several back alleys. That's when my hands wandered, slipping into the slit in her dress. I realised that she was not wearing any underwear at all. A casual swipe revealed she was soaking wet.

The sex that night and the following day was incredible. I focussed on the tips Sophie had drummed into me, the ones to increase the strength of Amy's orgasms. Not the speedy ones I had used at the sex parties. I made her come time after time until finally, we fell asleep in each other's arms in the early hours. The following day, she brought me a coffee in bed, and we fucked again until lunchtime. That's when I realised that Amy knew more about me than I knew of her.

It turned out that Amy was doing quite a lot of work for my grandparents, and they had let slip some information about me, especially how I went to sex parties with my stepmother and how I took care of her when my father was away. She seemed indifferent to it, happy for us to get together whilst I was here. This seemed too good to be true. We could spend most of the week together, even when her son was in the house. I kept a hand over her mouth as she came.

It meant I hardly saw either my mother or my grandmother, spending the time fucking Amy. It wasn't until Thursday evening, when Amy was working, that I saw either of them. I felt that it would be unfair, given that we seemed to be drifting towards being an item, that I would go to the party they had invited me to on Saturday night. It felt to me a lot like cheating. Fucking in the city was one thing, and it seemed Amy didn't mind that. Probably, she had plans, too.

Grandma was quite amused when I told her about my feelings for Amy and that cheating wasn't really what I wanted from this time here. She asked me who I thought I would attend the party with. Wife-swapping parties needed you to bring a wife. Or at least a female partner. Of course, it was Amy who would be going with us. I was utterly pole-axed, sitting there with my mouth open as she explained everything. It made sense afterwards.

Amy had been working as a maid for them for around six months. She also did some server shifts in Coopers. It was for her and her son that the flat had been converted. She had been hoping since we hit it off at the Christmas party. It all worked perfectly if I spent time with Amy when I was here. Grandma explained that being a personal maid meant you did not just clean the house, cook a few meals and sort out the washing. She also sorted intimate demands of herself and Grandad.

She would join them in bed from time to time and come with them to parties. I was even more amazed at this revelation, but it made perfect sense for everyone as I processed it. Finding a local boyfriend would be difficult if the locals knew what job she was doing here. She might be able to hide it for a while, but it would eventually get out. It was as perfect for her as she was for me. Twelve weeks of the year, she could have a proper boyfriend and have that different type of sex that lovers do.

I knew the difference between last night to fucking a married woman. So I smiled at Grandma, slowly turning to a grin, and wondered what would happen here when I returned to the city. I could imagine that waif-like body bouncing up and down on Grandad. Licking Grandma out. It made me look at them a little more in an erotic sense. I had a feeling that before I went home, I would fuck another member of my family. I was looking forward to fucking Amy but also watching her getting fucked on Saturday.

Once Amy knew I had approved her coming to the party on Saturday, the sexual level went up a notch on Friday night. We fucked for hours, probably six or so, at an intensity that matched last week with Amber. Just the thought of my new girl sucking a cock whilst I did her had me harder and faster. I could not wait to see what clothes Amy and my grandmother would wear. Was I slightly perverse, thinking of them in a sixty-nine, whilst Grandad and I fucked opposite ends?

On Saturday afternoon, I had an early supper and then went off to get changed in the flat. Amy had already arrived when I returned to the house at the appointed time. She and my grandmother stood side by side in the lounge, drinking champagne. They had the same hair colour and style. They had used the same colours in their makeup and were wearing the same lilac satin nightdress with nothing else apart from their shoes. They could have passed for mother and daughter.

My cock got very hard looking at my new girl looking so very fuckable. It did strike me that in a couple of hours, two different guys would be lifting those two nighties and fucking the woman underneath hard. I got a little more erect as a result of my thoughts. I figured I was looking forward as much to watching Amy get fucked as fucking someone else or even fucking her myself. I figured out how my father and grandfather felt every Saturday evening as they left the house.

A limo came to pick us up and drop us by the back entrance to Coopers. It was pretty well hidden from the main bar, busy with ordinary folk. I wasn't sure who to expect, but around forty couples were parading and showing off their women. I thought they would all be older but were in the same age range as Georgios. The only difference was the couples were generally closer together in age than in the city, and no trophy wife seemed present.

maxinepretty24
Online Now!
Lush Cams
maxinepretty24

I was shocked to see three of my teachers at the event, especially Miss Davis. She was my form teacher last year and was a wet dream. I think I masturbated more over her than I did over Sophie. She always wore slightly too short skirts and bent over to pick up things almost deliberately. True to form, she was dressed like a schoolgirl. She made a beeline for me and asked how I got on at college. She followed up, hoping we would end up at the same party.

Miss Davis had only been at the school for about three years, so there was no chance of a student of hers being at this event. It was supposed to be over twenty-five, but since I was Grandad's guest, that didn't apply. She told me that getting fucked by one of her students was getting her wet right now. Did I want to check? So, of course, I did, and she was sopping. Please, please, please, I found myself saying to myself later as Grandad organised the party.

When I went to the one party with Sophie, I found the parading boring, but it was different here, where I knew almost everyone. Amy and I were the youngest, so all eyes were on us. I noticed the parents of a few of my mates and several shopkeepers in the town. I was genuinely shocked at some individuals as I figured them as very straight-laced. The lady from the sweetshop was in corsets and stockings. She looked at me like she wanted to eat me all up.

In the end, Grandad got us to a party with eight couples, including Miss Davis, whom I was pleased to see. In the car to the house, I explained to Amy that I used to have a big crush on her. It seemed odd with Amy talking about sex with other people. However, she pointed out to me that Miss Davis' boyfriend was the PE teacher who looked muscular. I could imagine those strong arms moving Amy into any position he wanted even more than I had over the last few days.

Of course, this was not Amy's first party. She explained that she went with my grandparents to these gatherings for six months. Nobody ever objected to an extra woman, least of all someone as horny and sexy as Amy. She told me that all seven other men had already had her. None of them, she went on to say, had pulled as many orgasms out of her body as I had. She was looking forward to going back to the house afterwards more than the sex with them now.

Interestingly, unlike in the city, we did not split into single pairs in different bedrooms at this party. Four couples went to the main bedroom upstairs, which had inflatable beds on the three sides of the king-size bed. Four couples stayed downstairs. Amy and I joined Miss Davis, her PE boyfriend, and two more younger couples upstairs. Grandad and Grandma were downstairs with three older couples. It wasn't long before I was making out with the teacher.

As we fooled around, I found myself glancing across to Amy, who was doing the same back. When Miss Davis finally pulled out my cock, she was both pleased and disappointed. She told me that if she had realised that I had such a monster in my pants, she would have arranged some detentions for me. I went through the steps I had been taught, bringing my teacher to several orgasms before donning a condom and splitting her in two with my monster cock.

It was an erotic tableau that we ended up with. The PE master had lifted Amy onto his average-sized cock and was bouncing her around at a manic speed. He pulled her on and off, his cock almost in a blur, Amy coming a lot. This was contrasted with me gently sliding in and out of Miss Davis but at nearly twice the depth. I was pleased that my sheer size stretched out places that the speed merchant could not match. She was squealing and moaning constantly.

As a result, I didn't come for ages. PE man had fucked all three of the women in the room before Miss Davis finally told me that she wanted me to take off the concom and come inside her. My response was to do so and then speed up to full pace, so I came as she wished. Unfortunately, this increase in activity caused her to black out. After she recovered, me still impaling her to the hilt, she screamed at me to fuck her harder, which I was happy to do.

As a result, I only actually fucked Miss Davis before the party split up, and we were on our way home in the limo that Grandad had organised. I was half expecting Amy to go home, but the four of us went into the house for a drink. As we sat there drinking, the women still in their skimpy satin, Grandma told Amy what she needed to do. There was a realisation as she pulled out my cock and sucked it under instruction that this was not the first time Amy had done this.

I sat back as Amy pulled off my clothes below the waist and folded them on the dining chair. She took me in a bit deeper than when we had been having sex this week. Almost as if she was performing. Grandma told her to stick her ass in the air, and she moved behind Amy to lick her out. I got harder than I thought possible, especially as Grandad stood behind his wife and slipped his cock in her. Grandad was pretty big, I could see, but not quite my size.

This was getting more interesting when I was told to lay on the sofa, and Amy was told to straddle me and make out with me and her cock flavoured mouth. I found it quite lovely. A few minutes later, Grandad eased his cock into Amy's asshole, and I reached up a hand for a high five from him. I felt close to him in more ways than one. As a final flourish, Grandma shuffled her groin between me and my girlfriend, offering her clit over my mouth. It was slightly dripping with honey.

I licked up my grandma's pussy, and Amy licked her ass, sliding two fingers inside. I was pretty impressed with Amy's control at this point. She had two huge cocks impaling her two holes, and she was taking them comfortably. This despite the fact she was pretty small. She still had the control to bring off Grandma. More importantly, getting Grandma ready to switch positions.

I was about to get the position I dreamt about last night. We wandered upstairs to the main bedroom, where there was another massive circular bed like Dad's. The girls stripped off and got on the bed in a sixty-nine position. Grandad and I smiled as we undressed and watched them for a while. He suggested that perhaps I might want to start with Amy's ass whilst Grandma plundered her pussy. He would do the same, taking his wife's ass at the other end.

I had already fucked Amy in the ass a few times and knew how she liked me to slowly drive into her at full depth before slowly coming out. As I entered her, I could feel my grandma's fingers almost touching my cock. It was horny, and I was smiling a lot. We kept this up until both the girls had at least three orgasms each. Then, I was told to swap ends. My grandfather slipped his big cock into my girlfriend's ass as I filled his wife's.

I was told it wasn't the first time he had filled Amy. It was a very erotic couple of hours, made better by the fact my grandparents accepted my sexual position, something my father seemed challenged to accept. Finally, we stopped, and I took Amy to my bed in the flat over the garage, where we had sex for a long time. We stayed in bed until I got the train home later that evening.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments