Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

It was later on Monday that I finally got around to calling Kim. We made plans for a quick 'lunch' at the local hotel on Wednesday. I'd reserved a room and sent her the info. We could arrive anytime after eleven am and have the room for the night. But, of course, we would only be there for an hour or so since I had to work and she had to be home for her son after school.

Wednesday arrived, and our tentative plan was that she would get there around eleven-thirty. However, she wanted to be there early to get ready for my arrival. I don't know what she had to get prepared for, but I'd quit questioning women long ago. Unbeknownst to her, I had a little surprise that was sure to satisfy even her gluttonous little pussy.

I was not a young man anymore, and breaking in her mother, Susan, nearly wore the skin off of my penis. Now, years later, I was working on Kim, someone half my age and even more ravenous than my wife. At one point, with Susan's tenacious libido, I purchased a portable fucking machine. I would bind her to the bed and let the machine take her for a while. Sometimes leaving her at the mercy of the unstoppable apparatus for up to thirty minutes.

We'd purchased multiple dildos and even a dual bracket to handle both of her holes at once. On occasion, I even used it for some anal pleasure of my own. The last add-on that we got for the machine was an adjustable bracket that held her vibrating wand. Once she was strapped down, I could move the wand in place and let it vibrate her clit into heaven. With that and the dildo going, she would be in orbit in no time.

Wednesday morning, I got a text from Kim around eleven. "I'm in the room getting ready and need you badly."

I replied, "Almost at a stopping point. Should be there about eleven-thirty."

"Hurry, my pussy has already soaked through my panties!"

"Then take them off," was my reply before adding the grinning devil emoji as an addition.

The next thirty minutes flew by as if only seconds. With my work complete, for now, I hopped into the car and drove the two miles to the hotel. Getting out, I popped the trunk and grabbed the case containing Kim's rival. Walking to the room, I reviewed the plan in my mind. I wasn't going to try and trick her, but simply tell her what would happen. She would be strapped to the bed and be used like a sex toy by me and the machine until I saw fit to stop.

Heading toward the elevator, I got the following text. "I need you!"

I didn't bother to reply, as I was only seconds from the room. Opening the door, I saw Kim coming at me in a little black nightie, sans panties. She jumped onto me with the door still ajar, not concerned about anyone seeing her state of undress. Lowering the case to the carpet, I wrapped first one, then another arm around her lower back as she clutched me with all four of her appendages.

Kim's mouth was on mine like a suction cup as her drooling gash pressed against my jeans-clad swelling cock. She twisted her hips, pushing her pelvis into mine like her life depended on that contact. Then, as our tongues irrigated one another's mouths, Kim brought herself to a swift acme by grinding on me. My pants were already damp from her contact, but were now soaked with her nectar. That would be fun to explain when I got back to work.

"Oh, God. Fuck me now," Kim begged while still attached to me like a squid.

"Don't worry. You're gonna get the fucking of your life today. Now, lie down on the bed sideways," I said with a slight sternness in my voice. She didn't want to let go as I walked to the side of the bed, but once there, I eased her down. Then, turning away, I grabbed my case and opened it just enough to grab the wrist and ankle straps.

"Are you going to bring in others to use me too?" she inquired apprehensively.

"No, not this time, but I do have something else in mind," I replied while tightening the cuffs on her wrists and ankles. She was shaking in anticipation of what was to come. Kim observed as I tied each strap to the bed frame corners. I gave her a little slack for movement, but not so much that she could get loose.

Once she was secure, I opened the case and pulled out the machine. Then, holding it up in the air for her to see, I unfolded the supporting legs. Adjusting everything took a couple of minutes, and during that time, Kim asked many questions nervously.

"What is that? Is it some sort of sex thing? What does it do? Are you going to leave me here with it alone?"

With the legs adjusted, I pulled out an assortment of dildos, and she got quiet. I inserted the single rod first and found a phallus that matched my size. Once connected, I moved in place with the tip against her slick labia. Kim wiggled around a little to feel it move against her lips.

"Are you ready?" I asked.

She scooted forward to pop the tip inside herself before moaning a quiet, "Yesss."

I turned it on slowly at a shallow depth to get her used to the penetration. She was so wet that it had no problem sliding right in, and within moments, Kim wanted more.

"That's good, but deeper... and faster," she sighed as I adjusted both.

IvoriHz
Online Now!
Lush Cams
IvoriHz

After a few more minor modifications, she was off and running. Kim was already close to another cum as she strained at the straps.

"If you're not going to fuck me, then let me suck you," she begged.

That thought was already in my mind as I moved to the other side of the bed and stripped. My cock found her open mouth while I pushed her teddy above her tits. I let Kim work her tongue all over my hard-on and scrotum as I palmed her perfect breasts. Once I started working on her nips, she quivered from her second climax.  

With the machine continuing on relentlessly, she continued to shake through her lengthy orgasm.

"So sensitive," she cried. "I can't... Oh, fuck... arggghhh!" Kim wailed as she came again.

I pushed my stiffy into her mouth to block the sounds, and she eagerly began sucking it again. The sensitivity seemed to be wearing off after her third climax passed. Either that or gobbling on my prick helped her focus to block it out. While she worked me over, I glanced at the clock and noticed that I'd been there for nearly thirty minutes already.

I'd let her breasts alone after her last peak to give her some time to calm a little. But with her working my cock so well, I bent over and began alternately sucking them. The extra stimulation got her going a bit more before she uttered between sucks, "Fuck my ass and cum inside me."

I moved from her mouth and unclasped the cuffs from her wrists and then her ankles. I turned off the machine and backed it away before rolling her onto her belly. Then, I put them back on, leaving her in her spread-eagle position. As she lay there still shaking from everything, I changed dildos to the next size larger. Then, moving the apparatus back in place, I started it back up and let it slowly expand her open vagina.

Grabbing the lube, I prepared her pucker for intrusion. As my first finger slipped into her rectum, Kim's moans increased in volume. The speed of the dildo was still languid, but I did slowly increase its depth. This one wasn't any longer than the previous one, but it was a little fatter, and that thickness seemed to be rousing her nicely.

Kim was babbling incoherently between the phallus disappearing completely into her sloppy puss and me adding a second finger to her ass. With another orgasm imminent, I withdrew my fingers and got into position. She wasn't close enough to the edge that I could fuck her while standing, so I climbed up on top of her.

Trying different positions to find one that worked well, I finally settled on a frog-like posture. Sitting on my knees, they were pressed into her armpits while my feet were against her thighs. This put me in the perfect spot to penetrate her loosened pucker. Popping the head inside, Kim grunted tawdrily. I eased inside and felt the dildo as it languidly shagged her feminine cavern. The deeper I pushed, the more vocal she became.

"Fuuuccckkk... both holes... aaarrrggghhh!" Kim howled as I got a good rhythm going. I was pumping opposite of her mechanical lover so that there was more room inside. Her leg, back, and arm muscles were all ripped as she strained against her bindings during her clambering to Shangri-La.

After several minutes of moans, grunts, and pants, Kim finally released a blood-curdling scream. Fortunately, being face down as she was, it wasn't so loud that someone came running, but she did flood the bed. I stopped fucking her and turned off the machine. I was still embedded in her colon, but only the tip of the dildo was inside her engorged vagina. Kim twitched like someone gave her a mild electric shock while she gasped for air.

When her breathing was mostly under control, Kim questioned, "Did you cum in me?"

"No, I stopped to allow you to enjoy your climax."

"Unstrap me and let me up. I want to get on my back and have you fuck my ass hard before filling me with your cum."

I pulled out of her slippery pucker and proceeded to remove the cuffs. Once she was free, Kim rolled onto her back, pulled her knees up to her chest, and offered, "Come to me."

I moved on top of her and slipped into her ass before our mouths connected. It started off gently as we kissed tentatively. Gradually, everything increased in power and velocity. Feeling the head of my cock beginning to swell, I knew that I was about to peak. Kim knew it too and held my mouth tightly to hers as she too came.

Lying there inside her leaking rectum, I looked at the clock, and it was already one-thirty. It had been two hours since we started, and although I should have jumped up to leave, I loved the feeling too much to go. Kim released her legs and wrapped them around me as our bodies slipped over each other due to the sweat and cum that covered us both.  

This all reminded me of the marathon weekends that Susan and I used to have in our dating years. Kim, however, was even more of an animal than Susan was, and I wondered whether I'd be able to break her at all.

"Are you good for a while now?" I asked.

"Yeah, that should keep me until our camping weekend," she grinned before pulling my face to hers and kissing me hungrily.

To be continued...

Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments