Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

As my father and Sophie left, Georgio introduced me to Karl. He was in his early thirties and a single guy like me. He had been to a couple of swinger parties with 'a friend' and had fucked Sophie a couple of times. We agreed she was a great fuck. He told me his story, as everyone seemed to enjoy doing. I realised that with sex, there were periods between intense action where you waited around for something else to happen. May as well be polite.

He spent most of his time in business, to the detriment of his social life. He found it almost impossible to hold down a normal girlfriend relationship as he had to dash off of trips at a moment's notice. Georgios was a perfect fit for him. It was pretty expensive for a VIP pass, but he was almost always able to get hooked up for a sexual encounter whenever he came, Or if worst came to worst, he could buy some services. He was keen to pass on some of his best tips to me.

Just remember that your score is the most important thing. So never do anything that might piss off one of your potential partners. There was an unwritten rule that if you got a match, then you were obliged to have a sexual encounter. This went both ways, but women generally only swiped those guys that they wanted to have sex with. If you swiped everyone to get a match on real Tinder, then walking off with another woman downstairs got you one star.

Karl passed on that if a couple agreed to have sex, then all the swipes for them disappeared. So try and swipe one woman at a time because she only took a short while to get hooked up. Then, choose someone else. But always the person you wanted only. Then, if you get a match, pay the lady's bar tab. You would buy her drinks on a date, so why not now? The value was on the App, so there were no excuses. Lastly, be a gentleman afterwards unless she was terrible, and give her five stars.

As for the sex itself, make sure she got two orgasms before you start fucking her. The women who come here are looking for exceptional sex. Ordinary date sex doesn't count for anything and will get you one star. Karl went on to explain that several of the single women here were always up for going to a swapping party. You might have to pay their entrance fee and buy her new underwear, but it was always worth it. They would always finish up in your bed as well,

He and I were looking at who was available from our seats in the VIP section. Some couples were talking to each other, but it was pretty empty. This wasn't true of the main bar, which was busier and almost full now. As I looked at the App on a bar stool in the VIP section, I was aware that a lot of guys in the main bar area were looking at me with a lot of 'what the fuck’ expressions on their faces. I recognised one of the blow-job guys, and he lifted a hand and a big smile.

I didn't have Sophie's App to validate against, so I had no idea how I was ranked against the significant number of good-looking guys in their early thirties in the main bar. One at a time, I swiped right against all women under thirty or who looked under thirty, but I didn't get any matches. Then, just as I finished my beer and thought about going home, Amber appeared as a match. I could also see her standing on the other side of the VIP barrier, looking at me.

I met her and offered her a drink, and she said she wanted to sit in the VIP section, which Amber had never done before. She knew who I was and had been to parties with Sophie before but never fucked my father. Although, like everyone else, she knew who he was. She was dressed in a little black dress and looked hot, and I wondered why she had picked me. She was size curious. She explained that guys usually exaggerate, but she knew I wouldn't.

I explained that I had already fucked someone tonight, so I was probably going to last a long time, and it might be too much. It was almost as if I was offering her a hidden treasure, and she pulled at my arm to go downstairs. We parted at the lady's toilet, her going the back way, me using my card on the stairs. I was keen to try out the App, so I showed the bouncer the match approval to get access to go downstairs, and he let me down without using my black card.

It was much more grown-up as I walked down the stairs and waited at the bar. I used my card to get a condom and didn't have to wait long before Amber appeared in a wrap dressing gown and shoes. It seemed pretty innocent, pulling back the curtain, hiding us from the outside world and making out. We kissed for a while as I opened up her gown and started to play with her nipples. This took quite a while, but Amber wanted to see my cock, so I got undressed.

Amber got down on her knees to inspect my cock. She handled it from all sides, looking into it before slipping her lips around it. She pumped it up and down, alternately licking and sucking the tip. Typically, the intensity she was showing on my cock might make me worried I could come quickly and waste it. However, knowing that I had come twice already, I was not to finish suddenly; I took pleasure from her efforts. Gradually I managed to get my hands on her pussy.

I slowly caressed around her folds and felt her wetness at my touch. She told me that she wanted to be fucked rather than eaten out, so I laid her on the cube and slowly inserted myself. Since she had not come before I did this, it took a long time before I could get fully inside her. Finally, I was able to give her the solid fucking she had been expecting and had been looking forward to since we saw each other. Amber was insistent that she was a relatively uncomplicated fuck.

ArianaStarsTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
ArianaStarsTS

She seemed indifferent to me playing with her body as Sophie had taught me. So I just fucked her, hard, deep and repeatedly. We were pretty chatty during this; Amber explained her situation quite openly. She had married a guy twelve years older than her who was successful but who was often away with business. At first, the sex was great, but since he had quite a small penis, they went for some kinky stuff to compensate.

She didn't explain what that was, but she did explain that as compensation for going along with her husband's wishes, she got to go to Georgio's once a week for what she described as an 'old fashioned fuck’. The only downside was her husband didn't like her fucking the same person more than once, so she explained she wanted to make the most of our time together. She gave me a safe word but otherwise explained that she would say the opposite of what she meant.

For example, she told me her clit was too sensitive, which meant to keep flicking it until she came. So after that first orgasm, flicking her clit, she told me to keep my fingers away from her ass. Twenty minutes later, I was balls deep in her asshole, telling me that there was no room to slip my fingers in her, which had me fitting two fingers. Not on my g-pot meant the opposite, and telling me repeatedly I was too deep inside her ass, I needed to slow down.

I was able to translate that as well. The next while, she had me repeatedly slamming right up her back passage so hard I was moving the cube forward. She screamed out orgasm after orgasm. Telling me to stop as she could not take any more meant I plunged in faster and faster. Eventually, Amber came so hard for the umpteenth that she blacked out, and I stopped immediately. This was a pity since I was about to come, but I wasn't, as I had already had enough pleasure.

When Amber recovered, after about five minutes of heavy breathing, she told me to 'stop immediately as I can't take it anymore (no safeword)'. I resumed my previous pace and depth, this time in her pussy. This kept going for a fair time until she blacked out again. I stopped again and explained when she recovered that I was uncomfortable fucking someone who seemed out of it. She kissed me deeply at that and said it was fine as long as I kept fucking her.

We switched to another position, still in her pussy. My hands were able to play with her tits. She said I didn't need to bother as my cock was giving her all the pleasure I needed. This was great for me, just fucking the shit out of a woman who was screaming out orgasm after orgasm. Using my name to the rest of the downstairs at the top of her voice. I liked playing with her tits, though. Her nipples were like little beads. They were so hard. I felt jolts of her body as I pinched.

She did tell me (no safeword) to stop pinching her nipples, so I tweaked them harder and used them to drive my hips forward. This got her screaming. I was too big, it was too deep for her, and she could not cope with the pleasure I was giving her. So this just meant I leant back a bit, almost using her nipples to hold onto as I made tiny little thrusts whilst fully inside her. This caused her to black out again. I didn't stop this time immediately, and her body shuddered.

I did stop after a few minutes, and when she recovered, she pulled herself off me, going down on all fours. Amber wanted me to finish in her ass. I was to keep fucking her even if she said her safe word. She needed me to come now because her pussy was getting sore. So I did just that, but I didn't finish with my load inside her. It took ages because although I was fully hard, I had been fucking for so long that the sensitivity wasn't there in my cock. It felt like it was someone else's.

So as I got close to coming, I pulled out of her ass and wanked myself with my hand like I would be at home on my fifth time. Eventually, my body started to shake, and I felt my come rise as if from my toes right up to the end of my cock and spurt out. All over Amber's face. As I slowed down and stopped, she stuck my cock in her mouth and sucked. It was really sensitive, and I shuddered in what might have been my best-ever orgasm to date. Don't tell Sophie, though.

We lay there for a long time; I was worn out. I had fucked Amber at high intensity for well over an hour, and my whole body ached. I felt like a massive wave had wiped me out. Amber, too, was happy to curl up naked close to me. It somehow felt loving to be lying next to her, having satisfied this very sexual woman in the prime of her life. I might have fallen asleep briefly, but Amber told me we needed to get up; she was feeling a bit cold.

In the bar afterwards, she was distraught, but only because she wasn't going to be able to fuck me again with her husband's rules. The best sex she had had for years was the strapline on my five-star review. I felt quite the stud as we sat in a small booth in the VIP section, with my arm around her. We kissed quite a bit, and I was also sorry because I needed to fuck this woman again. My only hope was finding her at a swapping party, or joining in with the stuff she did.

Published 
Written by Jogman
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments