Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Cougars Ch.08

"Tabitha comes back for her piece of me and an unlikely person rescues me."

25
5 Comments 5
1.8k Views 1.8k
7.8k words 7.8k words

Chapter One

“Oh, you’re awake. Good…” I looked over to the side and saw a beautiful young woman standing. Her long black hair was tied back in a ponytail. She wore a black leather dress with a short skirt and calf-high black boots on. They clicked as she walked over to me, and Tabitha smiled down at me. She spoke in a soft, innocent tone, “I told you not to hang up on me.”

“Tabitha?” I mumbled.

“Oh, you do remember me!” she said loudly, enticing my headache to pulse again behind my eyes.

Her hand rested on my ankle and slowly slid up my calf to knee to my naked inner thigh as she walked beside me. Her touch made my exposed balls and cock twitch in the open air as I pulled against the binding on my wrists. A laugh escaped Tabitha, which showed her white teeth contrasting with her magenta lipstick.

“Don’t bother; I know my knots. I planned on showing you how to make these knots on me the next time we met up, but… you ghosted me…” her tone turned serious as I suddenly saw an unabated wildness there that I hadn’t seen before. It was the kind of wide-eyed, carefree look that made me question if I ever was going to be untied from this bed again.

“Tabitha, I’m sorry. You know what I’ve been going through these past few weeks. It’s been—”

“No! No, I don’t know what you’ve been through because you haven’t told me how your day’s been when I asked! Did you know I’ve texted and called every day asking since you were last over!?” Tabitha’s hand, which rested on my inner thigh, tightened, and I felt her sharp nails dig in.

“Yes! Yes. Yes... I saw you called and texted many many times and—and I’m sorry I ignored them, but—”

Tabitha moved quickly to my face. Her palm clapped over my mouth as her face hovered over mine, “But what? But what? Huh? You found sluts to fuck? Some, some white trash sluts to suck your dick, and you, you thought they were prettier? You thought they’d make you happy?”

Tabitha’s voice broke as her maniacal pitch and volume rose to match the look in her chaotic eyes. I finally was coming out of my hangover enough to think clearly and could tell she was working herself up into a frenzy. I had to tone this down.

“No, no. That’s not it!” I said from beneath her hand.

Tabitha’s hand quickly moved out of sight, and I became concerned for a moment what she was grabbing. “Don’t lie! Not to me! I saw you. I’ve been watching you, and I saw you with those—those two whores! The one you fucked here and the one you fucked at that—that hotel. I’m your girlfriend, and you can’t expect a relationship to work when it’s based on lies!”

Girlfriend?

“You’re right, you’re right, but you don’t have the whole story. I was blackmailed!” I saw Tabitha pause and cock her head to the side with intrigue at this latest revelation. “They, um…” I hesitated and told this crazy woman the truth as I didn’t want to give any ideas her psycho mind didn’t already have. “They have something of mine that’s really important. And, and… they said if I didn’t do what they said, that they’d destroy it.”

Tabitha straightened, her eyes narrowing. “What is it? What do they have?”

“What do they have?” I thought on my feet (well, my back), as I adjusted the position I was in. “They have a photo book! It’s a family photo book. The only ones I have of my parents. They threatened to burn it if I didn’t sleep with them, and they said if they saw me with another woman, they’d burn it too. You see? That’s why I couldn’t respond. They wouldn’t let me…”

I could see her mind working like threaded wheels, turning each other and crank levers slowly spinning. Her eyes bore into me like laser beams as I literally lay exposed before her. Finally, her hard look softened as sadness filled her eyes, and a bright, beaming smile grew across her dark-shaded lips.

“Oh, baby!” She cried as her now gentle hands took my cheeks in her palms and she planted a shallow, apologetic kiss on my lips. “I had no idea you were going through this, you should have told me,” she slapped my chest with an edge returning to her voice.

“Yes, yes, I know, but, you know, I was scared of my photo book,” I smiled and nodded.

“All this time, I thought you were just another fucking piece of shit asshole who just fucked a girl and didn’t respond…” Tabitha exhaled in relief as she rested her head on my muscular chest, and her fingers playfully traced the divots in the skin on my chest and face.

“No, are you kidding? A gorgeous woman like you? You’re exactly my type, too!” I encouraged.

“Really?” Tabitha melted beside me. She curled onto the bed, draping herself over my chest as she bit her lip and eyed me.

“Yes, of course, but I’m just worried about the two women showing up and finding you here. Maybe you can leave, and we can talk online in secret and plan our next move. Maybe I can come over to your place next weekend, and you can show me more moves on your pole?”

Tabitha playfully slapped my chest, “You liked my stripper dance?”

“Of course I did! Crazy sexy.”

Tabitha shook her head, “You don’t have to worry about those two coming over tonight. They texted while you were unconscious. Both of them. They want to see you next in a few days. But not tonight…” Tabitha sang that last word as she slowly tapped my lips with a finger.

“Oh,” I said, thinking of nothing else to say.

Tabitha flicked the long ponytail of black hair behind her as her lips hovered inches from mine. “So that means I’ve got you all to myself tonight.”

Before another word could be uttered, she lowered her thick, plush lips down on mine, and I felt her warm, hot tongue press between my lips and lap the roof of my mouth. Immediately, my cock stiffened and began to grow. Tabitha’s hands cupped my cheek, brushed my hair, and caressed my neck and shoulders as I lay helplessly tied to the bed.

Did my cock mind? No. It truly became obvious to me both as a man and as an educator in that moment how there were two separate beings inside every man. And the one who controlled the cock didn’t give a fuck if some psycho sophomore college girl drugged him and tied him to a bed.

Chapter Two

We stayed there for a long moment, making out as our kisses became deeper and longer and I could hear Tabitha’s breaths becoming more labored. When her lips broke away into a kissing frenzy on my chest and neck, I felt her hands begin to rub about my ribs and sides as she purred.

“God, I’ve missed your touch so much, baby. We should go away. Will you take me away on vacation with you?” Tabitha made a pouty face, looking up at me. It was then I wondered where my phone was. Using Face ID, she would be able to access my bank account to see my balance while I was unconscious, so she knew my winnings had been deposited into my account. But I had my account security changed to require a password to transfer any funds so she couldn’t steal. “I want you all to myself. Just you and me.”

“Sure,” I lied. “Anywhere, you name it.”

An excited, wondrous smile came over her lips before she announced, “The Bahamas, no wait, Greece! I want to see the five-star hotels and go sunbathing on the beach…”

“Done. We’re going,” I said. “But you do know that eventually, you’re going to have to let me out of these ties if we’re going to Greece?” I tugged lightly at the headboard I was tied to.

“Oh yeah,” she smiled and reached to untie one of them, then hesitated and looked down at me as if she could read my mind of what I was going to do once free. “I don’t know… I kinda like having control for a change. Do you like it, Daddy?”

“I like you on top if that’s what you mean. But I prefer being able to spank that ass,” I smiled.

She threw a leg over my hips and straddled my waist between her thick thighs. Wiggling her ass about on my crotch, Tabitha smirked seductively, like she liked my word choice. Lowering herself, she gave me another wet kiss as her hand slipped between her legs and her fingers wrapped around my shaft. Gently stroking from its base to the tip, Tabitha rose from my lips and smiled.

“I want you, Daddy. I want you here and now,” she bit her lip as I felt her manipulate my stiff cock beneath her black skirt. Her face softened with a look of surprise and pleasure when the head of my cock brushed across the lips of her bare pussy. I felt her moist, soft lips drag on the tip of my cock.

Tabitha moved her hips forward and back as she dragged my throbbing cock in the opposite direction. Her eyes closed as she became lost in the moment, working my head across her clitoris. The sensitive skin at the tip of my shaft ignited with a strange swirl of pleasure and pain. The moment grew to minutes where I begged for it to stop and at the same time, wanted more. I might have been tied down by an intruder but I wanted this. I wanted her.

“Oh, fuck!” Tabitha moaned as her face changed to one of almost pain.

“Ah,” I groaned and pulled at the binds around my wrists.

“Oh, Daddy. Oh, Daddy, I’m so close…” the college girl whined. Her squinted eyes looked down on me as her tan breasts, restrained by her black top, swayed above me. “I’m so close, Daddy…”

Between my pre-ejaculate and the drip of juices falling from her warm pussy, the head of my cock was slick now as it slid back and forth on her clit. Biting her lip, Tabitha’s body tensed as she raised tall.

“Oh, fuck oh fuck oh fuck!” Tabitha moaned in a high-pitched and panicked voice. Her ass suddenly jetted out, and she flung her head back, sending her black hair whipping over her head as she came. “Oh yes, Daddy!”

The moment lasted seconds, and when the friction finally subsided on the tip of my cock, I panted in relief.

“Mmm… Was that good for you, Daddy?” Tabitha asked as she gained control of her breathing. Her fingernails raked at my chest with a passive-aggressiveness that was both alarming and erotic.

I’m learning quite a bit about the depths of my depravity tonight, apparently.

“Um, y-yes. Definitely,” I stuttered, apparently unconvincingly.

Tabitha straightened, and her face scowled. “Why are you not attracted to me?”

“What? No—”

“You’re not?” Tabitha’s eyes went wide with fire in them as she swung a leg over me and stood, revealing my glistening hard cock. “What you prefer your fucking white trash sluts instead, huh?”

The woman was a mess of emotions. Tears swelled in her eyes and rage spewed through her words like acid venom. Not particularly what I wanted to see in a person standing over me when I’m naked, erect, and restrained. I saw Tabitha looking about the room as if looking for a weapon and I began to rock, adjust, and pull at my restraints uselessly.

“What no, no, no, no. You misunderstand. I don’t want them,” I pleaded.

“What? Would you like me better if I blackmailed you? Huh? Should I, should I dye my hair bleach blonde and, and chain smoke, and not shower?” Tabitha pulled at her hair and paced back and forth as she threw her hands about wildly. The tears and slightly blurred mascara around her eyes were the only remnants of sadness as she glared daggers down at me. “Would you want to fuck me then?!”

“No, no,” I said and realized she was only getting angrier. “I mean, yes, I want to fuck you now.”

The woman’s angled eyes studied me suspiciously, like a lioness deciding if something moving in the tall grass was food or not. “You want to fuck me right now?” she asked, with weighted words.

“Yes, I’m just, you know, waiting for you.”

“What do you like about me?” Her voice may have softened, but her gaze didn’t as she cocked her head to the side.

“Oh god, what do I not?” My mind raced. “You’re gorgeous, I love your sexy black hair and—and how long it is. And I can grab and pull it. And, um, your breasts. God, they make me hard just looking at them.”

“Really?” Tabitha’s stone expression broke into a wide smile as she popped her hip to the side, basking in the compliments. She tossed her hair behind her shoulder and looked down at her long line of cleavage revealed by her breasts. “I had no idea you liked my tits so much.” her hand rubbed up my thigh closer to my cock.

“Yeah, not just your tits, but your ass. Your thighs. Your sexy mouth. Everything about you turns me on so much,” I said.

“I can see that.” Tabitha’s hand slid up to my cock and wrapped around my shaft. With a firm grip, she started pumping my shaft while pursing her lips. “So fucking hard for me. Do you like my tits, Daddy? You want to see more of them?”

Tabitha leaned over, revealing her breasts to me. When I said yes, she continued to work my shaft as she used the other hand to pull her breasts out of the neck of her top, one by one. The tan, perfectly sculpted breasts fell and bounced back to her chest. I watched them jiggle as she pumped my shaft and felt a surge run up my shaft as I flexed.

“Mmm… guess you really do love my tits…” Tabitha purred with a coy smile. Then she bared her teeth as a snarl formed. “Whose else’s tits did you love? How about that old fucking bitch? Did you like her tits? Did you have her jerk you off like this, too?”

Her grip tightened on my cock, and her speed picked up. For a brief moment, it felt wonderful, and I thought I was going to cum quickly, but her grip grew tighter and tighter. Soon, I groaned.

“What’s wrong, Daddy? Is that too tight? Is that too hard? I’m sorry,” Tabitha lightened her touch to gentle again as she pumped my shaft. “I’m sorry, Daddy. I didn’t mean to hurt you. I just, I just get so jealous when I think of those sluts touching you. Those fucking sluts… I want you all to myself. I want your cum all to me, Daddy.”

Tabitha was jacking my cock at a steady pace now. I was getting close and squirming under her unconventional handjob. She lowered her chest so that her bouncing breasts jiggled on either side of my shaft.

“You like that, Daddy? Will you cum for me? Will you shoot your fucking load of cum all over my fucking tits? These tits you love, these tits that are yours, will give me all your cum, Daddy?”

Pumping my shaft quickly, Tabitha bit her lip as her breasts dangled on either side of my cock nearly disappearing it.

“Oh cum for me, Daddy! Cum on me, Daddy!” Tabitha moaned.

Flexing my cock, I feel the rush of the orgasm as strings of cum sling on Tabitha’s chest and breasts.

“Oh god yes…” Tabitha smiled approvingly. She pumped my cock until every spurt of cum dripped down the top of my cock and spilled over her hand. “Mmm…”

“God, that was great. Can you untie me now? I want to take you on this bed and fuck you,” I asked.

Tabitha gave a toying smile, “I’m not done with you yet.”

Chapter Three

I had lost track of time that I never had a sense of. The blinds were closed and it was dark outside. It occurred to me that I didn’t even know if it was the same night as when I was first drugged and went unconscious. It could have been days that I was out. The unknown was more terrifying than the known in this situation. In the past three hours or so (I guess), Tabitha had made the rounds with me. Her emotions flip-flopping like a pancake, she jerked me off three times, all the while switching between small tortures when her rage-filled rants crescendoed.

“But I was thinking we could have a house on the West Coast, too. Like something on the beach.” Tabitha sat beside the bed and was in the middle of one of her rants. This was my recovery time. Listening to Tabitha explain how she planned to spend my money on houses and trips and travel and toys. To be honest, I paid attention to this more than I thought I would. I was making a mental note of some of the good ideas she had for spending money, that was, if I ever got out of these ropes and this bed.

“Tabitha,” I said, interrupting her after a particularly long rant of hers. “I really like these ideas. I’m all about them. I want to do them. But these ropes… It’s been hours. If you don’t release me, we can never do all these things together.”

Tabitha stood over me and looked over my body, studying my naked body and exhausted cock. “I don’t know if you’re ready for us to have the freedom to begin our lives.”

Tabitha rubbed her hands up and down my hard body and lightly touched my limp cock, playing around with it for a moment before deciding.

“Here. I know a way that you can convince me you’re ready to be freed,” she said suddenly. Unzipping something on the back of her skirt, she worked the black skirt down her hips until it fell to the floor. Her pussy was glistening and freshly shaved as her slender hips climbed onto the bed. This time she threw her leg over my face. Lowering her pussy lips down on my mouth, she ordered, “Make me cum if you want to be free.”

Extending my tongue made a long lap across her slit, tasting her pussy juices as I lapped from the bottom of her pussy to her clit, again and again.

“Mmmm… yes, Daddy,” Tabitha purred as she leaned on the headboard in front of her. “Lick my pu-ssy ahh!”

My tongue paused on her clit and made several circles over and over on it. Tabitha gasped and snapped her face to the ceiling. I pressed the flat of my tongue on the top of her clit and rubbed up and down, pushing harder and harder. I felt how she responded to the pressure and kept doing it over and over.

“Yes, Daddy, yes!” Tabitha moaned. Her hips writhed, and I felt her thighs close down on my cheeks. Her dripping wet pussy pressed down on my mouth. “Oh god!”

Pulling at my restraints, I panicked for a moment as the world went dark and I struggled to breathe. Tabitha leaned back, flinging her hair back over the top of her head. Her large breasts bounced as she leaned back. Sucking in air, I started flicking the tip of my tongue across the nub of her clitoris.

“Ahh ahh! Ahh!” Tabitha screamed as she rocked back and forth. I felt the tremor run through her inner thighs as they quivered around my cheeks. “I’m cumming!”

Tabitha leaned forward, and her body went rigid. She rode his face. Her hands gripped his hair and rocked back and forth. Her breasts are bouncing up and down. I felt and tasted the flood of her juices pouring down my tongue. I nearly went unconscious as I licked her. Suddenly, before I blacked out, Tabitha remembered I was beneath her and lifted off of me.

“Oh, Daddy, thank you,” Tabitha purred as she scooted down my body and planted a long lingering kiss on my lips. “I love these lips of yours.”

Having recovered from her orgasm, Tabitha stood and straightened as if nothing had just happened. Covering her breasts and getting to work putting her skirt back on. I felt as though I was a ghost in the room. Tabitha didn’t look at me. She didn’t talk to me. She checked her phone and appeared to send a few texts.

I cleared my throat, “hey, so do you want to, um, get breakfast? Looks like the sun’s rising.”

“No, sorry. I’m late as it is. Need to go home and change for work,” Tabitha said.

“Work? Well, are you going to untie me?” I finally blurted out.

Tabitha paused at the doorway of the bedroom and looked back at me. She smiled innocently and shrugged, “maybe tonight. I don’t think I’m done with ya yet,” Tabitha winked and smiled my way as if she had said something cute to her abductee.

“Tonight!?” I yelled. “Let me out of these ropes, you psycho!”

“Bye now!” Tabitha giggled as she left while I cursed and pulled uselessly at the ropes. In the distance, I heard the door outside close, a car start, and drive away.

Chapter Four

The birds sang and chirped at one another as the morning brightened outside my dark bedroom. My back was starting to kill me after lying in the same position all night, but the pain was nothing compared to how raw my wrists and ankles were from the rope dragging on my flesh. The jerking, moving, and pulling about on the ropes didn’t help, but I had to find a way out of the ties. There was none.

Lying in my parent’s bed, I thought to myself, who would be the first person to notice I was missing? Who would come looking for me, and when would it be?

pamelysexyTS
Online Now!
Lush Cams
pamelysexyTS

Well, it would be weeks, maybe months, for my job to look for me—my extended FMLA leave would keep them from expecting me. And my friends…

I thought of all my fair-weather friends who were mostly co-workers and thought of the number of times we actually hung outside of work. The quick beer here or there. The bare minimum socializing with the early curfew.

None of them will look for me.

It was then I experienced the sad realization that no one would care if I disappeared at that moment. The only people who’d look for me are the crazy bitches blackmailing me or the third crazy bitch who kidnapped me.

If I died right now, I would have a job opening at a school, and some distant cousin of a cousin would eventually be transferred a huge sum of money… Perhaps that person would have a happier life…

I will not die here. This will not be my life that I die with. I will make a better life for myself… I can still be happy.

Looking around the room, I looked for something—anything that could be my salvation. I imagined seeing a blade of some kind just appearing and falling into my restrained hand. Magically...

Or my phone. Where the hell is my phone? If I had it, I could call… 911 or something!

It was then an idea struck me. Clearing my throat, I called out, “Hey Siri,” and listened…

Nothing.

“Hey Siri!”

Nothing.

Gnashing my teeth, I screamed, “Hey, Siri!”

Far away in a distant room, I heard a faint beep beep.

A smile broke on my face. “Call…” The first name that came to mind was Trisha, but she didn’t know where I lived. If I didn’t want to call either of my blackmailers, that meant… “Helen! Call Helen!”

There was a long pause before I heard what I thought was my phone connecting the call. I heard a voice on the speaker's phone, but it was too distant to make out the words or the voice exactly. I just had to hope it was Helen.

Yelling at the top of my lungs, I called for help and for her to come to my house. Again and again until she said something and hung up. Now all I had was to wait and hope my message had made it through.

Chapter Five

Time passed, and I thought to call again and connect to 911 this time, but before I did there was a knock at the door.

“Back door! Go to the back door! It’s unlocked!” I yelled.

I heard the door open and Helen’s voice, to my relief, “You here?”

“Helen! Thank freaking god! I’m back here!”

“Is this a trick?” She asked hesitantly.

“No, it’s not. Well, not a trick on you. I need help!”

Helen’s instinct upon entering the bedroom was to explode into laughter as she took in the sight of my naked body strapped to the bed. I thudded my head back down, rolling my eyes while I let the woman have her fun. Out of all the reactions she could have had from seeing me, this was probably one of the more favorable ones.

Better than punching me in my nose again at least.

The woman was dressed in a black tank top with spaghetti straps that looked like a sharp hop could be enough for her large, jiggling breasts to break the straps loose. Her dirty blond hair brushed back and forth on her shoulders as she switched from leaning on her knees to falling back into the wall as she laughed.

“Thank you, thanks for that. You get it out of your system?” I asked, suppressing a small smirk at the corner of my mouth.

Helen’s laughter winded down as she swiped away tears of joy from the corner of her eyes with her long red fingernails. “Oh god, oh man, I needed this,” Helen laughed and almost sounded like she was starting up again before tossing her purse in the corner of the room and stepping to the foot of the bed. “Who did this to you?”

“Some crazy girl from the lotto acceptance place—I don’t know…” I said and sounded every bit as defeated as I looked.

“You don’t know?” Helen’s eyes washed over my body, taking note of my slumped-over shaft. “What? Did she overpower you? Tell me you didn’t lie down willingly and get tied up.”

“No. She… drugged me,” at my admission of this, Helen ignited back into laughter as she held her chest. “I should have known you were just another hard-bodied asshole after I first fucked you. Just running through all the women and getting fucked by each of them.”

“Hey! I tried to get away from this girl. She broke into my house and tied me up to fuck me. It took her kidnapping me—I didn’t want to fuck her!” I defended the indefensible outcome of my behavior from the past month.

Helen’s mind seemed to slowly work as she sidled to my side. Her touch of my bare thigh was different and familiar. Probing. “But you still want to fuck me don’t you?”

I averted my eyes and with a shake of my head, admitted, “Yes, but, untie me. I’m dying here. I’ve been here all night.”

“I don’t know. What’s in it for me?” Helen tilted her head to the side and raised an eyebrow.

I released a long sigh. I knew it was coming to this. This was a preview for the rest of my life. Every friendship and relationship is a measure of my money. “How much do you want?”

A devious smile broke over Helen’s lips as she brushed my foot and lightly tugged at the rope around my ankle. “I mean, I don’t know… untying you might be easy, but how much do you think I can make taking some pics and selling them to some magazine?”

“Get in line.” I rolled my eyes and shook my head.

Helen shrugged and slowly got to work, trying to figure out how to undo the knot around my ankle. “You know you broke Trisha’s heart when you broke up with her after your guys’ date.”

“Broke up with her? We only went out once.”

“You think she dates a lot?” Helen finally undid one of the knots on my ankle and started on the next. “That threesome we had? That’s more my speed, you know? Trisha has always been shy. Uncomfortable. She thought you were different.” Undoing the other ankle, Helen sighed. “Guess she was wrong about you.”

I felt about as small as one can at that moment. While I wore the load of excuses and reasons for my actions like flimsy armor withering in the wind, I knew the truth. I had one brief taste of riches and fame and failed the test. All the troubles were of my own doing.

“Where’s your phone?” Helen looked about the bedroom, confused.

“I don’t know, I think in the kitchen.”

Helen disappeared as I moved about my legs, stretching as much as I could with my arms still tied. Helen returned a minute later with my phone and looked at it with a focused, thoughtful expression.

“The way I see it is you have two choices. Call one of your other sluts who’s kidnapped or blackmailed you to finish setting you free, or give Trisha a call. And unfuck what you’ve fucked up.”

“Wait what?” I furrowed my brow as Helen smacked my phone in the palm of my hand and turned to leave. “Wait, stop! Untie my hands, please!”

“Sorry, pal. Hoes before bros—or something like that,” Helen waved a hand over her head as she left the room. And in stunned silence, I again listened to the door close and the loud car start and leave.

Chapter Six

When Trisha entered the bedroom, morning was here. The sun was up as cars, trucks, and school buses busied the road outside. It sounded like a nice day, but the mood wasn’t the same in the bedroom. There was no laughing or seductive banter. It was just a silent moment of the two staring at another.

After a moment of shock, Trisha quickly stepped into the room undoing the restraints around my wrists.

“I’m sorry I…” My words started, but I didn’t know where to stop my apology. I had so many things to apologize for. “…for everything.” I ended up saying.

“What the hell happened? Who did this to you?” Trisha asked.

“It’s a long story,” I sighed and stretched one of my arms once it was free.

“Well, I have time. I called in sick to work.”

“You called In sick for me,” I said, surprised.

Trisha looked more shocked than anything else. “You said you were kidnapped and tied to a bed. Did you think I was going to tell you you have to wait until after I get off of work at five pm?”

“After the way I treated you, I wouldn’t blame you—ah…” I groaned as the last rope was untied, and I could finally stand. There were red sores around my wrists and ankles. I did a brief stretch before finding my clothes bunched on the floor and quickly putting them on.

“Well, I wouldn’t do that,” she said.

“I know…”

Trisha dropped the rope to the bed and stood uncomfortably for a moment as I pulled on my shirt. “Well, glad you’re okay,” she said as she moved to the door.

“Um, do you want to grab a coffee or something?” I asked.

Trisha half smiled, shaking her head, “You were just kidnapped or something. Don’t you want to call the cops or something?”

“Actually, I just want to get out of here right now. And I’ve got some things I’d like to talk to you about.”

There was a hesitation in her eyes as if she stood at the start of a fork in the road. The possibility of a future before her. Eventually, she gave a single nod. I’ll be outside. I nodded and when she left, I quickly hopped in the shower and scrubbed Tabitha, Cynthia, and Brittany away, brushed my teeth, and changed my clothes. Somewhere in that ten-minute dash to clean myself, I also checked my bank accounts to confirm Tabitha hadn’t hacked her way into my winnings and was relieved to find out she hadn’t.

Trisha made a comical show of looking at her watch when I came outside, “I could’ve gone and got us coffee by now.”

“I like the way you think. Maybe I can hire you as my personal assistant,” I joked.

Trisha smirked, “You can’t afford me.”

“Now that I believe.”

I drove us to a local diner where, over the next hours and several cups of coffee, I told her everything. Every detail of the blackmail and the crazy ass Tabitha. Everything.

The slew of apologies I gave intermingled with my tale was starting to annoy Trisha, I knew, but I gave them all the same.

When I was done, I let the truth settle in the air between us.

“Well,” Trisha said, setting her third coffee back down. “I guess you’re kinda a slut, huh?”

I saw the smile in the corner of her lips and smiled back. “Not till recently, but yeah, I guess…”

“I suppose that would make me a slut, too, for our little threesome that initiated all of this, too,” Trisha rolled her eyes and looked around to make sure no one was within earshot.

“I don’t think you are, actually, I’ve been thinking a lot about you. This money—people want me to buy things and go places and… do things. I’m supposed to spend this money to make me happy. In truth, when I think of happiness these past days, every time I’ve tried to picture it. I’ve thought of you.”

Trisha blushed and seemed to shrink in her seat, but her smile grew some.

“I know you probably don’t want to be around me much after all I’ve told you, but maybe we can be friends at least? Go from there?”

“I’d like that. Do you want to talk about it more at my place? I know you said you didn’t want to be at your home.”

I smiled, “Yeah, sure. I’d like that, too.”

After paying for our many cups of coffee, I drove us to her apartment and she let us inside. Trisha was still wearing her business professional clothes that she intended to wear in to work, so she stepped into the bedroom to change. As she did, she yelled back at me.

“You know, friend, we should probably talk about what you’re going to do about your abductor. Don’t you want her to go to jail?”

I plopped down on her couch and rubbed at my forehead. I enjoyed the brief reprieve from thinking about my problems. About dealing with my problems.

“I mean, yeah, but I don’t really feel like seeing another article or news report about lottery winners going viral. You know, I was kinda just thinking of just disappearing. I could hire movers to take all my parents’ stuff into storage, sell the house, and go, I don’t know, live in a cottage in Montana for a year while I figured stuff out.”

“A cottage in Montana?” Trisha said as she stepped out of her bedroom. She tried to hide her hesitancy with the fake bravado. She wore nothing but lingerie. A red lacy bra and matching panties. Her large, oversized breasts bounced with her every step until she stopped just in front of me with her hands on her hips. “Montana sounds nice.”

Chapter Seven

“Wow. You look…” I licked my lips and felt my cock begin to stir. “I guess you don’t want to be friends, huh?”

“I do, I do want to be your friend and more. I want to be with you. Not for your money, you can give it all to charity for I care. Bet it all on black. I just want to be with you,” she said with a lightness in her voice.

The words left my lips without thought, “Me too.”

A giggling smile broke across both of our lips as Trisha fell into my lap. Her naked body sat on my lap as if I were Santa Claus as her arms wrapped around my neck. Our lips met as we shared a long and deep kiss that neither of us seemed to want to let go of. Brushing her hair behind her ear, the pad of my thumb caressed her cheek as Trisha laid into me.

Minutes passed, and we were both filled with this intoxicating feeling. When my hand fell to her breast and felt the soft grooves of the fabric of her bra, the kiss intensified. I felt her push against me, and my cock swelled as I could feel her attraction to me. It wasn’t the same with Cynthia, Brittany, Tabitha, or even Helen. They were attracted to me, sure, but they had ulterior motives. There was a real passion in how Trisha kissed me. Grabbed me. Held me. She breathed me in, released a small moan, and clapped a hand over my hand on her breast.

Taking my hand, she slid it down her curvy hips to the soft skin between her thighs. I felt the warmth radiating from her sex as she spread her legs for me. My middle finger pressed down as it slipped over her panties, rubbing across her clit. Rubbing left to right in soft but firm motion, I felt her melt in my arms as she broke from the kiss and panted on me between kisses. By the time my fingers slipped inside her panties, I felt how wet her creamy pussy had become. Slipping my fingers down her slit, I plunged two fingers into her vagina and felt her warm tight walls grip my skin, not wanting it to leave.

“Oh god,” Trisha gasped, her hot breath on my neck sending chills descending down my spine. My hand rubbed the inside of her thighs as my fingers pumped inside her pussy faster. “Oh god… fuck me. Fuck me…”

My palm clapped her pussy as my fingers slid in and out of her. Her mouth dragged on my skin beneath my ear as she cried and gasped. I heard her soaked juices slosh as I fingered her faster. Her fingers dug into my back and neck with her fingernails as she released a guttural groan.

With a deep breath, Trisha stuttered a moan, “I’m…cum… cumming!”

I felt her warm clammy thighs clap around my hand as I continued to finger her tight hole. A jet of juices squirted from her pussy as she held onto me tighter than anyone had before. We rocked back and forth for several seconds with my hand locked between her thighs. When I finally got my hand free, Trisha’s hands were clasped around my cheek as she kissed me desperately. My heart raced. I had flashbacks to that night in the hotel. When it was just her and I on that bed staring into another’s eyes.

With an arm underneath the small of her back and the other scooped beneath her thighs, I lifted Trisha up off of my lap and stood with her in my arms. Trisha stiffened and kicked out her feet in a panic then giggled when she realized she wasn’t going to fall. Walking her into the bedroom, Trisha bit her lip and smiled clearly impressed with my strength as I set her down on her bed.

She looked down at me as I took off my shirt and undid my pants. Kissing up her calves to her knee, I licked up her inner thigh as she spread her legs for me. With her assistance, I peeled her soaked panties off her legs and planted a long, lingering kiss on her clitoris that made her gasp, and her hips writhing. When I shook free my underwear and pants and brought my hips to hers, Trisha immediately sat up at the sight of my throbbing cock pointing toward her.

Trisha used a reverse grip to give me an encouraging stroke to my shaft, coaxing it to full mast. Hooking her other hand around the back of my neck, she brought me down on top of her. Pulling my lips to hers, we kissed as I felt her eagerly feeding the tip of my cock inside her. Pressing inside her, her wet warmth swallowed my cock tightly. Every inch deeper, I felt her walls squeeze on me.

“Ahhh, yes… fuuuck… oh, fuck. You feel so fucking good!” Trisha moaned as her eyes rolled to the back of her head. Held deep inside her, I throbbed and flexed as she held me inside her.

Pulling back, I began thrusting forward with my hips. Fucking my cock deep inside her, I listened to Trisha, this beautiful mature woman, release panicked whines of pleasure with each thrust. Her thick breasts, still restrained by her red-laced bra, bounced up and down with every thrust. Pressing on Trisha’s inner thighs, I spread the woman’s legs wide and tucked them high as I pounded her harder.

“Oh fuck, oh fuck! Yes. Yes!” Trisha grunted, looking up at me. “Fuck me! Fuck me harder! Ahh!”

Given the go-ahead, I gritted my teeth and pulled at her hips to keep her in place as I thrust hard inside her. My cock pistoning in and out of her vagina like a machine. She screamed loudly and long as she arched her back and closed her eyes. Her breasts nearly knocked into her chest with each thrust.

“Oh god!” Trisha cried as she grabbed at the sheets. “You’re gunna make me cum! I’m… I’m…”

Fucking her down into the bed, Trisha covered her mouth with the back of her hand as she let out a high-pitched scream, and her juices squirted over my cock. Her body trembled for several seconds before her muscles began to relax, and by then, I was shoving my hard cock back inside her.

Pulling her hand away from her mouth, I pinned it above her head as I kissed her deeply. There was a high-pitched panic in her voice as forced my cock back inside her drenched pussy. Her hands gripped and petted over my body as I picked up pace. My breathing increased as my thick, hard cock spread her hole wide.

Trisha broke from the kiss, “Ah ah ah ahhh oh my god, yes yes yes, cum for me baby. Oh fuck!”

“Ugh!” I groaned as I couldn’t hold off another second. Flexing my cock deep inside her, I shot several strings of cum inside her as my lips were held to hers. Her legs wrapped around me as we held another in our moment of bliss.

Chapter Eight

“A shipping container?” Trisha laughed as she twisted beneath the white sheet that covered her naked body.

“Yeah, why not? We’ll drop it in the woods somewhere. Decorate it all nice and stuff. Boom home, sweet home,” I smirked.

Trisha curled to her side and laid her cheek on the inside of my bicep as she looked up at me. “I think a van would be cheaper.”

“Like a minivan?”

“No, like a used shop van. We converted it and put a bed in it. We can sleep wherever we want. Go wherever our hearts desire.”

“Ah yes, living the dream. Explore the world one Walmart parking lot at a time.”

Trisha giggled and slapped my chest. “You’d have to quit being a teacher,” she said.

Pursing my lips, I shrugged and looked down at her. “I’ll quit if you quit.”

“Yeah, right…” Trisha smirked and then realized I was not smiling. “You’re serious?”

“Yeah, of course I am.”

“I can’t quit my job. I, I have bills to pay.”

I only made a face at her, and Trisha rolled her eyes. “I don’t want your money.”

“Well, I want your time, and your job is taking up too much of that.”

“This is what you want now, but who knows what you’ll want tomorrow,” Trisha spoke as she sat up. I moved to argue, but she leaned over and kissed me on the lips. “Hold that thought. I have to pee.”

I pursed my lips and watched the beautiful woman quickly step into the bathroom.

How can I make her see that I want no one else but her?

It was then I heard my cell phone in my pants pocket vibrate several times. Reaching down to the ground, I retrieved my phone and saw a list of missed calls and texts.

Helen
Umm… are you home? If not, you might want to go check on it…

Brittany
I want to be spoiled again. Get me another hotel room tonight. Same place. This time through the weekend. Lets have some fun.

Brittany
If you don’t reply, I’ll send out those pics for the world to see!

Cynthia
On my way over to your place. You home?

Cynthia
If not, get moving home. Momma needs some of you.

Tabitha
Where are you!?!?

Tabitha
I’ll fucking burn your house down!

Published 
Written by djmiles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments