Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Cougars Ch. 01

"A young man returns to his home town to find he has garnered the attention of multiple mature women, including an old family friend and her stepdaughter."

53
4 Comments 4
2.9k Views 2.9k
6.3k words 6.3k words

Chapter One

Bzzt! Bzzt!

Cynthia took my glass from me to freshen it up. When she bent over in front of me to take my drink, her fake pearl necklaces dangled in front of her cleavage. I eyed the long black line that divided her large breasts that swayed beneath her form-fitting black top. Her eyes watched mine, of course, and she beamed an amused smirk at the lust that flared inside me. Taking my wine glass, she straightened.

“Be right back, baby,” Cynthia said with a playfulness in her voice.

Bzzt! Bzzt!

“Oh, okay,” I said, hoping she didn’t hear the incessant buzzing coming from my pants.

She turned and left the living room of her house and took the corner into her kitchen. I sat on the couch behind an old wooden coffee table. The house was small, but it reminded me of life growing up in Helena, Ohio. The small-town vibe was everywhere in this standard front porch house. The walls had framed posters of deer exiting the woods, windmills from some European countryside, and pink heart designs. The living room had a gray couch and loveseat and appeared to have been hastily cleaned up before my arrival. Looking at the two closets that were cracked open, I wouldn’t be surprised if both were stuffed full of ‘genuine’ Native American blankets that were obviously mass-produced, fifty state quarter collections, and other QVC junk that usually cluttered the house.

I could hear Cynthia drop fresh ice cubes into my glass before pouring another few shots of Jack Daniels into it. My phone continued to vibrate in my pocket despite me continually silencing it. I pulled the phone from my pocket and rejected the unknown number calling. When I did, the screen read twenty-eight missed calls and eighty-four new text messages.

I didn’t even think I knew that many people…

Most of the numbers were unknown to me, but some were ex-girlfriends, friends from high school, friends from college… mostly people I knew for a semester or two or maybe just for a night. People whose numbers I put in my phone and forgot about until years later now when they called. I knew why they were calling, of course. It was the same reason Cynthia invited me to her home this evening. I should be more cautious, I suppose. I needed to move more carefully and make more measured decisions than simply falling into the life trap being set for me. But there was something freeing in the moment. Something that made me want to just be and do and let what happens happen. One of the missed calls was from a familiar and welcome name, I noticed.

Helen…

I heard footsteps approaching and quickly shoved my cell phone into my front jeans pocket. Cynthia took the corner with the two drinks in her hands and shuffled delicately back to me on the couch. She bent over excessively to ensure I received an ample view of her jiggling breasts as she handed me my glass of wine.

“Thanks,” I said with a nod.

“No problem, baby.” Cynthia clinked my glass with hers before she closed her eyes and tipped the contents of her wineglass in one pull and I kept pace with her, doing the same. I juggled the fruity wine and filled my mouth with flavor before warming my belly. Cynthia shook her head from side to side and fanned herself with a hand as the other rubbed her chest between her shirt and skin. “Whooo… somethin’ about wine always puts a fire to my skin.”

“Me too,” I said with a grunt as the last of the wine slid down my throat. I swiped my wet lips with the back of my hand.

“Oh, really?” Cynthia said coyly, cocking her head to the side. “What else gets you hot and bothered?”

Cynthia threw a leg to the side and slowly slipped her thighs and ass onto my lap as if I was Santa Clause and she was some naughty schoolgirl telling me she’d do anything to get on the nice list. Wiggling her ample ass from side to side on my stirring cock, Cynthia threw her arms around my neck as her eyes flicked between my eyes and lips. “How about this fat ass, baby? Does this make you hot?”

My hands slid around her hips, and my fingers dug into her ass as she leaned forward and kissed me hard. Her hands took my cheeks as she kissed me wildly like I never have been kissed before. She was like an animal, and her moans began the moment my cock poked between her meaty thighs.

One hand cupped the small of her back while the other slid up her front, cupping her warm cheek as I kissed her. Her large, braless breasts swallowed my forearm on either side as I lay back against the old plush couch. We half lay there as her lips pushed against mine relentlessly. Her tongue tasted of grapes and strawberries, probably from the lip gloss she wore. Without thinking, my right hand slid down her chest, nuzzled beneath her black top, and exposed her left breast from the neck of her shirt. I cupped it and felt her gasp as she kissed me. I could feel her nipple harden as I squeezed her breast. I heard the high-pitched hums as I tweaked her nipple between my thumb and forefinger, rubbing it back and forth.

Cynthia palmed my hand while kissing me and, with strength in her arm, pushed my hand between her thighs. My hand easily slipped underneath her skirt and found a warm, moist, panty-less pussy waiting for me. My middle finger traced the length of her pussy lips, spreading the already-formed juices up and down as I felt her body press harder into my chest.

When two of my fingers pierced her pussy, Cynthia had to break free from the kiss to cry out.

“Ohhh, fuck yes, baby!”

My arm, shoulder, and pecs flexed as I began to finger fuck this woman sitting on my lap her eyes rolled backward, and her head tilted high as the moans continued to pour from her lips.

“Yess, god-just like that, baby. Don’t you fucking sto- ahhh!” Cynthia roared.

My lips kissed down her throat, and I found her exposed breast. Wrapping my lips around her nipple, I felt Cynthia’s hand clasp around the back of my head, holding me tight to her chest.

“Oh, Fffffuck, that’s it baby, drinking mommy’s milk, oh god,” Cynthia cried out in a ragged breath. “If you keep ahhhmm… if you keep this up, baby, you’re going to make me cum right here and now. Oh, fuck- fuck!”

My fingers sloshed inside her pussy, buried in the darkness beneath her skirt and between her thighs. My two fingers hooked inside her pussy with every thrust and caressed her G-spot every time.

“Ahhh oh fuck yes! Oh, baby fuck! Don’t stop!”

I felt her creamy juices drip down the palm of my hand. I heard the squishing sound of her pussy walls squeezing down on my fingers despite my hands strength to continue fucking her. I could feel her red fingernails claw at the back of my neck as my teeth bit down on her hard nipple, pulling and twisting on it just so.

“Ahhh ahhh ahhh oh god… oh fucking- ahhh I’m gonna… I’m gonna, ohh, baby!” Cynthia gasped as her body stiffened in my lap and her legs and torso curled into me. A violent shudder went through her body as I saw the whites of her eyes and my two fingers, trapped inside her by her strong, thick thighs, pulsed on her G-spot over and over again.

“Ohh godddd, I’m cumming!” Cynthia cried out.

I could feel her juices drenching my palm and her skirt as every muscle in her body flexed and clung on to me. It was as if her body had laid claim to me. Her hot breath panted into the top of my head, breathing hot air into my hair.

“Fuuuckk….” Cynthia finally gasped as her body relaxed in an instant and she panted for air.

Chapter Two

…72 Hours Earlier…

Grabbing the twenty-four pack of Samuel Adams beer, I found myself snickering in my head at what my dad would be saying to me if he saw my purchase.

Get that fancy beer away from me, you hear.

All beer that wasn’t Miller Lite was fancy beer in my father’s eyes. Every memory I had of him from my childhood seemed like there was a half-empty can of Miller in his hand, whether he was watching football or working outside. My mother, of course, didn’t drink unless it was a special occasion. Toast of champagne at a wedding or New Year’s Eve. Then, their customary glass of wine on their anniversary. Twenty-four years, they were married to one another, and they only had one kid.

I noticed the two women giggling in the party's corner store. They were older than my twenty-three years of age by a decade or maybe two, but they still held onto their good looks, it seemed. Their eyes bounced to me before looking at another and giggling in hushed whispers like schoolgirls.

Ignoring them, I continued to the counter and browsed the liquor on the back wall as the cashier rang up my beer. “I’ll take a fifth of Jack Daniels, too,” I blurted out after an extended minute of the man behind the counter staring me down. Jack Daniels was another staple of my father. At least he’d be proud of that drink of choice.

“Anything else?” He asked.

I got the three Powerball tickets my father always bought and smiled to myself.

Continuing my parents’ tradition, I thought. It has been a month since their funeral, and I still can’t stop thinking about them. What I wouldn’t give for a distraction.

Both my parents weren’t the healthiest of people, but they definitely weren’t at death’s door. When the sheriff’s department called me at 4:30 in the morning to tell me of the car accident, I wasn’t ready. I wasn’t prepared. But when I hung up the phone and sat there alone in my tiny apartment, I wondered, can you ever be ready to lose both your parents?

The accident happened when my father tried to avoid a deer and failed. Striking the deer on the way home from a restaurant, the car rolled into a ditch, which was my parent’s final resting position as they passed. Being a lonely child and an introvert was interesting, especially when losing loved ones. I hadn’t told anyone about their death, and I hadn’t talked to anyone about it either. I had no friends, really. No family. It was just me.

After college, I was one of the few from my school to leave town and try to be something. I graduated with a degree in teaching only to find out how little money I would make teaching. My year of teaching history in Cleveland public schools barely covered my apartment expenses and student loans. The financial cost of two funerals was now beginning to stack up as well. My parents’ life insurance was enough to cover the funerals, but barely. Their miscellaneous expenses in their old falling apart house were taking a toll on my checking account now. I had spent the last month packing up their things, selling the unsentimental things and storing the rest. Today was going to be the first day I would take off and relax a bit.

The cashiers in Cleveland would have ID’d me, but in this small podunk town that I was raised in, that’s not something that’s done. I Paid for my items, grabbed the bag they were in, and went to leave when I saw my shoe was untied. Stopping at the door, I set my beer, liquor, and Powerball tickets down on the ground. Had I known the ripple effect of events that would have been caused by me simply tying my shoe, I’m not sure I would have stopped to do so.

Chapter Three

…72 Hours Later…

Cynthia moved about like molasses, bringing her hand up to her face to brush the strands of hair from her brow slowly. It was like she was trying to focus after her orgasm. Her thick thighs finally parted enough to allow my hand to fall from her pussy, which caused another gasp to escape her lips. She climbed off my lap on shaky legs, causing me to keep my hands near her thighs in case she would collapse.

“Oh, my god…” Cynthia giggled to herself as she turned and smiled down at me. “You made a mess out of me, young man.”

I smirked as she grabbed hold of the back of the couch on both sides of my head and leaned down to give me a long, lingering kiss. I cupped her flushed cheeks gently, holding her lips in place as we kissed for an extended moment. I could feel my erection pounding on the front of my boxers and jeans. Cynthia must have sensed it as well because, while we kissed, I felt her hands fall to my crotch.

At first, her gentle hands simply caressed and petted my hard on through my engorged jeans. When she unzipped my jeans, I thought my cock might’ve shot right out; it was so restrained.

“Mmmmm… somebody wants attention…” Cynthia growled with a wicked smile.

Her hands quickly undid my belt and unbuttoned my waistline, releasing my erection from my pants and boxers when she pulled them down.

“Goddd…” Cynthia gasped. “You’re bigger than I thought.”

Before I could say a word, Cynthia’s mouth lowered to my cock. She opened wide, and her lips took the head of my shaft while her tongue made warm, wet laps back and forth on my urethra. A slight groan escaped my mouth as Cynthia’s lips pressed down my shaft and backed up twice in quick succession.

Looking up at me, Cynthia licked her lips with excitement in her eyes. “Mmmm… I love the way you taste.”

Cynthia’s words were drowned out by the faint sound of a doorknob twisting and an unseen door opening. I froze and only began to move when I heard her voice.

“Mom, you here?” A woman’s voice called.

I scrambled to grab at my pants to cover my massive erection where I sat in the living room, but Cynthia simply smirked and slowly stood up. Presumably, Cynthia’s daughter walked around the corner from the kitchen, and her eyes brightened at the awkward sight of me trying and failing to cover my erection.

“Mom, looks like you started without me,” the woman said, almost as if she was complaining.

“Well, honey, just look at him,” Cynthia said, swiping my hand away from covering my erection. “How could I wait any longer after seeing that?”

The girl didn’t respond as her eyes lingered on my erection.

“Sorry, didn’t I mention my stepdaughter was coming over?” Cynthia asked. “Anyways, this is Brittany. Brittany, this is Matt, Momma’s new friend.”

Frozen in place and unsure of what the proper, gentlemanly thing to do is, I just sat there and said, “Hey…”

Brittany was in her twenties and probably older than I was. Her blond hair was put up in a messy bun, but when she pulled her pink hoodie up over her head, it revealed a thin, hourglass figure with perky breasts and a wide, thick ass. Her gray yoga pants seemed too small, and she hugged her crotch in almost a revealing manner. Her gold hoop earrings bounced on the side of her face as she moved to the seat to my right on the couch and sat.

I noticed Cynthia disappear into the kitchen with her empty glass as I felt her stepdaughter move closer to my side.

“When I heard my mom say she knew you, I couldn’t believe it,” Brittany said. “I never met anyone famous before.”

My cheeks were already blushing from my predicament, so I just shrugged and nodded. “Well, I wouldn’t say ‘famous’ really…”

Brittany rolled her eyes, “You’ve been on the TV all day, it seems, the past couple of days. That’s famous.”

I nodded, declining to argue the point.

“You don’t have to be weird or anything,” Brittany smiled, shouldering me as she peered down at the stiff erection beneath my hands. “I wanted to first meet you with your clothes on but this is good, too.”

Brittany reached over between my legs and, with her small, gentle hands, gripped the side of my shaft, stroking it gently.

“Can I?” she asked, a little late as well. “It’s okay,” she purred as she scooted closer.

I moved my hands to the side, letting my shaft bob as she touched me and saw Brittany’s eyes light up.

“Oh, my god…” Brittany blushed and smiled at me.

“I told you, didn’t I?” Brittany’s mother called from the kitchen.

Brittany’s hand slowly tightened around my shaft as she stroked me slowly at first, then faster and faster. Feeling more comfortable in the familiar spot, I hooked my hand around Brittany’s neck and pulled her to me as I kissed her. The girl giggled as she kissed me back and started to pant as she kept on pumping my shaft.

Pulling from the kiss, Brittany’s lips sucked on my earlobe before she whispered, “Oh, you’re so fucking hard. Is that from my mom, hm? You get so fucking hard fucking my mom? What are you not turned on by me?”

Before I could say anything, Brittany half shrugged with a wicked smile as she pulled her hair back in a ponytail. “I guess I’m going to have to earn my keep.”

Brittany gripped the base of my cock and pressed her wet lips and small mouth down on the tip of my cock. The pressure I felt was immense as the head of my cock popped inside her mouth as I immediately felt her warm, wet tongue lapping and slithering down my shaft. Deeper, Brittany pushed her mouth down my cock, and I bit my lips as the fluttering pleasure I felt on the tip of my cock was almost too much.

CiaraHudson
Online Now!
Lush Cams
CiaraHudson

My eyes opened again when I felt and heard Cynthia’s presence step back into the...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by djmiles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments