Join the best erotica focused adult social network now
Login

Two Cougars Ch. 06

"I seek out Trisha after not being able to get her off my mind."

31
4 Comments 4
1.7k Views 1.7k
3.8k words 3.8k words

Chapter One

Trisha

“Can you believe this mother fucking cock sucker?” Helen snapped. She always did have a way with words. “Look at these texts- the nerve to send this to me after the weekend we had, too!”

Trisha took the phone, but her eyes studied her friend as she paced back and forth in Trisha’s apartment. It had been a while since Trisha had seen Helen this upset about a man. But after looking at the texts, she understood why.

“Damn. ’Stop textn and calln me, bitch,’ ‘ur a fucking whore just after my money,’ ‘I’m block u. Next time I’m seeing u I’m calln cops,’” Trisha read aloud.

“Who fucking does that? What grown-ass man acts like that cocksucker!?” Helen plopped herself in a chair across from the couch where Trisha sat.

“These are really fucked up,” Trisha pondered. “But maybe it's not him?”

“It’s his fucking phone!”

“Yeah… but like, the way the texts are, he kinda sounds different.”

“Yeah, cause he just got a shitload of money and instantly became a prick!”

“Maybe… I just… I just didn’t see that side of him in him, you know? He seemed like a nice guy and not… well…”

“Like every other guy,” Helen raised an eyebrow as she stood and went to the kitchen to grab a beer.

“Well, yeah,” Trisha relented.

“Trust me, you dodged a bullet when you vommed in that hotel room.”

Trisha set her phone down on the coffee table and covered her face with both her hands. “God, don’t remind me. Sooo fucking embarrassing.”

The day following their unplanned threesome was probably the most embarrassing day of Trisha’s life. The years of friendship Trisha and Helen had shared since meeting in their 20s were mostly spent listening to raunchy stories of Helen. Trisha was a better watcher from afar than a participant. She didn’t judge, but she also knew she was a terribly awkward lady and not the premier sexy lady to pull off such erotic feats.

Puking on the bed beside the young man she had performed the act with was the ‘icing on the cake’ for the shame she felt. Later that night, she called Helen to recount the events of the night before while still hydrated from the hangover. She told her friend multiple times, ‘Nope, never again. I’m never seeing that boy again. Nothing can make me relive that shame.’

“And just a day after…” Helen’s words trailed off before her eyes darted to her friend as she cracked open a can of beer.

“A day after what?” Trisha asked. “You went and saw him again, didn’t you?”

Trisha was surprised at how insulted her voice was as she spoke.

“Well, you said you didn’t want to see him again… what do you care?” Helen asked, taking a drink from her beer.

“…I don’t… I just… you didn’t tell me… whatever, just tell me you’ll stop texting him and won’t do anything crazy, okay?”

Helen swiped her phone from the coffee table. While rereading through the texts again, she tipped the beer upside down in her mouth and finished half of it off in one drink.

“I won’t.”

Chapter Two

After fifteen minutes passed with Brittany circling her hips with my limp cock still inside her, she slowly rose from my lap, revealing her cum soaked pussy.

“Mmm… it feels amazing,” Brittany purred as she stood in front of me, gently rubbing her pussy lips

Cynthia rubbed her fingertips across my shoulders and arms as she stepped around me. I watched Cynthia and her daughter lower themselves to their knees before me. Looking up at me with an angle in her eye and a devious grin on the corner of her lips, Cynthia whispered as she reached up with a hand to fondle my cock, “My turn…”

By this point, after having spent twenty minutes in intermission just staring and hearing the beautiful women purr and caress me, I was already starting to grow hard again. I heard the slick wet squishing sound as Cynthia’s palm firmly coaxed my cock hard through deliberately focused pumps. The juices of her daughter’s pussy and my semen being spread about my shaft.

Slowly, Cynthia’s lips lowered on the tip of my cock and bobbed up and down just on the bulb head of my cock. The pressure and feeling it gave me radiated to every inch of my body, as I was so sensitive. I almost had to push her head away as I squirmed in my seat from how good her lips and down on my tip felt. Minutes passed before she came up with a gasping breath and glistening lips.

“Are you watching?” Brittany asked in a playful kind of way with a smile.

Taking the base of my shaft from her mother like being handed off a microphone, Brittany gave it a few crude strokes before sliding her lips down my shaft. Inch by inch, I watched my entire cock disappear in her mouth and down her throat as her devious, playful eyes stayed locked on mine. She squinted as she forced the last few inches down her throat. Bobbing her head up and down, I winced and groaned as she deep-throated my cock, and I flexed in her mouth.

“Good girl,” Cynthia praised her daughter as she pulled her hair back and caressed her body.

Just when I thought I couldn’t take it anymore and began to question if this girl was human, Brittany pulled herself off of my cock, gasping with ragged breaths for air as drool covered her lips and dripped down the corner of her mouth. Her eyes watered as if she was crying, but a pleasureful, wicked smile was on her lips at her accomplishment.

Immediately, her mother’s lips took the place on me. Tonguing my urethra and pumping my shaft as her wet lips slide down the length of my cock. My hand was placed on the back of her neck as her daughter took Cynthia’s hair back in a ponytail as she devoured me.

Gasping and groaning, the moment overwhelmed me as my eyes rolled back in their sockets. Her heavy tits heaved beneath her. The wet slurping sounds she made. The massaging moisture on the sensitive tip of my cock.

I let out a long growl as I came hard into Cynthia’s mouth. She moaned and tongued and swallowed every bit of it. Brittany joined in as both the ladies’ lips and tongues sucked and licked my cock clean. The feeling was like nothing I had ever felt before. As the two women sucked me soft, part of me never wanted to leave. The physical pleasure I had found was so heavenly I could disappear into it, I thought.

This could be my life right here…

Chapter Three

I left Cynthia feeling as though I had survived a hurricane. Once the pleasure I basked in for minutes had faded, all I had left was the feeling of emptiness. Like I had just used these women, or these women had just used me, or worse, we had used each other. I hadn’t even received my fortune yet and already the world felt cheap.

Why must the highest feelings be followed by the lowest of realities? …I’m still alone now…

 It took me leaving for Cynthia to give my cell phone back. When I did get it back, swiping through my texts and contacts in my car, I realized she had deleted her messages with Helen, so I couldn’t see when she wrote and deleted the contact, so I couldn’t talk to her anymore.

God dammit, these fucking women. What the hell did she text Helen?

I had a distinct feeling that I might never know what she sent or even see Helen again. I was up to ninety missed calls and 246 missed texts. Glancing over who was texting me the most, I noticed a familiar name- Tabitha rising to the top.

Thirty-eight missed texts? I just saw you this morning, Jesus.

It was 8:00 pm, and I had to rush home to make it there in time for the interview. Debra Finsky was very pretty and polite when I met her outside my house. She and her camera crew set up for twenty minutes before preparing me for the questions.

“Okay, it’s going to be a live interview, but it’s going to be super simple,” Debra said as the interview time approached. “Where’d you get your ticket, how long have you played, how much you won, what are you going to do with the winnings? That’s about it, okay?”

“Sure,” I said, taking a deep breath and adjusting my shirt. I was starting to get nervous.

“Okay, they’re coming to us in a few seconds,” Debra said, brushing through her hair with her fingers as we both stood in front of the bright camera light and camera on my front lawn. If my neighbors saw us, they didn’t care and stayed inside.

The funny thing was, just before the interview began, I had a sudden realization that if I never saw or heard from Helen again, I would never see Trisha again.

Trisha…

I felt a sudden yearning and absence at that prospect. I didn’t realize how much I missed her or the feeling I had while I was with her until that moment.

“And we’re here live with that mega millions winner himself!” Debra said in a high-pitched voice. I had to shake myself out of my thoughts as the interview began. It went fine at first. I was awkward but polite and normal, I suppose. By the end of it, I thought I was free and clear when I noticed a familiar-looking van pull up and park in the street in front of my house.

Hey, that’s Helen’s van! That’s Helen!

A genuine smile broke over my face as I saw Helen quickly walking towards me.

Now I can get her contact info and get Trisha’s, too. I’ll write them down so I can’t lose them again.

“Well, there you have it, folks,” Debra smiled into the camera. “Keep playing the mega millions for your chan-”

I was so focused on the interview and my thoughts that I didn’t notice the scowl on Helen’s face until it was too late. Lunging at me, Helen somehow landed a hard looping punch right on my nose, cutting the interviewer off mid-sentence.

Chapter Four

I woke up the next morning feeling like a hangover had strangled me the night before. Rolling over in my bed, I winced, feeling the pain in my nose I had forgotten through sleep. The memories of the night before came back with a vengeance. Helen gave me a bloody nose on live TV, cursing me out as the news reporter laughed at me.

Within minutes, Helen had fled, and the reporter and cameraman were packing up their gear to leave. A few hours after that, I cleaned the blood from under my nose, showered, and lay down, trying to forget the day. That was when he saw the news clip on his phone, and it had already started to go viral. I shut my phone off, and I hadn’t turned it back on since.

SophiaLerma
Online Now!
Lush Cams
SophiaLerma

I spent the day rolling from side to side in my bed, wondering if this money was all a curse. How much simpler life would be if I didn’t have this money?

I’m a national embarrassment by now, I’ve made promises to more women than I can keep, pissed off more women than I thought was possible, and I still haven’t gotten my money!

The knock at my door splashed stomach acid on my throat.

God, what now?

I got dressed and opened the door. My instincts told me to slam the door shut and hide in my house like a pussy, but I did my best not to let my shame show.

It was Trisha.

“Hi…” she said, looking like she was in pain herself at just being on my doorstep.

“Hey…”

She looked amazing. Her auburn hair flowed down her shoulders, she wore a black top that accentuated her large breasts without looking slutty, and she had a gray skirt on.

“I, um, I tried to call and text a few times, but…”

“Yeah, I turned off my cell; it was, uh, I don’t know if you saw-”

“That’s why I came over,” Trisha said as she shifted weight from one side to the other, looking visibly uncomfortable. “Look, Matt, I’m so sorry for Helen yesterday. She was just so worked up by those texts you sent, but that’s no excuse.”

“I tried to tell her,” I blurted out, stepping onto my porch. “It wasn’t me. Someone else got ahold of my phone. I don’t even know what they texted. They deleted the messages and contact, so I couldn’t see or respond. I tried to tell her I was sorry.”

“I knew it, I knew it,” Trisha said. “I told her you would never say those things.”

“Thank you,” I said with a side grin that someone finally believed me and seemed to be on my side. There was a long, awkward pause as the two of us stared at one another and adjusted ourselves.

“You know, I had a great time the other night,” Trisha looked away as she spoke. “I… it was kinda out of character for me. I’m usually more…”

“Me too,” I snickered in response. “That was… I had a really good time, too.”

Trisha’s face broke as if she remembered something, “and well, sorry about puking on the bed too, I guess. Oh my god, that was so embarrassing.”

I laughed, “No, it wasn’t after you left. I did the same all over the place. It... we did a lot of drinking.”

Trisha pointed at me with a smile, “Yes, yes, we did.”

“Maybe you want to try it again? Uh, just me, me and you… go to dinner, that is?” I stuttered awkwardly.

Trisha broke an innocent smile and cocked her head to the side, “Sure, I’d like that.”

“Tomorrow night?”

“Definitely.”

“Can I get your number this time?”

Trisha smiled, “Yes.”

Chapter Five

My date with Trisha was fantastic. I was worried my last credit card wouldn’t go through as I was close to maxing it out, but after a dinner full of laughter, the server came back with my credit card and a bill to sign, to my relief.

She was great to talk to after the chaos of my life. Trisha worked as an assistant in a doctor’s office, and she was an only child, though she was a few years older than me. I could tell she was nervous about that, so I changed the subject. She laughed with me and poked fun at my video, which truly was viral. ‘Mega Millions winner gets punched by a hooker’ got over a million views already on YouTube. Apparently, Helen was even more pissed because she was being called a hooker now.

She obviously knew that I had won the Mega Millions, but she didn’t ask about it or talk about it, which I appreciated. It was a good night to clear my head. To just be a normal guy again.

I took Trisha home to her apartment. It was a nice two-bedroom apartment, not the nicest, though in the middle of nowhere, there weren’t any nice apartments. The inside was decorated very nicely, and it smelled like warm vanilla. I looked around the living room, trying to remember the color scheme and placement of furniture.

Why can’t my place look this nice?

“You have a really nice place,” I said, sitting down on the couch.

“Thanks, um, do you want anything? A drink?” Trisha asked nervously.

“No, no, I’m good, thanks.”

Trisha fumbled with her hands in front of the couch before sitting down. “Look, I don’t want, I know how this… I’m just… I feel bad. I don’t want you to think that I’m going out with you because of money, and I already feel weird because I’m so much older than you… and, Jesus, you just lost your parents… maybe you want to, like I understand if you don’t want to mm-”

I’m not sure who was more startled when I abruptly interrupted her with a kiss, but I didn’t get a slap in response, which made me happy. After a moment, the kiss softened, and I felt Trisha slip her tongue in my mouth. My hand cupped her cheek, and I felt her hair brush the outside of my arm as she leaned forward.

Our bodies touched as we kissed, and we stayed on the couch for an hour, just kissing and enjoying each other slowly. She half laid on my body as we kissed. We’d stop every few seconds and smile at one another. I noticed her moans growing louder as my hand massaged down the small of her back and gripped her ass cheek. Eventually, Trisha broke from the kiss as she stood and took me by the hand. She led me back to her bedroom, and without words, we started undressing each other. Kissing intermittently, we laughed as we got naked, and I slowly pushed Trisha back on the bed.

Starting at her inner thigh, I worked my way up her body, kissing. My lips and fingers hovered over her dripping-wet pussy, and I brushed it just enough to make her groan. My middle finger lingered longer on her pussy lips as my mouth worked up to her breasts. Tonguing her nipple, I wrapped my lips around it and began to suck and pull and twist.

“Oh, god, Matt…” Trisha moaned.

I switch nipples and begin to flick my tongue up and down on her nipple over and over as my fingers make wide, sloppy circles on her lips.

“Ahh ahhh… oh, God…” she groaned before it became too much for her.

Grabbing the back of my head, Trisha pulled my lips to hers as we kissed hard and deep. My fingers pumped in and out of her pussy, making her moans ragged inside my mouth as she rocked on the bed. I clamored between her thighs and felt Trisha pushing her kisses and tonguing onto my neck and earlobe.

“Yesss… give it to me… put it in me!” Trisha moaned.

My cock pierced her pussy, and I felt her clench around my shaft. I let out a groan. Pumping in and out of her, I watched her thick breasts bouncing up and down with every...

To continue reading this story you must be a member.

Join Now
Published 
Written by djmiles
Loved the story?
Show your appreciation by tipping the author!

Get Free access to these great features

  • Create your own custom Profile
  • Share your erotic stories with the community
  • Curate your own reading list and follow authors
  • Enter exclusive competitions
  • Chat with like minded people
  • Tip your favourite authors

Comments