Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

One evening, after her parents had retired, Hailey found herself alone in the family room with Brian, a family friend who was staying with them. Hailey was wearing a button-front blouse with the bottom tied together, leaving her midriff temptingly bare.

Hailey's father, before Brian had arrived for the family's movie night, had expressed displeasure with his daughter's attire, saying it was not lady-like for a seventeen-year-old girl to be seen thusly dressed by anyone other than immediate family, and especially not by a twenty-year-old male. Fortunately for Hailey, her mother had intervened and insisted that she be allowed to remain as she was.

As the movie ended, her mother and father headed off to bed, leaving her and Brian watching the TV. Although Hailey was blossoming out in a manner that was attracting an increasing amount of male attention, she had thus far received none of it from Brian. Anxious to change this, she teasingly undid an extra button, exposing a bit of her bra. There was little doubt that she had captured his attention. "You like the view?" Hailey asked.

"Oh, uh yeah... didn't know seventeen could look so good," Brian allowed.

"Bet you'd rather, though, that I not be wearing the bra, huh?" she shot back.

"Yeah but..." Brian stammered, "Uh... you don't ever go without one, a bra I mean, you don't do you?" Hailey tried to ignore Brian's question, but he persisted, "Well, you don't do you?"

Hailey responded indignantly, "No." Then quietly added, "but I have considered it."

"So why haven't you then?"

"I uh well... Daddy's pretty much against it... doesn't think I should even be out of my room without one."

"You don't agree, though."

"No, not really," she teasingly allowed.

"Your father and mother have gone to bed," Brian offered suggestively.

"And you're thinking... that like I should do it now?" Hailey asked.

"You could if you wanted," Brian replied saucily.

"Well, I probably would," Hailey responded enigmatically, then added, "but I don't dare - Daddy might come back. I do have a question, though."

"So ask," he replied, his eyes dropping to the vee between her legs.

"Did Paula ever go without a bra?"

"You mean my ex-girlfriend, Paula? Sometimes."

"Really? And her folks didn't care?"

"Well, I doubt if they knew. She never took it off 'til we were a block or so away."

"Really? Now that sounds like fun." Hailey expanded her chest, exposing a few slivers more of her bra. She smiled.

"Holy shit!" Brian exclaimed slowly. "If - "

"If what? If I just wasn't wearing a bra?

"Well, I, I..."

"You'd like it if I wasn't wearing a bra, wouldn't you?"

"Well yeah, wouldn't you?"

"Uhm, probably," Hailey replied with a grin, then declared, "Never can tell. It just might happen!"

Leaving Brian with his mouth hanging open, Hailey headed off to her room. Closing the door, she removed her bra. Looking in the mirror, she adjusted the blouse to expose the most skin, while keeping her nipples covered. Yeah, it'd be neat to go braless... and if Brian had pushed a little harder, I might have even done it tonight. And I am going to start going braless. Daddy might not approve, but I'll bet Brian will.

It was summer and for Hailey, there was no school, so she slept in, as she often did. Brian was attending the local community college, but it was Friday and on Fridays, he didn't have any classes. With her parents gone for the day, it was just Hailey and Brian alone in the house.

Hailey mulled over the situation. On the previous night, she had watched television with Brian and her parents, dressed just a bit on the questionable side, (at least as far as her father was concerned). And after the parents had gone to bed, leaving Brian and her alone, she had been tempted to change into something more 'comfortable', definitely without a bra. Although she was anxious to follow up on that, she didn't want Brian to get a wrong impression about their relationship.

Hailey opted for cutoffs and a man's button-front shirt, with the top two buttons undone. At least for now, she thought it necessary to also wear a bra. When she was dressed, she went into the kitchen to fix something to eat.

Brian came into the kitchen while Hailey was fixing breakfast. He was wearing cutoffs only. His feet, legs and chest were all bare. Hailey considered teasing him about his look but decided it would not be wise to do so, as her own legs and feet were bare, too.

"Breakfast prepared by my cute seventeen-year-old friend. Not a bad way to start the day," Brian said.

"Just don't get used to it, because I don't often do this," Hailey snapped. She really didn't like the 'cute' reference. Although Brian had used that word a lot when they were younger, at seventeen she'd rather be thought of as 'sexy' or even 'hot'.

"The warning has been noted," Brian said with an official-sounding tone. He continued more conversationally, "You know, I used to fix breakfast for myself. I'm really pretty good at it. So if you want, I'll fix the breakfast tomorrow."

"You're forgetting, tomorrow is Saturday and mother always fixes breakfast on the weekends," Hailey rebutted. "But, uh... I'll take a rain-check, if you want to do it someday next week, before you go to class," she spit out.

"Deal."

Hailey put a platter of toast, eggs and sausage on the table. Before sitting down she poured coffee for each of them. Brian looked across the table at Hailey as he ate. She returned the gaze. Neither said anything though, until after the food was gone.

Looking over the top of his coffee cup, Brian continued his appraisal of Hailey. Finally, he set the cup down and asked, "Why do you always get so dressed for breakfast?"

Hailey put her cup down too. "I would hardly describe cutoffs and a shirt as dressed," she replied, "But I do often wear something similar to this." Hailey didn't want to be thought of as just a kid. She wanted to sound more grownup. "If I was home alone, though..." She painted a real tease on her face. "...maybe just panties." She paused a moment, letting Brian visualize her being naked, except for a skimpy pair of panties, then added, "But more likely, panties and a T-shirt."

"Last night," Brian stated, "You acted as if you would like to have gotten rid of the bra. It's just the two of us, so you could now... if you wanted to."

Amorekate
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Amorekate

Although Hailey did intend to do it, she didn't want to appear too anxious and chose to drag it out some. "I was thinking, with it being just the two of us, I probably should keep it a little more on the modest side."

Brian pressed, "Hailey, look... your father would beat me within an inch of my life if anything happened between us. You're just seventeen and I'm already twenty. I would be in serious trouble if anything ever happened, so you have to know that I would never, ever... let anything happen."

"Uh huh," Hailey acknowledged with a skeptical tone.

"No, really. I may look. But I would never do anything," protested Brian.

Hailey wanted a commitment. "Promise?" she insisted.

"Yeah... I promise."

"And you won't break that promise... even if I tell you it's okay... even if I beg you to break it?"

Brian wondered where all this was going, but he answered, "Right... like I told you, it's not going to happen."

Nearly a full minute passed as the two of them sat, looking at each other, neither saying anything. Hailey finally broke the silence. "You know," she said, "when we were both in grade school, I thought of you as my big brother, even though we're not really related.

But ever since you got to high school, you've avoided me and we've lost that big brother, little sister type relationship we used to have. I'd like for you to be my big brother, again. How about you, are you willing to have a younger sister, again?"

"Sure... especially one as sexy as you."

Hailey's eyes lit up at hearing Brian describe her as sexy. "So you'd like a sexy sister, huh... Would you like it if she went without a bra?"

Is this a dream coming true or what? thought Brian. "Oh yeah, for sure," he said excitedly.

"But even if she did forget to wear it sometimes, there'd still be that one rule?"

Brian shelved his excitement. He wasn't sure what Hailey was getting at. He took a stab at it, "Uh, you mean the promise?"

"Right..." Hailey acknowledged, "And you'd still keep that promise, no matter what."

Brian took a deep breath and held it. Was Hailey talking about herself? he asked himself. Hoping he was understanding correctly, but still not believing, he exhaled and cautiously replied, "Uh huh... sure!"

Hailey was talking about herself. She wasn't sure how far she might go, but she did want to know that she could at least go braless around Brian, and not expect it to go any further. "You ready for a sexy sister?" she asked.

"If that's an offer, the answer is definitely, yes!"

"I know we're not really related but I would like to have you as my older brother. You gotta remember your promise, though. Deal?"

"Yeah... deal," said Brian, beaming and holding out his hand. Hailey took Brian's outstretched hand in hers and clasped it firmly.

The tension had ramped up considerably as they hammered out the points of their 'deal'. Now that it was done, they relaxed and drank their coffee.

"You still think you need that bra on?" Brian asked cautiously.

"Hey, I didn't make any promises," Hailey said, slamming her cup to the table. "I just wanted to know it would be okay if I did decide to go without a bra." The sudden jolt spilled the coffee across the table and onto Hailey's blouse and shorts.

"Now look what you've made me do," she shouted as she jumped up from the table. "Oh shit, it's all over my shorts and blouse." Hailey turned in the direction of her room. "I've got to change," she said as she ran out of the room.

In her room, Hailey ripped the shirt and shorts from her body. She picked up a towel and dabbed the liquid off her stomach and legs. It was a shame she had to mess up some perfectly clean clothes in order to have an excuse to change.

Hailey looked at herself in the mirror. Her panties were bikini style and the bra was of the strapless variety, barely covering her nipples. It'd be fun to return to the kitchen dressed like this... but for now, at least, Brian is going to have to settle for braless!

She ditched the bra and picked up the white T-shirt she had started to wear earlier and pulled it over her head. She looked at herself in the mirror. Yep, she thought, can definitely tell I'm not wearing a bra. Better not do it with just panties, though - at least not yet. She pulled on a clean pair of cutoffs.

Hailey's bare legs were still mostly exposed and the T-shirt was long enough to keep Brian guessing what she had on under it. The material of the shirt molded nicely to her breasts but was heavy enough that her nipples, while noticeable, were sexy without being slutty.

Hailey was about to challenge her boundaries. That had, after all, been the reason for the deal she had just made with Brian. Time to do it. Hailey headed for the kitchen.

Brian looked up as Hailey entered the room. His eyes did a quick top to bottom scan then locked on the slight protrusions being made by her nipples.

Hailey put her finger in her mouth and teasingly asked, "Ya think I ought to put more clothes on?" She liked the way Brian was looking her over.

Brian erased the lusty thoughts he was having and said, "Hell no, you're fine the way you are."

Hailey grinned, saying, "I think I'm going to like having a big brother again," as she carefully took a seat at the table

"Uh, yeah... me too..." Brian said. "Having a little sister, I mean."

Over the next couple of weeks, Hailey increasingly wore less and less. On weekends the parents were home, and except for Fridays, Brian was in school every day. But he did get home from school two or three hours before the parents did and Hailey seldom missed the opportunity to tease him with her newly established freedom.

The T-shirts she often wore became thinner and thinner, and when she wore a button-front blouse or shirt, she nearly always had at least the top two buttons undone and sometimes, even a third.

In Hailey's mind, though, Brian might have been taking his pretend role as big brother just a bit too seriously. He no longer made comments about how she dressed, and seemed oblivious to the fact that she was becoming more and more daring.

Published 
Written by TraceEkies
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments