Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

“What the fuck, how could you?” Amy was red-faced and furious looking. “She is my friend, I thought you were just training at the gym, I didn’t realize the training included fucking her as well.”

I tried to remain calm and not rise to the torrent of verbal abuse that my daughter threw at me for the last five minutes.

I had finally plucked up the courage and told her that I was in a relationship with Jade, who was my daughter's nineteen-year-old best friend from Uni. We had been together for just over a month but had deliberately hidden it from Amy for exactly the reason that was now playing out in front of me.

Jade had wanted to be with me when I told her, but I knew how hot-headed Amy could be when riled. We knew she would not take it well, so one evening after work I sat Amy down and gently told her the truth.

Amy had not remained seated for long. I sat trying not to raise my voice whilst she paced up and down and turning every so often to yell a mouthful of obscenities at me before continuing her pacing.

“It was not like that,” I said quietly, determined not to lower myself to her level, “We never planned to get into a relationship, it just happened.”

That was not strictly true, but then telling her that Jade was the one who had pursued and seduced me would not have helped the situation, hence the reason for saying we had accidentally fallen for each other whilst spending time together working out at the gym.

“Oh, so personal training sessions include fucking does it? She was my friend.”

“She still is your friend.”

“Really, how can I be friends with her knowing that she is banging my dad.”

“Why not, you were the one that has been telling me to get out there and find a woman, it has been ten years since your mum died after all.”

“Yes, find a woman, not a girl she is the same age as me, what if you have a kid with her,” her voice was starting to rise again, “we would just become some fucked up family, the sort you see on those trashy daytime reality chat shows.”

“Oh, come on your being a bit melodramatic, I am not looking to start another family and I am sure that Jade doesn’t want any either. And another thing we can’t be on a daytime chat show I still have all my own teeth and know where the shower is.”

My attempt at humour fell massively short as Amy just glared at me.

“She was my best friend, you both might not want kids now, but what about in the future, if you got married. She would be my step mum and she is the same fucking age as me.”

With that she stomped out of the room, slamming the door behind her, and as she went up the stairs, I heard her yell, “I fucking hate you.”

I stood there staring at the door wondering what to do next when my phone buzzed.

I take it you have told her. The message flashed up on my screen before it went black again.

Yes, she didn’t take it very well. I take it she has just messaged you what did she say?

Let’s just leave it as I am now fully aware that she is not happy about it and she was quite blunt about what she thought about our relationship.

I pondered how to respond, then texted back.

I will leave it a couple of hours and then have a word with her again.

As a teenage girl who can understand how she feels can I suggest that you leave it, she will speak to you when she is ready. You going to the gym tonight, mind if I join you?

I would love for you to join me, I promise to try and keep my hands to myself whilst we are working out.

Spoilsport, CUL Luv U x

Love you and you know how much I hate text speak, knock it off.

…………

There were very few people in the gym when we arrived and we could quickly move from each piece of equipment.

Jade had gone for a really tight pair of Lycra shorts which finished literally just below her butt cheeks and a tight white sleeveless top. It made her breasts really stand out as the sports bra she was wearing was pushing them up and together.

“How long will she remain mad at us, do you think?” Jade asked me.

“Who knows, she might have come around when I get home this evening, or she might hold the grudge for the rest of my life. I suspect that she will start talking to me when she next wants something.”

I kept glancing at the sweet spot between her thighs as I watched her lift the weight with ease.

Jade smiled but said nothing for the next few reps.

“Why don’t we ask her if she wants to come out with us at the weekend for a meal, that might help us have a proper conversation without her flying off the handle as we will be in public.”

“I will ask her, but suspect that she will say no.”

“Excuse me, have you and your daughter got many more reps?” Asked a large heavyset guy with a sleeve tattoo on his left arm and a beanie hat on his head.

“She is not….” I started to reply.

“Yes, we have finished, come on dad lets go.”

Jade grabbed my arm and pull me off towards the door and the changing room. I could see him in the mirror checking her arse out as we walked away and I felt a surge of anger and pride at the same time.

“Why didn’t you let me correct him, are you ashamed all of a sudden to be seen in public with me?”

“No, I am not, but also I am not going to correct everybody who makes that mistake and he will only judge us in another way. If he wants to think we are father and daughter then let him. Imagine what fun we could have shocking people.”

“Oh no, I am not going down that route, I am quite happy to play your crazy games if you want, but I am not having people think I am fooling around with my own daughter.”

Jade smiled seductively at me, she closed the gap between us and then wrapping her arms around me she started to kiss me passionately. As we broke the kiss she grabbed my hand, “Come on, let's go back to my apartment, I want you naked pronto.”

AlexaBuster
Online Now!
Lush Cams
AlexaBuster

She started to pull me towards the door, and as I turned the corner, I glanced back towards the main gym doors and saw Beany hat guy looking at us with disgust and revulsion showing all over his face.”

…….

I pulled up in the student accommodation car park and we got out and headed towards the apartment doors. I had been here a few times now, but I still felt uncomfortable as we entered the lobby. Even though everybody in the other apartments now knew who I was I still felt slightly out of place and uncomfortable about being there.

Jade had stopped in front of a Noticeboard, “Hey lover, fancy going to a party tomorrow night?”

“What sort of party?” my response was a little guarded.

“You know, a party, music, alcohol, a bit of food, alcohol, students, alcohol, games, did I mention there would be alcohol at this party.”

“You might have done,” I laughed, “where is it being held?”

“Right here in the communal rooms.”

“Oh, right.” Was all I could say.

Gabbing my hand, Jade pulled me towards the lift. As we entered the lift Jade jumped up wrapping her legs around my waist and her arms around my neck.

“Don’t you wish we could fuck right here in the lift?” She whispered as she rubbed her Lycra-clad pussy along the fast-growing outline of my cock.

We entered Jade's apartment kissing as our arms wandering all over one another. I advanced her back towards her bed and threw her onto the bed. I fell forward and we fell into an embrace on the bed our hands wandering all over each other’s bodies.

We quickly dispensed with our clothes and I rolled Jade onto her back, pulled her legs wide apart and slipped into her wet and open pussy.

I was very horny and knew that I would not last long, so fucked her hard and fast, Jade moans and groans filled the room.

“Give it to me, fill me up, I want your cum in my pussy,” she gasped.

The dirty talk was too much for me and I released spurt after spurt directly into her pussy, and once spent my arms gave way a little and we embraced in a long hug as my cock slowly deflated and slipped out of her pussy.

------

I decided to stay the night at her place and we watched a bit of TV before spooning together and falling into a deep sleep.

“Chris, are you awake?”

I was gently awoken by Jade shaking me and whispering in my ear.

“I wasn’t but I am now, what’s wrong?”

“Listen, Hannah next door obviously got lucky tonight she is getting fucked silly.”

“What?”

“Listen will you.”

We lay there in silence for a few seconds and then as my ear adjusted I became aware of the moans and groans coming from the room next door.

The apartments inside were the same, but each pair mirrored each other. On the other side of the wall from Jade's bed was Hannah's bed and now as she was getting fucked we could hear the bed hitting the wall and her moans and as she neared her orgasm were screams of ecstasy.

My cock was stirring and I felt Jade’s hand slowly slide up my thigh and lightly brush my increasing hardness.

“Ohh, somebody is getting turned on listening.”

A little moan escaped my lips, “Of course are you not enjoying the sound also?”

“Yes, I have my hot lover next to me and the sounds of Hannah fucking next door, of course I am turned on.”

She threw the covers back and lowered her head to take my cock in her mouth, she slid her mouth up and down my cock a few times, swirling her tongue around my shaft and tip as she went.”

I arched my back slightly in pleasure, she released my cock and came up to kiss me, the moans coming through the walls.

“Sounds like she is having fun, wouldn’t mind being in there with them, watching.”

I looked at Jade, “Really, do you think you could just watch, I would have to be with you otherwise you would be fingering your pussy within seconds.”

“Mmm, if you were with me, I would want you to fuck me, if you were not with me then I would want to join in.”

It was my turn to moan slightly, “Would you really join in?”

“Oh yes, Hannah is a real hottie, she has a gorgeous pair of tits perfect for sucking and playing with and I would love to taste her cunt.”

“What? You never told me you fancied girls.”

“You never asked, but yes, I have dabbled, but I still prefer cock, especially your cock.”

With that Jade slid down my body and reaching my cock she licked up and down it for a few seconds before putting her mouth over the tip and staring into my eyes.

I gazed into her deep blue eyes as she sank deeper and deeper onto my cock until she had taken the whole length down her throat. She then began to bob up and down, sucking hard on my cock as she did.

I could feel the familiar tingle in my loin and started to arch my back as I felt my cum rising, Jade pushed me back down and swallowed my whole length again, I erupted immediately my cum flowing fast and quickly down her throat as she gulped down the lot.

She released my cock gasping for air slightly, “Wow, that was a lot for an old man who had already cum this evening.”

“Hey, less of the old man, ten minutes ago I was your hot lover” I laughed as I pulled her up and kissed her, “you're only as old as the person your fucking is what I say. Hmm, now what have you been eating I am getting a hint of salt.”

Jade hit me on the chest, “Well, what does that mean for me, using that logic I am ancient.”

I rolled on top of her, pinning her down, “Yes, you are ancient, do they make Viagra for women as you must be losing your libido?”

“Ha ha ha nothing wrong with me and of course I could always trade you in for a younger model if you can’t get it up when I want it.”

“Ouch, I am not just some bit of meat to be used and tossed aside when you have had your fill. Oh, your friend Hannah appears to have finished.”

We both paused and listened but all was quiet.

“I will have to introduce you to her tomorrow night at the party, you will like her.”

I kissed her and rolled off to one side, “If she is like you then I am sure I will like her, now this old sod needs to get his beauty sleep otherwise I won’t make the party tomorrow night.”

 

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments