Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The doorbell had rung and Hailey was looking through the peephole to see who it was. There were three of them, guys she'd never seen before, about the same age as the family's house guest. She opened the door a crack. "You're looking for Brian right?" she said, hiding behind the door.

"Uh-huh," one of them replied. "Is he here?"

Hailey had been headed toward the family's backyard pool when the doorbell had rung. Still hiding her bikini-clad body behind the door, she responded, "I think so. Let me find him for you." She pushed the door closed and darted up the hall. "Brian," she hollered as she barged into his room.

"Uh what," he said, looking up from his computer. "Jesus," he said as he took in the sight of Hailey in her latest bikini. "You weren't kidding. Your father would have a fit if he saw you in that." He took in a deep breath as he looked her up and down. "That is sooo hot."

Hailey put her hands behind her head and turned slowly from side to side. Grinning, she said, "I'm glad you like it." Then she remembered the guys at the door. Quickly dropping her hands to her hips and adopting a more serious look, she said, "But that's not why I came in. There are three guys at the door. They asked for you by name so I'm assuming they're classmates of yours."

"You could let 'em in," Brian suggested, leering at Hailey in her new bikini.

Three strange guys and me in a skimpy bikini? Hailey was thinking when the doorbell rang again. "Oh shit," she exclaimed. "I forgot. They're still at the door."

"So let 'em in," Brian shouted. He was hoping she would do it.

"That would be fun," Hailey acknowledged, "but no, you let 'em in. I'm going to put something else on." Hailey left Brian's room and went to her own.

Hailey grabbed a blouse she thought would look decent. The guys are obviously friends of Brian or they wouldn't be here and I know Brian would like it if I show a little skin. She looked at the blouse. It was a button-up-the-front type with no collar. It wasn't transparent like some of her swimsuit coverups but she thought it might work. She held it up to herself and looked in the mirror. Yes, she thought, and christ, I've got dresses that are shorter.

Hailey put the blouse on over her bikini and buttoned it, all but the top two buttons, and again looked at herself in the mirror. Yep, that'll do. She turned and walked out of her bedroom, down the short hall and into the living room.

Her entrance was met with a number of very appreciative stares and at least one low whistle. Hailey blushed a bit as she looked for a seat. Two of the guys were on either end of the couch and no way was she going to sit down between them. The third visitor was occupying one of the easy chairs and Brian the other. She hastily perched herself on the arm of Brian's chair.

"So, are you going to introduce me?" she asked of Brian.

"That's Daryl and Skip." He pointed in turn to each of the two on the couch. "And that's Mike," he said, pointing to the other chair. "And this is Hailey. It's her family's house. I'm just staying here 'til I finish school." They all nodded their understanding.

Hailey chatted nervously with the three visitors, warming to the looks her bare legs were getting from the guys. After a time, Brian suggested, "We could go for a swim, if you guys want." Speaking to her he added, "And it'd give you a chance to show off that new bikini of yours. I'm sure the guys would appreciate that."

I'll bet they would, thought Hailey, but also saw a problem. She explained, "Yeah, but, if Daddy came home and found me wearing that around you and your friends... well, I'm sure he'd at least ground me, probably for the rest of the summer."

Hailey's response was met with a chorus of groans. Mike, Skip, and Daryl, Brian probably too, had been looking forward to seeing her in a skimpy bikini.

Brian looked around the room, registering the looks of disappointment. "Well..." he began slowly, "We could drive down to the lake." He looked at Hailey and seeing that she had no immediate objection, cheerily asked, "Whaddaya say, Hailey?"

I could have worn something else at the pool here, but it sounds as if he'd like me to show off my new bikini to his friends. Hailey was okay with that but wanted to be sure it was what Brian wanted. She whispered in his ear. "You are wanting me to wear the new bikini, aren't you - the one you saw me in a few minutes ago?"

Brian cupped his hand over his mouth, directing his reply to her only. "I thought you'd probably want to wear it, you do, don't you?"

"Well yeah, but there's not much to it."

"Uh-huh," Brian mumbled under his breath. Then again shielding his response from the others he asserted, "I'm sure the guys will love it."

Hailey swallowed deeply before whispering in Brian's ear, "Just wanted to be sure you were okay with it."

He nodded almost imperceptibly as he addressed the others. "You guys up for a trip to the lake? Hailey says she'll go."

Hailey uncrossed her legs. The blouse had been creeping higher each time she bent to whisper to Brian. The bikini bottoms she had been so concerned about were now nearly visible. Three pairs of eyes looked in her direction. Each of the guys nodded their agreement as they tried to imagine what was so special about Hailey's new bikini.

*****

Daryl and Skip started toward the beach. Skip turned back to confirm that the others were following. "Holy shit!" he exclaimed. Daryl turned to see what had caused Skip's outburst. They were about twenty-five yards from the car where Hailey had just removed her blouse and was tossing it into the backseat of the car.

Both had stopped in their tracks. "Oh my god," Daryl said quietly. "Easy to see why she was afraid of what her father might think."

They were both turned, looking in Hailey's direction. They spoke quietly. "Well, one thing's for certain," Skip remarked.

"And..."

"It's for sure she's clean shaved. If she even had a landing strip it'd be showing."

"For sure and oh jesus, god, will you look at that - she's tugging it even lower."

"And can you believe? Brian's not even paying any attention."

Daryl added, "How'd you like to be living with something like that?"

"Are you kidding me? I'd have a boner all the time. I mean like jesus, if she'd wear something like that in public, can you imagine what she must wear around the house?"

Hailey had caught Brian's attention. Skip and Daryl couldn't hear what was being said but they could see that Hailey was sort of posing. It looked to them as if Hailey was asking Brian's approval of her new suit. He was standing a few feet away and appeared to be inspecting it, especially the lower half.

"I think it's fine but you could leave the blouse on, if you wanted to," Brian offered.

Hailey leaned toward Brian and whispered. "If 'big brother' approves, then I'm okay." She wiggled her very bare hips and added teasingly, "I could have worn another suit, you know."

Brian grabbed his crotch as he replied, "Oh no, this one's fine. Yes, 'big brother' definitely approves."

Mike came around from the other side of the car and spotted Hailey. The expanse of teenage flesh was too much for Mike to ignore. He whistled low as he nodded his approval. Hailey blushed slightly at the attention Mike was paying her nearly naked body.

Brian quickly pointed toward where Daryl and Skip were standing. He urged the three of them in that direction. As they walked, Mike made regular side glances at Hailey, who certainly was enjoying the attention.

Down the path a way, Skip said to Daryl, "Uh, I think we better wait. Besides this is way too good to miss," making it clear that he did not intend to move from that spot.

"No argument from me," acknowledged Daryl. Then cupping his hand toward Skip, added, "I mean like jesus god, all you'd have to do is slip your finger in the top of that suit to be rubbing on her clitty."

"And that pussy can't be far away either. Gotta be right between her legs. I mean, can you imagine having those stems wrapped around your neck?"

Daryl and Skip shut up as Hailey, Brian and Mike approached. "Thanks for waiting," Hailey chirped.

"Not a problem," replied Daryl as Skip nodded his agreement. Both were giving Hailey the serious elevator treatment - looking up and down. "We were enjoying watching -"

"Let's get to the beach," Mike cut in with his finger to his lips. "We got all afternoon to talk."

*****

Hailey was lying on a towel she had spread out on the sand, with the guys surrounding her. There was no doubt she had their attention. She was constantly fiddling with the side ties on the bikini bottoms, first pulling them up, then pushing them back down until she was barely covered.

At one point she even undid the ties for a few minutes. She didn't actually remove the bottoms but she did keep lifting the edge a bit and looking at herself. Then she'd drop it back in place and look at each of the guys, checking to be sure she had their attention.

With the sides of the bottoms, once again securely tied, but pushed down as far as she dared, Hailey rolled onto her stomach. The bottoms weren't the thong type but they didn't cover a lot either. And she had them pulled down so far the crack in her ass extended above the upper edge of the bikini bottom. She looked around to be sure everyone was watching.

Satisfied that all eyes were on her, Hailey reached behind herself and untied the string to her top. A collective gasp was heard as she dropped the strings to the ground, baring the sides of her breasts. "You guys don't mind do you?" she needlessly asked. "I don't want any tan lines on my back."

She was assured by everyone that having the top untied was perfectly okay. The conversation continued with Hailey raising up a little every time she spoke. She was careful to keep her nipples buried in the bikini top, while still showing enough to keep dicks hard.

During a lull in the conversation, Hailey took hold of the strings and pulled them behind her back. Then holding them together, but still untied, she sat up. Brian was behind her. "I'm ready for a swim. How about tying this for me," she said aloud. Then whispering, added, "And not too tight."

Brian held the strings together loosely. "This okay?" he whispered.

It was loose enough that some vigorous splashing could dislodge it. Hailey turned her head to the side and quietly replied, "Yeah, sure, I'm okay with it." Brian hastily finished the tie and scooted back to where he had been sitting.

Hailey jumped up and dashed for the lake. Hailey raced through the water until it was nearly up to her waist, then dove headlong toward the deeper water.

She knew her action had dislodged her bikini. She took hold of the bottoms and pulled them back into position. But her top had also been pushed down to where her breasts were exposed. Hailey pretended not to realize this as she stood and turned to face the guys.

In response to their stares though, she did finally look down, feigning surprise at finding herself so exposed. She tugged the top up to where the edges covered her nipples, took a few steps toward shore, then sat down. The triangles of her bikini were knotted together between the breasts with the strings going through the sides, allowing her to expose as much of the tops and bottoms of her breasts as she desired. She leaned back on her elbows, then looked at her breasts and adjusted the meager cloth around each, making sure the nipples were covered, but not by a lot.

As the guys rushed to join her she reached behind herself and loosened the string even more. She knew Brian wouldn't object. As the guys plopped down in the water around her, they could see that Hailey's already skimpy bikini was now even looser. From the tents in their pants, it was obvious to Hailey that everyone, including Brian, approved.

KendallWhite
Online Now!
Lush Cams
KendallWhite

Brian was turned, staring at the empty beach. Without turning his head, in a voice that was barely audible, he said, "Well you could take the top off."

Hailey looked at Brian. In a much more demure tone, she asked, "And you wouldn't mind?"

Brian turned back to her. "No, not really. Might even like it a little."

The other three guys had been carrying on a nothing-type conversation, avoiding what was really on everyone's mind - Hailey's body! Skip finally opened the door. Addressing Hailey he said, "I thought you were worried about tan lines."

"Huh?" Hailey replied.

"Tan lines. When we were on the beach, you untied your top, said you were worried about tan lines."

"And?"

"So I guess you're not worried now."

"Well, uh." Hailey's face turned a pale shade of red but she did have a smile on her lips. "So you like it better when it's untied?"

"Of course, don't you?" Skip said with a grin on his face. He looked toward Mike and Daryl. Both were smiling. They nodded their concurrence.

Skip was not slowing down. "You ever been topless?" he asked.

Hailey showed no irritation at the question, responding, "You mean in public, like with guys watching? That is what you want to know isn't it?" They nodded.

Hailey had a pretty good idea where this might lead. She hesitated before answering. "I guess I have, on a topless beach, once."

"Was Brian there?"

She gave a quick glance in Brian's direction. "Uh no. It was the summer before he came to live with us."

Brian reacted instantly. "You mean when you were just sixteen?"

"Yeah, I guess that's right," Hailey grudgingly allowed.

"So how did that happen?" Brian demanded.

"Well uh, me and some guy I was dating back then, went down to a place near Austin. We didn't know it was a topless beach until we got there - at least I didn't. But when we got there he wanted me to go topless. At first I wouldn't, but seeing all the girls with their tops off, I did eventually let him talk me into it."

"So it wouldn't be a big deal then," Skip posited.

Hailey looked quickly at Brian, then at his three friends. "You mean you think I should go topless here?" she asked.

"Sure, why not," Skip asked. "You're on the beach, you're already halfway there, Brian, your roommate, buddy, whatever is with you - and well, you just ought to do it."

"This is not a topless beach. It is pretty much a public-type beach an hour's drive from where I live. Somebody from home sees me and it'll be all over town by tomorrow."

Mike the peacemaker finally spoke. "Although it's not common, technically speaking, being topless on any beach in Texas is not illegal, unless there is a local ordinance against it, which there is not here. And in case you haven't been watching, there's been no one on this part of the beach all day, so even though it's not common here, there's no one to complain or become offended."

"Well, there's still you guys. You'd have everybody talking about me before noon tomorrow. Hell they'd probably put out a special edition of the paper, 'Hailey Goes Topless at the Lake'." She broke out laughing. The others laughed with her.

Brian had already suggested she might go topless, so she knew he would approve. "Well, since there is no one around going to complain, if you guys promise you won't tell anyone, I maybe could be talked into it."

Skip said, "We promise." The other two echoed his words.

Hailey turned to Brian. "You trust these guys?"

"Yeah, I do," he replied.

For several seconds, Hailey looked sternly from one to another of the guys, including Brian. A tingling between her legs slowly developed as she imagined being topless. Hailey raised up slightly, reached under herself, and pulled the top free and over her head. She tossed it to Brian. She was still face down, though and in a voice loud enough to be heard by his friends, she said, "Don't let it get too far. I might be wanting it back." Mike, Daryl, and Skip had gotten the message.

She wasn't really showing anything but Brian was still mesmerized by Hailey's actions. Strange, he thought, She wasn't concerned about getting topless, just whether or not we might tell someone.

Hailey was excited by her new level of exposure and became bolder. Every couple minutes or so, while carrying on a non-sensical conversation, Hailey would bring her elbows a little closer together, raising her upper body, until eventually, not only her breasts, but her nipples too, were fully exposed.

Brian saw what she was doing and noted his friends' rapt attention. There was a broad smile on Hailey's face. Brian looked at the bikini top he held in his hands. "How 'bout I take this and put it with our things on the beach?" he asked.

"Uh yeah, I guess that's okay," Hailey replied. She smiled at Brian. "And bring the suntan lotion."

When Brian stood, his erection was obvious. He walked to the beach and deposited the bikini top alongside the rest of their belongings. Returning with the suntan lotion, he tossed the bottle to Hailey, who had to raise up even more to catch it. Brian then sat alongside his friends, anticipating the show that was about to begin.

Hailey put a finger to her lips. I could put the lotion on myself, but having one of the guys do it would be more fun. Although Brian wouldn't like it if I had one of his friends do it, but him, no way is he going to complain. She tossed the suntan lotion to Brian.

Brian was pleasantly surprised. He jumped up and knelt beside Hailey.

"Do my legs first, then my back," Hailey suggested softly enough so as not to be heard by anyone other than Brian. He started on her feet. "Uhm, that feels good," she purred.

Brian continued up her legs, under the side strings on the bikini bottom and over her mostly bare butt. He stopped just short of the material between her legs. "I kinda remember what you said when we were 'practicing' and I guess it still applies," he whispered.

Hailey, responding quietly, teased, "Well, no, that doesn't apply anymore, but I agree - not a good idea. Do get my back and sides, though." Brian did as requested, even carefully brushing the sides of her breasts. "Want me to turn over?" she asked quietly.

Brian looked at his friends. His cock got ramrod stiff as he thought about rubbing Hailey's tits while his friends watched. "Yeah, do it," he whispered.

Unbeknownst to Brian's friends, while turning over, Hailey brushed her hand across the front of Brian's jams. She whispered, "Seems you're liking this as much as your friends."

Brian nodded as he dribbled the suntan lotion over Hailey's bare torso. Hailey continued to surreptitiously run her hands over the tent in Brian's swimsuit as his hands shakily rubbed the lotion over her breasts, pinching her nipples as he did so.

Hailey's hand stopped moving, resting lightly on the bulge in Brian's jams. "Better stop." But then her fingers began to move suggestively, and continued to do so, as she managed to say, "If we don't, I'm not going to care that your three friends are watching."

"I hope that lotion's waterproof," Brian remarked as he tossed the empty bottle toward the beach. Hailey got to her feet and started for the shore, her bare breasts bouncing deliciously. She pushed her bikini bottoms down to where they barely covered her. Turning her head over her shoulder she shouted, "No, it's not waterproof, and if I don't get to the beach and get that towel wrapped around me and quick, I am going to burn."

Back on the shore, Hailey picked up her towel, a large beach-sized one, and wrapped it around herself. She was joined by the other four as she sat down on the sand.

They had been there only a few minutes when three girls showed up that Hailey had gone to school with. They were leaving for the day and Hailey, thankful for the opportunity, hooked a ride under the pretense that it would be a lot less crowded with four in each car. A few minutes later, the guys left too, none too happy about Hailey having run out on them.

*****

At home, Brian hollered as he came through the door. "You home, Hailey?" He didn't get an answer. Brian was pretty sure she had to be at home - the girls had had a ten or fifteen-minute head start. He walked down the hall to her room. The door was closed. He knocked. "You in there, Hailey?"

"You alone?" the response came from within.

"Yeah, can I come in?"

Hailey opened the door. She was dressed as she had been at the beach - after she had taken the top off. "Get in here," she demanded, as if her being nearly naked wasn't incentive enough.

Brian pushed the door closed. "Holy shit! You're still topless. You ride home that way?"

"Didn't have any choice. Left my top on the beach."

"Here." Brian handed her a plastic bag.

Hailey looked in the bag. The top was there, the blouse too that she had forgotten in the car. "Thank you, thank you, thank you." She kissed Brian on the cheek. "That top did cost me, and I sure hated leaving it on the beach."

"Then why did you? Uh never mind. I just figured it out. You didn't want the girls to know you were topless under the towel?" Hailey nodded. "Then you wore the towel all the way home?"

"Yes to both questions."

"And they never figured out you were topless under the towel?"

"Well if they did, they didn't say anything."

Hailey stepped back a couple of feet. She stretched the strings of her bottoms out to either side. "So, do you think I was hot enough?"

"Shit yes, that's all they talked about, all the way home."

"Did they want to fuck me?" Hailey turned loose of the side strings and thrust her hips forward.

Brian licked his lips. "Oh yeah, for sure. In fact, it's a good thing you got out of there when you did. If you'd taken that towel off, which it looked like you were about to, you very likely would have had to decide, which of the four of us it would be."

"Did you want to fuck me too?"

"I mean, I know 'big brother' isn't supposed to be thinking such things, but I can't help it. So, yes, I did... and I do." Then attempting to downplay what he'd just said, asked, "So do you like being half-naked?" Brian looked at Hailey, who, wearing nothing but a skimpy bikini bottom was actually more than half-naked. He added, "And I don't mean like now, I mean at the beach when it was all four us, three you barely knew..."

"Well, I think it was a really good thing I got out of there when I did."

"I do too, but why are you saying that?"

"Ummmh, promise you won't get mad."

Brian hesitated before replying. "Okay. I promise I won't get mad. So tell me."

"Watching four stiff cocks all day," she began, "it wasn't so much a question of 'who would I fuck', but rather 'who would I fuck first'."

Brian was not believing what he had just heard. "You mean," he began slowly, "you would have fucked us all?"

"The thought did cross my mind. If I just wasn't so committed to remaining a virgin for a while longer..."

"Oh my god."

Brian was startled by an unexpected sound. "What was that?" he asked with a look of horror on his face.

"The garage door, oh shit, it's Daddy and Mother. Quick, get out of here and let me get dressed!"

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments