Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Taming My Stepdaughter

"When my relationship with my stepdaughter finally changed for the better."

101
18 Comments 18
20.2k Views 20.2k
1.8k words 1.8k words

Author's Notes

"This is a rewrite of a story that I posted two years ago. I removed the story from the site for a time and finally reworked it for publication again."

When my relationship with my stepdaughter changed for the better.

The story of my relationship change with Kimberly, my stepdaughter, could last for may chapters.  We met the morning after my first date with her mother, Susan.  It was a Saturday morning as Susan and I were sitting on the couch enjoying a cup of coffee while Kimberly was playing with her six-month-old son.  The date had gone quite well as we spent half the night in her bed naked and exploring each other with great passion.

It was that first meeting with Kimberly that set the tone for our relationship.  Kimberly walked down the steps with her son in her arms, wearing a tank-top with no bra and very short-shorts.  After setting her son on the floor, Kimberly sat on the bottom step while Susan crawled over to play with her grandson.  Susan made quick introductions and then went back to playing.  As Kimberly and I said our hellos and traded some light conversation, she slowly spread her legs as far apart as she could.  I stared at the small patch of material that barely covered her obviously shaved snatch and knew where this was headed.

. . . . . . .

Fifteen years later, through several boyfriends and two husbands, Kimberly still flirted and wore suggestive clothing whenever I was around.  Her biggest problem then and now is that she's a colossal bitch.  Over the years, that bitchiness has just gotten worse, which was the likely cause of so many failed relationships.

At present, she's married to her third husband Tom, but they aren't in a good place.  She talks of wanting kids with him but can't stop from giving him hell about the littlest of things.

Tom always enjoys coming over to our house for the weekend because he gets a break from her.  Kimberly knows to leave her bitchiness at the door when she comes over to visit us, as I won't tolerate her bullshit.

It was Thanksgiving weekend, and they came over on Thursday afternoon for a five o'clock dinner.  The dinner was fantastic, as always, and we ate well and had a good time.  Everyone headed to the living room as Kimberly, and I cleaned the dishes since neither of us cooked.  Kimberly seemed to be in my way quite a bit, always bumping into me or standing ridiculously close.  

It was a constant annoyance as we worked our way through the mountain of dishes.  Kimberly also seemed to have the dropsies as the silverware was dropped repeatedly.  She made sure that I was looking her way as she bent at the waist to retrieve the fumbled utensils.

As her attempts at teasing me seemed to go unnoticed, Kimberly headed off to the bathroom.  It was while she was away that I freed my stiffened penis just as a large glob of semen emerged from the tip.  I quickly removed it and brought it to my mouth for a taste before squeezing myself to retrieve another dollop.  I quickly pushed my stiffy back between my legs to keep it from view before zipping up quickly.

Once I was reorganized, I continued the cleanup as if I'd never stopped.  Thinking back to my younger days, I'd had a lot of experience with sexy bitches like Kimberly.  I knew that the best way to handle them was to pretend they did nothing for you sexually.  When Kim returned, I knew it was going to be harder than I initially imagined.  Previously, she had been wearing a white t-shirt with a bra and white shorts with polka-dot panties.  I remembered the panties because we all gave her a little ribbing about being able to see the dots through her shorts.

When Kim returned, two things were glaringly obvious; she was no longer wearing her bra and panties were gone.  She had also rolled down the top of her shorts and pulled them up drastically, leaving little to the imagination.  As she got back to assisting me with the cleaning, she dropped yet another fork and bent over to pick it up.  Her shorts were pulled up so tight that I could see the folds of her lips and the wet-spot at the center.

Her latest display weakened my resolve, and it was getting difficult to hide my hardening wood.  Even the contours of her rosebud were noticeable between her perfectly formed cheeks.  I don't recall how long she stayed in that position, but it was all that I could do to look away.  Fortunately, I was able to look away before she turned to see what effect she was having on me.

Watching Kim turn in my peripheral vision; she seemed quite annoyed that I was still cleaning and not gawking at her superb ass. Fortunately for me, Kim's part of the cleaning was almost complete.  I would be alone in the kitchen for about another twenty minutes, which would give my cock time to shrink back to its normal size.  After Kim brought the last load over to me for rinsing, she said, "I seem to be finished."

I looked into her seductive eyes and mumbled, "Okay," as she turned toward the living room door.  When the door finally swung shut behind her, I began daydreaming of fucking that hot ass of hers as the semen leaked from my achingly hard shaft.  Once everything was loaded into the dishwasher, I headed to the bathroom to clean up and relieve my blue-balls.  I had just pulled my pants down and began a slow stroke when I heard a screaming match coming from the living room.  Rapidly rasing my pants, I headed out to see what all the fuss was about.

JasmineKouc
Online Now!
Lush Cams
JasmineKouc

Entering the living room, I found Kim and Tom yelling at each other over some stupid shit.  I walked over to them and said, "Knock it off, you two!"  Tom readily complied and sat back down to watch the game.  Kim, on the other hand, wouldn't let it go and kept up her crap.  I gave her another warning to stop, but she just ignored me.  Having heard enough of her foul mouth, I grabbed her by the wrist and dragged her toward the kitchen.  On the way, I commanded, "We need to have a little chat, young lady!"

Kim was still cussing and acting like an idiot when I finally got in her face and yelled, "Stop!"  We had never been so close physically, and it seemed odd to both of us.  The intense quiet didn't seem to help the awkwardness of the moment, but neither of us moved. With less than an inch between our faces, it was like we were frozen in place.  We looked deeply into each other's eyes as the seconds passed.  Kissing would have been the automatic reflex, but we both fought it intensely.  Kissing is for lovers, and that is something that we'd never be.

Backing away haltingly, I quietly asked, "What's the problem between you and Tom?"

A look of disappointment washed over her face as she contemplated my question.  Quickly, Kim shifted gears back into bitch-mode and started to raise her voice, explaining, "Tom gave me shit for removing my bra."

I raised my right hand with my pointer finger extended in an attempt to shush her.  Kim grabbed my finger and pulled it toward her mouth with her teeth exposed as if to bite me.  I reacted by pulling back, but she moved forward, pinning me against the counter, as she wrapped her lips around my digit.

Kim proceeded to give me the best finger-job that I've ever had while rubbing her stiffened nipples against my chest.  Realizing that she wasn't quite in full control when I started to shift away, Kim started grinding her sweltering slit against my hardon.  The combination of all three had me reeling and under her full control for a good couple of minutes.  Fortunately for me, there was some cheering coming from the living room that broke her spell.

Smiling at Kim, I asked, "What do you hope to accomplish with all this flirting and grinding?"  

Dumbfounded, she started to stammer, "Oh well... I... um," as I slipped my leg between hers and spread them apart.  As she looked down to see what I was doing, I lightly slapped her pussy through her soaked shorts.  The effect was amazing as she shuddered momentarily and was unable to speak.  I honestly don't know which I enjoyed better, her temporary silence, or having such control over her.  She looked up at me, and before she could speak, I slapped it again.  Her mouth opened, and her eyes closed as a loud sigh escaped her lips.

With her now in my control, I kept up the light smacks.  She began breathing heavily, and her body was leaning against mine fully. Knowing that she was close to a climax, I lead her over to the table to get mine.  I bent her over the kitchen table, face first, and whipped down her shorts as she begged me not to stop.  Seeing Kim's ass naked did not disappoint, and I quickly knelt and spread her cheeks.  That puckered little pink rosebud was going to be the object of my affection, and I took a long slow lap between her cheeks.

Kim mumbled, "Eat my pussy, please,"  but that just made want that ass all the more.  I started rimming her and slowly worked my way into her restricted rosebud. Even as she moaned from the stimulation, she insisted, "Please lick my pussy, I need it so bad."

With her ass loosened and slick from my oral penetration, I stood and started smacking her beaver again while I lowered my pants and underwear.  She was panting like a dog on a hot summer day as I coated my cock with saliva and pressed it against her back door.  I knew that she would put up a fight if I entered her too slowly.  With my pole poised and ready to enter, I squeezed her clit and slid all the way into her hot constricted rectum.  Kim's climax was immediate and kept her distracted as I pumped her perfect ass for a minute or two.

When my orgasm finally hit me, I pushed all the way in and pumped year's worth of teasing and frustration into that hot little ass. When I was done, I pulled out and raised her shorts back up before pulling up mine.  After she stood, Kim asked, "Why didn't you fuck my pussy?" as she pressed herself against me.

I replied, "I was getting what I wanted after all the years that you teased me with that superb little ass of yours.  Also, since that ass is now mine, I'll be fucking it whenever and wherever I want.  If you're really good, I'll give you what you want, too."

We'll see if she can be good.

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments