Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Cougars Ch. 05

"I'm oddly okay with sorority college girls wanting to use me for my money. Is that wrong?"

10
2 Comments 2
332 Views 332
6.2k words 6.2k words

Chapter One

The door opened, and Taylor sprinted inside Tabitha’s bathroom to pee.

“Damn, girl, slow down,” Stephanie laughed, falling on me as we went inside. Tabitha guided us to the modest living room where, in my drunken stupor, I had to laugh.

“Ta-da!” Tabitha put on display with her hands. In the center of her living room was a silver stripper pole that was screwed into the floor and the ceiling. “What do you think?”

Tabitha asked as I slumped onto the couch. I knew my age was starting to show because all I could think about was how impractical it was.

The pole was blocking the TV, and it was partially blocking the entryway. How often does she use this? What if she moves? She has to unscrew it and reinstall it in a new apartment.

Giggling to myself at my stupid, drunken thoughts, I smiled. “I love it. You going to show me some moves?”

Tabitha smiled deviously, “Oh, I’m going to show you some moves.” She pressed play on her phone, and a Bluetooth speaker played some loud rap music with a deep bass. Hopping up on the pole, Tabitha did circles as she peeled away clothing piece by piece. Stephanie curled up on the couch beside him. At first, Stephanie wrapped her arms around my arm and laid her head on my shoulder. It was kind of nice, I thought in my drunken stupor.

I felt her warm cheek on my body. Her breasts hugged my bicep. Even just her hips and thighs pressed up against my side. Tabitha tossed her clothes at me, and before I knew it, she was down to her underwear. Her thick thighs twisted around the pole as her long black hair whipped about. Looking down briefly at the top of Stephanie’s head as she nuzzled against me, it was like a fleeting realization that was slipping away. I understood what I was missing, what I yearned for.

A hand grabbed my face unexpectedly and turned my gaze to the other side of the couch, where Taylor slumped down on the couch. Pulling my lips to hers, we kissed, and I felt her tongue jet out into my mouth.

And just like that, I forgot it all.

“Mmmm… Taylor…” Stephanie whined as I felt her hands grope and rub at my body and lap.

Breaking the kiss, I then realized Taylor had her shirt off and her breasts dangling for everyone to see. “Wow, those are gorgeous,” I said.

“Thanks.”

“And how about mine?” Tabitha asked as she stood in front of me and leaned forward on my shoulders. Tilting her ass from side to side playfully, Tabitha’s young, perfect breasts dangled in front of me.

Words became more difficult as I felt almost attacked. Stephanie and Taylor’s hands descended upon my belt and pants as Tabitha’s hands caressed my cheeks and neck. I was starting to think this moment was a bit more organized. I mumbled something that sounded like ‘sexy,’ and there was a giggle that spread through the college girls that surrounded me.

Before I knew it, my pants were down, and my boxers were pulled off swiftly afterward. A naked Tabitha crawled on top, mounting me. Her soft lips kissed mine before her cheek brushed by, and she whispered in my ear, “Have you ever had a foursome, baby?”

I didn’t have a chance to respond immediately after she said that. Her lips pressed on mine, and her tongue dove into my mouth. The sheer absurdity of having 3 college girls stripping their clothes and jockeying for a better position to fuck me wouldn’t strike me until the next day. At that moment, I was just trying to keep up.

With Tabitha on my lap, she fed my hard cock inside her pussy and let out a yelp as she began to ride me. Looking at each one of these three naked women was more arousing than porn, but I could focus on that as Taylor seized that moment to stand on the couch as she straddled my face. Going between my chest and Tabitha’s chest, Taylor braced herself on the wall as she lowered her pussy down on my mouth. My tongue pierced her pussy lips. I slid into her like a hot knife in butter.

My tongue lapped up and down her dripping pussy, then circled her clit. By the time Taylor’s juices were dripping down my chin, and her fingers dug into the hair on the back of my head, I felt more movement on my lap. Hands rubbed my chest and belly as Tabitha stood and Stephanie squatted between my legs. With some giggling and assistance guiding my throbbing shaft into her friend’s pussy, Stephanie eased herself down on my cock in a reverse cowgirl position.

The orgasm that hit Taylor hard quickly subsided as she peeled her pussy from my mouth. I started to wipe her juices away, but Tabitha quickly interlaced her fingers in mine and, holding my hands above my head, kissed, licked, and cleaned my lips of her friend’s juices.

Soon, we stumbled into Tabitha’s bedroom, and the women fell across the bed. Tabitha was on all four at the foot of the bed as I gripped her ass and pulled it back to my cock. My dick pierced her pussy, making her flick her long black hair back and for her to give me a fiendish look over her shoulder.

“Oh yeah, fuck me, baby!” Tabitha said over the moans of her friend. “Fuck that tight pussy!”

Tabitha lowered her tongue down to Stephanie’s pussy as she licked her spread eagle on the bed. Taylor knelt over Stephanie’s face, using her as their sex doll in this mess of sex and groans. Thudding my cock inside Tabitha, I rammed into her hard. Needing a little invitation, I grabbed the back of her hair in a fist and pulled back as I fucked into her.

“Ahhhhh! Ugh, fuck yes, fuck me, baby. Fuck your sluts!” Tabitha growled as her fingers continued to play on Stephanie’s pussy. “Oh god, don’t stop. Never fucking stop. Ah ah ah!”

The sounds and screams coming from Tabitha were wild as she arched her back and looked back at me. Her thick tits rocked beneath her as she winced, squinting her eyes, and pushed her thick ass back towards me.

“Ah ah ah ah ahhhh! Fuck! God, you’re gunna make me cum! I’m- I’m- ugh, yes!” Tabitha cried.

The tightness of her walls became such that my cock was pushed from her pussy as she seized and a squirt of juices fell from her lips. Tabitha rolled to her side with her legs nearly into the fetal position as she trembled. I drunkenly crawled past her on the bed, giving her a kiss and hearing her shiver as the orgasm ran its course.

Crawling between Stephanie’s thighs, I lined up my cock with her pussy without her even knowing as her tongue and eyes were focused on Taylor’s pussy. In one motion, I forced my throbbing thick cock inside her and her screams ignited. They were muffled by Taylor’s thighs, but it was Stephanie’s legs the closed around my hips, locking me to her. Grabbing and squeezing her perfect heavy breasts, I pounded her pussy with deep hard thrusts. Taylor looked behind her with a wild smile on her face as she shimmied down Stephanie’s body so that she was chest to chest with her friend, and her pussy hovered over Stephanie’s as well.

Pulling my cock free of Stephanie, I shoved it forward hard inside Taylor’s slick pussy. I pounded her pussy for a few seconds, then switched, lowering my hips to Stephanie’s again. The two switched between moans and panting as this continued for a few minutes. My cock had become an almost numb extremity as I fucked these beautiful women. Either from the alcohol or just the sheer amount of sex being had. Tabitha had recovered and crawled beside the two. She giggled and purred as she played with her friend’s breasts.

“Ahhh ahhhh ahhhhhhh!” Stephanie’s high-pitched voice broke as she reached above her, grabbing at the comforter she laid on as I rammed into her. The orgasm cracked her voice as she screamed. “Fuuuuuck!”

Tabitha leaned down to give her a gentle kiss as she stirred in the beginning seconds after regaining her breath. Taylor was looking back at me over her shoulder. Her mouth was agape with an excited smile in the corner of her lips as her short blond hair dangled over the side of her face.

Shoving my cock into her pussy, I watched her eyes closed and heard the long groan of pleasure escape the woman’s lips as she rocked forward. I penetrated her over and over again as I struggled to grab hold of her sweaty body and pull it back into me. The sloshing of her pussy with each buck into her filled the room between our heavy breaths and her high pitched and strained moans.

“Oh god, oh my god! Ah ah ah ah!” she cried. “Oh Jesus, yes, yes, yes!”

Stephanie, who remained beneath her friend, dipped her head and groped and licked Taylor’s nipples. Sucking on them as she giggled and helped her friend to orgasm. Tabitha lay beside them both. Though Tabitha’s hand reached beneath Taylor and rubbed swift, wet circles on her clit, Tabitha’s eyes remained fixed on me as I slammed inside her friend.

Taylor’s ass shook, and her pussy clenched around my cock. The orgasm that hit her was powerful and long. “Oh god, I can’t… I can’t…. Oh fuck!” She said with deep breaths between her words. Between Stephanie sucking and biting her nipples, Tabitha rubbing circles on her clit, and me pounding away at her pussy, the orgasm struck like a hammer and made her entire body quiver as she buried her face in the bed and came. “Oh godddd! Ohhhhhhh!”

When she finally finished shaking, the four of us lay on the bed in a sweaty heap of limbs and giggles until, one by one, the ladies moved to the floor beside the bed, with Taylor going last and nearly collapsing as she did.

Tabitha was the first to spread my legs from where I sat on the edge of the bed and began sucking my cock. Her mascara was smudged, and she ran at the edges as she looked up at me, stuffing my cock down her throat. Stephanie joined in, sucking the head of my cock, when Tabitha passed it off to her. Taylor licked up and down my shaft, then all three of their wet, thick lips met at the tip of my cock.

It felt amazing.

With the three gorgeous women knelt before me with thick breast jiggling and mouths agape, Tabitha jerked my cock off like a professional as Taylor and Stephanie massaged my balls and rubbed at my thighs.

“Cum on our fucking tits, baby,” Tabitha said as she panted. Her grip was firm, and her pace was quick as she jacked my cock. “Cum on your fucking whores. Give us your cum.”

“Give us your cum, honey,” Stephanie cooed.

“Cum on me, baby, cum,” Taylor moaned.

The thick, warm load of semen shot out of my cock, covered their breasts in my seed as Tabitha continued to jerk me. When I had finished, the three went to work licking and swallowing every bit of cum from the tip of my cock and on each other’s skin. There wasn’t much of a cleanup after that. Scooting back into bed, I began to doze off as I felt the comfort of three naked, warm bodies lying beside me.

It was in those final moments before sleep took me I realized I wasn’t thinking about Tabitha’s lips around my shaft, Taylor’s pussy rocking back on my shaft, or Stephanie’s wonderful moans. I thought about Trisha’s eyes in the hotel room as she stared back at me quietly for what felt like so many days before.

Chapter Two

This may be an exaggeration; I don’t know; I’ve never been in a boxing match, but driving home the next morning, I felt like a prizefighter after a bout that went the distance. I was a teacher, after all, and the past week I had lived like a pornstar. I was an athletic teacher, I’ll admit, but the muscles used in these sex workouts were different from the ones I’m used to.

Pulling into my parent’s house driveway, I put the car in park. It was a surreal experience to return home to my parents’ home so often. A small part of my subconscious always expected to see my dad piddling about in the backyard or my mom reading in the kitchen. It did hurt. It felt like losing my parents all over again every single time I came to their house.

I wonder if that feeling will ever go away.

It was then I noticed a woman sitting on the front porch. She was middle-aged and familiar-looking. In a white dress like a doorstep angel, she stood and brushed off the butt of her pants.

“Hi, um, can I help you?” I asked, locking my car and brushing my greasy bed hair flat as I approached her. To my surprise, the woman shook her head, appearing on the verge of tears, and rushed towards me. Burying her face in my chest, she wrapped her arms around me in a tight hug.

“Matt, I’m soo sorry for your loss,” she stifled a sniffle as she seemed to shrink in my arms when I hugged her back. “I didn’t even know you were their son.”

“Oh, thanks… I appreciate, um,” I started, but when the woman pulled away and looked into my eyes, a small smile came over her face.

“You don’t remember me, do you?” She asked.

“Sorry, uh, not really.”

“I’m Cynthia, from the bar a few nights ago. You were with Helen and-”

“Oh right, yeah.”

“Yeah, sorry about that,” Cynthia hesitated. “I was pretty drunk by the time I saw you guys and… yeah, not my finest hour.”

“I get it,” I laughed. “I’ve had a few of those lately.”

“I bet.” Cynthia had a brief, seductive smile as she spoke that disappeared as quickly as it arrived. “Hey, look. I don’t know if you knew this or not, but your parents and I knew each other.”

“Really?”

“Yeah, I mean, we weren’t super close, but they’d come into Jack’s Bar and Grill about once a week.” I made a surprised face, and Cynthia quickly clarified. “Earlier in the night, you know, for the dinner special. They’d had a drink, and anyway, we passed each other often. Well, they were good people. I liked them a lot. We’d share jokes, and your mom would talk about their son being a teacher. I just- you know, I didn’t know it was you until Bonnie down at the grocery store told me. How have you been holding up?”

“Oh, well, I’m hanging in there. Just been packing up the house and figuring it all out, you know.”

“Sure, sure,” Cynthia nodded. “Well, I’ll let you get inside and get back to it. When I heard it was you earlier this morning, I just had to come by and give my condolences. If you need help or anything, give me a call, okay? Here,” Cynthia placed a paper with her name and number in his palm before giving him a hug.

“Thanks, Cynthia. It means a lot.” I said, feeling grateful at the moment.

“Of course, oh hey, you know what?” Cynthia said, turning around halfway down my driveway. “How bout you come over later this afternoon? I’ll cheer you up a bit. Get your mind on something else for a change.”

“Well, that’s nice. I just… I don’t know-”

“Come on, yes, you do. I don’t live far. It’ll be a great distraction for you. Just shoot me a text before you come over, okay?”

I almost winced as I nodded. “Okay, I’ll stop by.”

Cynthia walked to her Toyota Corolla parked on the street and covered in rusted dents. My eyes quickly lifted from watching her massive butt cheek swish from left to right and they jumped to her eyes as she looked over her shoulder. Cynthia, the concerned friend of the family, was gone. Revealed in her devious eyes and playful smile was the real Cynthia. The woman with an agenda.

“I’ll see you soon,” she teased.

Going inside my house, I shook free the cobwebs from my mind. I took a long, hot shower. Grabbing a frozen dinner, I ate my breakfast while periodically checking my bank account to see if my money had arrived-it hadn’t. There was still a voice in the back of my head warning me that this was all a trick. That it would never come. That I was being scammed somehow.

A phone call came in while I was swiping my screen and I accidentally answered it. Texts and phone calls from everyone I had ever met in my life were starting to trickle in as the local news story of me was picked up by the national news. I started screening my contact with the outside room.

“Hello? Hello?” A female’s voice called on my phone.

“Shit,” I whispered, “Yes, hi, hello?”

“Hey, is this Matt?”

“Yes…”

“Hey Matt, this is Debra Finsky with Channel 5 news. I was wondering if you’d like to be interviewed about your recent winnings. Congratulations, by the way!”

“Oh, thanks, but um, no, I’m kinda a private person so…”

There was a long pause on the phone, followed by a sigh before Debra started talking in more of a whisper of a voice. “Matt, I totally get it; I wouldn’t either if I were in your shoes, but… My boss really wanted me to get this interview, and my job is in balance. Could we do a quick and easy one? I swear it’ll be easy questions… I’ll even come to you. We can do it on your front lawn. Please?”

Lovers2024
Online Now!
Lush Cams
Lovers2024

Feeling the lack of sleep wear on me, I let out a sigh of my own and shrugged. “Yeah, sure. That’s fine, I guess.”

“Great!” Debra perked up. “Can you text me your address? And I’ll be over there around, say, 830 tonight, okay?”

“Okay, will do.”

“Thanks so much. Bye!”

I hung up the phone and cursed myself.

 Need to get better at saying no, Matt.

I took a nap and woke up to a steady stream of texts buzzing my phone to life. By mid-afternoon, I had to turn my vibration function off because it wouldn’t stop. I got to Cynthia’s house around 3:30pm in a clean shirt and pair of pants and felt like a new man.

Cynthia greeted me at the door with a hug and a kiss on the cheek.  “Good to see you again!”

“Oh, hey,” I said, surprised.

“Sorry, I might’ve dipped into a drink already. How about a Jack Daniels for ya?” she asked. Her skirt floated before me in the breeze.

“Sure,” I smiled.

Chapter Three

“Oh, my god…” Cynthia giggled to herself as she turned and smiled down at me. “You made a mess out of me, young man.”

I smirked as she grabbed hold of the back of the couch on both sides of my head and leaned down to give me a long, lingering kiss. I cupped her flushed cheeks gently, holding her lips in place as we kissed for an extended moment. I could feel my erection pounding on the front of my boxers and jeans. Cynthia must have sensed it as well because, while we kissed, I felt her hands fall to my crotch.

While the sex was expected, it was not planned, at least not on my part. I originally planned to stay for a drink and leave to prepare for my ‘interview’ tonight.

Jesus, what has my life become in just a week?

There was something sexually appealing about Cynthia besides her amazing body. Her attitude and aggressive sexual nature. It almost reminded me of Helen in some ways. Besides, after a lifetime of being ignored by the opposite sex, it was still difficult to get used to or turn down forward approaches by women.

At first, her gentle hands simply caressed and petted my hard-on through my engorged jeans. When she unzipped my jeans, I thought my cock might’ve shot right out. It was so restrained.

“Mmmmm… somebody wants attention…” Cynthia growled with a wicked smile.

Her hands quickly undid my belt and unbuttoned my waistline, releasing my erection from my pants and boxers when she pulled them down.

“Goddd…” Cynthia gasped. “You’re bigger than I thought.”

Before I could say a word, Cynthia’s mouth lowered to my cock. She opened wide, and her lips took the head of my shaft while her tongue made warm, wet laps back and forth on my urethra. A slight groan escaped my mouth as Cynthia’s lips pressed down my shaft and backed up twice in quick succession.

Looking up at me, Cynthia licked her lips with excitement in her eyes, “mmmm… I love the way you taste.”

Cynthia’s words were drowned out by the faint sound of a doorknob twisting and an unseen door opening. I froze and only began to move when I heard her voice.

“Mom, you here?” A woman’s voice called.

I scrambled to grab at my pants to cover my massive erection where I sat in the living room, but Cynthia simply smirked and slowly stood up. Presumably, Cynthia’s daughter walked around the corner from the kitchen, and her eyes brightened at the awkward sight of me trying and failing to cover my erection.

“Mom, looks like you started without me,” the woman said, almost as if she was complaining.

“Well, honey, just look at him,” Cynthia said, swiping my hand away from covering my erection. “How could I wait any longer after seeing that?”

The girl didn’t respond as her eyes lingered on my erection.

“Sorry, didn’t I mention my stepdaughter was coming over?” Cynthia asked. “Anyways, this is Brittany. Brittany, this is Matt, Momma’s new friend.”

Frozen in place and unsure of what the proper, gentlemanly thing to do is, I just sat there and said, “Hey…”

Brittany was in her twenties and probably older than I was. Her blond hair was put up in a messy bun, but when she pulled her pink hoodie up over her head, it revealed a thin, hourglass figure with perky breasts and a wide, thick ass. Her gray yoga pants seemed too small, and she hugged her crotch in almost a revealing manner. Her gold hoop earrings bounced on the side of her face as she moved to the seat to my right on the couch and sat.

I noticed Cynthia disappear into the kitchen with her empty glass as I felt her stepdaughter move closer to my side.

“When I heard my mom say she knew you, I couldn’t believe it,” Brittany said. “I never met anyone famous before.”

My cheeks were already blushing from my predicament, so I just shrugged and nodded. “Well, I wouldn’t say ‘famous’ really…”

Brittany rolled her eyes. " You’ve been on the TV all day, it seems, for the past couple of days. That’s famous.”

I nodded, declining to argue the point.

“You don’t have to be weird or anything,” Brittany smiled, shouldering me as she peered down at the stiff erection beneath my hands. “I wanted to first meet you with your clothes on but this is good, too.”

Brittany reached over between my legs and, with her small, gentle hands, gripped the side of my shaft, stroking it gently.

“Can I?” she asked a little later as well. “It’s okay,” she purred as she scooted closer.

I moved my hands to the side, letting my shaft bob as she touched me and saw Brittany’s eyes light up.

“Oh, my god…” Brittany blushed and smiled at me.

“I told you, didn’t I?” Brittany’s mother called from the kitchen.

Brittany’s hand slowly tightened around my shaft as she stroked me slowly at first, then faster and faster. Feeling more comfortable in the familiar spot, I hooked my hand around Brittany’s neck and pulled her to me as I kissed her. The girl giggled as she kissed me back and started to pant as she kept on pumping my shaft.

Pulling from the kiss, Brittany’s lips sucked on my earlobe before she whispered, “Oh, you’re so fucking hard. Is that from my mom, hm? You get so fucking hard fucking my mom? What are you not turned on by me?”

Before I could say anything, Brittany half shrugged with a wicked smile as she pulled her hair back in a ponytail. “I guess I’m going to have to earn my keep.”

Brittany gripped the base of my cock and pressed her wet lips and small mouth down on the tip of my cock. The pressure I felt was immense as the head of my cock popped inside her mouth as I immediately felt her warm, wet tongue lapping and slithering down my shaft. Deeper, Brittany pushed her mouth down on my cock, and I bit my lips as the fluttering pleasure I felt on the tip of my cock was almost too much.

My eyes opened again when I felt and heard Cynthia’s presence step back into the living room. I, like every other normal man, had never been a part of a threesome–well, not since this week–and so having another woman standing in the entryway of the living room sipping wine with an amused look on her face while her stepdaughter was sucking my cock was still an awkward moment for me.

Cynthia must have sensed the uncomfortableness in me because she giggled to herself as she finished off yet another glass of wine before walking carefully towards me. Setting her glass down on the coffee table, she stepped around the back of the couch near the house’s front door and looked down at me from behind the couch. Leaning forward, I watched her pearl necklace dangle and rock before I saw her thick breasts follow suit. Her movements were slow, and her cheeks red as the effects of the alcohol were evident. The soft hands of this mother massaged and rubbed along my chest and biceps. Her cheek brushed gently against mine before her lips found mine upside down, and we kissed as her hair fell around my face like curtains.

Is this what heaven feels like?

All the while, Cynthia’s daughter aggressively plunged her mouth deeper down the shaft of my cock. She placed her hands on either side of my hips as they rose and fell like Brittany’s mouth was riding my erection.

Then, in a snap. It all stopped. Brittany was first. The young woman’s lips and hands disappeared from my body and when I looked to see why, so did her mother’s sensitive touch to my chest. Brittany wiped at her mouth with the side of a hand as the other held my cell phone and she read the screen.

“Who the fuck’s Helen?!” Brittany snapped. The teasing, nubile woman she was seconds ago was gone. Suddenly, I questioned if my car would survive this argument without being keyed.

“What?” My head was still swimming as my throbbing erection bounced in front of Brittany.

“Helen,” Brittany snarled, reading from my phone. “She just texted you, ‘hey cowboy, want to go for another ride tonight? I’m sure we can rope Trisha into CUMMING too.’ What the fuck?!”

Brittany threw my phone, and it bounced off my chest.

“Whoa,” I said.

“Hey, hey, hey,” Cynthia said, holding up a hand between Brittany and me. Now, let’s not jump to conclusions, Brittany. Just because the man gets this text doesn’t mean he’s going to respond, now does it?”

Brittany pushed her lower lip outward like a child pouting on her knees and shook her head.

“Now, Matt,” Cynthia continued from looking down on me from behind the couch. Her hand cupped my cheek as the other slid massaging circles on my chest around my phone. “As you can see, dear. My stepdaughter and I have a unique relationship and we don’t like to share it with just anyone. So those who we do share it with we like to have just to ourselves. Now my daughter and I really like you, don’t we Brittany?”

Brittany’s eyes brightened as she leaned her body against one of my bare thighs and stared down at my still-flexing cock that bobbed before her. She had gone from a rage-filled teenager to a woman eyeing her dessert and obsessing over it the longer she couldn’t have it. She nodded back to her mother excitedly.

“See… We’d like to finish what we started, but more than that, we’d like to see much more of you in the future,” Cynthia continued. “Now, if you want to leave…” Cynthia said as her hands rubbed all the way down my body to my cock and stroked me several times. She bent over my shoulder and I felt her full breasts mash into my taut belly as she dipped low enough to wrap her lips around my cock and suck for several seconds. Brittany giggled and extended her tongue. Lapping at the base of my cock all the way up to the tip as her mother’s lips popped off the head of my cock.

With her mother draped across my body, there was a brief moment where I was ignored, and the mother and stepdaughter embraced in a long messy kiss over the top of my throbbing and glistening cock. When the kiss broke, Cynthia giggled as she slowly dragged her face and lips up my chest and kissed my neck and cheek.

“…if you want to leave, you can, but Brittany and I would be so sad. Or…” Cynthia’s arms wrapped around my upper body from behind as we watched Brittany slowly slide out of her yoga pants, revealing her fat taut ass and her tight, shaved, glistening pussy lips as she bent over. “We could tell that trailer trash Helen to leave you alone, and you can finish what you started here, hm?”

The words tumbled out of my mouth like weights falling free. Without thought or consideration, I simply said, “I’ll stay.”

“Good answer, baby,” Cynthia purred. Her daughter squealed in excitement and, now naked, hopped on the couch beside me. Brittany cupped a hand to my cheek as she kissed me hard and wildly as her mother had before. All the while, Cynthia had snatched my phone from my chest and was replying to me Helen.

“I’ll just tell her you’re not interested…” Cynthia said to herself as her fingers tapped away on the screen.

Brittany’s hand made long, dragging strokes on my shaft as she kissed me. By the time she broke from the kiss and returned her head to my lap to continue sucking my cock, Cynthia had turned off my phone and tossed it to the side. Crawling onto the couch on the opposite side of me, Cynthia rose to her knees as she looked down on me for a moment before kissing me.

Maneuvering was happening, and I didn’t know it. I just knew the sweet taste of Cynthia’s tongue. The music of her hum as she pushed her tongue against mine. The feel of her breasts mashing against my chest. Breaking the kiss, Cynthia bit my earlobe as she purred a moan.

"Mmmmm, do you like the sight of my daughter about to ride your fucking cock, baby?”

My eyes opened, and I saw that Brittany was between my legs and facing away from me. She was lining up my thick shaft with her dripping slit. I felt the tight, warm pressure as she slowly pressed down. Her wet walls clamped on my cock. Her body and thighs trembled. Her body slid halfway down my shaft, and Brittany arched her back and flung her head back as she moaned, "Aahhh, fuck!”

Bracing herself with her hands on my thighs, her body rose and fell, humping me over and over. “Ahh ahh ahh ahh!” Brittany cried out with every tight penetration my cock made into her.

Cynthia was in an excited frenzy over her daughter’s pleasure. Her lips kissed and sucked at every inch of my neck. Her hands pawed and pushed at my body. “Yeah, baby, that’s right fuck my daughter’s dirty fucking cunt,” Cynthia said. “Come on, she’s a big girl; she can take it. You want that dick, Brittany baby?”

In a high-pitched cry, Brittany replied, “yes! Ahh ahh ahh, oh god, yes- fuck me!”

I bucked my hips in time with her lowering herself on me and heard her scream in pleasure as her pussy began to ride me easier. Her sloshing wet cunt drenched my cock as it slipped up and down on me. Cynthia removed her top, revealing her gorgeous breasts draped only with her white pearls before me. Feeding me one of her hard, luscious nipples, I eagerly took it in my mouth.

Cynthia’s hands pressed into my palms, and I pressed my hands back against the couch and above my head. The mother and daughter pair had me restrained, held down, and prostrated on the couch. My legs and arms spread wide as Cynthia used my mouth as her personal breast pump, and her daughter used my throbbing cock as her personal fuck toy to ride.

“Aahhh! Ohhh gahhd, mom. Mom! I can’t hold out much longer,” Brittany cried in a panic.

“Oh, baby, you’re doing– ahhhh, oh fuck yes, bite mommy’s fucking nipples, that’s it! Ahhh… ride the fucking cock, baby. Ride it!” Cynthia moaned.

The clapping sound of Brittany’s body slamming down on mine filled the room as I grunted and groaned into her mother’s breast.

“Ohhh yess… yesss… just like that… oh god,” Cynthia moaned. “I need you to cum. Cum inside Brittany. Cum inside her!”

Brittany’s voice screamed a high-pitched moan as she rode me hard. “Ah ah ah ah! Ahhh god! I’m cumming, I’m cumming I’m- ahhh!”

The moment overwhelmed me as I lost control and came hard with my flexing shaft buried inside Brittany’s tight pussy. Throbbing, I pulsed inside her, shooting strings of cum inside her.

Brittany shook as she squirmed in my lap. “Oh god, oh fuck!”

Cynthia pulled away as her daughter’s body leaned back and formed against my front. Her naked, sweaty body pressed back against mine. Her head and messy hair were leaning beside mine against my cheek as she panted. Her mother leaned over the top of her, sandwiching Brittany between my body and Cynthia’s, as Cynthia bent down and kissed me gently.

After a moment, I tried to move, but Cynthia and her daughter pushed me to hold me in place.

“Ah ah ahhh…” Cynthia hummed between kisses. Her hands clasped mine and held them down against the back of the couch behind my head. “You’re ours now.”

My cock still pulsed every few seconds inside Brittany’s pussy, which made her coo a moan. Cynthia’s breasts mashed into her daughters when she leaned into our kiss. Leaning back, Cynthia broke the kiss so Brittany could look over her shoulder and kiss me just as deeply as her stepmother did.

Our three bodies mashed in a mess of sweaty ecstasy that felt wondrous. In my head, I wondered what was next for the three of us. I thought about the TV interview I had to do later that night and felt a nervous drop in my stomach recalling it. But most of all, I thought of my phone, wherever Cynthia threw it, and the text Helen sent, and I worried about what Cynthia replied to Helen with.

I thought about Trisha, and I wanted to know if she thought about me as much as I had been thinking of her.

Published 
Written by djmiles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments