Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

The Lake Weekend Arrives, Part One

"We finish the planning on the fly as we arrive at the cabin."

58
10 Comments 10
8.8k Views 8.8k
3.4k words 3.4k words

Over the last week, I worked on getting some of my friends to record comments for my stepdaughter's upcoming 'gangbang.' Unfortunately, when I approached each of them to read off the scripts that I'd put together, they all wanted to join in for real. Most of them had met Kim and could think of nothing that they'd love more than plowing her hot body and filling it with spunk.

I did get a few to read off the lines, but the majority would only do it if they could be there to fuck her. Not that I blamed them, but that wasn't going to happen. With very few recordings, I told Susan about my lack of progress.  

"I can't seem to get very many of my buddies to record any of the lines that I prepared. I have enough to play them sporadically, but I don't know that it would feel real enough to her. What do you think?"

Susan thought for a minute or two before grabbing her phone and calling Tom on speaker. "Hello, Thomas. How's Momma's little ass pleaser doing this evening?"

"I'm great! I can't wait to get some more alone time with my favorite mother-in-law. What can I help you with tonight?"

"Well, we've run into a little snag with our faux gangbang of your wife. It seems that my Steven hasn't been able to procure very many men to read the raunchy lines that we wanted to make things seem more real. Do you know anyone that might be able to help us?"

"Let me see what I can do, and I'll get back to you later this evening. I hope we can have a little fun this weekend."

"Don't you worry about that. I will always have time for my favorite son-in-law. Call us back when you can," Susan replied before they hung up.

"So, it seems that you and Tom are having a good time these days. When do I get what he got for lunch yesterday?"

"When you get home at a decent time. You know that it's your fault that you didn't get any last night. You've been so busy putting together this charade that you haven't had much time for me."

"I know. I was only teasing. Hopefully, this is realistic enough that she'll back off from all this craziness and start fucking her husband again."

"You know that she'll always want some of your cock, just like I'll always want some of Tom's going forward. But I, too, am hopeful that this curbs her lust somewhat."

"Ass pleaser, huh?" I mumbled as I scooped Susan up and carried her to our bed. Lying her down on her belly, I left her legs hanging off of the edge. With one hand between her shoulder blades, I pinned her down while lifting her dress and tearing away her panties with the other. I unzipped my pants, releasing my hardon, and pressed it into her damp little slit. After a few strokes, I withdrew and pressed into her twitching pucker. I slowly sank into her ass, only stopping when my sac hit her cunt.

"I guess that I'll have to reacquaint you with true anal pleasure. Because I'm certain that that son-in-law of yours has no clue how to really pleasure an ass like yours."

Before I started to get to work, Susan managed, "Figure... of speech." After that, all I heard for the next thirty minutes were grunts, groans, and screams of ecstasy. When I finally emptied my load, Susan was a hot, sweaty mess, and the comforter underneath her sopping puss was drenched.

"Okay," she panted. Then, finally, continuing after several more ragged breaths, "You're the... master... ass pleaser." Rolling Susan over, I moved her up the bed to rest while I went to grab something to eat from the kitchen. I was having a little leftover pizza when Susan's phone rang. I looked at the screen, and it was Tom calling her back.

I grabbed the phone and quickly answered, "Hey Tom, it's George. Susan is taking a little nap at the moment. Did you get any help with our problem?"

"Oh hey, George. Yeah, I got a few guys that'll read off any scripts that you have, and they'll get really raunchy if you want that."

"Raunchy is good. I'll text you over some of the ideas that I had, and feel free to have them improvise if they want. The more real it sounds, the more likely we will break her of this shit. She'll need to feel like multiple guys had their way with her, so make sure that you're ready for this. We want it to be an all-day thing."

"What about an all-night thing?" Tom proposed.

"How do you mean?" I countered.

"What about starting around sunset and really running the boat around the lake? We could beach the boat in a couple of the secluded coves and pretend to invite several people to take turns. That along with your idea of meeting other boats on the water should really do the trick."

"That's a great idea, Tom! We'll all keep together throughout the day so that there is no sneaking off for fun. By the evening, she'll be so worked up that she won't even notice that it's only the four of us. Okay, you get your recordings and send them to me, and I'll work out some kind of order to it all."

"Okay, I'll text you whatever I can get tomorrow. We'll talk after. Good night."

"Good night, Tom."

After hanging up, my mind went wild with all the additional possibilities. I even thought about calling a few of my older friends that would come out on their boat just to watch and talk shit while we fucked her. We could even bring some squeeze bottles of lotion and pretend that they were shooting their goo all over her body. Tom's all-in attitude had me fired up to really give her the 'gangbang' of her life and hopefully get her to settle down a little.

The following day I received Tom's recordings and listened to all of mine and his together. I made a list and numbered them to have an idea of what to play and when. With that out of the way, I packed some soft cushions to place under her while she was tied down. I also found some super-soft rope and a really good blindfold to ensure she couldn't see us. Thinking about it all, I decided that we'd need a second boat as well. That way, I could take her out, just the two of us, and tie her down back in a cove.

As the details of the plan formed in my head, I wrote down a few more things that we'd need. Finally, Friday night came, and we all headed out together after work. We stopped for dinner at a local restaurant near the cabin, where I discreetly hammered out some details with a couple of the older locals that I knew I could trust.

That evening during a few scarce moments alone, Kim hinted at meeting down by the dock for a bit of late-night horseplay. I considered putting her off but decided that I'd better not; otherwise, she may get suspicious. But I did let Susan and Tom know so that they could also have some fun of their own. 

Kim and I settled on midnight to meet at the cabin's back door. So, I set my alarm for twelve after we all turned in at around ten. Waking to my vibrating phone, I slipped on my shorts and a t-shirt. After kissing Susan, I left her to do her own thing. Quietly slipping downstairs, I crept toward the rear door. Gently opening it, I heard a creak behind me. Turning to look, I saw Kim in her luscious nudity.

I held the door open and motioned for her to pass through. Upon closing the door, I removed my clothes and dropped them on a chair as she pressed herself into me. Our arms encircled each other as the rest of our bodies melded into one.

Kim sighed, and our tongues delved deeply as our crotches ground into each other. We stood there kissing and feeling for several minutes before she pulled away, dragging me in the direction of the dock.  

Quietly excited, she said, "I want you to fuck me on the end of the pier where anyone could see us if they only looked. I want you in every hole and in every position that we can think of until we're both exhausted and satiated."

What do you say to a statement like that other than, "Hell, yeah!" which I expelled a little too loudly.

We ran to the end of the pier like two giddy teenagers sneaking around behind our parent's backs. Kim led the way, and upon reaching the end, she bent face-down over a piling before spreading her legs wide. My hand was still in hers, and I was basically drawn to her open crotch with my hardon leading the way. At that moment, I realized that we'd become too familiar with each other's needs and patterns.

As my cock nearer her 'open-for-business' paradise, I chose to take the low road and slipped into her already lubricious cunt. Taking a slow pace to start, I continued to hold her one hand while grabbing a handful of her hair in the other. Then, pulling her head up a little, I kept it there so that she could enjoy the view of the lake as I was. It really was a stunning place and not too over-populated. The cabins were scattered about the mountainside, with very few immediately next to another.

My eyes continued to roam across the terrain as my languid pumping of Kim's slit sped up at her urging.

"Fuck me harder and faster, you bastard! I want you to use my cunt like a whore's!" she growled a little too loudly. Something that she realized as her voice echoed across the mountains.

I turned my mind back to using my stepdaughter, and as I did so, my review of the lake revealed many places to pull onto land with little exposure. There were few wide expanses of straight shoreline with few areas cleared of trees and brush. It would be hard to see someone ashore even in the daylight, except from the lake itself. Realizing that we could wander about all night abusing her compliant anatomy was getting me more aroused than usual.

InnaBymer
Online Now!
Lush Cams
InnaBymer

Releasing Kim's hand, I slobbered on a couple of my fingers before plunging them into her constricted little star. Kim yelped at the intrusion, but I kept pushing until they were fully ensconced. I also stepped up my pace to a blur of penetration of her sloppy puss. Her released hand moved quickly to her mouth to try and subdue the sounds that she began to emit. She came hard as I pounded her without mercy or care for her needs. Kim wanted to be used so I would show her what it was like to be nothing more than a fuck-toy for others' pleasure.

Not wanting to cum too soon myself, I slowed the pace and dialed back my mania while beginning to scissor my anally gripped digits. Kim's hand dropped from her face as she attempted to gulp down some precious oxygen while still moaning at my double penetration of her rear holes.

Not wanting Kim to recover too completely, I removed my prick and fingers simultaneously before pressing my rigid member into her ass. Moving it in and out, I gradually increased the speed until I had a medium pace. Thinking of tomorrow night's activities, I didn't want to wreck Kim's bunghole and spoil all the fun that we'd planned for her. While plowing the back forty, I gripped her nipples and pulled them on and off while also mauling her perfect breasts.

Kim's ass was gripping my cock repeatedly, and she neared another vocal outburst of an orgasm. With one hand continually grasping the timber for support, the other again found her mouth just in time to squelch her wails. I slowed a little before pulling her from the pole and kneeling down with her still impaled. Her hands gripped the edge of the dock as her forehead rested upon it while she panted.

With our new position settled, I used her backdoor once again. Kim urged me on as she seemed to be climbing once more to nirvana. She began pushing back against me now that she had secure footing and a solid grip on the dock.  

"Fill my ass with your baby-making slime! I want to feel them swim inside me in search of something to fertilize," she commanded while slamming herself into my groin.  

Her words fueled my lust for her, and I began pinching her nips hard. Kim attempted to contain her growls, but with both hands grasping the pier firmly, she could only press her face into the wooden slats to smother the sounds. Another climax stormed her sublime frame, and her anal convulsions were enough to send me over the top as well. After filling her anal well, I slipped backward, splayed on my back, panting as hard as Kim. She fell to her side without my support as we both just lay there breathing hard.

Kim scooted her way to me and stopped when her face reached the top of my thigh, where she rested for several more minutes. Then, with our hearts no longer throbbing in our chests, I reached down and stroked her damp hair while she lapped at my shrunken penis. Trying a different tact than usual, Kim pushed my legs apart and sucked on my hairless scrotum before moving further south. She'd given me a little anal teasing in the past, but it was fleeting at best.

She seemed a bit more committed this time as she pushed my thighs up toward my chest. The tip of her tongue flicked across my pucker as you might do to a clit or nipple. After a minute of that, she changed tactics and began lapping at my whole crease in long slow strokes. I have to say that the feeling was amazing, even if it wasn't my first anal pleasuring. I think her apparent testing of unknown waters added a little thrill. I was reasonably sure that this wasn't anything that she'd ever done for Tom or anyone else.

As she firmed up her tongue, Kim began some harder flicks. Each one dredging into my pucker a little further as her saliva lubricated my entrance. I gripped my own legs under the knees and pulled them back even farther and wider to give her better access. Kim's arms wrapped around my thighs as mine would while orally pleasing her.

"That feels amazing!" I shared, which spurred her on even more.

Kim dug even deeper, eventually abandoning flicking altogether. Her movement turned to drilling as she began fucking my ass with her oral phallus. I moaned my appreciation as my softened prick began to grow steadily. Kim noticed my augmentation and pulled her face back to lap my balls and cock. Pulling her hands back, she slipped a finger into me while taking my hardon deep into her throat.

Kim began pumping my rectum with her digit while holding steady on my penis. She'd pull back just enough to catch a breath before pushing it back in again. After she added a second finger to my pucker, it was clear that she wanted my cum down her throat. I relaxed and focused on the pleasure while gently fucking her mouth. In no time at all, I felt the heat build inside as my orgasm took me away. I pumped my juice into her mouth as she sucked hard to encourage my ejaculations.

When finished, I released my legs and let them drop onto the dock. Kim's fingers lingered a bit longer as she lapped and sucked on my retreating prick. When it was clear that I was done. Kim moved up my body and pressed her cum-covered lips to mine with her fingers still buried fully. I grabbed her face with both hands, and our lips and tongues went wild in a frenzied make-out session.  

Pulling back, Kim uttered, "I've never fingered a guy before. I kind of like the control it gives me. Having a part of my body inside of yours is intoxicating. Now I know how you must feel when your cock is drilling one of my orifices. It feels good to give pleasure by invading another's anatomy, doesn't it?"

"Yes, it does," I replied when she started moving in and out, bringing on a few grunts from me. Then, surprisingly, my cock began to grow again. Feeling some resistance to her movements, Kim slid down my torso and drooled some saliva down on her invading fingers. Suddenly, she slipped in and out much easier and pressed a third finger into the mix. I howled at the additional intrusion as my cock surged from the added stimulation.

Kim's mouth engulfed my prick while her fingers continued to explore my rectal cavity. Even though my hardon was in her warm, wet mouth, Kim limited contact to light up and down movements. She could tell that I was on the brink of orgasm due to her anal explorations and wanted to extend my pleasure as long as possible. Honestly, I think it was more about her enjoyment of penetrating me than mine.

As she continually probed and swiped across my prostate, my legs began to quiver uncontrollably. It was clear to both of us that this would be a whopper and that her anal intrusion was the main cause. Pulling off my cock, Kim added another stream of saliva to her fingers and then began to really accelerate the tempo. My legs were spread as far as they'd go, but I wanted her even deeper. Pulling them back toward my chest, I hooked my arms under my knees, giving her even better access.

Kim took that as consent to pound my susceptible hole and did so...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by stockingluvr
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments