Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

I awoke the next morning to an empty bed and lay there looking at the wooden beams holding the roof up and thought about last night. I knew in my heart that I now wanted to marry Jade but my mind was saying she was too young to be stuck with me, she had only just turned twenty and at fifty I was thirty years her senior, was it right?

She will say yes if I ask her, my inner monologue ran, she almost said as much last night when I carried her into the bedroom. But should I tie her down at such a young age? The words tie her down caused my groin to hijack my thoughts for a minute before the brain reasserted control. Of course, nearly 50% of marriages in the UK end in divorce, with an average length of twelve years. Where the fuck had I had picked those statistics up and what a depressing thought. Hell twelve years with Jade I would take. That would see me into my sixties and Jade into her thirties, perhaps if things did fall apart at that point, then it would be best for both of us.

These sort of thoughts continued to swirl through my brain as a lay there before I decided that it was time to get up.

Dragging myself out of bed and walked through to the living room area and saw that the door to the outside terracing was open. Stepping out, I was met by a cool breeze. I looked towards the plunge pool, but Jade was not there. I looked around and saw her lounging on the seating area off to the right, she seemed lost in thought looking out at the island across from us.

I moved over to join her, “Hey penny for them?”

“Morning, nothing I was just thinking how beautiful it is here, peaceful.”

“Yes, it is,” I said following Jade’s gaze out across the water and then leaning down and kissing her.

"I am going to get a coffee, do you want one?”

“Yes please.”

I went and poured us both a coffee before returning to the terracing and sitting down next to Jade. She swung her legs up onto my lap and looked at me.

“What do you think made Amber and Ben think we might be swingers?”

I mulled the question over in my mind, “I think that they were testing the water, I suspect that they try something similar with any couples they fancy. They never actually said they thought we were swingers they wondered if we were voyeurs if I remember rightly.”

“So you think they fancied us, then?”

“Well, I suspect that they fancied you more than me. I am just an obstacle in the way of them getting to you.”

“Well, if they don’t fancy you, then they are not getting me.”

“So you are considering it then? Don’t I get a say in this? You’re my girlfriend after all.”

Jade looked at me, “I am not your property you know.”

“I know you’re not, but I should at least have a say in who gets to fuck you.”

“Really, my body is mine, I think I decide who gets to stick their cock in me.”

“Well, if you are with me then I think I fucking well do,” I don’t know why, but my anger was rising and it was starting to get the better of me.

Jade glared at me before standing up, “Suggest you think again, you might not be with me much longer if that is your attitude.”

She stormed past me, her bare feet slamming into the wooden floorboards with force, as she got to the door to the bungalow she turned and snarled at me, “I have fucking shared you with Hannah and Amy, typical fucking guy.”

I sat stunned, what the hell had just happened. How had a hypothetical discussion on swinging suddenly turned into a major argument? I stood up, then sat back down running my hands across my face. I needed to go and apologise and make things right, I couldn’t afford to lose her.

Taking a deep breath I stood up and went back into the bungalow, looking around I could see the door to the bedroom was closed. I approached it listening hard and could just make out the sound of sobbing.

I paused at the door before gently knocking, “Jade, I am sorry can I come in please.”

There was no answer, “Jade please honey, I am truly sorry,” I turned the handle on the door and carefully opened it. Preparing to dodge anything that might be thrown at me, I stepped slowly into the room, “I’m coming in”

Jade was lying face down on the bed, her face buried into the pillow.

“Jade,” I said softly as I slowly approached the bed, “I really am sorry, I didn’t mean it, I love you, Jade, Jade.”

I sat down on the bed and tentatively placed my hand on her leg. She flinched but didn’t move her leg.

“Jade, darling, look at me. I am sorry, I was wrong, I love you and am proud that you are my girlfriend. I shouldn’t have said what I did, but I live in fear that you will find somebody better, somebody younger.”

Jade turned and looked at me, her eyes were red and tearful, “we have been through this before, I love you and it is you who I want to be with, I am not going anywhere.”

I smiled weakly at her, “But look at you, you are gorgeous, I am definitely punching above my weight. You say you are not going to leave me now, but the future.”

“Don’t think about the future, we are together, I love you and want to be with you. You are not punching above your weight trust me.”

I leaned in and kissed her softly on the lips, “oh trust me I am. I am a fifty-year-old bloke with a beautiful and very fit twenty-year-old girlfriend. You do realise that when people look at us together they assume that I have either corrupted you, kidnapped you or that you are only with me for my money.”

“There is another possible reason."

I thought for a second, but nothing came to mind, “no can’t think of another reason, what is it?”

SidneyRoberts
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SidneyRoberts

“That you have a big dick, hung like a horse.”

“Oh right, well they would be wrong on that as well.”

“Hey, don’t do yourself down, it is not that small, it is just perfect for me. It’s my cock.”

“Errm isn’t that sort of talk what got us into this argument in the first place,” I cracked a weak smile.

“Yeah, sorry about going off on one, I think I overreacted.”

“No, no you didn’t I was wrong, I shouldn’t have said what I said, I don’t own you. I was just surprised that you were considering swinging.”

“I wasn’t as such, you said yourself that they had never openly offered, but I was thinking about what if they did, you know, tonight after the meal.”

I took her hands, “I know what you mean. I don’t know, I am not sure I want to see you with somebody else, I’m not sure I could handle it. I know I am being hypocritical, I just need some time to perhaps get my head around it, but if that is what you want, Ok. Why don’t we see what they say they might not even bring it up after all we made clear last night that we were not. That might have put them off.”

“Ok, but if you are feeling uncomfortable, then we say thanks, but no thanks.”

“Agreed. Are we good, friends, and lovers again?” I asked my heart slowly returning to a normal beat as I calmed down.

“Of course we are, I was just a bit annoyed at you that was all.”

We kissed and I flopped down on the bed next to her, staring at the roof.

“You know I was quite scared back then that we had only just started the holiday and I had gone and ruined it.”

“Well you didn’t,” she rolled over on top of me, I could feel her breasts pushing into my chest. “You are not getting rid of me that easily.”

“So pleased to hear it,” I placed my hands on her shoulders and slowly ran them down her back following the contours of her body sweeping over her behind and underneath each cheek.

I massaged each arse cheek, a long slow sweeping motion with each hand meeting in the middle, “Hmmmm, I love this arse.”

“Is that all I am to you an arse?”

I flipped her over, kissed her breasts, and joined in on the joke, “No you are also a tit.”

I started to kiss down her body, “you are also a….”

“Don’t you dare say it, or else!”

“Or else what?” I goaded her.

“Or else I might have to whip your arse.”

“Promises, promises,” I grinned as I looked up at her.”

“Seriously, since when did you like pain?”

“I don’t but I'm sure you wouldn’t whip me too hard.”

“Don’t be too sure about that, Mr Smart Arse.”

Deciding not to push my luck and so continued my downward journey kissing and licking her body, feeling her body tense up and her squirm as I brushed her skin lightly, revelling in the way goosebumps tracked my journey down.

Arriving at her sacred area I concentrated initially on her clit, licking it and flicking it with my tongue as she rose up and down, her moaning getting louder and more urgent. Her hands gripping me and pulling me harder against her pussy. I licked the full length of her pussy folds and slid two fingers in.

“Oh my god, please don’t stop, right there, that’s it,” she was gasping.

I pushed my fingers deeper into her and returned to flicking her clit with my tongue. I was rewarded by her suddenly pushing herself upwards off the bed and her pussy clenching around my finger. She flopped back on the bed and I withdrew my fingers and fed them to her, she eagerly licked and sucked them. I licked her pussy a few times tasting her sweet nectar myself before crawling up her body and kissed her.

I pressed my body onto hers, feeling her soft skin across the whole of my body. I moved gently up and down my cock searching for the entrance to her hidden treasure. Jade's hands snaked down my body, then slipped between our bodies, her hand taking hold of my cock and guiding it into her.

I pushed slowly forward with my hips until I was completely inside of her and then started slow long strokes. Leaning down, we kissed, her hands on the back of my neck, pulling me towards her as I cupped her head, holding my weight as best I could on my knees.

Feeling myself falling forward I dropped my head to the side of her and started to kiss her neck, alternating between kissing and sucking it. Jade was giggling and moaning in equal measure. I was leaning on one elbow with the forearm cupping her head as I returned to her mouth. We kissed quickly each kiss a passionate one, raining kisses on each other one after another as I continued to slowly slide my cock in and out of her.

I could feel Jade tightening her pussy muscles around my shaft trying to milk it. Her legs were held in the air her hands rubbing my back and arse pulling me into her. Between kisses, Jade was moaning and giving little gasping and jerking movements.

I pushed myself upright and started to speed up feeling my cock starting to tingle.

Jade moaned but was strangely quiet, no words being uttered as she gazed at me.

I pushed deep into her and my cock erupted, as I continued to fill her I dropped down and we kissed her hands stroking my hair.

We stayed locked together as we broke from the kiss.

“I love you,” Jade whispered with tears in her eyes.

I looked at her, gazed at the beauty below me, mesmerized by the fact that she was mine, how lucky I was.

“I love you too, Jade will you marry me?”

Jade froze, staring at me.

Oh fuck I had blurted it out, I should have done it properly, down on one knee, with a ring ready. Not after we had made love however passionate it had been. Jade still had not said anything and I didn’t know what to say, I couldn’t retract it now.

“If you need time that is all right, take your time,” was all I could think to say.

“Yes, Yes, Yes, I don’t need time, yes."

 

Published 
Written by cethpada
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments