Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It had been about six weeks since I had Kim's ass.  She was more attentive to me in our short interactions when we stopped to pick up or drop-off our teenage grandson.  With the busy holidays, none of us had time to spend more than ten minutes together.  I could tell that she was anxious to have another session when we did cross paths, but there just wasn't enough time.

Susan and I had always spent New Year's evening with our grandson from when he was very little.  This year was no exception even though he was now a teenager.  The evening went as it normally did, with me falling asleep about ten and Susan and Lawson staying up until the ball dropped.

The following day we returned him to Kim and Tom late in the afternoon.  Once we were there, Tom asked, "Do you have some free time next weekend to do some drywall taping and mudding?"  He and his father had framed and drywalled off an area in the basement for Lawson's new room.  It had been in the works for a while, and Susan had volunteered my services.  

I answered, "Sure, next weekend will be fine.  What time do you want me to get started?"

Tom replied, "Why don't you come late morning, and we'll have lunch and then maybe grill out for dinner later?"

Turning to my wife, I asked, "Is that okay with you, Susan?"

"Of course," Susan answered as she turned back to her card game with Lawson and Kim.

Turning back to Tom, I offered, "Okay, it looks like I'll see you this Saturday."

The week went by slowly as I repeatedly thought about pounding Kim's tight little ass once again.  Finally, it was Saturday, and we were on our way to Tom and Kim's.  Once there, I brought my tools for the mud job and headed into the basement.  Lawson wasn't in his room as he was spending the weekend at a friend's house.  Susan was chatting with Tom and Kim as I got to the task at hand. It was about ten-thirty in the morning when I started, and before I knew it, Susan was yelling down for my lunch order. 

I yelled back, "How about a steak and cheese sub with mushrooms and some fries."

Susan replied, "Okay, honey.  Do you want to come along?"

"No, thanks," I answered.  "I'm almost done with the first coat, but I need to clean up the tools before this stuff hardens on them."

As I went back to my work, I heard someone come bounding down the stairs.  I turned to see Kim heading into the laundry room with a basket full of clothes.  I continued to finish the last bit of my work as I overheard Tom asking Kim, "Are you coming along to get lunch?"

Kim replied, "I need to get caught up on the laundry."

When they were finished talking, Tom asked me, "Do you need anything from Lowe's?  I'm going to stop by there for a couple of small items first?"

"No, I think I'm good on supplies," I answered.

I put the finishing touches on the first coat and headed for the laundry room to clean up the tools in the washtub sink. As I went about the cleanup, Kim walked in with some more clothes.  She moved the clothes from the washer to the dryer and got it running.  I was almost finished cleaning up as she began to load the washer.  Kim didn't say a word as we went about our jobs but did adjust her shorts, moving them deeply into her crevices.

Kim turned so that her perfect ass was within reaching distance as she kept herself bent at the waist while she loaded the washer. I'd never seen anyone load a washing machine so slowly or in such a raunchy manner.   She finally closed the lid and started the machine but kept those enticing globes faced my way as she bent over to sort the rest of the laundry.  I'd actually quit cleaning as I stared at that inviting ass of hers.  

It was when the washing machine changed from filling to washing, that I broke out of my trance.  Their machine seemed a little out of balance as it shook while the agitator did its thing.  The shaking gave me a great idea, and I quickly dried my hands.  I grasped Kim by the hips and pushed her toward the corner of the washer.  With her crotch pressed firmly against the shaking washer, I pressed my stiffened cock against those thinly covered cheeks.  The vibrations seemed to be doing wonders for both of us, as she softly moaned, while I pressed deeper against her warm crevice.

I pressed Kim face-down on the washer as she was getting close to her first climax of the day.  Her moans grew in volume as she convulsed her way through her orgasm.  I desperately wanted to feel my bare cock between her uncovered ass-cheeks but didn't want to pull her away from the washer.  While trying to deduce a way to access her backside, I noticed a pair of scissors on the shelf above the washer and dryer.   My stretching to reach them only pressed Kim harder into the oscillating appliance and increased her verbalized cries.

With the scissors in hand, I slipped them down her left side and quickly snipped away her shorts and thong.  I repeated the process on her right side before backing away from her just enough to remove them from her backside.  Still pressing on her lower back to keep her in contact with the washer, I quickly dropped my shorts and underwear.  Pressing myself back into her gluteal cleft reminded me of my first time sexually.  That beautiful feeling of skin on skin contact is something that should never be taken for granted.

LiaJaz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
LiaJaz

Kim's moans increased in volume as she felt the warmth of my cock pressing into her cheeks.  The washer had begun the spin cycle as I rubbed my swollen prick up and down between her plump buttocks.  Kim's moans raised to a near scream before I covered her mouth as she closed in on her second peak.  This one left her juices sprayed all over both of our legs and the washer.  With the machine still in a high-speed spin, I quickly jerked the front of her shorts and panties away.   Her sopping pussy was now in direct contact with the vibrating metal, and she roared.

With one hand still covering her mouth, I dipped a couple of fingers from the other into her damp box for a little lubrication.  Once they were nice and slick, I pulled them up to her tiny pink pucker.  Sliding just one in at first pushed her into a third climax just before the first spin cycle ended.  The machine was refilling as I slipped the second finger in and began a casual fucking of her restrictive anus.  I removed my hand from her mouth so that she could catch her breath before the second spin cycle began.  Kim was panting hard and begged, "Please... fuck me!"

The two fingers had her backdoor loosened a little, but she needed just a little more stretching before I could begin.  I pulled them out and slipped three into her dripping box and got them good and slick.  After withdrawing them from her slippery slit, I slowly worked them into her compact anus.  It was taking longer than I hoped to loosen her up, so I pushed my pulsing cock into her twat for some slow and easy schtuping.  The washer was still filling, but Kim was already grinding her clit against the corner.  With both of her holes filled, I had to put my hand back over her mouth as she began screaming and convulsing.   She finally squirted all over us both again and collapsed while breathing hard.

I took that moment to remove my fingers from her ass while pulling out of her pussy simultaneously.  Removing my hand from her mouth, I easily pushed three fingers into her hot box as my tool nudged its way into her back door.  Once inside, I started aggressively fucking her ass.  She'd already cum four times, and now it was my turn.  The second spin cycle had begun, and Kim was panting like a dog on a hot summer day.  I added a fourth finger to her snatch and was close to fitting my whole hand inside that steaming beaver.  Moments later, I started cumming and shot several streams of my hot jizz into her accommodating rectum as she shook her way through her fifth and final climax of the day.

I fell across her back as we both gulped down air, in an attempt to slow our racing hearts.  Once I was closer to normal breathing, I stood and admired that voluptuous ass with my cock still inside.  Pulling back, my penis slowly left her, and she began to slide to the floor.  I pushed my knee forward between her legs and stopped her motion.  I held Kim in place as I pulled up my underwear and shorts.

After wrapping her left arm around my neck, I grabbed her legs and lifted her.  Carrying her into her teenage son's bedroom, I laid her on the bed and then went back for her shorts.  Picking up the cut shorts and panties from the floor, I momentarily panicked. Then looking through her piles, I found another pair of shorts and headed for the bedroom.  I looked down at Kim, spread-eagle, and nearly passed-out and moved my face between her legs for a long lingering taste.  She had a tangy, salty mixture that left me wanting more, but I knew that we were nearly out of time.

I pulled the shorts up her legs and covered her with a blanket while I went to dispose of her damaged shorts and panties.  The shorts went into the bottom of the trashcan underneath the other items.  The panties went into my right front pocket as a trophy.  I headed to the bathroom to wash the sex smell off myself and then went upstairs and lay on the couch.  Moments later, the front door opened with Susan and Tom carrying several bags from Lowes and the carryout.

As they made their way inside, I pretended to be waking from a nap.  Once I was up and moving, Tom yelled downstairs for Kim.   When she didn't answer, he asked me, "Do you know where she is?"

"I have no idea," I answered just as Kim came up from the basement with a basketful of clean laundry.

She continued up to the bedroom and offered, "I'm just going to take this stuff upstairs, and I'll be right back."

Tom said, "Okay," and went back to unpacking his stuff from Lowes as Susan opened our lunch and spread it over the kitchen table. I was the only one in a position to notice the rather large wet spot in Kim's shorts as she ascended the stairs.  Tom, Susan, and I sat down and began eating as Kim was undoubtedly cleaning herself up and changing her shorts again.  When she finally made her way downstairs, I could tell that she was once again wearing a thong.  As I slipped my hand in my pocket and felt my trophy, I started to harden all over again.  As all four of us finished eating, Tom asked, "So, when do you think you can come back to finish up the drywall work?"

I smiled inwardly and replied, "Oh, I think we can do this all again next weekend if you want."

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments